|Khu chế tác: Yêu cầu|
|Thời gian: 24 hrs|
|Giá Market: 235||Giá Blueprint: 50.000|
|Energy Lab Research Requirements|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Blast damage.
- Tied for highest critical chance of all weapons, alongside the Amprex, Dread and Synapse.
- High base damage; the highest of all bows.
- Bolts explode in a 6m AoE.
- Innate arrow ammo mutation effect.
- Arrow does not detonate if it hits allies, reducing chance to self-kill.
- Blast radius is well-indicated, reducing chance to self-kill.
- The bulk of the damage is delayed, reducing chance to self-kill.
- Inflicts self damage if the arrow is fired too close to the user: the Cold proc on the arrow's impact, and the Blast damage from the resulting explosion. This renders the Lenz less suited for close-quarters combat.
- Slow fire rate, and cannot be fired at partial charge.
- Low status chance.
- Low ammo pool.
- Built-in Bản mẫu:M effect only restores one unit of ammunition per ammo pickup, regardless of type.
- Cannot deal Slash and Puncture damage; does not benefit from mods that increase these damage types.
- Unlike most bows, the Lenz is not silent, making it ill-suited for stealth gameplay.
- If the bow is charged for more than a few seconds, the charge will be lost (without being fired).
- Having an innate arrow ammo mutation effect, the Bản mẫu:M mod is not required with this weapon despite its tiny ammo reserve. However, as the innate mutation effect only restores one unit of ammunition per ammo pickup, the use of this mod is left to the user's discretion.
- Although potentially a bug, the weapon is currently able to equip both arrow mutation and Bản mẫu:M mods, with stacking effectiveness. The conversion is still limited by the maximum ammo of the weapon.
- There are actually three sources of damage with the weapon. The arrow itself will deal Impact, then a large Cold proc will occur when the arrow hits an enemy or surface, before exploding with Blast damage. This is why if the user adds a single elemental like Electricity, the weapon will show both Magnetic and Electricity at the same time.
- As an extension to the above, it can be helpful to aim at a nearby surface within the enemy's vicinity and use the Lenz as a timed mine layer. The innate guaranteed Cold proc upon the arrow's impact will minimize enemies' chance of escape, allowing the bulk of the Blast damage to reach them most of the time.
- Enemies killed with the initial arrow's Impact damage are ragdolled and launched forward, dealing the same damage to other enemies in their path. In such cases, the arrow will not arm until the slain enemy's corpse strikes a wall, the floor, or any other piece of level geometry. The arrow will then create its detonation field at the point where the corpse 'lands'.
- Shadow Stalker is immune to the Freeze debuff from the Cold proc, meaning he will be more than fast enough to escape the bubble before the Blast goes off. If you cannot score direct hits, it may be advisable to switch to a different weapon.
- Volt's Electric Shield can be used to guard against self-damage.
- Shooting Nova's Antimatter Drop or a companion's Bản mẫu:M with the Lenz results in its projectiles instantly skipping to the explosion phase (self-damage still applies).
- Shooting a Sensor Bar would not activate the explosion.
- Lenz will still have Cold proc effect even if its Cold damage is changed into a secondary elemental damage like Viral.
- Additional projectiles caused by Multishot or Mirage's Hall of Mirrors do not inflict self-damage.
- The Lenz is the first bow that is not silent, and also the first bow that cannot equip Bản mẫu:M.
- The Lenz's name may be a nod to Emil Lenz, a Russian physicist who studied electromagnetism.
- The pitch of the humming sound played when charging a shot changes with altered fire rates. A higher fire rate results in a more high pitched sound, while a slower fire rate produces a lower pitched sound.
- The Corpus text on the bow translates to "AUOKZ", its meaning unknown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.