002-ER is an enemy encountered in the Index, part of the Investor Relations. It is a green, slightly larger Shield Osprey that can boost the shields of other Brokers. It is also equipped with a plasma repeater similar to the ones Oxium Ospreys and Scavenger Drones have.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- 002-ER will constantly fire its Energy Shotgun at nearby players within its line of sight.
- Keep in mind that its Burst-Fire Opticor laser fires 10 times. It can deal significant damage per laser.
- This can be more troublesome at higher levels, as it can deal heavy damage to unwary players.
- Like Shield Ospreys, it can provide shield recharging support to nearby allies.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that 002-ER has 100 Shields, 150 Robotic, and 200 Alloy Armor, it actually has 2500 Shields, 1000 Robotic, and 50 Alloy Armor at base.
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|