Stun nearby enemies with strong accelerant. Increases all fire damage dealt.
|Strength:1.5x / 1.75x / 2x / 2.5x (damage multiplier)|
|Range:8 / 12 / 15 / 20 m|
|Misc:50% (cast speed bonus)|
- Ember releases a wave of accelerant, briefly stunning all enemies within a radius of 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters. Against affected enemies, all inflicted Heat damage will be multiplied by 150% / 175% / 200% / 250%. For Ember, casting speed will be increased by 50%. The accelerant lasts for 30 seconds.
- Damage multiplier is affected by Ability Strength. The casting speed bonus is not.
- Heat damage is effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh, but less effective against Proto Shields.
- Accelerant stuns enemies for one to five seconds, depending on the enemy; the stun length is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Accelerant's casting speed buff only influences the caster, and is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- The calculation for casting time is:
- Cast Time = Base Time ÷ (1 + Speed Bonus)
- At max rank, expect a ~33% reduction to cast times:
- Cast Time = Base Time ÷ (1 + 0.5)
- = Base Time ÷ (3/2)
- = Base Time × (2/3)
- Animation cast speeds are unchanged, the ability only takes effect earlier independently of the animation.[possible bug]
- Main article: Flash Accelerant
|Rank||Casting speed||Fire damage||Cost|
- All of Ember's abilities other than this ability itself will benefit incredibly as the other 3 abilities entirely do Fire damage.
- Combining Accelerant with Banshee's Sonar will increase Fire damage excessively if affected targets are hit specifically on the highlighted spots.
- This ability causes mobs to go into the "on-fire stun" effect 100% of the time, which can be used as a panic crowd-control ability, similar to Valkyr's Warcry or Banshee's Sonic Boom.
- This ability is most effective when combined with a loadout specialized for Fire damage.
- This ability will not increase the damage of combined elements which include a Heat component such as Blast.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 91.8 seconds.
- Reduces range to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 56 meters.
- Reduces damage multiplier to 100%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage multiplier to 1030%.