| Thông tin chung
| Chỉ số
| Chỉ số cơ bản
The Tysis pistol spits out caustic darts that corrode their victims from within.
The Tysis is an Infested sidearm that fires corrosive bolts, which are capable of wearing down heavy armor easily.
This weapon deals primarily Corrosive damage.
- Highest base status chance of any secondary weapon.
- With the right combination of mods, the Tysis can be modded to have a 100% status chance, guaranteeing a proc with every shot.
- Innate Corrosive Damage makes the Tysis very effective against Grineer as well as Fossilized Infested.
- This enables the addition of Electric or Toxin damage as standalones, as well as other elemental combinations.
- Due to the Tysis's lack of physical damage, it is guaranteed to proc elemental damage types.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- This weapon's projectiles are not affected by gravity.
- Innate Corrosive Damage deals less damage to Proto Shields.
- Needles fired from this weapon have a travel time, requiring the user to lead their shots.
- Relatively low fire rate.
- Fairly low damage.
- Physical damage mods (such as Razor Shot) will have no effect on the Tysis.
- Tysis needles retain their course after piercing their first target, possibly penetrating multiple targets without losing accuracy.
- Tysis needles will be invisible if energy color is Black, making target leading harder as you can't estimate travel speed and deviation.
- A status chance of 182.50% may be obtained by combining Stunning Speed, Sure Shot, Jolt, Pistol Pestilence, Scorch, and Frostbite. However, there is no benefit to a status chance above 100%.
- With its high status chance, the Tysis may be used as a softening weapon against Grineer. Corrosive effects stack, allowing another weapon to easily deliver the killing blow.
- Adding Blast damage makes this weapon ideal for tackling Infested Ancients, as Fossilized enemies take more damage from both elements.
- The Tysis' needles may stretch targets if they are already pinned to the wall by another weapon's projectile (like the Boltor).
- This is the second Infested weapon available on the Market. The first was the Mire.
- The Tysis is the first Infested sidearm to be non-clan exclusive.
- The Tysis may derive its name from the suffix "-ptysis", which typically refers to spitting out substances (e.g. Hemoptysis would refer to spitting blood).
- The head of the Tysis vaguely resembles the head of a Goblin shark.
- Tysis With Infested Color Pack
- Tysis in the Arsenal
- In the Codex
Tenno Reinforcements - Tysis
Warframe 11.6 ♠ Tysis - An approved Acrid, you decide
A Gay Guy Reviews Tysis, The Non-Quitter Spitter
Warframe Beta - Tysis (HD)(HUN)
Warframe 100% Status Tysis Build update 12.4.5
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
|| Argonak • Baza • Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Burston (Prime) • Buzlok • Dera (Vandal) • Gorgon (Prisma, Wraith) • Grakata (Prisma) • Grinlok • Harpak • Hema • Hind • Karak (Wraith) • Latron (Prime, Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Opticor • Paracyst • Quartakk • Soma (Prime) • Stradavar • Supra (Vandal) • Sybaris (Dex, Prime) • Tenora • Tetra (Prisma) • Tiberon (Prime) • Veldt • Zenith
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion • Ignis (Wraith) • Quanta (Vandal) • Synapse
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
|| Arca Plasmor • Astilla • Boar (Prime) • Convectrix • Corinth • Drakgoon • Hek (Vaykor) • Kohm • Phage • Sobek • Strun (MK1, Wraith) • Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Lanka • Rubico • Snipetron (Vandal) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Wraith)
|| Attica • Cernos (Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Mutalist Cernos • Paris (MK1, Prime) • Zhuge
|| Miter • Ogris • Panthera • Penta (Carmine, Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Artemis Bow