|Time: 12 hrs|
|マーケット Price: N/A||設計図 Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- 高い 切断ダメージ – 対して有効 ヘルス。
- Second highest クリティカル率 of all polearms, behind Guandao.
- Second highest 状態異常確率 of all polearms, behind x19px Lesion.
- Tied with the Cassowar for the fastest攻撃速度 of all polearms.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Orthos Prime, compared to Orthos:
- See Category:Orthos Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Orthos Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Orthos Prime's polarity for its Stance slot makes it ideal for slotting in Shimmering Blight immediately. While the Orthos Prime can also use Bleeding Willow, its polarity will reduce the number of its bonus mod capacity, unless changed using Forma。
- The Orthos Prime (and its normal counterpart the Orthos) has a unique equipped normal attack animation where it performs thrusting and stabbing attacks against an enemy. This attack is completely replaced upon equipping any of the polearm Stance mods.
- The Orthos Prime's immense range (especially with Primed Reach) on top of having decent attack speed allows it to build up combo counter exceedingly fast in a relatively crowded environment, making it a viable candidate to Blood Rushと Body Count build to compensate its relatively low stats in late game environment.
- Prior to Hotfix 9.5.2, this weapon used to have the same stats as normal Orthos.
- Note that the end-blades are not mirrors of each other and seem to have shapes that could fit together. The ブレードs are asymmetrical.
- In real life, Rubidium is an alkali metal element that is very soft, ductile and silvery-white in color.
- It is not good for a ブレード as it's not hard enough to scratch other materials. (Brinell hardness of 0.216MPa, thousands of times worse than iron, which has 490MPa).
- Being ductile, it is also easy to bend, so it won't keep an edge (or any shape for that matter) when striking an object.
- Rubidium, as with most alkali metal (like Sodium), oxidizes violently when coming into contact with water, sufficient to produce a small explosion.
- This could possibly relate how it can inflict a 爆発 proc, even when contacting land.
- It can spontaneously combust in air, so it is usually stored in sealed containers with an inert liquid (mineral oil) as a buffer.
- Despite the Orthos Prime's description, Rubidium is actually denser than Iron, by ~53%.
- Rubidium has useful properties in laser science, atomic clocks, nuclear physics research, and solar panels. This can lead to speculation that the "rubidium" in the Orthos ブレード is either some kind of engineered material or it is used to focus/channel something.
- It is also possible that Rubidium in the universe of Warframe is based on ルビドー, and therefore a different chemical or material altogether.
- Along the ブレード reads the text "The longest arm is the law," written in the Tenno alphabet. This might be a hidden joke, referring to the Orthos Prime ハンドル being substantially longer than the Orthos' ハンドル.
Last updated: Update 26.0