|This weapon is unique to enemies and is not available to the player. As such, information is sometimes speculation or guesswork.
The AT Ogris is a more advanced version of the Ogris that fires a slower rocket that homes in to a target's location. It is only wielded by Grineer Bombards (including Kuva, Tusk, and Nightwatch variants) and Corrupted Bombards, and is not obtainable by players, although a version of it has been successfully reverse-engineered by the Tenno and is available as simply the Ogris in the Chemical Lab of the Clan Dojo; this version does not have homing capabilities but in turn fires rockets at greater speeds.
- Rockets have fairly good turning capabilities and will often turn to hit the ground or a wall if players successfully dodge them, often causing the blast proc to launch players forward closer to the Bombard.
- The AoE blasts from the rockets have innate punch-through.
- The weapon's model is identical to that of the Ogris and only differs in function.
- Rockets can be deflected by Mesa's Shatter Shield or by Chroma's Cold Elemental Ward.
- Rockets can be destroyed mid-air by accurately shooting at them.
- The Corrupted Bombard's version of the AT Ogris' rocket has a golden trail and greater maneuverability.
- Tusk Bombards on the Plains of Eidolon use a modified AT Ogris that has a high charging time, but fires a larger, louder, and faster rocket that does not home in on players.
- Tusk Napalms on the Plains of Eidolon use a Pyrotechnic Ogris which looks identical to the AT Ogris.