Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for WARFRAME Version 27:
|Empyrean||U27.0 • H27.0.1 • H27.0.2 • H27.0.3 • H27.0.4 • H27.0.5 • H27.0.6 • H220.127.116.11 • H27.0.7 • H27.0.8 • H27.0.9 • H27.0.10 • H27.0.11 • H18.104.22.168 • H22.214.171.124 • H126.96.36.199 • H27.0.12 • H188.8.131.52|
|Kuva Lich Changes||U27.1 • H184.108.40.206 • H27.1.1 • H27.1.2|
|Warframe Revised||U27.2 • H27.2.1 • H27.2.2|
March 11th, 2020 Forum Post
Warframeシステムアップデート：ホットフィックス 27.2.2 アップデート27.2.0のパッチノートから抜けていた記載事項： Kitgunに対してスキンを装備できるように。
- ドームチャージ FXの輝度を減少。
- Mutalist Quanta: 50%
- Kuva Chakkurr: 30%
- Opticor: 60%
- Opticor Vandal: 60%
- Battacor: 40%
- Acceltra: 50%
- Ogris: 80%
- Kuva Ogris: 80%
- Penta: 50%
- Carmine Penta: 50%
- Secura Penta: 60%
- Simulor: 60%
- Synoid Simulor: 60%
- Tonkor: 70%
- Kuva Tonkor: 70%
- Zarr: 50%
- Ferrox: 40%
- Javlok: 30% / Alt Fire 60%
- Scourge: 30% / Alt Fire 60%
- Astilla: 30%
- Phantasma: 50%
- Komorex: 40%
- Zhuge Prime: 30%
- Lenz: 70%
- Shedu: 60%
- Kuva Seer: 30%
- Cyanex: 20%
- Angstrum: 40%
- Prisma Angstrum: 40%
- Kulstar: 40%
- Stug: 30%
- Akarius: 70%
- Staticor: 30% / Alt Fire 90%
- Castanas: 40%
- Sancti Castanas: 40%
- Talons: 50%
- Pox: 50%
- Tombfinger: 30%
- Grattler: 50%
- Kuva Ayanga: 50%
- Larkspur: 60%
- Granmu プリズム: 30%
- Shraksun スカフォード: 40%
- Phahd スカフォード: 40%
- Exard スカフォード: 30%
- Dissic スカフォード: 60%
- Propa スカフォード: 70%
- Cerata: 50%
- Falcor: 50%
- Glaive: 50%
- Glaive Prime: 50%
- Halikar: 50%
- Kestrel: 50%
- Orvius: 50%
- Pathocyst: 50%
- Kuva Brammaクラスター爆弾の不必要な手榴弾FXを削除。
- Exalted BladeとDesert Windの基礎状態異常率を15％へ上昇。また、Chromatic BladeとReactive Storm増強 MOD が他のステータスMODと同じようにスタッキングするように。 これはステータスの変更では見逃されていましたが、現在は必要な変更項目です。 新しい最大値は次のとおりです。
- Chromatic Blade： 50％〜300％の状態異常確率
- Reactive Storm： 35％〜250％の状態異常確率
- 遅延レンダリングを有効化したときに表示されるレールジャック戦術アビオニックの 「ヴォイド ホール」の視覚的外観を修正。
- 次の武器が新しい状態異常の統計を持たない問題を修正。 また、これらの武器は複数の射撃反復があり、大規模な状態異常確率にも対応します。
- Quanta Vandal
- Ballistica Prime
- 機能していないオペレーター蘇生画面が表示されるため、オペレーターとして死亡すると『内なる紛争』クエストを完了できない問題を修正。 https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172752-the-war-within-death-bug/
- 受信ボックスへ送信されたアビオニックやアルケインが 適切に表示されない問題を修正。
- TitaniaとHildrynがAviator、Aerodynamic、またはAgility Driftを装備しながら、空中モード（RazorwingやAegis Storm）にあると100％ダメージ軽減効果を受ける問題を修正。
- 特定の粒子システムに対して添付品のエネルギーカラーが適用されない問題を修正。 （特にエフェメラで発生していました。） https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172621-vengeful-toxin-ephemera-colour-slots-bugged-since-update/
March 5th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed inability to complete the Sentient Anomaly mission due to objective resetting.
- Fixed Clients Piloting the Railjack not seeing enemy damage direction arrows.
- Fixed Railjack Battle Avionic icons appearing white in mission.
- Fixed a script error when dismounting the Archwing Cannon in Railjack.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Scrap a selected Armament.
- Fixed a script error after Scrapping Wreckage.
- Optimizations towards improving the launcher's handling of 3rd party software interfering with content update.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Silver Grove tiles on Earth if you had Particle Effect Quality on some of the lower settings.
- Fixed a crash on startup, particularly affecting systems with AMD GPUs.
- Increased Cernos Prime 10% Status Chance per projectile to 30% Status Chance per projectile.
- Decreased the distance to point of impact that Self Stagger is inflicted with the Shedu due to having a large AoE range.
- Slightly reduced Mag’s Magnetize ‘Magnetic Pull’ strength to be more balanced with max level Strength Mods.
- Slightly toned down Wisp's cloak particles as they have gotten too large with some distance scaling.
- Removed unreleased (also unplayable) Railjack node.
- Removed a placeholder Beacon mesh from the Sentient Anomaly tileset.
- Removed an extra copy of Upgrades/Mods in the Training section of the Codex.
- HDR Fix
- Fixed missing Star Chart node lines when HDR is enabled.
- Deferred Rendering Fixes
- Fixed a crash happening when watching some of the Cinematics in the Codex with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed Display Decorations disappearing under certain conditions with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed a crash when joining an Orb Vallis mission in progress while the Host was on a K-Drive.
- Fixed a crash when dying in Archwing if you have a Damage over Time Status Effect and your Sentinel attempts to Revive you.
- Fixed inability to Unveil Rivens if they have a ‘mission completion’ Challenge.
- Fixed Napalm Grenades dealing self damage - get that garbage outta here!
- Fixed multiple Impact Status Effects in a single damage event causing incorrect Stagger.
- Fixed Phage Status Chance showing incorrectly in the Arsenal/Market UI.
- Fixes Decorations in the Temple of Honor room in Dojos being shifted.
- This fix should retroactively put your Decorations back in their place before the shift - granted you didn't move them.
- Fixed the Cipher x100 Research not granting 3000 Clan Affinity.
- Fixed the Arcane Manager ‘UPGRADED’ value not counting Arcanes that are Rank 3+.
- Fixed becoming permanently invincible in the Simulacrum after toggling Invincibility.
- Fixed Companion Invincibility option in the Simulacrum resetting if you die or make changes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Happy Zephyr unintentionally enjoying the benefits of Shield Gating.
- Fixed cases where you could equip two of the same Operator Arcane simultaneously.
- Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable.
- Fixed erroneous floating floor texture appearing in the Earth Cervantes tileset.
- Fixed numerous bugs for Clients joining Hijack missions in progress.
- Fixed missing Arsenal Damage numbers for Beast Companions (Kubrow, Kavat, Khora's Venari).
- Fixed Vasca Kavat Lure meter not moving smoothly.
- Fixed numerous script errors when accessing the Fishing HUD.
- Fixed a script error when exiting the Chimera Prologue Quest.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when opening the Warframe Arcane Manager screen.
- Fixed a script error that could occur during the Supply Sabotage Plans of Eidolon encounter.
- Fixed a script error when trapping a Synthesis Target in a Kinetic Siphon Trap.
- Fixed a script error when the Kinetic Siphon Trap expires.
- Fixed a script error when activating a Survival Life Support Capsule.
- Fixed a script error when equipping an Arch-Gun.
- Fixed a script error when fighting the Ropalolyst.
- Fixed a script error related to Bonus stats on Equipment/Weapons.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Boosters in the Market.
- Fixed a script error when using a Scanner.
- Fixed a script error when dying in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a script error when entering a dynamic encounter in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed several harmless script crashes that would occur during a Host migration in Hijack missions.
- Fixed unlocalized ‘Rank Up’ button in the Arcane Manager screen.
March 5th, 2020 Forum Post - Warframe Revised
Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0
Warframe may feel a little different this Update. Depending on where you are in your Warframe journey, you may notice big or small changes.
A player who has not yet completed 'Rising Tide' will find building their Railjack a lot easier. A player with an extensive Arcane collection will see most Arcanes can now achieve 5 Ranks, and duplicates can no longer be equipped together. A player using the Kuva Bramma will notice Self Damage is gone. A player with Multishot mods equipped should see some changes in their Upgrade Menus with the addition of a new Multishot Stat.
All players will notice Shield Gating has been added to the game, and all enemies have had their Health, Armor, and Shields re-balanced. That’s just scratching the surface.
However you play Warframe, it’s likely the ‘Warframe Revised’ Update has touched some part of the game for you. Please take the time to review our Update Notes to familiarize yourself with the changes - big and small.
Warframe always aims to become a better version of itself. Warframe is still about power and you being a destructive force in the Origin System with hundreds of tools at your disposal - go forth, Tenno!
We are opening over 15 specific Feedback Threads, plus a more format-driven Bug Report thread to help turnaround quality hotfixes for this Mainline. Please use your powerful feedback responsibly - we all lift together.
- WARFRAME REVISED BUG REPORTING MEGATHREAD
There is a lot of ground being covered in the Warframe Revised update, so here is an updated guide on how to submit a bug. Please note, this thread should only be used when encountering a bug related to the recent update and the revised systems within: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1171888-warframe-revised-bug-report-megathread-read-the-first-post/
- The New War Chapters
A Codex Quest chapter entry for The New War has been added for those who have completed the Sacrifice Quest! As you might be aware, The New War has started, and with Scarlet Spear coming soon we want players to be properly informed as The New War develops. If you have yet to complete the Chimera Prologue or the Erra Quest, head to The New War Codex Quest entry to access a shortcut to these Quests.
- Railjack Onboarding Changes
The Rising Tide Quest gives you your very own Railjack, but the barrier to entry is - conclusively with months of stats - too high. We are releasing a revised series of Blueprints (BP) in the Quest that sees costs reduced between 66% - 75% for Railjack parts, and building time reduced to 6 hours each.
There are 3 situations players may find themselves in:
- Haven’t started Rising Tide. Anyone just beginning will have fully new reduced BP costs.
- Has started Rising Tide. Anyone with any progress at all gets 1x Rush Repair Drone, and will transition to new costs on the next Stage. Any old costs will be refunded.
- Rising Tide Complete. Anyone with a complete quest gets 2x Rush Repair Drone. All cost differences will be refunded.
Upon Review, stats show truly the only people that saw Rising Tide to completion were our veterans, which was originally our intent to design content for veteran players. However, to sustain the cost of future development and events like Scarlet Spear, accessibility is key and we have to adjust the barriers to entry for Railjack. For those who were early adopters, 2x Rush Repair Drones will be given out. Anyone with the Rising Tide Quest active will receive 1x Rush Repair Drone. For those unfamiliar with Rush Repair Drones: these items can only be acquired via rare drop in the Veil Proxima, as they allow you to instantly complete a given Armament or Component.
- RAILJACK ONBOARDING CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Added a new Crewship in Veil Proxima missions: Exo Skold Crewship! It is a variant of the Gokstad but it has an impenetrable shield - you’ll have to get crafty to figure out how to take it down, Tenno.
- Added a ‘Forge All’ button on the Railjack Payload screen in the Dry Dock.
- Avionics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’.
- Intrinsics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’.
- Avionics that are over capacity will now appear as “disabled” instead of being outright removed.
- In a continued effort to avoid getting downed in Railjack situations you can’t control:
- 4 seconds of invulnerability will be given when entering a Crewship via the Archwing Slingshot.
- 2 seconds of invulnerability will be given when using context actions and the Omni Recall.
- Disabled migrations during Railjack level transitioning (Void tunnel) to avoid putting new Host in completely broken states.
- Disabled ability to enter the Archwing Slingshot while in a level transition (Void tunnel) due to loading into the Railjack mission in many broken states.
- Improved Railjack Grineer Fighter variety across all 3 Proxima regions.
- The way the levels were set up on the various Grineer Fighters, some of the nodes had level ranges that were too high for all the varieties to appear (The Elite varieties on Earth never spawned for example). So we re-adjusted the level ranges for the various Grineer fighters (Kosma, Gyre, Exo) across all 3 regions , so that there was a better spread of the different fighter types across the nodes. In other words, the lower level nodes of a region will spawn the basic fighter types and then as the difficulty of the nodes progress the Elites are slowly introduced.
- When a Railjack mission completes, downed/dead players will be Revived and all Revives will be reset. Allowing you and your squad to continue on your Railjack journey instead of having to return to the Dry Dock.
- This fixes staying stuck in spectator mode in all Railjack missions if all Revives have been used up.
- Quick Meleeing with the Omni tool in hand will no longer unequip the Omni. This is now consistent with other Gear items, like Fishing/Mining.
- In an effort to increase stat exposure and reduce clickthrough scenarios, we’ve made some changes to how Railjack Armament stats are displayed:
- Railjack Armament stats now show up below the description in the info popup without having to navigate to the second tab.
- Upon selecting an Armament that is not equipped, the UI will display it’s comparison stats with your current equipped weapon side by side.
- You can now scrap as much Wreckage as desired when prompted due to being at max capacity before missions instead of just the minimum amount.
- We found it quite cumbersome to have to go back to the Railjack Configure panel in the Dry Dock to clear out your Wreckage inventory over and over again. The previous implementation forced players to run into this prompt often and could cause them to fail loading into a mission (or worse causing instant migrations if Host). This new implementation prevents this issue from occurring and gives more freedom on how much Wreckage to clear outside of the Configure panel.
- Enemy Crewships will now take on the Health and Armor values of the player’s Railjack when hijacked.
- Shield values do not apply here as Grineer enemies do not have Shields.
- The Forward Artillery will now fire on release instead of auto firing immediately after charge is complete.
- After 3 seconds of holding the charge, the Cannon will auto fire. This brief time allows you to have more control over where you want that cannon fire to land.
- Added “Sigma” category to sort through Sigma series Components and Armaments in your Railjack Configure panel.
- Improved the wing cam when using the Tactical Map - it should be much more instant when transitioning!
- Increased Railjack’s Energy tube material brightness to make it a bit more obvious with darker tints.
- Changed material tinting across all Railjack Skins so that it matches and is more consistent with the base Railjack.
- Improved the Crewship meltdown FX so that it is more obvious from the exterior.
- Avionics that are incompatible with the selected Grid slot will be auto listed at the bottom and appear greyed out to avoid confusion as to why it can’t be equipped.
- Armaments/Components that are equipped in the selected slot are now marked as "equipped", Armaments/Components equipped in other slots are still marked as "equipped on X". This directly correlates to the below fix:
- Fixed Railjack Armaments/Components UI not displaying the correct name of the selected Armament/Component when Scrapping, resulting in accidental Scrapping of your equipped Armament/Component. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1161611-railjack-weapon-management-ui-bug/
- Improved performance of enemy fighter markers in Railjack missions.
- Fixed Railjack Clients crashing aboard the Missile Platform after destroying the core.
- Fixed a loss of functionality for Clients upon loading into a Railjack mission.
- More specifically, this issue would result in the Client appearing to skate around instead of walk, hold an invisible weapon, and getting completely stuck when mounting a Turret.
- Fixed progression stopping bug if a Host migration occurred after the first radiator has been exposed on a Pulse Turbine POI, and players then proceed to destroy the exposed radiators.
- After the Host migration, both radiators would be visible and vulnerable, at which destroying both of them would leave the mission broken due to having nothing to destroy after hacking the second console for the second radiator.
- Fixed loading into a Railjack mission from friends Orbiter leaves Client screen black.
- Fixed Clients having no Archwing if the Railjack mission was launched after being invited to an Orbiter. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1163690-nsw-bug-collection-as-of-2705/
- Fixed falling in an endless void after using the Archwing Slingshot as a Client into an exploding Crewship and attempting to leave the ship.
- Fixed Clients experiencing infinite loading when attempting to load into the Dojo from the Star Chart with the Host.
- Fixed an edge case where performing a finisher at the moment the Crewship reached metldown punting you back to the Railjack in a very dead state.
- Fixed an edge case where using a Turret or doing a finisher in a Crewship when the Omni tool's countdown expired could leave you in a broken state and not recalling you.
- Fixed Railjack Breaches sometimes being unrepairable when joining an active mission.
- Fixed inability to use certain Intrinsics during a Railjack mission as the Operator. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1168903-operator-as-rj-pilot-doesnt-have-access-to-intrinsics-abilities/
- Fixed Clients sometimes not being able to activate Railjack Battle Avionics.
- Fixed ability to gain Railjack Flux Energy for free from killing enemies with a Battle Avionic.
- Fixed the Intrinsic skill "Tactical Efficiency" (Tactical Rank 6) not modifying the Flux Energy cost of using Battle Avionics in a Railjack mission.
- Fixed the Intrinsic skill “Reflex Aim” (Gunnery Rank 10) not snapping the player's targeting reticle to the nearest enemy lead if using a Railjack hit-scan laser weapon.
- Fixed inability to use Archwing Sprint if you were crouching/sliding as you exited the Railjack.
- Fixed max Ranked Railjack ‘Tether’ Avionic not tethering up to 6 enemies as intended.
- Fixed more cases of the never ending tunnel (Willy Wonka flashbacks am I right?) when loading into Railjack missions after 2 players select different nodes at the same time.
- Fixed missing markers for Command Link when Piloting or using a Turret.
- Fixed the reticle getting stuck on the right side of the screen when you aim down sights while Piloting with Rank 10 Gunnery.
- Fixed Railjack Turrets aiming towards the Tether Avionic projectile when cast, causing them to point in weird directions
- Fixed Ramsled boarded enemies remaining frozen in place after casting the Tactical Avionic ‘Intruder Stasis’ even after they’ve died. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1160044-railjack-intruder-stasis/
- Fixed Ramsleds not getting affected by Status Effects.
- Fixed an issue where Heat Avionics were not being applied correctly.
- Fixed description for ‘Void Cloak’ in The Tactical Menu not displaying the correct cooldown time if Tactical Rank is 7+.
- Fixed being able to close the Tactical Menu with its hotkey during “Recall Warp” which caused further attempts to use “Recall Warp” to no longer function.
- Fixed gaining max Health and Shields, Power Strength and presumably any other Archwing-specific bonuses while using Titania’s Razorwing mode in Railjack.
- This is due to the Intrinsic Ranks that grant Archwing bonuses ( Vigilant Archwing, Vengeful Archwing, etc). These only apply to your true Archwing, not tiny fairy mode.
- Fixed projectile speeds of certain Armaments causing bandwidth issues for Clients.
- Fixed getting stuck on alt camera angle while piloting Railjack. This also fixes the issue of losing HUD when swapping back to Piloting view after being at an alt angle.
- Fixed Void Hole appearing offset if activated by a Client who is Piloting the Railjack.
- Fixed being equipped with your Parazon or completely unarmed if you use the Crafting Forge in your Railjack while your Omni Tool or Scanner is equipped.
- Fixed several issues when entering the transportation tubes in the Sentient Anomaly:
- Fixed automatic weapons continuously firing while traveling in the tube.
- Fixed issues with staying in the tube if attempting to move around in all kinds of directions.
- Fixed Operators in Void Mode speed running in the tube (gotta go fast?).
- Fixed issues with getting stuck in the Pause menu while traveling in the tube.
- Fixed inability to use Transference after spamming Transference while trying to exit the Railjack.
- Fixed crash when using Transference at the same time as entering the Railjack Slingshot.
- Fixed loading into the Archwing Slingshot with an Arch Gun active, causing players to fire the Arch Gun instead of hurling their Warframes out of the Slingshot.
- Fixed Companion Pets sometimes being gigantic on the Railjack.
- Fixed your Warframe having disjointed hips when Bullet Jumping into the Forward Artillery.
- Fixed cases of the Asteroid Base being invisible in Railjack unless you had geometry detail set to High.
- Fixed Avionic and Salvage pickup markers at times not showing distance values.
- Fixed inconsistent Crewship meltdown timers if you had numerous Crewships in meltdown mode.
- Fixed being put in a broken state when attempting to execute a Crewship pilot at the same time as the Crewship enters meltdown mode.
- Fixed some edge cases where players could get stuck when trying to pilot an enemy Crewship that is in meltdown mode.
- Fixed a rare case where your weapons function as Unmodded when boarding an enemy Crewship as a Client.
- Fixed projectiles from stolen Crewship looping around in a circle before disappearing.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you executed the pilot of an enemy Crewship just as it was exploding.
- Fixed the Exo Skold Crewship not using the Crewship marker shape.
- Fixed mission objective UI appearing and overlapping the Options menu when you pause the game while using a Turret in the Railjack or stolen Crewship.
- Fixed projectile Armaments like the Apoc or Cryophon ignoring the gigantic rocks in front of enemies and damaging them anyways.
- Fixed a ‘Hold to Revive’ prompt appearing outside the top of the Railjack during a Catastrophic Failure. Allowing you to actually revive the Railjack’s Health with that apparently very effective green hand gas.
- Fixed various collision issues in the Railjack that allowed Titania to exit the railjack while in Razorwing.
- Fixed missile-distraction abilities from Odonata and Elytron being ineffective against missiles that stop tracking halfway in Railjack missions. This notably affects the long-range Grineer Crewship missiles (not the shorter range cannons, which aren't homing).
- Fixed scaling issue with the Imperator Vandal’s muzzle smoke FX in Railjack missions.
- Fixed Railjack Glyphs sometimes appearing when inside the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed not seeing your custom (and probably so cool and not a pun) Railjack name when viewing the Railjack while in Archwing.
- Fixed a copy of your Warframe being created after selecting the Dry Dock as Operator and Transferring back to Warframe. This also fixes issues of having a bunch of sentient Excalibur Umbras running around.
- More fixes towards broken Dry Docks when some players have different progression into the Rising Tide Quest.
- Potential fix towards Clients unable to exit the Railjack once back in the Dry Dock from a mission.
- Fixed Operators taking on the color scheme of the Railjack interior after exiting any of the turrets in the Railjack.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Host’s Railjack customizations (colors and Skin).
- More fixes towards scrolling back to top issue when contributing or rushing a Railjack weapon or component. Now when you contribute or rush the window will remain where the item is as to not force you to search for it again.
- Fixed Railjack Configure UI screen overlapping with the Trading window when invited and accepting to trade in the Dojos. This also fixes being unable to accept invites while on the Intrinsics menu.
- Fixed an issue where a "Select All" option was appearing in the Railjack Scrap menu, but had no functionality.
- Fixed a black shadow replacing one of the Wreckage icons when selecting MR tabs in the Railjack Configure panel.
- Fixed Wreckage having to be deselected and reselected to show available options after you previously Contributed to it.
- Fixed Scrapping equipped Reactor causing issues with re-equipping Avionics that were auto-unequipped to fit back under capacity.
- Fixed selecting ‘Ask Me Later’ on the over capacity Wreckage prompt causing a long delay.
- Fixed missing warning when attempting to Trade an already equipped Avionic.
- Fixed some cases where the Grid in the Railjack Configure panel would show less elements than intended.
- Fixed inability to use the ‘Change Loadout’ button functionality in the Railjack Navigation screen when anchored in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed Rank checkmarks in the Intrinsic Details list not automatically updating after you’ve Ranked up.
- Fixed the new chosen colours of your Railjack not saving if you go into the Payload screen right after changing colours.
- Fixed Client players UI Theme color persisting on screen if said player is viewing the Payload, Avionic or Intrinsics screen when the Host launches a mission.
- Fixed Platinum price of Glyphs/Railjack Skin displaying when hovering over the already purchased and selected Glyph/Railjack Skin in the Customization screen.
- Fixed Railjack Customization UI lingering after purchasing and equipping a Railjack Skin.
- Fixed selecting the Companion loadout in the Railjack Arsenal starting from a black screen and moving to the Companion station in the Dojo.
- Fixed Dry Dock docking clamps disappearing at certain angles form viewed from inside the top level of the Railjack.
- Fixed Codex missing descriptions for the Exo Raider, Exo Raider Carver, and Exo Raider Eviscerator.
- Fixed missing localization when loading into the “Railjack Key Mission” in the Rising Tide Quest. It is now properly localized to “INVESTIGATE COORDINATES ON LUA”.
- Fixed a script error as well as a case where some of the effects of the Forward Artillery gun in Railjack lingered forever if you started and stopped charging it very rapidly.
- Fixed the banners in the Dry Dock near the entrances not using the Clan Emblem.
- Made fixes towards POI marker inconsistencies.
- Potential fix for a script error that occured when collecting loot in a Railjack POI.
- Fixed script error with host migration after exiting Railjack.
- Fixed unlocalized Avionics.
- Fixed a couple cases of Grineer Mines being unlocalized.
- Railjack Controller Changes & Fixes
- Added two new Railjack pilot control options that, when set, the look input will only turn the Railjack and will not affect your crosshair. To enable/disable go to Options > Controls > Scroll down to “Railjack”:
- Pilot Centered Crosshair (Mouse)
- Pilot Centered Crosshair (Controller)
- You are already familiar with the enabled state of this option as it was the previous default and only crosshair option when using a controller. Now, when you disable this option when using a controller, the left stick will move your Railjack (forward/back/side to side), and the right stick will now allow you to freely move the reticle across the screen.
- Increased the smooth time for non-centered reticles while piloting/using turrets in the Railjack with a controller.
- Fixed missing bumper functionality when cycling through Components and Armaments categories in the Configure Railjack panel when using a controller.
- Fixed both the "on" and "off" state of the Railjack Ability Menu not getting bound to the Custom Ability Menu keybind when using a controller. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1167262-railjack-keybind-missing/
- Fixed an issue where rebinding the Ability Menu in the Railjack tab controller options would allow you to open it with the new binding, but force you to use the default binding to close it. Rebinding the Ability Menu will now use the new binding to open and close it.
- Fixed customizing your Railjack controller controls always showing them as their default button regardless of the changes.
- Fixed “Vector Maneuver” and “Drift Maneuver” not functioning as intended (only boosting) when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where performing a Dodge while piloting Railjack with a controller would only ever cause it to lunge downwards.
- Fixed seeing <SECONDARY_FIRE> when piloting the Railjack after selecting Controller Icon Set as autodetect with a Playstation controller.
- Fixed Blink not working with controller users who have never customized their controls (ie. using defaults).
- Fixed custom Railjack controller bindings not applying to hijacked Crewship turrets.
- Fixed ability to endlessly descend the Railjack by holding down the controller bumpers while Piloting.
- Fixed “Search” and “Show Ranked” being bound to the same button when using a controller, causing priority issues on selecting in the Avionics screen.
- Fixed an issue where “Move Up/Down” couldn’t be rebound in Railjack controller options.
- Fixed excessive “rise/fall” sound triggering when Piloting Railjack with a controller.
- Fixed script error when equipping Armaments onto your Railjack when using a controller.
- Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
- Requiem Murmurs from failing a Kuva Lich Parazon stab will now again be shared with the entire squad!
- If we take a trip down memory lane, we’ll arrive at The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5, where we fixed all players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad failed to kill their Kuva Lich. Our intentions to have the Kuva Lich tied exclusively to the respective player were genuine, but the feedback has shone light on what is a worthwhile feature for the Kuva Lich system given its pace towards success. We have bigger plans for Liches for connecting them to other Systems, but this change is the only one ready for Mainline!
- Added fancy new FX when Valence Fusion has been successfully completed!
- The Kuva Lich section of the Codex now has tabs for Active, Vanquished, Converted, and Traded Liches!
- Decreased the chances of Kuva Lich controlled sectors forcing an Exterminate situation to allow for more gamemode chances.
- Fixed Clients unable to use the ESC pause menu after Parazon stabbing a Kuva Lich.
- Fixed the Kuva Nukor, Kuva Hind, and Kuva Bramma weapon progression showing as complete in the Codex when at Rank 30 instead of it’s true completed Rank of 40.
- Fixed only 1 Kuva weapon maintaining its innate bonus damage attribute and respective Kuva Lich name when claiming multiple Kuva weapons using the ‘Claim All’ button in the Foundry.
- This retroactively fixes the Kuva weapons that lost out on their innate bonus damage by giving them back their random buff. Unfortunately, the Kuva Lich name can’t be easily associated with the Kuva weapon, so these fixed weapons will have the default Kuva weapon name (Kuva Tonkor, Kuva Bramma, etc).
- Fixed Kuva Larvling not spawning Kuva Lich if downed before Host migration and captured after Host migration.
- Fixed becoming stuck on a Rampart after Parazon stabbing your Kuva Lich on it. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1156040-stuck-in-rampart-after-using-the-parazon-on-nearby-enemy-investigating/
- Potential fix for Kuva Lich Vanquish/Convert options always showing A/D even if your left/right is bound to different keys.
- Fixed more instances where Parazon Finishers were applying your Melee weapon’s attack speed with equipped Melee mods in Kuva Lich controlled missions.
- Fixed existing Kuva weapon name not being displayed when attempting to rename the weapon.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Kuva Lich to slide when downed while doing a dodge.
- Fixed downed Kuva Lich still proceeding to break backs (which was removed in 27.1.0) in an invisible state.
- More fixes towards Kuva Liches with the “Ruse” ability not having the same Warframe Helmet on the clones if an alternate helmet is equipped upon Lich creation.
- Fixed the Kuva Lich button not appearing in the UI in the rare case where a Nightwave season is not active.
- Fixed small FX offset issues with the Kuva Bramma when reloading.
- Fixed being able to bypass the cooldown between scoped shots with the Kuva Quartakk and Quatz by scoping and unscoping between shots.
- Fixed issue where Requiem Mods would always appear in their Defiled version when viewing them in the Codex.
- Fixed squad members of a player who is in the middle of selecting their Kuva Lich’s fate being unable to unlock Lockers.
- KUVA LICH MURMUR CHANGE & FIXES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Armor and Damage Changes (Enemy)
This section will go over before and after scenarios with our enemy Armor, Health, and Shield changes. Reading this section should give you a conceptual and on-paper understanding of what we’re changing and why, but practical experiences will tell the full story here. You may need to refresh some aspects of your Builds to truly optimize your power against your enemies.
Before: Armor, Shields and Health on an Exponential Curve
After: Armor Shields and Health on an S curve
- Damage Changes:
Enemy Damage output should still be close to what is currently on the Live version of the game, but we have made a few changes that will affect how players take Damage in-game.
- Damage-Type Changes
- Slash Status now does not bypass Shields and instead deals damage over time to Shields. Slash Status still bypasses Armor.
- Toxin Damage used to apply to Armor with a 25% bonus. Now it is neutral. For role distinction, Toxin bypasses Shields (but not Armor) where as Slash Status bypasses Armor but not Shields.
- Player Changes:
Player Shields, Health, and Armor used to be shared with all AI, so they had all the weaknesses and resistances that their AI counterparts did.
Now Players have their own unique Shield, Health, and Armor type classified as TENNO! These have all weaknesses and resistances neutralized (for now). Player Shields now reduce 25% of incoming damage. Player Shields now recharge with custom player-only logic. Shield recharge delays are based on depleted or partial depleted shields. Partially depleted shields (any amount) is a 1 second recharge delay. Full depletion is a 4 second recharge delay.
These changes to Player shields are in addition to coming Shield Gating changes, which you can read about in our Shield Gating section!
Why: Armor Scaling and enemy Damage Reduction was the nucleus for this change. For years Tenno have had the tools to deal with these things, but the tools were uniform: Use Corrosive Projection, or else. While this is a simplification, it removed the feeling of choice. With these changes, we hope players experience a feeling of variety and choice when taking on enemies. By changing the scaling for Armor, we could consistently change the scaling for all!
- ARMOR, HEALTH & SHIELDS FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Infested Damage
We did not want to overlook the Infested in our review. Infested are close-range enemies that telegraph most attacks - and now if one of those attacks hits you, it simply does more damage. Stay agile, stay moving, and the mission is as good as won!
Why: Having Infested simply deal more Damage encourages you to use mobility in ways that is not the norm for their ranged counterparts. Rewarding mobility is a key part of Warframe.
- INFESTED DAMAGE FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- AI Aimbots
Up until now in Warframe, the higher the enemy level, the better their accuracy. High-level enemies would be pinned at the best Accuracy they are capable of - not quite 100%, but getting pretty close! Things like your movement and Mods would reduce accuracy, but the potential for bad ‘Aimbot’ moments was too high. We have spread this progression across a greater range of AI now We are decoupling enemy accuracy from level to reduce the overall ‘Aimbot’ like behaviours you face at higher levels.
Why: This change allows us more accurate balancing of foes at higher levels. This change alone would be noticed by simply sometimes ‘getting hit less’, but in conjunction with the numerous other changes we are making to enemies, it is part of a holistic Refresh to the underlying mechanics behind Warframe’s enemies.
- AI AIMBOT FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Shield Gating: Friend and Foe
Friend: First, let’s answer ‘What is Shield Gating?’ when it applies to you as a player. In this implementation, Shield Gating is the mechanic of preventing an instance of lethal (‘1-shot’) damage if you have Shields active. Simply put, the goal is to reduce the number of ‘1-shots’ you take when your shields are up, particularly for Shield-based frames. When any shields are active, an incoming hit that depletes your last bit of Shields will not continue into your Health pool, and also triggers a brief time where your Health is protected. Once that period is over you can take Health damage normally. Additionally, you will no longer take Slash Status Effect damage to your Health while Shields are up.
Foe: Enemies - Corpus in particular - also have received a bit of a Shield Gating, but with skillful gameplay you can overcome this. Any Headshots or shots to Weakspots completely bypass Corpus enemy Shield Gating. In addition, 5% of the damage dealt when hitting the shield gate will target enemy Health - this allows you to take your Forma fueled weapons back to low level enemies and hit them hard instead of hitting the shield gate. The goal here is to make Shields a mechanic you want to play against with Mods (Auras, Elemental) or to bypass with skill (Headshots). Slash Status Effects will now deal damage over time to Shields, Toxin damage remains as-is (bypassing Shields to directly affect enemy Health). Damage from Warframe Abilities will ignore the enemy Shield Gate (i.e if an instance of Damage from an ability is greater than the Shield value, it will go into health as well).
Why: Giving both Friend and Foe shield gating has two purposes: we want to reward skill a bit more in all Corpus missions, and give the ‘squishier’ frames a bit more viable edge and a chance to really explore Shield-focused builds. Toxin Damage and Status Effects are still your friend against Corpus or Shielded enemies!
- SHIELD GATING FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Arcane Changes
After years of Arcanes as a system - with several additions to the offerings and replacement locations, we are doing several things:
- Increasing the maximum Rank of Warframe and Operator Arcanes to 5, up from 3. Arcane Revives are a bonus that begins on Rank 3.
- Adjusting the power of Arcanes at Rank 5 to generally behave as if you had 1.5 equipped, list as follows:
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
30% chance for 90% Fire Rate to Primary Weapons for 9s.
On Rank 5: On Shield Damaged:
3% chance for +30% Shield Recharge for 12s.
On Rank 5: on Damaged:
60% chance for +60% Parkour Velocity for 18s.
On Rank 5: On Wall Latch:
150% Damage for 30s.
Added a Cooldown
On Rank 5: On Damaged:
21% chance for +45% Critical Chance for 12s
On Rank 5: On Reload:
60% chance for +150% Damage to Pistols for 24s
On Rank 5: On Shield Damaged:
6% chance to instantly restore all Shields.
Arcane Blade Charger:
On Rank 5: On Primary Weapon Kill
30% chance for +300% Melee Damage for 12s
On Rank 5: On 6 Melee Kills within 30s
Heal Companion for 900
On Rank 5: On Headshot:
100% Chance for +60% Parkour Velocity for 18s.
On Rank 5:
102% chance to resist a Slash Damage effect
On Rank 5: On Energy Pickup
60% chance to replenish Energy to nearby Allies
Added duration and Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
- Arcane Energize will still give Energy to toggled Warframe Abilities - this has been asked a lot.
On Rank 5: On Energy Pickup
100% chance to Knockdown nearby enemies.
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
60% chance for +180% Melee Damage to Melee Weapons for 18s
On Rank 5: On Health Damaged:
9% chance for +6% Health Regeneration/s for 9s
Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
On Rank 5: On Damaged:
15% chance for +900 Armor for 20s
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Radiation Damage effect
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Heat Damage effect
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
60% chance for +150% Reload Speed to Sniper Rifles for 12s
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Magnetic Damage effect
On Rank 5: On Parry:
45% Chance for +60% Speed for 18s
On Rank 5: On Pistol Headshot Kill:
60% Chance for +102% Ammo Efficiency for 12s
Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
On Rank 5: On Headshot:
100% Chance for +300% Damage to Pistols for 18s
Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
Arcane Primary Charger
On Rank 5: On Melee Kill:
30% chance for +300% Primary Weapon Damage for 12s
Arcane Pulse - Increased stats and added cool down
On Rank 5: On Health Pickup:
60% chance to Heal nearby allies
On Rank 5: On Headshot:
15% chance for a +180% Damage to Primary Weapons for 24s
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Toxin Damage effect
On Rank 5: On Hit:
15% chance for +60% Attack Speed to Melee Weapons for 18s
Arcane Tanker- Increase the durations cool down
On Rank 5: On Archgun Equipped:
+1200 Armor for 60s
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
15% chance for +90% Fire Rate to Shotguns for 12s
On Rank 5: On Finisher:
15% chance to become invisible for 30s
Arcane Ultimatum - increased stats and duration
On Rank 5: On Finisher:
100% chance for +1200 Armor for 45s
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
90% chance for +120% Fire Rate to Pistols for 9s
On Rank 5: On Headshot Kill:
75% chance for +3% Health Regeneration/s for 9s
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Cold Damage Effect.
- Magus Arcane Changes
On Rank 5: On Void Blast:
Reduce Enemy Resistance to Heat Damage by 65%
On Rank 5: On Transference In:
Enemies within 30m are pulled towards Warframe
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
100% chance for +90% Sprint Speed for 12s
On Rank 5: On Void Mode:
+300% Void Dash Radius for 6s
- We have reworked Magus Cloud, since its original design was not popular.
On Rank 5: On Void Blast:
Reduce Enemy Resistance to Puncture Damage by 65%
On Rank 5: On Transference In:
Increase K-Drive Speed by 150% for 30s
On Rank 5: On Transference In:
95% chance to restore 300 Health to Warframe
On Rank 5: On Void Mode:
Generate Void Particles every 1s up to 6 particles, each granting 12,5% Damage Reduction for 60s. Taking damage consumes a particle.
On Rank 5: On Transference Static:
102% chance to negate Transference Static
On Rank 5: On Transference Out:
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
Drop a mine that tethers up to 10 enemies in 15m. After 4s it explodes dealing 60% of their Health as Puncture Damage.
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
Increase Heat Damage in Operator Mode by 20% for 15s, stacking up to 7x.
On Rank 5: On Transference Out:
Restores 35 Health/s to Warframe
On Rank 5: On Void Blast:
Stun robotic enemies for 3s, which then discharge Electricity Damage dealing 80% of their Max Health to anyone within 25.
On Rank 5: On Void Mode:
Heal Warframes within 30m by 25% Health/s.
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
100% chance to heal 30% Health.
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
Use again within 3s, to return the Operator to their original position at no energy cost, Restores 60 Health. 3s cooldown.
On Rank 5: On Transference Out:
- Removing the ability to Equip two of the same Arcane simultaneously.
- Added the ability to Distill assembled Arcanes back into multiple unranked ones.
- Arcanes that can trigger again while the Arcane is active are indicated in the Arcane Manager screen with a ‘Duration Can Refresh’ text.
- Arcanes will require 21 Arcanes to reach the new Max Rank of 5. Scarlet Spear will feature a buy-what-you-want shop for Arcanes based on the currency earned in the event. It will launch in March shortly after this Mainline.
Why: The reasoning here is mainly toward the ability to equip two of the same Arcane. This reasoning is one of past inconsistency and time determining intent. There are a lot of builds that specialize the use of two Arcanes, but we want to encourage a variety instead of duplication. Arcanes are the only Upgrade system in the game that allows two of the exact same upgrade to be equipped - and we would rather players have variety than duplications. In the same way you can’t equip Amalgam Serration and regular Serration, you can’t equip multiple Rivens per weapon, or any duplication of Mods at all, Arcanes will follow. But we are making major changes to the Ranking (up from 3 to 5 with power changes). Instead of having 2 of the same Arcane with a double effect, you can now choose between 2 different Arcanes that behave (generally) at 1.5x efficacy than before.
- ARCANE CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Self Damage Changes
We are getting rid of Self Damage and replacing it with something else: instead of Self Damage, it’s now ‘Stagger’. This change completely removes the chance of killing yourself, and instead now creates scenarios where you will interrupt yourself - or ‘Stagger’ - to varying degrees if you aren’t careful.
The degrees of Self-Interrupt start with a small stumble all the way to full knockdown depending on how close you are to the center of explosion. Any Mods referring to Self Damage will be converted to acknowledge Stagger.
With this Self-Interrupt system, we have added dozens of new recovery animations that harness a ninja-like recovery experience. By pressing ‘Jump’ at the correct time, you can execute a ninja-skill-based knockdown recovery to ALL in-game knockdowns. This ninja recovery window is indicated by a glowing FX on your Warframe.
In addition to Self Damage being removed, some of the more powerful AOE weapons without Self Damage presently will have the Stagger added, but it should only be noticeable in cases of extreme inaccuracy on the player’s part. The Weapons include:
In the original Dev Workshop, we said:
As a result of this overall systemic change, Weapons with Stagger will be getting approximately a 20% buff in Damage, with any weapons with AOE receiving a 50% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact.
This is no longer accurate after continued testing. What we are doing now is:
No damage buffs have been added, but any weapons with AOE are receiving ~20% increase in Radius. Additionally, AOE weapons are receiving a 90% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact. This means on the very outer section of the explosion Radius 10% of the Damage will be dealt. Tactics will be deadly - aim true, Tenno.
Why: Several players brought up the history of the Tonkor and we want to make sure we ship this change in a place that’s conservative in its starting point from a balance perspective. The complete removal of Self Damage does change the pace of destruction with some of the game’s most powerful weapons, so we want to make sure we can iterate upwardly instead of releasing a bonanza of explosions with no other choices.
With the removal of Self Damage, Cautious Shot Mod has been changed to be Rifle compatible and reflect the new Stagger mechanic:
- +90% chance to reduce the Stagger effect from self-imposed Radial Attacks.
- SELF-DAMAGE REMOVAL / STAGGER FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Excavation Health/Shield Scaling Changes
Excavation missions have had the same property since launch: all Excavators have 500 Shield, 2500 Health no matter the mission level. As of our coming PC mainline update, both Health and Shields will scale following the same formula as Mobile Defense Terminals. Shield Regeneration of Excavators will be a percent of health vs. flat value to deal with scaling shields.
Why: This change will bring Excavation in line with existing mission types that have scaling properties after several years of having flat values. True to our initial goal of fixing inconsistencies, we are making these mission objectives scale in a consistent manner to other mission objectives.
EXCAVATION SCALING FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD:
- Titania Changes
- Spellbind: Hold Titania’s Spellbind to cast Status Immunity on yourself. Previously you had to cast it while looking at the ground to accomplish this!
- Tribute: You can now select which Tribute to cast, by cycling through the different buffs like Ivara’s arrows, or Vauban’s Minelayer.
- Lantern: Lanterns are now locked in place, allowing for more easily-controlled CC.
- Razorwing has a new FX upgrade!
- Razorwing flight model has been brought more in line with Skywing controls.
- Broad Warframe Armor Change - not just Vauban!
To provide a minor bump in survivability if your CC or strategies fail you, a handful of “squishy” Warframes/Primes have received Base Armor increases!
Ash: 65 to 100
Ash Prime: 150 to 175
Banshee: 15 to 100
Banshee Prime: 65 to 125
Baruuk: 150 to 175
Ember: 100 to 125
Ember Prime: 125 to 150
Equinox: 100 to 125
Equinox Prime: 120 to 150
Gara: 125 to 150
Gauss: 150 to 175
Harrow: 150 to 175
Hydroid: 200 to 225
Hydroid Prime: 250 to 275
Inaros: 200 to 225
Ivara: 65 to 100
Ivara Prime: 65 to 125
Limbo: 65 to 100
Limbo Prime: 85 to 125
Loki: 65 to 100
Loki Prime: 65 to 125
Mag: 65 to 100
Mag Prime: 65 to 125
Mesa: 65 to 100
Mesa Prime: 85 to 125
Mirage: 65 to 100
Mirage Prime: 150 to 175
Nekros: 65 to 100
Nekros Prime: 65 to 125
Nezha: 175 to 190
Nova: 65 to 100
Nova Prime: 65 to 125
Nyx: 15 to 100
Nyx Prime: 50 to 125
Oberon: 150 to 175
Octavia: 125 to 150
Revenant: 105 to 125
Rhino: 190 to 225
Titania: 65 to 100
Trinity: 15 to 100
Trinity Prime: 15 to 125
Vauban: 50 to 150
Vauban Prime: 100 to 200
Volt: 15 to 100
Volt Prime: 100 to 125
Wisp: 150 to 175
Zephyr: 15 to 100
Zephyr Prime: 75 to 125
Why: The conversation surrounding Arcane Guardian led to a significant review of Armor stats on Warfarmes. The Majority of Warframes received an increase in the Armor stat to increase survivability. Compounded with Shield Gating and the numerous other changes covered, we expect a much more fair feeling playing field for all Warframes.
- TITANIA CHANGES & WARFRAME ARMOR CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Reward Cleanup: Base Missions:
Base Missions are getting a small cleanup for this Mainline. For reference, all tables are currently available at www.warframe.com/droptables .
This change will be told from the perspective of a single node for example purposes, but the logic applies gamewide to Base Missions - which is to say, the Node on the Star chart (excluding special missions like the Index, Open Worlds, Rathuum, Assassination).
Consider the node Memphis, Phobos.
Base Missions like Memphis are receiving a bit of ‘fat trimming’ in terms of the lowest-point rewards available within them. For example,‘Memphis’ on ‘Phobos’ will have its 500, 1,000, 1,500 Credit Caches removed, as well as the 15 and 50 Endo. This will only leave the 2,000 Credits Cache, and the 100 Endo drop for each category, with a drop chance of the sum of all prior denominations.
Why: This is more of a Review and clean up for some of the less-rewarding aspects of missions. Right now the base Solar Map nodes exist to progress from planet to planet, while providing either general rewards (Mods, Credits) or specific return rewards (Ivara, Nidus, etc). By getting rid of the lower value items on the general rewards, people playing for the first time should come across a bit of a bump in their resources and credits. We have more plans for this to write about at a later date.
- MISSION REWARD CLEANUP FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- UI QOL
This is a summary of the UI changes announced in a recent Dev Workshop: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166994-why-do-we-ui-like-we-ui-part-ii/#comments
- ‘Item Labels’ are now set to ‘On’ by default, but can still be turned off.
- Avionics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’. (As mentioned in RJ Changes)
- Intrinsics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’. (As mentioned in RJ Changes)
- Razorwing has a new FX upgrade! (As mentioned in Titania Changes)
- Hold to Confirm added to Revive to avoid accidental aborts, particularly on controller during Arbitration missions.
- Added a ‘Forge All’ button on the Payload screen in Dojos. (As mentioned in RJ Changes)
- More stats on DPD (Detailed Purchase Dialog). This screen has been re-tooled to be less hover-dependent and provide stat information at a glance:
- If the Warframe/Weapon has been Mastered. In the case where it has not been fully Mastered, it will show the current rank.
- The number of “Blueprints Owned” (if applicable).
- The “Purchase”, “Blueprint”, and “Gift” buttons have all shifted to accommodate all this new info display!
- General scrollbar usability improvements with controllers.
Why: As outlined in the original Dev Workshop, we are looking to course correct some UI decisions based on feedback.
- UI QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Profit Taker Change
Due to the frequency of the Profit Taker Ability being too high and frustrating, we have made a minor QoL change to the Profit Taker encounter. The cooldown has been increased on a very specific, but noticeable, attack: The Blue shield projectile knockdown attack.
- 100x Restore Blueprints (Scaling Costs)
We are adding a new series of Restore Research and Blueprints that yield 100 of given Restore. Visit the Clan Dojo to research, and prepare your Railjack Resources accordingly!
Upon research, you will be able to build in batches of x100 with costs scaled from the x10 Blueprints!!
Why: The frequency at which players use these in missions vs. the 1 minute wait times for building 10x meant we could level up the batches here. Railjack Resources are being used for Research to give another use for what you are picking up!
- *MISSED NOTE:
100x Cipher Blueprint is also available in your Clan Dojo Tenno Lab!
- 100X RESTORE BLUEPRINTS FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Sharing Sentinel Mods: Shared Usage Allowed:
Sentinel Weapons and Warframe weapons cannot share Mods,which is to say: if you have 1 Maxed Serration Mod, your Sentinel’s Weapon cannot use it if you have a Primary Weapon with it equipped. You either switch your Sentinel Weapon to a different class (Shotgun, Melee), or acquire and max a duplicate Mod.
We are removing this condition and now your Mods can be simultaneously equipped.
Why: Over time, the amount of systems to put your time into have increased. The appeal of grinding out a Duplicate Mod for Sentinels just isn’t a proposition we want players to be faced with in the context of everything else the game has to offer!
- SENTINEL MOD SHARING FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Greater than 100% Status having meaning
Years ago we added Orange and Red Critical Damage numbers when you land a Critical with greater than 100%. For years, Status being greater than 100% has done nothing except guarantee Status - which is good, just not an added incentive to go over 100%. We are changing that this update.
When you hit a Status Chance greater than 100%, a single damage instance will be able to create two Status Effects. This means if you have a Shot with 200% Status Chance modded with both Blast and Toxin Damage, that single shot will result in both Status Effects!
It is worth noting we are fixing a UI inconsistency that is ‘Display Only’. Right now the Arsenal shows Status Chance affected by Multishot, which makes reading the new >100% value confusing. For example, the Arsenal might say 120% but really the Status Chance is 80%. We don’t have Multishot affect any Critical Stats (Chance or Multiplier), so we are fixing this display inconsistency. Multishot now has its own Stat.
Shotguns have a unique Role here based on a very patch-work history with how they interact with Status Chance. A Shotgun that shoots 99% Status Chance would give you 35% (roughly) status per pellet. 100% Status Gives you 100% Status per pellet. This huge jump in performance happens with just a 1% gain - why? Well, to answer that we have to look at our choice to make what the UI conveys reality. It would feel broken to shoot a Shotgun with 100% Status and not see a perfect spread of Effects. In reality, to make Status consistent we have to treat Shotguns as a special case.
Shotguns as a special case means we have buffed the Status Chance of all Shotguns by x3 or greater. The UI now behaves to show the reality that you are determining Status Chance per pellet.
- Stacking Status Effects
But wait - THERE’S MORE! In addition to being able to achieve two Status Effects on a single shot with >100% Status, we are also adding new meaning if you get a duplicate Status Effect on an enemy overall.
This section will outline exactly what this means for each Status type, including information on how multiple Status Effects behaved with stacking prior to this Hotfix:
|Type||Stacking Behaviour when a duplicate Status Effect Occurs:|
|Invalid||Repeat single-target Impact Status Effects will escalate the efficacy of the Impact Status (removed previous change of adding Ragdoll as maximum Stagger consequence).|
|Invalid||The first Puncture Status Effect has an enemy deal 30% less Damage. Subsequent Puncture Status add +5% weakening, leading to up to 75% (capped). Each Puncture Status has a duration of 6 Seconds.|
|Invalid||Each Slash Status has its own duration, but now we only show a maximum of 10 damage numbers in the HUD, damage is unaffected, but reducing how many damage events we show helps with performance|
|Invalid||The first Cold Status Effect deals 25% slow. Subsequent Cold Status Effects deal +5% slow for a total of 70% slow at 10 procs. Each Cold Status has a duration of 6 seconds.|
|Invalid||See Slash, plus the base duration of a Toxin Status Effect now matches Slash for 6 seconds.|
|Invalid||AoE Electric Damage that is part of the Status Effect can now reoccur while the target is still under the stun animation of another Electric Status Effect.|
|Invalid||Grants the Blast Status Effect a single target. Blast Status reduces enemy accuracy by 30% base. Subsequent Blast Status Effects add +5% inaccuracy for for 75% total at 10 stacks. Each Blast Status has a 6 second Duration.|
|Invalid||The first Corrosive Status Effect strips 26% Armor. Subsequent Corrosive Status Effects strip 6% more Armor, leading up to 80% Armor removal. Each Corrosive Status Effect lasts 8 seconds. Note: Corrosive was the only Status with infinite Duration and 100% Efficacy toward a defensive stat. This was necessary to some based on how Armor Scaled. We feel our rebalancing efforts need a differently behaving Corrosive to balance out all Status overall.|
|Invalid||The first Radiation Status Effect has an enemy deal 100% Damage to allies. Subsequent Radiation Status adds +50% damage, leading to up to 550% (capped). Each Radiation Status Effect has a duration of 12 seconds.|
|Invalid||New Status Effect entirely: enhanced Damage! First Magnetic Status Effect deals 100% additional Shield damage, subsequent Magnetic Status add +25% for a total of 325% (capped). Enemies under a Magnetic Status Effect cannot regenerate Shields. Magnetic Status Duration is now 6 seconds.|
|Invalid|| New Status Effect entirely: enhanced Damage! First Viral Status Effect deals 100% additional Health damage, subsequent Viral Status add +25% for a total of 325% (capped).|
Note: Before Viral would halve a target’s health pool and simply refresh the duration. Now it deals 2x Damage to Health, and can scale up to 4.5x Damage on repeat Status Effects.
|Invalid||The base duration of a Gas Status Effect now matches Slash for 6 seconds. No longer does AoE with forced Poison Status Effect (resulting in Poison DoT for enemies in radius), instead it does AoE DoT Gas damage around the target.|
Players - aka Tenno - can only have a Maximum of 1 Stack on them - you cannot receive Stacked Status Effects as a player from enemies, fear not!
Why: The inclusion of enhanced or different stacking of Duplicate Status Effects is one to refresh the appeal of Status.
In addition, we’ve removed 0.25x Multiplier for Elemental Status Effects, meaning all Elemental Status Effects are 4x more likely.
Why: Critical has long been king - and while we are leaving Critical as is, our goal is to bring Status into the Arsenals in a new light for all Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapons. Our long-term goal with this change is to build upon this series of changes to eventually allow Status to impact bigger threats like Liches and Eidolons.
- GREAT[ER] THAN 100 STATUS CHANCE / SHOTGUN CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Faction Aura Changes
We are rebalancing the faction Auras to not completely bypass our rebalancing effort. More importantly though, with the complete rescale these Auras (mostly Corrosive Projection) will not be as necessary as they were.
Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption and Infested Impedance new Rank values are:
- Unranked: -3%
- Rank 1: -6%
- Rank 2: -9%
- Rank 3: -12%
- Rank 4: -15%
- Rank 5: -18%
Why: We think being consistent is key. Passively removing 100% of an enemy's defenses is not an interesting choice, and we were completely inconsistent in this regard with Auras (i.e the efficacy of 4x Corrosive Projections vs 4x Shield Disruptions).
- Status Chance Mod Buffs
The Status Chance Mods we released many years ago have not been considered worthwhile - there are simply better options within the Status Mod builds (Dual Stats) or Critical builds are more appealing. We are buffing all Standalone Status Chance Mods to increase the appeal of building for Status on your Weapons:
- Rifle Aptitude increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
- Melee Prowess increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
- Sure Shot increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
- Shotgun Savvy increased from 30% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
Why? This is a long overdue change that will thrive when paired with the above change of giving >100% Status meaning. The goal is to give your Arsenals a shake up in terms of what Status may mean for some of your Collection! This is a power output increase across the board for Status. We will review the other Status Mods at a later date, but have no firm plans for them now.
- STATUS CHANCE MOD BUFF FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Grenade Markers
Sometimes the devious enemies of Warframe decide they’d rather stay safely behind cover and throw explosive surprises at the Tenno instead of rushing in. They do this when you are stationary for long periods of time. Some time ago we added an audio warning so that thrown grenades would chirp or tick, but experience has shown that they are still easy to miss during the chaos of fighting. A visible HUD marker and a warning glow have been added to grenades that are thrown at you to give you a better chance to react. PLUS, you can now shoot the grenade before it explodes, allowing for increased tactical revenge!
Why: More awareness on where Grenades are has been a longstanding community request to help the flow of battle. We are adding it to allow for more player tactical choice.
Fun extra fact: Saryn’s Molt will shed an attached grenade!
- GRENADE MARKER FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- HDR Preview
Players with a Graphics Card and Monitor that supports High Dynamic Range will be able to preview our new technology!
Why: Warframe is a vibrant game - and including HDR support will allow those with the hardware to experience a new richness!
- HDR PREVIEW FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Deferred Rendering Preview
For the past several months we’ve mentioned that our engine is getting graphical upgrades. The time has come in this Mainline update to give you the option to preview Deferred Rendering! This will make Warframe look the best it’s ever looked - with better shadows, reflections, lighting responsiveness, and more! Why: Graphics Matter Too - we have team members who thrive on integrating the latest graphics improvements to our technology!
- DEFERRED RENDERING PREVIEW FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- FOV Maximum Change
Fresh from the oven comes a hot bonus change: we've increased the max FOV value from 78 to 90!
Why: Out of the players that do change their FOV setting, ~84% change it to the max. You may be wondering “why not max it even further??”. It comes down to the potential of the diegetic UI, FX, etc breaking when going plus ultra FOV. We hope you enjoy this bump for now!
- Mag Magnetize Change
You’ll notice a new Arsenal stat for Mag’s Magnetize ability called ‘Magnetic Pull’. This value now represents Mag’s force of gravity that pulls targets towards a central enemy.’ Magnetic Pull’ is scaled with Magnetize’s Rank and can be Modded with Ability Strength Mods.
‘Magnetic Pull’ stat has been added to address enemies that are only affected by the pull for brief moments or those that ignore it completely, as opposed to getting pulled towards the central target. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1131437-magnetize-not-pulling-in-all-enemies/
- Gear Wheel Changes and Fixes
- Added “drag and drop” functionality to the Gear Wheel! Additionally, right-clicking in the Arsenal while modifying Gear Wheel will no longer swap to the Emote Wheel. Instead, right clicking now empties the selected slot.
- When right clicking to remove from slot, the first 13 slots will not reposition due to the first 12 allowing Hotkey bindings. Anything above slot 13 will reposition if items are removed. For example, if you have something in slot 13 and 14 and remove the item in 13, the item will now be in slot 13.
- Deactivating Gear items by clicking on the item in the Gear Menu a second time will now re-equip the weapon you previously had equipped, rather than always equipping your Primary.
- Fixed mounting a K-Drive with a Scanner equipped not restoring it after dismounting.
- Fixed any equippable Gear item not restoring properly after performing a Hack or Finisher on an enemy.
- Heavily optimized Survival missions. Replaced the old script used in Survival missions with a new one that can perform up to 90% faster!
- Optimized the projectiles of Carcinnox and Apoc Armaments to improve performance.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Resource management system.
- Optimized how custom shadow quality settings are applied.
- Cleaned up generic explosions by replacing certain effects that were causing performance issues. Explosions should now be more optimal and consistent across the board.
- Optimized the Kuva Nukor’s FX.
- Optimized lighting across many Dojo rooms.
- Optimized enemy awareness code.
- Optimized the way the Codex is stored to save nearly 3.5 MB of memory.
- Optimized the way the Star Chart is stored to save nearly 2MB of memory.
- Optimized language cache preprocessing.
- Optimized Hydron, Sedna to improve performance.
- Optimized the effects on Titania's Lantern ability to improve performance.
- Made more optimizations to the Kuva Fortress tileset to improve overall performance.
- Optimized Hildryn’s Aegis Storm to improve performance.
- Optimized the Silver Grove shrine by reducing the number of particles.
- Fixed a memory leak in dojos that could result in a crash after entering a large number of rooms.
- Fixed random zombie players you would often see in the airlock of Relays and optimized performance in Relays in general (both rendering and CPU).
- Added new Elite Shield Lancers to Asteroid, Forest, Shipyard and Galleon missions that have level 25+ Grineer.
- Added new “hit reaction” animations to Grineer enemies!
- Before this change Grineer would only “flinch” when attacked - Now, with the updated hit reactions, it’ll be much easier to see when an enemy has been hit. These hit reactions are also much more dynamic to improve your Grineer crushing experience.
- Added “Browse Wares' ' option to Onkko (Cetus), Roky (Fortuna), and Little Duck (Fortuna).
- We removed the extra click required to get to their offerings! Instead of having to select “The Quills’ Standing” and then “view offerings”, you now have the option to do so right away. We also updated all mentions of “View Offerings” to “Browse Wares”.
- Added a “Trading Policy” that will appear when Trading for the first time! Safe trading tips have also been added to the Trade UI.
- Trading is an essential part of Warframe and we felt it important to inform players on how to proceed with trading in a safe manner. All players will be presented with the “Trading Policy” window when trading for the first time ever (Mastery Rank 2 players who have just unlocked trading), and for the first time since downloading the update. This applies to any instance of trading in the Dojo and in Maroo’s Bazaar. Once you’ve accepted the Policy you may access it from the “Trading Policy” button when trading if desired.
- Added a ‘COMPANION INVINCIBILITY’ option in the Simulacrum!
- Added an AkLex Conclave Skin to Teshin’s Conclave Offerings!
- Added the following categories to the Arsenal stat damage section:
- “Damage” or “Damage / Projectile”.
- Total damage counts that takes multishot into consideration.
- “Status” for weapons with built-in multishot will now read “Status / Projectile”.
- Added a new sound to the Staticor to indicate that it is fully charged!
- Added a new explosive sound to the Javlok’s alt fire!
- Master Mix DSP Additions
The sound team has added audio dynamics processing to the master output!
Note from the sound team: We've been working on an exciting addition to the master mix of Warframe! We now have a compressor/limiter/clipper on the output. What does this mean? The game will sound tighter, punchier, more focused, and more in control. This video is lo-res but it gives you a taste (be sure to unmute for this!)変更:
- Nova’s Wormhole will now teleport players’ weapon fire - You may remember we discussed the possibilities of this on Devstream #137. Well we saw your reaction to the possibility and we thought...why not make it a reality!
- Slightly increased the size of Garuda’s Dread Mirror shield.
- We noticed that enemies were still able to shoot Garuda’s feet, so this increase is to help avoid those stray foot bullets.
- Hildryn’s Haven ability now also provides invulnerability to all damage for 3 seconds for her Allies upon their Shields being depleted.
- Due to the changes with regard to how Viral Status stack, Saryn's Miasma will now only apply a single Viral Status on its initial hit rather than each time Miasma applies damage.
- This change may sound scary, but you will still get that same 6 seconds of initial doubled damage, just stacking now. If you play Saryn, you know it’s rare that enemies even survive Saryn’s damage output!
- The Firestorm Mod is now compatible with all Primary weapons!
- Updated the Firestorm Mod description to reflect this compatibility.
- The Fulmination Mod is now compatible with all Secondary weapons!
- Updated the Fulmination Mod description to reflect this compatibility.
- The Codex console in your Orbiter will now display Leverian Prex Cards instead of cycling through the Codex. There is also a brand new ‘Leverian’ section specifically for the Codex that you can access the respective Warframe’s Leverian!
- The Quest section of the Codex now orders itself in Active > Incomplete > Complete to reduce having to scroll through alphabetical order.
- Changed the Focus Convergence in-world marker to a lighter yellow color so it isn't as easily confused with the main objective marker.
- Removed “Exterminate enemies” stage in Sortie Spy missions. This was done to fix some issues related to being unable to complete the mission due to this stage appearing.
- Made improvements towards a hang that could occur when selecting “Appearance” in the Arsenal to improve performance.
- Increased the frequency in which missions from the Void appear as Void Fissures.
- Removed camera shake and color correction for other players in your squad when firing the Kuva Bramma for less eye bleed!
- Updated the Mastery Test UI screen with more information and style!
- Updated loading screen with a fancy new diamond loader and updated the loading screen tip font!
- Updated the ‘Network Not Responding’ icon to be more jazzy and on brand!
- Significantly increased the chance for the Juggernaut to drop Pherliac Pods Blueprint from 10% to 90%.
- Increased the max Waypoint range from 100 to 250 meters.
- In addition to the Revive screen receiving the ‘Hold to Confirm’ Revive/Abort function, we’ve made a few other changes/fixes when in spectator mode after an unfortunate death:
- The Squad panel, minimap, and HUD trackers will now be visible during your time spectating.
- The spectator camera now also follows the movement of the player’s camera more closely.
- You can spectate the other fallen corpses of your Allies.
- Fixed missing controller bindings callouts in the spectator screen.
- Fixed an issue with the "current target" icon not always appearing over the name of the player actually being spectated.
- Disruptions missions will no longer be eligible Syndicate missions below level 15, as Demolysts don’t spawn at that level, thus an inability to complete the mission.
- Palladino’s Riven Mod Offering screen now also includes the option to purchase Riven Mods Slots!
- You can now equip Veiled Kitgun Rivens on your Primary!
- This feature is in preparation for Primary Kitguns coming in the Scarlet Spear update!
- Reduced the pulsing FX frequency and size on the Eidolon Vomvalysts in their energy form.
- Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment Mod will now also apply its Status Chance and damage type matching to enemy weakness on Serene Storm’s AOE attacks.
- Previously the Augment was only applying to close-combat attacks - we decided to extend this to Serene Storm’s AOE waves to give more flexibility to the Augment’s use. We'll be monitoring the change as you play and test it for any potential adjustments.
- Upon review, the falloff range for a few Arch-Guns were not consistent with what the Arsenal was displaying. The changes below fixes these issues:
- Increased the speed of Corvas and Fluctus projectiles to fix them dying before reaching their intended falloff ranges.
- Increased the Grattler projectile lifetime so it can reach its intended falloff range.
- Ivara Prime’s starry night FX when invisible will apply to any form of invisibility, not just her abilities (Prowl, Cloak Arrow).
- This fixes other invisibility FX sources (for example: Untraceable and Ghost Mods) stacking with hers and looking awful/causing performance issues.
- Removed Security Cameras and Turrets in Corpus Ship survival missions.
- During an optimization pass we realized these environment hazards in Survival missions were extra AI overhead and annoyances when there’s already a lot going on.
- Significantly reduced the damage of slide attacks for dual swords in the Conclave.
- After reviewing how slide attacks perform with dual swords vs. other weapons, we determined it far exceeded them and needed to be rebalanced.
- Made some minor UI tweaks in Survival missions to improve readability.
- Projectiles from Crossbows equipped with the Dali Ballistica Skin will now match the Skin.
- Updated naming conventions for Dojo Decorations. For example: “Small Topiary Bush” is now “Topiary Bush (Small)”.
- Made adjustments to the brightness of trees in the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Changed Nova’s Molecular Prime casting FX to have better positioning.
- The Grineer Shield Lancer has been given a brand new reload animation!
- Updated the reload animation for the Miter to better suit its uniqueness.
- Kuva Lich and Ayatan Star in-world markers will start to fade as you approach them within certain distances:
- Kuva Lich: At 20m marker will begin fade
- Ayatan Star: At 5m marker will begin fade
- Reduced overall transmission frequency in Survival missions.
- Updated the Survival tower icon for in-world markers so that it matches the objective UI.
- Increased the Health and Damage Resistance on Simaris’ Sanctuary Targets so that they don’t get accidentally nuked while attempting to scan them.
- Reduce volume/ radius of Domestic Drones in Orbiter.
- Fixed the Synth Deconstruct Mod not functioning if it’s the only Synth Mod equipped and you die/revive.
- Fixed an extremely specific method of Melee coptering (hello 2015) by interrupting a slide attack with a dodge roll.
- Fixed a bug where certain pain reactions would make Grineer faces look like they were put in the microwave on the "melt butter" setting.
- Fixed a rare case of some GPU Particles not following the player.
- Fixed NPCs doing an extremely slow crawl forwards often when they fail pathing.
- Fixed Lech Kril changing to his Gorgon mid swing if you moved out of Melee range.
- Fixed inability to Operator Void Blast for extended periods of time during the “carrying” moments in The Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed an out-of-memory crash if a player or enemy was executing a Melee attack while being teleported a great distance.
- Fixed the Interception HUD breaking on rare occasions when joining an in-progress mission.
- Fixed players in Towns, Relays and Dojos sometimes staying as blue Excalibur (loading) until they moved.
- Fixed Grendel turning into a blob of polygons when submerging into Submersible Archwing water with Pulverize active. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1168788-grendel-pulverize-stuck-when-hitting-water/
- Fixed the Vengeful Pull Ephemera being way too bright after customizing it and not inheriting Archwing scaling.
- Fixed missing controller button callout to Rank up an Arcane in the Arcane Manager screen
- Fixed the Cycuta Prime Sigil, Igaro, Yamako Prime, Zaikhya, Cycuta Prime, and Opulas Robe Syandanas clipping through the Titania Empress Skin.
- Fixed K-Drive’s spawning backwards when using hotkey vs. Gear Wheel.
- Fixed being unable to collect points in a specific spot in The Index Gas Works map. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/eawwqg/index_points/
- Fixed several issues occuring in The Index if the final player in a squad opens the Wager Credits window but presses ESC instead of confirming.
- Fixed Conduits in Disruption missions missing collision for Warframes.
- Enemies can still walk through Conduits so that they do not get stuck.
- Fixed Conduit count in Arbitration Disruption missions going above the needed amount to extract (ex. 5/4).
- Fixed not being able to vertically scroll or zoom in/out of the Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis advanced maps.
- Fixed the Scapulis Syandana disappearing at odd angles.
- Fixed both Host/Client being unable to see or hear each other’s reload FX on the Shedu.
- Fixed a few edge cases of Alad V sometimes not spawning properly in his Assasination mission.
- Fixed Shield Lancers being entirely way too precise with their shots instead of their shots taking into account accuracy variables.
- Fixed issue with Warframes and Companions sometimes disappearing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed entering the Extraction point in any mission deactivating Warframe stealth Abilities and making them visible again.
- Fixed broken icons for Mastery Rank in the in-game Market or Inventory if the selected weapon has a minimum Mastery Rank requirement.
- Fixed wild flickering issues on one of the doors in the Grineer Asteroid and Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Defiled Requiem Mods counting towards to “Owned” total when viewing Requiem Relic rewards.
- Fixed Wukong’s Wuclone tripping the laser traps in Brudia, Eris. Too much monkeying around.
- Fixed getting stuck and being unable to use the “/unstuck” command in Sharkwing in the pump station in Desdemona, Uranus.
- Fixed the Officium Syandana on Equinox’s Antonym Skin getting wacky positioning when swapping between her Day and Night forms.
- Fixed Arch-Gun not re-equipping after Parazon Finishers and instead equipping Melee weapon.
- Fixed Emblems attaching incorrectly and rotating when equipped with the Kuva Zavekk Shoulder Armor.
- Fixed texture tiling issue with Gauss’ Redline FX.
- Fixed inability to Chat link an extensive list of Syandanas.
- Fixed ugly and busted blast FX for the Sarpa, Redeemer, and Redeemer Prime.
- Fixed issue with enemy navigation in the Grineer Galleon tileset where enemies would attempt to cross through a solid window.
- Fixed hole in map due to missing wall in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed texture issues with floor and rail assets in the Lua Halls of Ascension rooms.
- Fixed a large ceiling pipe missing its material in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Made fixes towards high-latency issues in the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker and Titania’s Razorwing deactivating Melee-only mode if it was active before those abilities were cast.
- Fixed Osprey in Octavia’s Anthem quest having the “Hunhow” tag. That Osprey was feeling pretty powerful that day I guess.
- Fixed being able to escape the Grineer Sealab tileset using Itzal’s Arch Line.
- Fixed being unable to complete the “Avoid the Scanners” portion of the War Within quest if the player uses Archwing afterburners to get ahead of the ship.
- Fixed Odomedic Health regeneration lingering perpetually if Sentinel not present to end it
- Fixed the Warframe Launcher not displaying correctly (portions of the UI would be cropped) on systems with high-DPI and custom scaling settings.
- Fixed the Launcher creating a GPUCache folder every time it's launched, sometimes in the directory where the shortcut exists.
- Fixed only Energy values for Warframe Abilities showing changes that Mods apply when viewing a Warframe Mod Link.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Anomaly Shards even if you have some in your Inventory.
- Fixed ally Grineer Napalms (Nekros’ Shadow of the Dead) damaging themselves with their own missiles.
- More fixes towards inaccurate Archwing Tutorial Quest text when indicating how to use Afterburners.
- Fixed Lech Kril and Vor's cinematics not including their weapons.
- Fixed scrolling the mouse wheel while hovering over a Planet in the Star Chart resulting in the Warframe to zoom in improperly.
- Fixed bad water materials in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed certain attacks with the Arca Triton and Crushing Ruin or Shattering Storm equipped not consuming Slam Capacitor charges but still getting the damage multipliers bonus.
- Fixed Arca Titron consuming Slam Capacitor charges in Melee Combos with Slam attacks without releasing its AOE charge, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1156171-slam-capacitor-not-discharging-on-combo-slams/
- Fixed issue where transitioning from the Plains of Eidolon/Orb Vallis to Cetus/Fortuna would cause the equip/unequip animation to occur.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones not animating properly during double/wall jumps.
- Fixed being unable to quick Melee or swap back to Arch Gun when fighting Jordas Golem (Quest and Assasination Node were both affected).
- Fixed attachment offsets on the Vapos Aquila in the Gas City tileset. Corpus Fleet technicians finally found the ship schematics and are now properly attaching laser weapons pods, vs previous woeful assembly.
- Fixed a flag in Grineer Settlement being entirely unlit compared to the others.
- Fixed very bright lights in certain areas in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed multiple areas in the Gas City tileset where exterior light was bleeding inside.
- Fixed lightning issues on certain doors and hallways in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Lech Kril becoming invincible after he’s cast his Cold abilities at the same time his backpack is destroyed.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s Brokk disappearing for a moment before doing an overhead Melee ice slam wave attack.
- Fixed Clients in The Index losing all functionality asides from the pause menu if they die and Host migration occurs before they are able to respawn. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130768-index-perma-death/
- Fixed Aero Agility not working when holding down an additional movement direction at the same time as aim gliding.
- Fixed Wukong’s Cloud Walker not completing its casting animation when cast immediately after firing a low Fire Rate weapon (ie. shotgun). As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1162154-bugged-wukong-and-shotgun-interaction/
- Fixed FX for Harrow’s Covenant not applying correctly on Sentinels.
- Fixed the Spore Ephemera showing the outline of Nidus’ wings in his Mutated state before he has enough stacks for them to actually show.
- Fixed Focus Point cap increase missing from the list of Rewards in the Mastery Rank Screen.
- Fixed Clients getting a script error in Interception missions (normal and Archwing) when standing in capture circle and attempting to abort the mission from the menu.
- Fixed Railjack and Decoration placement headers appearing under the Archwing settings in Options > Controls when using a controller.
- Fixed Clients seeing FX on Special Duty Coildrive when it should be disabled when caught in the ambush trap in “Defend the Coildrive” Vallis Bounty missions.
- Fixed broken and flickering textures on Ara, Mars.
- Fixed players getting stuck on a group of rocks after first encountering the Golden Maw in The War Within Quest.
- Fixed map hole in the Golden Maw encounter in The War Within quest, allowing players to yeet out of the map because that golden worn is just too scary.
- Fixed being able to see outside of the map when in the Plains of Eidolon/Cetus tunnel by crouching and looking towards the ceiling.
- Fixed being able to hop out of Ara, Mars’ map using Nezha’s Blazing Chakram.
- Fixed visible gap in the wall in the Grineer Galleon mission during Saya’s Vigil Quest.
- Fixed map hole in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed black square textures in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed Atavist Prime Knee Plates sitting off-center on the Ivara Kuvael Skin.
- Fixed rooms in the Dojo showing as “Insufficient Space” despite not overlapping with the Observatory, even with larger amounts of space given.
- Fixed a large map hole in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed walk trail (Burning Step, Frozen Step, Fae Path, etc.) Ephemeras spawning half of the FX when equipped on a Warframe with Wisp’s floating animations.
- Fixed some cases of the “Deploy Resource Extractor” button losing functionality and some cases of needing to select it twice.
- Fixed Frost’s Hisame Skin clipping with the Targis Prime Greaves and Syrinx Leg Plates.
- Fixed Ignis’ Energy color appearing defaulted in reflections when in mission.
- Fixed the Lacera’s handle not fitting into Warframe’s hand when equipped with the Wisp animation set.
- Fixed Ability menu remaining open when entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit.
- Fixed script error with MOA Anti-Grav Grenade Precept Mod.
- Fixed script error with Saryn’s Toxic Lash ability.
- Fixed script error with the Denial Bursa’s blinding beam ability.
- Fixed AI getting stuck in a certain spot in Spear, Mars.
- Fixed Vapos enemies and several items introduced in the Gas City remaster missing from the Codex, even though they were shown as scannable. The following will now appear in your Codex:
- Biogas Barrel
- Helium Barrel
- Vector Shield
- Vapos Detron Ranger
- Vapos Sniper Ranger
- Vapos Tech Ranger
- Vapos Nullifier Ranger
- Distressed Pipes
- Fixed characters appearing distorted due to excessive radial blur in The Sacrifice Quest during the “Confront Umbra” portion.
- Fixed texture flickering on Spy Vault doors in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a map hole that was only accessible if you were in Hydroid’s Undertow. Like that one scene in X-Men when that one dude is disintegrated into water and slips off the table in a watery terrifying massacre…
- Fixed an issue where attempting to Alt Fire when there isn't enough ammo left for Alt Fire would cause issues. Weapons will now immediately reload on secondary fire in cases where secondary fire does not have enough ammo, rather than waiting for reload from empty delay.
- Fixed lack of functionality and script errors when renaming, favoriting, changing Glyphs, or deleting a selected Loadout that does not appear in the grid due to search filters.
- Fixed issues with fog textures for the Lua and Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed script error related to Eidolon projectiles.
- Fixed the Itzal Chest Plate being angled slightly to the left on Mag Prime.
- Fixed Sentinels attempting and then canceling attacks on the Synthesis Target over and over again.
- Fixed “Melee Attack with…” tooltip clipping into the wall in Vor’s Prize in other languages.
- Fixed laser hazards in the Gas City tileset missing localization.
- Fixed Vauban’s Tesla Nervos roller drones stuttering in the Railjack.
- Fixed fog pinching issue in the Plains of Eidolon skybox.
- Fixed the Aseron Sekhara Emblem not being lit properly when equipped on the right side.
- Fixed crash in the Simulacrum caused by Amalgam Arca Heqet’s copy ability.
- Fixed the “waiting for players” button mission the pause icon in the UI when loading into Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed a crash caused by Clients loading in a Host’s Orbiter while the ramp closing script was running.
- Fixed crash when playing Corpus Infested survival missions as Client after the Host crashes.
- Fixed a script error in Octavia’s Anthem quest.
- Fixed crash in Conclave due to the “x was killed by x” message.
- Fixed the Neo G2 Relic being set to “rare” in the Market/Syndicate Relic Packs. It is now “uncommon” as intended.
- Fixed Riven challenges requiring "without being afflicted by a status effect" resetting when the status effect is blocked by immunity from sources such as Nezha’s Warding Halo.
- Fixed script error with Mirage’s Eclipse ability.
- Fixed a script error when fighting the Ropalolyst.
- Fixed a script error when extracting from the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed inverted poly on Grendel’s body which left a gap in his mesh.
- Fixed missing tooltips for untradeable items if ‘Item Labels’ if turned off, making it difficult for players with labels off to know what the item is that they can't trade.
- Fixed Ordis' spoken dialogue does not match his transmission during the second Orbiter cutscene in The War Within Quest.
- Fixes towards unnecessary burst sounds from explosion projectiles.
- Fixed a case of a locked door icon showing unlocked in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed missing door frame in Helene, Saturn.
- Fixed the Furis missing its magazine. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1147887-furis-magazine-texture-glitch/
- Fixed a rogue teleport volume in Stöfler, Lua that could be triggered unintentionally.
- Fixed script error with the Edo Prime armor’s FX.
- Fixed button box in UI being far too short for Bundle names that exceed 36+ characters in the in-game Market.
- Fixed cases where adding a gender alternative to a string resulted in improper use of capital letters in localized Clients.
- Fixed incorrect Operator lipsync movements when playing on a non-English game client.
- Fixed the Controller binding screen sometimes not showing an accurate representation of which buttons are bound on PC.
- Fixed special characters appearing as boxes when cycling through the Controller Icon Set list in the Options menu.
- Fixed the far right side of numerous Options in the Options menu not being focusable with your cursor.
- Fixed script error with Oxylus' Scan Aquatic Lifeforms Precept.
- Fixed script error that would occur in the Transmission scripts during a Host migration.
- Fixed script error that would break the Excavation UI when replaying the Archwing Quest.
February 18th, 2020 Forum Post
- Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
- We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.
- With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a Kuva Lich applied a Radiation Status Effect to the Defense target on the Lua Stöfler node.
- Fixed numerous issues if a Host migration occurred during a Kuva Lich mission:
- Fixed getting stuck on the Vanquish/Convert screen if a Host migration occurred while a Client is Vanquishing their Kuva Lich.
- Fixed Clients able to kill a recently migrated Host’s Kuva Lich, resulting in 1,200 Kuva being rewarded, as well as being able to see the Lich's head mesh idling/walking in place after defeat. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1164707-i-think-i-found-a-way-to-farm-infinite-lich-weapons-off-of-other-players-liches/
- Fixed broken reward UI after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed Parazon being stuck equipped after a Host migration occurred during a Kuva Lich Kill attempt.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to kill the Kuva Lich and a squadmate disconnects.
- Fixed duplicates of Kuva Lich Taxed Rivens not being returned when the Kuva Lich is Vanquished/Converted.
- Fixed being in a perma-ragdolled state after attempting to stab a Kuva Lich and failing the Requiem guess.
- Fixed mission map lingering on screen after opening the Kuva Lich screen.
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed the Avionic Upgrade window auto scrolling up after Upgrading an Avionic, instead of leaving you in the position you were in prior.
- Fixed seeing ‘[HC] Vidar Fire Suppress’ when using the Tactical Intrinsic Ability Fire Suppression when your Railjack has both fire and electrical damage.
- Fixed a script error in the Sentient Anomaly mission.
- Rewrote how Navigation caches the active session counts to reduce latency and reduce server load (it should now update roughly 5x as frequently).
- Optimized the Kuva Bramma cluster bombs with and without Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors, to address issues with crashing due to FX overload.
- Optimized the Hillside Ruin cave in Plains of Eidolon. In some cases, this will result in an increase in performance by as much as 100FPS!
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the UI system (the HUD most importantly).
- Improved robustness of the script system by adding native resource tracking to the auto-generated bindings.
- Made a micro-optimization when opening the Navigation console.
- Fixed an ancient bug on dual-core systems that could cause certain gameplay scripts to crash.
- As foretold last week, the Ducat selling price of Oberon Prime Systems and Nekros Prime Blueprint have been changed to 65 from 100.
- Previously these 2 Prime parts were Rare in older Relics, and have since been moved to Uncommon for their Prime Vault Relics. As Prime Vault opens and closes, we may see more of these Ducat value changes in the future to support the quantity shift.
- Tweaked Toxic Ancients Area of Effect blast FX timing so the FX is visible before the actual damage (at the moment, you'll always be damaged before you see the attack).
- Fixed enemies becoming permanently stuck in Nidus’ Larva pod if the ability expires while you’re a great distance away.
- Fixed inability to jump or use Grendel’s Abilities (including cancelling Pulverize) after mantling a ledge in Pulverize ball form as Grendel.
- Fixed Clients being able to toggle Gara Mass Vitrify off too early when enough latency was involved, causing them to be unable to destroy it with Shattered Lash.
- Fixed cases of the Defense target getting stuck in an infinite falling loop in the Sedna Adaro Sortie Defense mission.
- Fixed Ivara Leverian not spawning Ivara Prex if you only have Ivara Prime mastered.
- Fixed the Companion Arsenal UI overlapping with the other tabs in the Arsenal when switching back and forth with a controller.
- Fixes towards AI violently spasming when their target enemy disappears from their view.
- Fixed losing all mission minimaps after opening the pause Menu while the map was expanded (M).
- Fixed incorrect platform icons when selecting an Orbiter Decoration.
- Fixed Lisets having missing textures in the mission load in cinematics.
- Fixed the Kuva Bramma multi shot sound FX spamming.
- Fixed a script error in the Gas City Sabotage mission.
- Fixed a script error in the Lua Spy mission when going through Void tears.
February 11th, 2020 Forum Post - Prime Vault
- PRIME VAULT
Oberon and Nekros. Two forces in eternal balance have emerged from the Prime Vault with their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!
Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today!
Or check out the Prime Vault program here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault
Vauban Prime and Ash Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables.
*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
- Upcoming Ducat Price Changes:
We have a heads up regarding coming changes to a couple Vaulted Prime part rarities and their Ducat prices. In order to give you plenty of notice for these changes, we will not change these until next week at the earliest (February 18th week).
- NIGHTWAVE INTERMISSION II TIER EXPANSION
The next Nightwave Series, Glassmaker, is in development! While Glassmaker work continues, Intermission II is reaching (or perhaps has already reached for some) its maximum Prestige Rank 60. In order for those who have prestiged to Rank 60 to have Intermission II Creds to spend in the Cred Offerings store, more Prestige Ranks must be given. Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90!
- Hotdropped live on all platforms:
- Fixed inability to trade a Converted Kuva Lich if you currently have an active Kuva Lich.
- Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
- Kuva weapon innate bonus damage values now show when you are equipping the weapon in the Arsenal!
- Removed the Kuva Bramma from Conclave eligibility due to not being Conclave balanced yet.
- Fixed Kuva Larvlings downed by Warframe abilities not displaying their Kuva weapon above their head. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166045-killing-a-larvling-with-abilities-prevents-the-weapon-ui-from-showing-investigating/
- Fixed Ally Kuva Liches having the Enthrall ability and Enthralling Tenno factions like Defense Consoles, Sentinels, etc.
- Fixed inability to Vanquish/Convert your Kuva Lich if a player in the mission is dead.
- Fixes towards diminished Health on a Kuva Lich not being maintained after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixes towards Kuva Liches spawning midair in the Jupiter Gas City tileset and falling forever into teleport volumes.
- Fixed cases of default Corpus enemies spawning in a Kuva Lich controlled Jupiter Gas City Spy, Sabotage, or Rescue mission once the Objective has been reached.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a Host migrated while a Kuva Lich was downed.
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- The Railjack Payload screen will now show the total Ordnance Ammo you have in your account when you're in the Dry Dock, to make it clear that you aren't wasting anything if you craft more than your Railjack can carry.
- Fixed ability to spawn Crewships almost indefinitely, resulting in exploitive Intrinsic farming.
- Fixed getting a black screen after exiting the Railjack while Transferring to the Operator at the same time.
- Fixed inability to Scrap the Fiery Phoenix Battle Avionic due to the description exceeding the screen limits.
- Fixed an invisible blocking volume when a Clan Hall is placed just below the Drydock
- Fixes towards a script error after returning to the Dry Dock from a Railjack mission.
- Fixed a lengthy hitch when switching Loadouts in the Railjack Navigation panel.
- You can now access Ivara’s Leverian when viewing Ivara Prime in the Codex.
- Updated the Warframe crash handler to provide clarity for what the crash handler is requesting of you.
- Fixed inability to complete a Mobile Defense mission due to Datamasses disappearing if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Shade’s Ghost Precept Mod not cloaking you in invisibility.
- Fixed Host and Clients not appearing in the correct position while inside a streaming tunnel (Railjack, gates of Cetus, etc).
- Fixed Ivara’s Prex Card appearing overly stretched when viewed in the Codex Fragments section.
- Fixed Kuva Bramma explosion and projectile sounds being too loud for non local players.
- Fixed Gorgaricus Spores not falling correctly after the sac is shot.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would be unable to hit Gorgaricus sacs in some cases.
- Fixed equipping Regalia on one side of your Kubrow applying to both sides, resulting in a Regalia overlap. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166139-double-emblememblem-copy/
- We're working on fixing this issue for Kavats.
- Fixed the Left Hulta Leg Guard being offset when equipped on Hydroid Prime. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1165714-hydroid-severe-offset/
- Fixed Chat Linked Mods not displaying correctly when setting Menu Scale to the minimum.
- Fixes towards a case of Mods appearing obscured in the Arsenal once returning from a Mission.
- Fixed the Codex displaying a broken Requiem Mod after returning from a Mission.
- Fixed some filepath Tips on the Mission load screen.
- Fixed <archwing> text appearing in the Arsenal stats when comparing an Archwing.
- Fixes towards numerous Glyphs not propagating when searching keywords in the Profile > Glyph screen.
- Fixed spotloading the Vitruvian UI Theme when you do not have it set and we want to use it for a specific screen (IE: the actual Vitruvian).
- Fixed a rare case where Warframe might crash while attempting to report another crash.
- Fixed a crash when attempting a Conclave match via Dedicated Server.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when joining a mission while someone is Fishing.
- Fixed a script error when Upgrading Mods.
February 4th, 2020 Forum Post
- Kuva Lich Fixes
- Fixed a script error if you viewed a Kuva Lich or Parazon Modding screen with 3 known Requiems.
- Fixed the KUVA HIND and KUVA NUKOR names being replaced by KUVA SHILDEG in languages other than English.
- Fixed a crash when aiming with Quatz (possibly other similar weapons that change fire mode on aim) and switching weapons while Mirage Hall of Mirrors is active.
- Fixed the Cautious Shot Mod stacking each time you enter/exit Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire charged shots not displaying "Drain per Shot" and "Damage" for charged shots when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire Surge Augment triggering when hitting allies.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment resetting the Status Chance back to non-Augmented values after a direct punch to someone.
- Fixed Client unable to see blue bubble FX from Sanctuary and Shelter Mods.
- Fixed the Lanx Codex diorama appearing very dark.
February 4th, 2020 Forum Post - Kuva Lich Changes
- 2020 Kuva-vision
The birth of the very first Kuva Lich came just over 3 months ago (October 31 2019)! A copious amount of Additions, Changes, and Fixes have been made in these 3 months; each one of them touching the surface of feedback, but not fully reaching all the way into the depths. Today, that changes!
If you watched Devstream #136, the 2019 Player Survey showed us that out of the 27,000+ responses, the Kuva Lich system was the 2019 addition that was enjoyed the least. Many players voiced that the Kuva Lich system got progressively less fun the more time and energy was devoted to it. While finding the line between repetition and progress is one Warframe has struggled with since it’s first day, Liches highlighted some issues we aim to address while walking that line.
- Let’s get to the meaty changes shall we?
- 1. The Kuva Larvling Who Lived
Starting from the very beginning of Kuva Lich conception brings us to Kuva Larvlings. Kuva Larvlings will now play a key role in determining your future relationship with your Kuva Lich.
- A downed Kuva Larvling will now display an icon of the Kuva weapon that it’s birthed Kuva Lich will possess!
- This allows players to decide upfront if they want to pursue that weapon by finishing the downed Kuva Larvling, or to ignore and attempt another Lich. The Kuva Larvling will be in this downed state for a max of 30 seconds before it perishes.
As an added benefit to completing the mission even if you choose NOT to kill the Kuva Larvling, a downed Kuva Larvling will grant 100 Kuva on End of Mission.
- 2. Breaking Your Back for Knowledge
The first time my Kuva Lich cracked my back like celery I knew I’d have to settle the score. But, over time- and 100 back-cracks and deaths later- Parazon Requiem Attempts started to feel overly negative. To alleviate some of that back pain, we’ve prioritized knowledge over chiropractic methods:
- Your Kuva Lich will no longer kill you when you fail a Requiem guess, nor will they attempt to break your back. The Parazon stabbing animation will play but the UI will show whether it was a success or failure. Upon receiving a Requiem fail, your Kuva Lich will laugh at you and leave, leaving your back and dignity intact!
- 3. Valence FUSION
First introduced in 26.0.6, Valence Transfer, now re titled Valence Fusion for clarity, was designed to address owning duplicate Kuva weapons with different unique innate damage bonuses. Giving you the ability to replace a Kuva weapons innate damage bonus (plus investments like Forma, Focus Lens etc) with one from another Kuva weapon was a good start, but we can push this even further!
- Valence Fusion now also boosts your Kuva weapons innate damage bonus. Examples:
- Your Kuva Kohm with 25% damage can be fed into your 40% weapon, to make it 44%
- Your Kuva Kohm with 40% damage can be fed into your 25% weapon, to make it 44%
- Your Kuva Kohm with 25% damage can be fed into your 44% weapon, to make it 48.4%
Your Kuva weapon duplicates now offer a gradual progression towards a “perfect” Kuva weapon, which would reflect a 60% damage value, if you choose to pursue this path.
We’re also looking at other places we could potentially use this mechanic (Railjack, etc)!
As you can see, we’ve cracked a few eggs to make this omelette! We look forward to your feedback on these Kuva Lich changes!
*PS: It matters which order you Valence Fuse them in. The weapon that you START from, the one where you click "Actions", is the one that will be kept with its investments.
*Clarification on ‘Abandoning Liches’: We have removed the prototype for this for now, because rather than not fixing the core loop and just letting a Lich be banished, we intend to focus on the core loop first.
*Comment on Murmur hunting - There are some questions about Murmur hunting that are outside the scope of this hotfix, but we will be reviewing in the coming weeks once the above changes are settled in.
- NEW KUVA WEAPONS
- KUVA HIND (variant)
This powerful Grineer burst rifle has been retrofitted to add semi-automatic and automatic fire modes.
- KUVA NUKOR (variant)
A highly-optimized Nukor that allows for the weapon’s microwave field to hit up to four additional targets.
- KUVA BRAMMA (new)
This Grineer bow delivers vengeance in the form of cluster bomb-tipped arrows that can be detonated mid-air or on impact.
- Converted Kuva Lich Changes
Converted Liches have been criticized for their lack of endurance and firepower. They don’t use their abilities, and leave a weak impression.
- Increased Converted Kuva Lich minimum time to 2 minutes.
- Increased Converted Kuva Lich Damage Per Second with damage bonus upgrade 3x.
- Fixed Converted Kuva Liches not using their abilities.
- General Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes:
- Doubled the chance of a Kuva Lich to have a Vengeful Ephemera from 10% to 20%!
- Known Requiem/attempts now also appear in your Parazon Upgrade screen!
- Changed all Kuva Thrall markers to consistently reflect the new icon brought in 27.0.11. This includes the minimap and when waypointing a Kuva Thrall.
- Kuva pickup/rewards are now displayed as the fancy banner UI, similar to Argon.
- Kuva Liches can no longer be Parazon stabbed as they are escaping. This resulted in invisible animations, and the UI unveiling if your *Requiem Mod guess was correct but not registering it, thus not ranking up your Kuva Lich.
- Cleaned up visual metal chunks from the Kuva Liches Carapace (Iron Skin) ability.
- You can now search the Kuva Lich History Codex section by name, Kuva weapon, and Ephemera.
- Fixed Lich ‘Ruse’ clones displaying the default Excalibur Helmet on their shoulder instead of the same Warframe Helmet as their owner.
- Fixed Nidus Helmet Armor not appearing grayscale on Kuva Liches.
- Fixed certain enemy types being allowed to be spawned as Kuva Thralls that shouldn't be.
- Fixed cases of the Kuva Lich ping-ponging between locations when engaging its target.
- Fixed script error when changing resolution while in the Kuva Lich screen.
- IVARA SKATHI SKIN
From the darkest forest, a striking new huntress takes aim. Also includes an alternative appearance for the Artemis Bow.
- IVARA SKATHI COLLECTION
Take aim with this striking collection of Ivara Skathi items. Includes the Ivara Skathi Skin, Dali Ballistica Skin and the Thiazi Syandana.
- New Warframe Augments (at max rank)
- Garuda - Bloodletting Augment
- Garuda's equipped weapon is reloaded up to 100%.
- Baruuk - Lull Augment
- Endless Lullaby
- Performing a finisher on a sleeping enemy will retrigger Lull for 100% of the remaining duration. Passive: +50% Lull Duration.
- Baruuk - Serene Storm Augment
- Reactive Storm
- Desert Wind is granted +35% Status Chance and changes its damage type to match enemy weaknesses.
- Hildryn - Balefire Augment
- Balefire Surge
- Fully charged shots restore 250 Shields to Hildryn. Impact with Nullifier Shields will destroy them and restore 750 Shield.
- CORBU SHAWZIN
Shape intricate melodies with this geometric Shawzin.
A note from our Sound Team: “We recorded many different real guitars to make this electric guitar Shawzin sound heavy. The sounds are a result of blending these different guitar tones together. Each of the notes has a couple of different variations so when you play it, it will sound like a realistic electric guitar.”追加:
- Drusus has a tale to tell! Visit the new Ivara Leverian to learn more and find her Prex card! You can find the Leverian in the Market or Codex when viewing Ivara!
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Omni tool is now available as a Gear item in your Inventory (Archwing Quest completion required)! This allows you to place the Omni tool in your preferred Gear spot for quick access!
- If you forget to equip the Omni tool in your Gear upon entering a Railjack mission it will still be given to you for the mission.
- Increased maximum power for Zekti Predator Avionic to 80%, from 72%
- This Avionic was slightly under-performing its cheaper Vidar equivalent.
- ‘Show Equipped’ will now show ranked Avionics that are equipped even when ‘Show Ranked’ is disabled.
- Hijacked Crewships now start the reactor meltdown sequence when they reach zero health.
- Ordnance weapon icons now become translucent while in cooldown, and will reflect a timer icon to better indicate it’s current cooldown state.
- Changed Railjack Engine Component rating stats from Kilometers Per Hour to Meters Per Second to be consistent in the equipped stats.
- Fixed Railjack Speed stat showing a higher number than your in-game movement speed.
- This fix needs some explanation. First of all, a bit of trivia, Railjack operates at a different scale than the rest of Warframe. Perhaps some of you have seen space-time breaking down in the form of truly enormous cats... The Speed that was being shown in the drydock in your ship Stats was in the wrong scale and gave numbers that were inaccurate. This also caused the bonus given by your engine, displayed in kilometers-per-hour, to be wrong: an engine might say that it gave an extra 30km per hour, but give far far more than that in the Stats if you did the math to convert. This has been fixed so that: 1) your Stats now show the correct Speed for Railjack's world scale, and, 2) your engines are rated in meters per second which matches up to the Stats. While it may look like your ship's Speed stat in the drydock has gone down significantly, please try flying around in missions and see how your ship handles. This only fixes how the UI reports the numbers in your Stats. No change to how fast your ship actually moves is intended, and if your ship doesn't fly at the meters-per-second shown in the Stats then it should be carefully measured and reported as a bug.
- Fixed the Railjack Forward Artillery not damaging Crewships past their engines. You should find that the Forward Artillery hits harder and your shot isn’t wasted on just destroying the Crewship engines!
- Fixed Crewships not recovering after becoming disabled by your Railjack guns.
- Fixed Railjack Host being able to use Navigation before the mission is complete and Clients inability to use Navigation at all when launched from the Dry Dock.
- For clarification, the correct functionality is Host and Client can use Railjack Navigation after mission complete and neither can use Navigation before mission complete.
- Fixed enemy Captains spawning in the “Asteroid Base Commander” POI and Commanders spawning in the "Kill the Galleon Captain" POI.
- Fixed Galvarc Missile Launcher not functioning for Clients.
- Fixed Fiery Phoenix not becoming disabled when Flux Energy reaches 0.
- Fixed full ranked Flow Burn not being upgraded further when placed into a max rank Grid.
- Fixed Battle Avionics remaining disabled for Clients after Railjack is repaired from Critical Breach.
- Fixed Dome Charges being consumed when a Client enters the Forward Artillery, regardless of actually firing the BFG.
- Fixed issue where Clients would see Forward Artillery reload multiple times while waiting for Host to put Dome Charges in the weapon.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Shatter Burst Battle Avionic explosion FX.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the missile created by Shatter Burst/Void Hole.
- Fixed being left out in space if you were aboard a Crewship when it despawns due to mission completion.
- Fixed cases of losing the Railjack Forge UI if you attempted to activate it while sliding.
- Fixed Railjack Ammunition and supplies that were spent during a mission not saving at the end of mission.
- Fixed losing custom Railjack Skin/Colors if a Host migration occurred and you were the last remaining player.
- Fixed Railjack Avionic/Salvage pickups sometimes not showing distance markers.
- Fixed the camera breaking when Warping to another player while in the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed Tactical Menu Chase Camera to better reflect the view of the player’s camera.
- Fixed Dry Dock creating a blocking volume in a room that is built below it.
- Fixed issues with selecting Veil/Saturn Proxima nodes when using the controller.
- Fixed cooldown bar on Railjack Ordnance burst-fire weapons emptying and not start filling until after the laser's done firing, instead of when you initially fire.
- Fixed Railjack Tactical Avionics cooldown tooltip information not applying Intrinsic cooldown reductions from Tactical Response and Swift Tactics.
- Fixed Void Cloak cooldown timer not updating when viewing in the Tactical Menu.
- Fixed Upgraded Avionics not showing their proper description and stats, such as being Ranked vs Unranked.
- Optimizations for the Kuva Fortress tileset. This includes cleaning up wasteful materials, abusive lighting, volumetrics, overdrawn meshes and much more. More optimizations to come!
- Made micro-optimizations to a script used in Survival missions.
- Improved performance of the Railjack cannons.
- Improved performance when using the Imperator Vandal in Railjack.
- Optimized runtime lighting in an Earth cave tile.
- Optimized real time lighting in the Jupiter Gas City Index tileset.
- Optimized the Omni tool to fix a hitch when equipping it.
- Made micro-optimizations to a script used for controlling doors.
- Made some micro-optimizations to HUD performance, especially on Railjack.
- Made a micro-optimization to UI performance, including while piloting the Railjack.
- Made a micro-optimization Railjack POI once sub-objectives have been completed.
- Made a micro-optimization to a script that handles fire breaking out on a Railjack.
- Made a micro-optimization to Chroma's Effigy ability.
- Made a micro-optimization to a script used to animate the Dual Kamas.
- Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.
- The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire.
- NPCs now have about a second of delay before being able to perceive other players or NPCs that come out of invisibility, regardless of alert state. Previously, combat-state enemies would near instantly retarget in such cases. Seen in: https://gfycat.com/thirstythoughtfulhornshark
- Removed Riven Mods from the Codex Mod section.
- There were a few issues present here: 1) the Codex Mod section not display all of your Rivens Mods, and, 2) the Riven Mods that it did show would point their acquisition to Cephalon Simaris, which only applies to Companion Weapon Rivens. Considering the extensive amount of Rivens possible, this option in the Codex does not function properly, as it would need to look up unique information.
- All Gas City, Sanctuary Onslaught, and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught Captura Scenes can now be sold for 3500 Credits for those that have duplicates!
- A fully charged throw of the Orvius will now activate its unique enemy suspension mechanic.
- Restored the original default Energy colors of the Limbo Limina Skin and Nekros Irkalla Skin to match its original artist intentions.
- Fixed inability to invite people to a squad if your Matchmaking was set to Solo before joining a Public squad via Invite.
- Fixed a script error and loss of functionality when viewing Archwing weapons without having the Archwing Quest complete.
- Fixed Garuda charging her Dread Heart at full strength from any amount of Energy regen.
- This ability now charges at a reduced rate if you are at 0 Energy and incoming regeneration isn’t enough to keep with how much Energy the ability wants to drain.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones not shooting the last round in your magazine.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones not animating properly for double/wall jumps.
- Fixed Index enemies not attacking Gara’s Mass Vitrify wall.
- Fixed damage done by Oberon’s Hallowed Ground during The Index will dramatically increase if the player is in Operator mode.
- Fixed Glaive lifespan timers not functioning correctly for the Host.
- Fixed Ivara Navigator not pausing some lifespan timers for projectiles, allowing the projectile to die of old age while you're still controlling it.
- Fixed Follow-Through stat changing when the Sigma & Octantis and Cobra & Crane are equipped with a Stance Mod.
- Fixed the Sanctuary Sentinel Mod and Companion Shelter Mod leaving an invulnerable shield lingering forever for the Host if used in a No-Shield Nightmare mission.
- Fixed projectile explosion & embed damage not properly using Status Chance upgrades.
- Fixed some cases of the ‘Deploy Resource Extractor’ button losing functionality.
- Fixed cases of invulnerable Corpus Turrets.
- Fixed K-Drives spawning ridiculously far away after being left on top of water in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Wisp's Agile animation not idling properly when the Shedu is equipped.
- Fixed Blade and Whip weapons clipping into Wisp when she runs.
- Fixed being able to revive in the ceiling in part of the Grineer Fortress.
- Fixed being able to get behind the first Data-Conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed Power Menu UI remaining open when entering a Data-Conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught when using a controller.
- Fixed Orb Vallis/Plains of Eidolon objective markers moving around when in Archwing.
- Fixed Companion Weapon Riven Mods not displaying under the ‘Mods’ tab in Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings.
- Fixed Nightwave multi-rank up past 30 displaying incorrect tier numbers and prestige status on the rank up popups.
- Fixed performance issues with Kela De Thaym’s Rollers.
- Fixed performance issues with the Ballistica projectile trail FX over long distances.
- Fixed an issue where the Defense target's head would float above the cryopod in Defense missions, exposing it to the many dangers of the environment and also the dangers of not having your head connected to your body.
- Fixed maggots potentially being created out of bounds when spawned by the death of a Brood Mother.
- Fixed animation issues with the Grineer Flameblade causing its second and third attacks in its attack combo to miss its target.
- Fixed Lephantis sometimes not immediately dying after all three heads have been destroyed.
- Fixed being able to see outside the level from the gate in Cetus.
- Fixed Fast Traveling to Fisher Hai-luk teleporting the player midair.
- Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow arrows not reflecting chosen colors when stuck into objects/enemies.
- Fixed fully default Look Links not applying to your Warframe.
- Fixes toward Look Link colors not applying properly to Kubrows/Kavats/Venari.
- Fixed Look Link diorama for Venari appearing squashed and having a normal Kavat tail.
- Fixed overwhelming Elemental FX on Titania when she is given an Elemental buff.
- Fixed positional audio not working for stereo/headphone outputs (i.e. a sound playing on the left side of your view would be heard equally in both headphones).
- Fixed in-game voice chat not functioning properly (would not play back any audio).
- Fixed the voice input/output device toggle in the settings screen not having any effect the first time you tried to change it.
- Fixed Pet Companions struggling to path ziplines. As reported here:
- Fixed having to click through Market items that only require one step to purchase (Relic Packs, etc), instead of displaying the quantity confirmation UI right away.
- Fixed ability to escape the Grineer Settlement tileset level bounds via Nezha’s Blazing Chakram.
- Fixed missing door frames in the Grineer Settlement Sabotage Tileset.
- Fixed missing minimap in part of the Grineer Shipyard.
- Fixed a teleport volume in part of the Grineer Sealab that was larger than it should be.
- Fixed a hole in part of the Grineer Sealab.
- Fixed a rock that was missing collision in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a rock clipping into a vent on the Corpus outpost.
- Fixed extra music loop playing when selecting Little Duck’s Exotic Goods.
- Fixed Simulacrum Ammo pickup playing the ‘Shield recharge’ sound.
- Fixed inaccurate Archwing quest tutorial text.
- Fixed several potential script errors caused by Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error that could break various Drone escort missions (including Plague Star).
- Fixed a script error when changing loadouts while in Fortuna.
- Fixed a script error that could break an bounty stage if the objective was destroyed right at the last moment.
- Fixed a script error for Clients when changing Arch-Guns in the Arsenal in Simulacrum while another Arch-Gun is already equipped.
- Fixed possible script error that could occur if you aborted a mission right as a missile locked onto your archwing.
- Fixed script error that could occur if you joined a mission while the host was running a K-Drive race.
- Fixed a script error when your Sentinel activates the Revenge Precept.
- Fixed a script error when your Kubrow activates the Stalk Precept.
- Fixed a script error related to a ragdolled enemy in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed numerous script errors when casting certain Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error related to Nidus’ Undying Passive.
- Fixed some inaccurate LOC text.
January 23rd, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Possible fix for a crash that could occur when joining a mission right as someone picked up some loot in a Crewship.
- Fixed UI bug where the End of Mission screen would display 2 Anomaly Shards, even though you received 1 upon completing the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- For further clarification, the Anomaly Shard is given when you complete the Sentient Anomaly POI, not an End of Mission reward for completing the entire mission itself (Fighters, Crewships, etc).
- Fixed getting an Anomaly Shard on subsequent runs without having to complete the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- Fixed Crewships having no behavioural defense against leaving the Railjack level bounds and disappearing completely (now they will scoot back into the combat zone).
- Fixed Arch-Gun reload sounds not working when in Railjack POIs.
- Fixed a crash when opening the Options screen on systems with virtual/simulated audio output devices.
- Fixed a crash when switching to an audio device with a lower sample rate.
- Fixed Grineer Dregs having broken firing mechanics.
- Fixed controller rumble persisting after you have stopped firing the Phage.
- Fixed Operator footsteps not being heard if Wisp is the equipped Warframe.
January 23rd, 2020 Forum Post
- Anomaly Shards
For every Sentient Anomaly POI that you complete you’ll earn a new Anomaly Shard; a shard ripped from a Sentient Anomaly in the Veil Proxima!
- As mentioned in 27.0.11, we wanted to implement a more token based system to obtain the Tenebrous Ephemera that we removed from the drop table. An Anomaly Shard is 100% guaranteed at End of Mission for every Sentient Anomaly POI you complete.
- Little Duck + Exotic Goods
Little Duck is no stranger to Exotic goods - an Amp assembler and Toroid master, the strong and the strange are what she makes her business on. Her interest in Anomaly shards allows you to access new Exotic Goods:
- Tenebrous Ephemera
- ALL Sentient Captura Scenes
- Sentient Captura Scenes have also been removed from the drop table and will be purchasable from Little Duck exclusively.
- Railjack Additions, Changes & Fixes
- Sharing is caring! Loot gathered when on-foot in a Point of Interest, Crewship, and from killing a Boarding Party are now shared between the whole squad, so you don’t individually need to go collect the loot if you’re busy Piloting, Engineering, etc!
- This excludes Health, Ammo, and Energy pickups. Also, AFK players do not get the items shared and cannot pick them up later.
- Minor Breaches, Fires, and Electrical traps now restore Railjack Health once again when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active!
- The Health return was removed in 27.0.10 due to being used to manipulate Railjack invulnerability.
- Added tips to the "Configure Railjack" screen in the Dojo. Simply hover over the "i" icon in the bottom right corner to learn more about each category!
- Avionics and Wreckage dropped in Railjack missions will now display a distance marker!
- The distance marker will appear when the Avionic or Wreckage is near the center of the screen, regardless of how far it is!
- Updated the ‘Components and Armaments Slots’ description to clarify that they do not apply to Wreckage, only Repaired Wreckage.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Railjack UI.
- For those wondering: Micro-optimizations means small adjustments were made to improve performance without any changes to the game’s behavior. So you shouldn’t see anything change except that game runs a little faster!
- Made a micro-optimization to a common function used by Railjack game-code.
- Made a micro-optimization to numerous Railjack missions.
- Made a micro-optimization to Railjack lighting.
- Made some micro-optimizations to HUD marker performance, especially on Railjack.
- Fixed a crash when the Host aborted from a completed Railjack mission.
- Fixed a rare crash if you were connecting to a squad while another player was dealing damage with a Railjack weapon.
- Fixed a crash when fighting Sentients in the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- More fixes towards broken Dry Docks when some players have different progression into the Rising Tide quest.
- Fixed cases of Turrets being inoperable if a Host migrates while they were operating it.
- Fixed Client bodies disappearing, Railjack turning into just black walls, and more bad states if they were operating a Turret when the Host migrates.
- Fixed Clients dying and being Revived when operating a Turret resulting in the Railjack disappearing.
- Fixed Clients crashing if the Host migrated during a Critical Breach.
- Fixes toward Railjack Fast Travel not working properly while operating a Turret.
- Some issues still persist that we are investigating!
- Fixed Wing Turrets moving their positions each time a Client mounts them.
- Fixed exiting the Railjack with Hildryn’s Balefire active defaulting you to Unarmed with no Arch-Gun.
- Fixed weird camera rotations after launching out of the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed the Quick Progress screen not being usable after the first node transition in Railjack.
- Fixed Lavan Elemental Reduction Avionics gain nothing from being Upgraded to Rank 1 unless on an Upgraded Grid.
- Fixed Sentient Cores displaying the wrong marker after being picked up.
- Fixed a couple issues of hangar doors on the Missile Platform not opening for Clients.
- Fixed a script error when an enemy Crewship deploys their healing bubble.
- Fixed a script error in the Railjack UI.
- Defense Waves will now complete if NPCs are downed (but not dead), except for the final Wave, where all NPCs must be taken care of.
- Removed the hit-scan tracers from Imperator Vandal as it's now a projectile weapon.
- Optimized server-side code for game log-in.
- Optimized enemy Enemy class hierarchy slightly.
- Improved robustness of a script interface to try to avoid scripts breaking if you switched to your Operator at the wrong time.
- Made some systemic optimizations to the script runtime.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the UI system.
- Improved error handling in cache optimizer (some errors like being out of space) would trigger silent abort; it should now properly send you to https://www.warframe.com/en/iofail as intended.
- Updated the "Boss Kills" section of the Profile stats to include 5 years of game updates (untouched since Update 14!).
- Not only does this stat include the updated boss types it now includes special bosses like the Hemocyte and Razorback. There are a few known issues for some bosses that remain.
- Hydroid, Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage ability videos have been added to their respective Arsenals!
- Increased the scan projector FX when Conserving on the Orb Vallis to address colorblind difficulty.
- Upgraded our compiler toolchain
- Improved code-generation for certain types of compiler optimizations.
- Fixed a performance regression in some rare cases for Ryzen processors.
- Controller Fixes
- Fixed inability to use any Piloting maneuvers due to left stick being bound to zoom, effectively ignoring callouts in Intrinsic details screen.
- Fixed the Upgrade screen for Avionics in the Dry Dock missing button callouts for Upgrading when using a controller.
- Fixed LTHUMB button worked to activate the Search box even when the picker wasn't visible in the Avionics screen.
- Fixed the Left/Right bumpers not functioning in the Avionics Upgrade Screen.
- Fixed the Sort menu not working in any of the Avionics screens.
- Fixed becoming stuck in the Avionics screen and having to restart the game.
- Fixed inability to exit the Avionic Grid Upgrade screen if you place your virtual cursor over a Grid.
- Fixed several crashes and hangs on Windows 10 when an audio device is unplugged or changed.
- Fixed a rare crash when using Profile > Log Out from the menu.
- Fixes towards pathing issues with the Drone in the Plains of Eidolon. This also fixes a very specific spot where the Drone would regularly get stuck. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/es51n3/cmon_de_its_been_2_years_why_do_we_still_need_a/
- Most noticeable in Plague Star at the moment, but still existed outside the Operation with Plains Bounties. We’ll continue to check up on this issue.
- Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse, resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.
- Fixed Mission Time carrying over from time spent in Dojos or Relays.
- Fixed Mission Time including the time spent in your Orbiter after aborting a mission prior.
- Fixed your Kuva Lich having the default Excalibur Helmet on their shoulder if you killed the Kuva Larvling as a Client.
- Fixed Tactical Reload, Lock and Load, and Eject Magazine Mods not functioning for Clients.
- Fixed toggle sprint carrying over into Wukong’s Cloud Walker (normal hold sprint did not).
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator cast animation not being replicated between Host/Client, resulting in no sound or movement.
- Fixed the Quellor Alt Fire being silent when it’s meant to be Alarming (as indicated in the Arsenal).
- Fixed enemies being immune to Vauban’s Bastille if they were ragdolled out of it previously.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Chromatic Blade elemental FX and statistics on Exalted Blade not updating after you change your Energy colour. Instead, they are stuck on the default Electricity element.
- Fixed Inaros getting stuck in his Devour animation if Devour is cast on an enemy that dies at the exact same time.
- Fixes towards the Octavia’s Anthem music note FX trail disappearing when you locate and collect the first or second Mandachord part.
- Fixed Coildrives in Orb Vallis never despawning if the player doesn't move and the Coildrive has passengers still inside.
- Fixed dispatched Drop Pod NPCs being confused at their own existence by standing stationary and staring into the sky contemplating life as ‘just another clone’.
- Fixed Volt visually missing his arm rings in his Codex/Market diorama.
- Fixes towards Ivara Prime’s helmet cloth clipping through her forehead.
- Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Potential fix towards Resource Crate names lingering after being destroyed.
- Fixes towards odd pathing behaviors with the Jordas Golem.
- Fixed the Primary and Secondary weapons Upgrade > Actions screen including the Umbra Forma in *the UI count of how many Forma you have.
- Fixed a UI error when selecting certain enemies in the Simulacrum that you don’t have fully scanned.
- Fixed some distortion FX on the Ice Planet's heat generators and improved their performance by removing a bunch of scripts to animate them.
- Fixed distortions being offset with Dynamic Resolution enabled.
- Fixed Sigma Series Sugatra not being positioned correctly on Glaives.
- Fixed some items in the Market having overlapping text (Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment, etc).
- Fixed a potential crash in the Weapon Upgrade screen.
- Fixed a script error in the Focus Arsenal screen.
January 16th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed the Avionics screen breaking when selecting ‘Scrap.
January 16th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed a script error when clicking the Wreckage Scrap button.
- Fixed a few rare bugs in the Sacrifice Quest that could cause the chase sequence to get stuck.
January 16th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed a script error when using the Void Hole Battle Avionic.
- Fixed a script error when viewing a Warframe Blueprint in the Market, resulting in an inability to purchase Warframes.
- This fix required the back out of previous fix that we will investigate for another: “Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal”.
January 16th, 2020 Forum Post
- The Great Reactor Buffings
Just like you and your buff New Year resolutions, we’re here with some of ours (although maybe not as buff as yours - you’re looking great we must say).
Introducing global buffs for all Reactor types found in the wild. Any existing gear you have will simply be adjusted for Avionics capacity, which will automatically be a buff in all cases (note: the Vidar III’s range has been compressed significantly from a 30 -100 range to the new 90 -100 range, but we will not give you lower adjustments if you had a Vidar III Reactor with Avionics capacity values in the 90 -100 range before this change).
Lavan Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 20 to 30 (from 10 to 20)
Lavan Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 50 to 60 (from 10 to 40)
Lavan Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 80 to 90 (from 20 to 70)
Vidar Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 30 to 40 (from 10 to 25)
Vidar Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 60 to 70 (from 20 to 50)
Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)
Zetki Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 10 to 20 (from 5 to 10)
Zetki Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 40 to 50 (from 5 to 30)
Zetki Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 70 to 80 (from 10 to 50)
With these changes, it’s important to note how we got from Point A to B. When initially setting up the Avionics values of these rewards, we did not forsee the depth of the frustration the ranges caused, but in hindsight we should have. Thanks to your feedback, we are able to confidently make broad and major buffs across the board.
- Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition
TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).
- The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method
- Railjack Additions, Changes, and Fixes
- Affinity gained from all Omni tool Repairs and Forge actions aboard the Railjack is now shared with the squad!
- Previously, only the player who performed the Repair with the Omni tool/Forge action gained Affinity. Now, when any individual completes tasks with the Omni tool or Forge, the Affinity will be shared across all members. This is not restricted to those onboard the Railjack - those flying around in your Archwing or taking out Crewships will also benefit. The goal here is to have the efforts of one benefit all and ultimately help each other earn Intrinsics for shared activities that keep the Railjack afloat.
- Wreckage limit has been changed to match the existing Riven method in terms of how the limit behaves to the player. Instead of Wreckage being auto-scrapped when over the limit, a prompt will appear upon returning to the Dry Dock that indicates the over limit Wreckage must be dealt with before you can start another Railjack mission.
- Wreckage Repairs that are partially funded or waiting for completion (timer not expired yet) can now be cancelled! Resources funded will be returned and the Wreckage will remain in your Inventory to be Repaired or Scrapped later.
- Keep in mind this doesn’t change the 80% refund from Scrapping Repaired Wreckage.
- Changed base Avionics so they all have at least one rank to address difficulty knowing which ones you can scrap and which ones you can't, due to the ‘no ranks’ Avionics stacking with all other unrankeds:
- Lavan Ablative Shell
- Lavan Heat Sink
- Lavan Last Stand
- Lavan Thermatic
- Lavan Phasic Weave
- Lavan Predator
- Lavan Winged Force
- Lavan Winged Steel
- Vidar Last Stand
- To accomodate for the base Avionic change above, other Avionics have been changed:
- Vidar Predator: Higher base stat and higher drain
- Vidar Winged Steel: Lower drain
- Vidar Winged Force: Lower drain
- Numerous UI changes in the name of organization and clarity have been made to the Railjack Research and Configure screens:
- Added MK category tabs to the Railjack Research screen to better sort and display your growing Inventory of Research.
- Added Categories, Search Bar, and Sort options to the Railjack Components and Armaments screens.
- Added a ‘Show Equipped’ and ‘Show Ranked’ option in the Avionics Scrap screen.
- Battle and Tactical Avionic Grids now have Grid category icons to mark which is which.
- In addition, when picking a Battle Grid, we now reinforce which Grid you are selecting/viewing Avionics for by showing the category name and icon.
- Hull Breach that are active when the mission succeeds will be fixed automatically.
- This addresses missions failing after having already succeeded the mission due to players unable to fix the Hull Breach in time.
- Increased the Range of Winged Cyclone, Winged Force, Winged Steel, and Winged Storm to 1000m.
- This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.
- Increased the mount animation speed for the Archwing Slingshot and Wing Turrets.
- Toned down the FX for both the Particle Ram and Fiery Phoenix Battle Avionic when aboard the Railjack.
- This change is being made due to plenty of feedback requesting less visibility-inhibiting FX.
- To further increase the visibility when a Forge is available for use in the Railjack, the two screens and orange circle above, and activation button will glow when it’s ready and appear off then it’s busy.
- Reduced the brightness of the Crewship healing bubble burst FX.
- Changed the Railjack entrance UI marker to use the same blue as the Railjack marker in-mission.
- Refining in the Forge Bay with a controller now requires you to click and hold X for 1 second instead of simply clicking X.
- This addresses accidental Refining due to mashing X to open the Forge window.
- The ‘Open Squads’ line now appears at the bottom of the Star Chart Railjack node mission info popup for consistency.
- Depending on the node, it was previously buried in between the Requirements or Rewards lines.
- Fixed not gaining Intrinsics after mission completion.
- An example of this situation would be if the mission succeeded while a Boarding Party was still aboard, but not fully dealt with until after the mission success popup.
- Fixed a case of loading a Railjack mission forever due to some players having different progression into the Rising Tide quest.
- Fixed Clients being stuck in a permanent streaming tunnel if they were in Dojo and Host in Liset.
- Fixed cases of exiting the Archwing Slingshot resulting in a black screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Railjack if you were inside an enemy Crewship when it's destroyed.
- Fixed Flux Energy that was in the capacity provided by Hyperflux Avionic being lost between Railjack sessions.
- Fixed the stat value of Flux Capacity on Reactors showing higher than actual stats.
- We're using Round To value of 10 instead of 1, so some values were showing higher than they should be (37.x would show as 40).
- Fixed Rhino’s Roar ability buffing Battle Avionics on the Railjack.
- Warframe abilities are not intended to increase the performance of the Railjack.
- Fixed the Shatter Burst Battle Avionic not displaying damage numbers when it affects enemies.
- Fixed being in Operator mode in the Dry Dock and then starting a Railjack mission resulting in your Operator being in it’s non-combat Dojo state.
- Fixed pressing the ‘Reset Defaults’ button in the Railjack Customization screen punting you back to the Railjack Components screen.
- Fixed Scrap button for Repaired Wreckage having the same text as for unrepaired Wreckage.
- Fixed Last Stand Avionics descriptions showing incorrect upgrade numbers.
- Fixed Wing Turrets on the Railjack sometimes disappearing in AR mode.
- Fixed swapping around Battle Avionics in the Dry Dock sometimes resulting in misordered Battle Avionics in your Railjack mission.
- Fixed placeholder text in the Tactical Menu when viewed while in a Missile Platform.
- Fixed overzealous particle sizes on the Naberus, Corposant Prime, and Spore Ephemeras when in Archwing.
- Fixed inability to interact with Chat when viewing the Railjack Research screen with a controller.
- Fixed Kuva Lich transmissions playing while in the Railjack Star Chart.
- Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed a script error when using the Forward Artillery.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning to and from the Dry Dock.
- Fixed a script error when boarding a Crewship.
- Fixed network race conditions that could cause a crash when playing Railjack.
- Fixed super bright lighting during the exit cinematic of some Point of Interests.
- Grendel Specters can now use all of his Abilities! I prefer my meatballs on the side.
- Kuva Thralls now have a unique marker to differentiate them from the Lich!
- Removed the slight red tint that was always displayed on the Shedu glow, no matter your Energy color choices.
- Warframe/weapon tooltip in the Inventory will now display an Exilus icon if said item/Warframe has one installed.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the mini-map code.
- Fixed quickly cancelling out of a Grineer console hack resulting in a progression stopper.
- Fixes towards missing subtitles/dialogue during the Apostasy Prologue quest.
- Fixed Pennant not using all attacks/features of Wise Razor Stance. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1152222-is-pennant-wise-razor-combo-working-correctly/
- Fixes towards Drahk Masters making the stolen weapon for Clients disappear whenever the Masters Halikar is returned through nonstandard means. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/eo8xy1/drahk_masters_can_delete_a_clients_weapon_for_the/
- Fixed Kuva Ayanga no longer having its Area Of Effect properties.
- Fixed Kuva Thrall Mercies not counting towards the Executioner Nightwave Challenge.
- Fixed numerous weapon hand positions, walking animations, and t-posing in regards to Wisp.
Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal.Backed out due to breaking the Market.
- Fixed missing ‘Hide Owned’ option and inability to purchase multiple of the same item after going to purchase Debt Bonds then going to another vendor in Fortuna.
- Fixed the UI breaking when selecting the ‘Select All’ button in Vendor screens (Fisher Hai-Luk, etc).
- Fixed incorrect Electricity FX on Volt Proto Skin footsteps.
- Fixed incorrect Electricity FX above Volt’s Electric Shield when Shock is cast through it.
- Fixed the Tonfa Hades Skin flame FX always appearing orange despite changing the Energy color. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1146899-tennogen-tonfa-hades-skin/
- Fixes towards the camera not following you when going back and forth from Submersible areas in Uranus tilesets.
January 11th, 2020 Forum Post
We bring you another Hotfix before the weekend arrives. The first Hotfix of 2020, 27.0.9, brought a slew of Railjack tailored Additions, Changes, and Fixes (among general ones as well), of which we have been reading your initial feedback. Railjack Resource balancing continues to be a hot topic of discussion in regards to the overall Railjack experience. More to come!
- Railjack Additions, Changes, and Fixes
- Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest!
- This window allows for a moment to escape from the incoming damage aimed close to your location so you don’t fall victim to a one-shot death.
- Increased the refund from Scrapping repaired Wreckage to 80% from 50%.
- A welcomed increase from feedback that still maintains the risk vs reward of repairing Wreckage, hence why is it not a 100% return.
- Repairing a minor Railjack Breach/Fire/Electrical when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active will no longer give Health back to the Railjack.
- This addresses numerous cases of Railjack invulnerability abuse by manipulating the Catastrophic Failure breach timer. We’re looking at other ways to allow Health on minor Breach repairs/fires/electrical during a Catastrophic Failure without opening the door to this misuse.
- Wreckage capacity now appears in the equip screen for Components and Armaments, allowing you to see how many you currently own while Scrapping.
- Distance values on Railjack enemies will now be displayed once their name is visible.
- Upgraded art quality for certain Grineer Installations in Railjack missions.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the Railjack HUD.
- Fixed inability to destroy enemy Crewships that have been hijacked.
- Fixed the wide door in the Pulse Turbine not opening for Clients.
- Fixed being placed outside of the Railjack level when loading into a Railjack mission from your Orbiter as the Operator.
- Fixed control settings such as mouse sensitivity being set to non-Railjack settings when a Crewship is destroyed.
- This was most noticeable when Piloting the Railjack during the Crewship explosion, as sensitivity would abruptly change until the Pilot seat was dismounted.
- Fixed cases of Armament Wreckage unique stats not showing. This was due to the physical Armament not being equipped on the side of the *Railjack, which then considered it not equipped.
- Fixed Carcinnox Armaments displaying incorrect Falloff ranges in the Dry Dock stats.
- Fixed the Munition Ammo count UI in the Railjack displaying 1 more capacity than you actually have (ie 30/31).
- Fixed Railjack Forge not applying yield multipliers (Engineer Intrinsic bonus) to displayed craft amounts.
- Fixes towards Ram Sleds occurring during a transition to the Dojo after completing a Railjack mission.
- Fixed hazard markers (Fire, Electricity, Fast Travel) inside the Railjack appearing in the wrong locations when viewed in the Tactical Menu while on the Pilot seat or side Turrets.
- Fixed missing Railjack enemy UI after exiting/returning/exiting the Railjack.
- Fixed incorrect minimap overlay when failing a Railjack mission and returning to the Dojo.
- Fixed Railjack enemies displaying a Rank of 00.
- Fixed a crash while transitioning levels in the Railjack.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when exiting the Archwing Slingshot after opening the pause menu, which caused a persistent black screen.
- Some camera issues still persist that we’re investigating.
- Fixed some Mods displaying under the Items section on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Reliquary Drive appearing to have the ‘vacant’ text even after completing the Key quest.
- Fixed unlocalized Railjack recall text.
- The Shedu Blueprint has been added to Cephalon Simaris’ Lost & Found Offerings (only after acquisition Quest completion).
- Increased range that the Mine Osprey drops mines from. This combined with their behaviour bringing them close to the player meant the Ospreys would only usually get about one mine dropped before hovering harmlessly near the player.
- Removed decimals in the Arsenal stats if damage Falloff range is 1000 or greater to fix numbers overlapping and appearing messy.
- Fixed Jackal and Razorback not correctly turning to face players sometimes when you get behind them.
- Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.
- Fixed the Redeemer weapon series appearing to deal 10x Damage than it actually was.
- This affected Arsenal stats only, in missions it did the correct damage.
- More fixes towards Wisp movement animations issues when equipped with the Atmos and Nunchaku.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color for the Vengeful Shockwave Ephemera.
- Fixed Ivara Prime’s Quiver ability not using her Artemis Bow Prime mesh. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1160446-ivara-primes-1-doesnt-use-the-right-artemis-bow-texture/
- Fixed the Paris Prime arrow using incorrect textures.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color on the Hema muzzle flash light.
- Fixed overly metallic reflections on the Kopesh Longsword Skin.
- Fixed incorrect lightning textures on Volts. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1160559-bad-lightning-still-not-fixed/
- Fixed missing Channeling particle FX on the Targis Prime Armor (appears with x2 Combo Counter).
- Fixed seeing a distorted flat circle on the Staticor explosion (and radiation areas).
- Fixed incorrect Kubrow eye glow color when using the Metus Fur Pattern.
- Fixed Eidolon Lures disappearing at certain camera angles.
- Fixed MOA and Kavat Companion Emblems being equipped on the wrong side.
- Fixed broken warp sounds in the Sentient tileset.
- Fixed a script error related to Tusk Mortar Bombards crouching.
January 9th, 2020 Forum Post
Happy New Year, Tenno! Nothing quite compares to starting a new year when it comes to contextualizing our journey so far. 7 years ago almost to the day, we found ourselves Reworking Ember… redoing the Ember model entirely! These Update notes are a blast from the past - and every January we start off with a build that aims to address as much as possible from the Holidays without having our players wait too long for fixes. So here is the first of many Hotfixes for January 2020! We do not have an ETA on other Updates, as we are focusing on Hotfixing at this time.
- Railjack Additions, Changes, and Fixes
- Halved Fighter Armor
Enemy Fighters in Railjack have too much armor - meaning your Railjack weapons just don’t feel great in the time it takes to kill an enemy. All Fighter Armor values have been halved, with a slight boost in health for non-elites to compensate.
Armor value changes:
- Flak: 300 to 150
- Elite Flak: 350 to 175
- Taktis: 250 to 125
- Elite Taktis: 350 to 175
- Cutter: 250 to 125
- Elite Cutter: 300 to 150
- Outrider: 800 to 300
- Elite Outrider: 800 to 400
Health value changes:
- Flak health: 250 to 375
- Taktis health: 200 to 300
- Cutter health: 200 to 300
Our intent is to make Railjack weapons more effective on their own. As such, Rhino’s Roar and Saryn’s Toxic Lash no longer unintentionally affect Railjack weapons, as per [DE]Marcus’ post here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1159587-rail-jack-crewship-strategies-dome-charges/
All Battle Avionics are now potential drops from Elite fighters in Deep Space. Also, with new permanent markers on Avionics, you’ll now ensure none go unclaimed, because you’ll see them!
Battle Avionics rarity was exacerbated by the units they dropped on - adding drops to Elite fighters should increase your chances of acquiring one. We want to see the effects of these new drops before making additional changes.
- Munitions Vortex
- Elite Exo Taktis
- Elite Gyre Taktis
- Elite Exo Taktis
- Elite Kosma Cutter
- Elite Gyre Cutter
- Blackout Pulse
- Elite Exo Taktis
- Elite Exo Flak
- Particle Ram
- Elite Exo Cutter
- Shatter Burst
- Elite Exo Flak
- Seeker Volley
- Elite Exo Cutter
- Void Hole
- Elite Exo Flak
- Adding Void Hole to Elite Exo Flaks should make it significantly easier to acquire due to their spawn rates, but we will continue to watch all the drops in case they need further changes.
- Fiery Phoenix
- Elite Exo Cutter
- Weapon & Proc Adjustments
The idea of ‘one damage type to rule them all’ is one we want to avoid in Railjack’s early days. We are rebalancing aspects of certain Damage types to ensure there’s balanced choices. The Armor changes in conjunction with this means this is a combined effort of finding the right place for all damage types, not just one leader. Please bear with us as we navigate this particular space - with your help, hopefully everyone will get to put their favourites from their Arsenal to use!
- Decreased the effectiveness of the Particle proc but increased its Duration
- Reduced to 7.5% damage bonus per hit, still stacks, and lasts 20 seconds. The exponential growth and short duration meant this was far more beneficial to rapid-fire guns than anything else.
- Increased the effectiveness of the Incendiary proc but decreased its Duration
- Double the damage per tick but half the duration; same total damage but in less time to feel more relevant.
- Pulsar series
- Increased base damage
- Increased fall off range
- These extremely precise weapons were having trouble competing with the other options available. Increased damage by about 10% and increased effective range should help give them a more viable role.
- Photor series
- Increased fall off range
- Extra range and these also benefit indirectly from the improvement to Incendiary status.
- Increased fall off range
- Cryophon series
- Reduced damage and increased fall off range
- Reducing the armor values of enemies made these capable of killing every enemy in a single hit, this brings them back in line with the intended time to kill. Please bear in mind we are actively watching player stats and collecting feedback, and are willing to iterate on balance.
- Reduced damage and increased fall off range
- Zetki House
- Reduced Heat Accretion for all Zetki weapon variants apart from Cryophon
- This house trades more heat for more damage, but it felt like they were TOO hot for the amount of extra damage you got. Compared to the baseline weapons, Zetki now offers 50% more damage for double heat instead of quadruple heat.
- Reduced Heat Accretion for all Zetki weapon variants apart from Cryophon
- Rush Repair Drone Removed from Market
We are removing the option to buy the Rush Repair Drone and leaving it only as a reward earned at the end of mission (no longer an in-world drop due to security concerns). We are doing this based on feedback that as a purchasing option it feels too unfair of an advantage. While it technically abides by our rule of ‘Pay for Time’, it bypasses a huge segment of the Railjack resource value. You can still pay to rush Repairs once you’ve contributed resources, but you can no longer outright bypass the entire experience by purchasing the item from the market. We will continue to use Rush Repair Drones as a reward - just not as a Market item.
- Doubled the chance of obtaining Wreckage from End of Mission Rewards
This increase will help you acquire more pieces so you can pick and choose which you want to keep. However, we needed to reduce the chance of obtaining Relics to accommodate the Wreckage increase.
- Permanent in-world markers have been added to Avionics and Salvage in Railjack when they drop.
- This will allow you to always know what remains on the field of battle, and how to navigate accordingly. Adding awareness to the important loot has been a huge request, and this visibility increase should make sure no loot is left behind. Aside, we are reviewing ‘vacuum’ range.
- Asterite Resource pickups now reward 2x as much Asterite.
- Asterite costs for Wreckage were going a bit too slowly, so now you will earn it at twice the rate.
- Your Squad Overlay is now visible when in various Railjack modes (Pilot, Weapon, etc).
- There’s been consistent expression that ‘seeing my Squad’s status’ is important. We have now ensured it’s visible when piloting / gunning / etc, and we have added some new iconography to show player states.
- Added ‘Squad Status’ for Railjack Missions in the Squad Overlay.
- These Icons show what your squadmates are doing, including: pilot, gunner, cannon, Omni Tool, Archwing, at a point of interest, engineering, fighting a boarding team, in slingshot, in Crewship, or just messing around on the Railjack doing nothing specific.
- Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost.
- Railjack minimap is now always fully visible.
- Better centered the Railjack Pilot HUD diamond.
- Added new force feedback to all Weapons and Missile Launchers.
- Off-screen space enemy markers in Archwing now show awareness state fill.
- Fixed some color and alpha settings on off-screen markers in Archwing for better visibility.
- Increased brightness and thickness of enemy markers in Railjack.
- Updated the Railjack name placement on all Skins to be better visible.
- Set the maximum length for Railjack Names to 50 characters - in practice, this is almost an increase. The limit before was set by width along the available real estate. Now we have properly conforming names. .
- Optimized camera placements overall when customizing Railjack / viewing aspects.
- The ‘Toggle Interior’ button now has a checkbox to indicate active state.
- Railjack Health and Shield now show when they are invulnerable (i.e after a Catastrophic Failure Breach).
- Removed HUD markers from missiles launched by Seeker Volley battle avionic, which also fixed enemy HUD markers disappearing.
- The player’s view of a Cloaked Railjack (using Void Cloak) is now a more obvious effect.
- Railjack name shows in ‘edit name’ input box.
- Railjack name shows in HUD instead of generic ‘Railjack’.
- Cargo consoles now show a small effect when they are busy and unavailable to use.
- Controller ‘start’ button now closes tactical menu instead of opening top menu.
- Slightly zoomed out the tactical map when on the railjack, increased visibility of minimap features.
- Sorting for Drain will now sort higher Drain to the top.
- Added Wreckage count to equip screen.
- Fixed Engines Colour customization not working properly.
- Fixed an issue with Railjack stats appearing as the default one when pressing ESC on any part of Components menu.
- Fixed missing sounds on a certain Archwing fly-in cinematic.
- Fixed a script error in the Tactical Map.
- Fixed erroneous ‘Stealth’ component from Railjack gun Huds.
- Fixed Arrows for Railjack markers pointing the wrong way when you have a scaled HUD.
- Fixed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead spawning enemy ships inside Railjacks (lol).
- Fixed an issue where using the Archwing Slingshot with Melee equipped causes issues.
- Fixed an issue where you could use menus while in Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed the ‘Hijacked’ Grineer Crewship spawning inside geometry.
- Fixed multiple [HC] tags appearing.
- Fixed an issue where players entering Grineer Ramsleds could travel unknown places.
- Fixed Ivara’s Zipline persisting when in Railjack Emplacements.
- Fixed Railjack audio looping when in Landing Craft.
- Fixed the Reliquary Void Branches not persisting.
- Fixed Ballistic and Particle damage icons being swapped in-game.
- Fixed Railjack Slingshot FX colour not updating properly.
- Fixed Railjack Weaponry appearing at odd angles for Clients when dismounting.
- Fixed Clients being permanently dead in Railjacks if they return to a Dojo in the ‘Revive’ screen.
- Fixed Tactical views of players on Railjack Weaponry not working correctly.
- Fixed overlapping music on mission complete.
- Fixed being able to acquire Revolite by methods other than crafting / preparing Payloads.
- Fixed Archwing death causing players to respawn at the beginning of the mission.
- Fixed Omni tool equip animation causing loss of functionality when mounting emplacements/piloting.
- Fixed Omni Tool having an ammo type (which didn’t actually interact with anything).
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when loading into a mission as a client in a Landing Craft.
- Fixed Omni Tool showing level ‘0’.
- Fixed being able to exit an emplacement without animations instantly by spamming esc multiple times.
- Fixed railjack mission complete popup rendering behind the railjack HUD.
- Fixed grineer Crewship console disabling the shield when exiting the hack without completing.
- Fixed Crewship healing bubble not being seen or affected by clients.
- Fixed Sigma Engines displaying incorrect stats.
- Fixed some weapons showing incorrect icons.
- Fixed railjack engineering 10 intrinsic not working for clients.
- Fixed the repair drones not disappearing if someone else repairs the malfunction before the drones finish it.
- Fixed drifting sound stopping properly when pilot leaves pilot seat during drifting.
- Fixed bug where Intrinsics could be kept on mission abort, which was never intended.
- Fixed Archwing bug that would cause Clients to be stuck with normal weapons if they slingshot into a non-Crewship enemy.
- Optimized Host-Migration speeds for Clients to be significantly faster.
- Optimized collision on Orokin Derelict Tentacles to better match current player movement skills.
- Optimized muzzle flash FX on the Zundi Pistol Skin
- Cleaned up Sonicor light FX.
- Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback.
- Disable Y key triggering randomize appearance in arsenal to prevent accidental randomization
- The Pennant has been removed from Conclave.
- Removed redundant ‘Damage Blocked’ stat from Saryn’s Toxic Lash.
- Removed a crate from extraction zone in Grineer Shipyard so it will stop taunting solo players who couldn’t get it.
- Updated the background for Glyph dioramas in the market.
- Added decos around Simaris targets so they are less likely to be mistaken for Thralls.
- Optimized Imperator projectiles to improve performance.
- Optimized performance in a section of the Kuva Fortress.
- Shedu now uses its clip mesh when disarmed (the whole gun is too big!)
- Added pickup text to Shedu and Euphona Prime.
- Prime Smite Infested and the Zylok are now tradeable.
- Disabled the new boss Health bar on Razorback because it was causing an issue. Razorback will now have it’s original Health bar.
- *Missed change: Garuda can now queue her Dread Mirror projectile charge/throw more easily after using Seeking Talons.
- Added long requested Wisp Walk, Run, and Sprint movement to Melee weapons, and fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu.
- Fixed the Jotunheim Oculus being too faded during gameplay.
- Fixed the Cirrus Chest piece interacting poorly with Wisp.
- Fixed the Cirrus Leg Armor being incorrectly placed on several Warframes.
- Fixed an issue where Chroma’s Elemental Ward in the ‘Fire’ mode would subtract health if Operators strayed too far from Warframes.
- Fixed the Quellor being unable to use Ammo Mutation Mods.
- Fixed an issue with Quellor energy colour as per:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1159744-quellor-energy-color-not-changing/
- Fixed an issue where the Shedu would get stuck after regenerating ammo.
- Fixed Elemental FX not working properly on Excalibur Deluxe Nikana.
- Fixed Elemental FX not working properly on Wukong Deluxe Whip.
- Fixed a script error in Inaros’ Sandstorm.
- Fixed overlapping environmental issues in Grineer Galleons.
- Fixed an issue with the Behemoth Juggernaut boil not being opaque.
- Fixed a false John Prodman icon showing up in Baro’s wares…
- Fixed an issue with camera zoom being too close to Grendel after using transference + Pulverize.
- Fixed Daikyu FX issue as reported here:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1146968-drawn-daikyu-arrows-energy-effect-lingers-since-last-major-patch/
- Fixed Chroma’s Electric Elemental Ward not responding to Power Duration Mods.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram not working correctly for Clients when charged. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1137588-charged-blazing-chakram-not-traveling-for-clients-fix-pending/
- Fixed a script error in Wukong’s Celestial Twin ability.
- Fixed a script error in Chroma’s Effigy ability.
- Fixed Imugi Prime Shoulder pieces always glowing blue when Mirage is using Eclipse.
- Fixed Nezha’s FX not properly working on ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed the Shedu using the wrong weapon mesh when disarmed.
- Fixed the Shedu being unable to use Projectile-based Mods (Speed, etc).
- Fixed Ivara Prime’s Artemis Bow Prime darkening when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the permanently black Prisma Koi Sentinel tail https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1139662-prisma-koi-sentinel-tail-colored-all-black/
- Fixed permanent Water FX on players using Itzal’s Arch Line to escape water.
- Fixed incorrect textures on Ivara Prime using the Astrea TennoGen.
- Fixed Nox enemies being turned into Thralls by Liches.
- Fixed Demolishers being turned into Thralls by Liches.
- Fixed FX issues with the Simaris Ship / Dojo Decoration no properly adjusting when moving around.
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe missing the invulnerability period on cast.
- Fixed an issue with some TennoCon Glyphs appearing the same.
- Fixed missing Venka Melee sounds.
- Fixed Kuva Liches stealing Conclave Rewards.
- Fixed Kuva Tolon Chest Armor having an incorrect icon.
- Fixed a distressed pipe appearing as white instead of red in Jupiter.
- Fixed the Heartwood Armor set clipping with Rhino.
- Fixed lightmaps on pressure plates in old Corpus ship Sabotage core.
- Fixed a crate that was spawning within walls on the Grineer Shipyard.
- Fixed a minimap that was missing from a section of the Grineer Shipyard.
- Fixed Terra Manker’s weapon sound playing non-positionally.
- Fixed magnetic proc sound playing repeatedly on Shock Eximus Auras.
- Fixed a crash caused by an assertion failure.
- Fixed Mercy icon appearing on floor for Larvlings.
- Fixed Wuush and Meteor whip skins not sitting properly in the hands when used with some whips.
- Fixed offsets for Equinox night form leg armor so it sits better on the leg.
- Fixed several script crashes caused by Warframe and Archwing abilities.
- Fixed an issue with Ciphers that was causing fails not to count properly in fails stat.
- Fixed Distortion Overrides not working on objects whose base materials themselves didn't have a distortion shader.
- Fixed the Quellor’s clip rendering behind the gun if reloading while aiming.
- Fixed clients sometimes not getting Relic reward selection screen.
- Fixed Frame display showing when backing out of controller customization while in mission.
- Fixed single emissive colors not showing properly on Equinox and Khora.
- Fixed miniature Boiler pods that could get stuck lingering in mid-air.
- Fixed violent flickering in Helminth room.
- Fixed the too-thick dust in the middle of the Orbiter.
- Fixed Imperator GPU particles moving towards the camera.
- Fixed various issues with the Kuva Ayangya, including not firing sometimes in space.
- Fixed some attachments not showing combo multiplier FX.
- Fixed Saryn Prime appearing covered in a flickering triangle FX when casting Molt or Toxic Lash.
December 21st, 2019 Forum Post
Our last workweek Hotfix before the holiday break here at the DE studio! We still have lots we want to achieve with Empyrean, such as Wreckage Repair cancelling, Rank 10 Intrinsic balancing, and more! 2020 will bring these more adventurous changes, but we didn’t want to leave 2019 without a few more QOL changes and fixes.
We’ll still be around monitoring for any fires that require our Hotfixing attention - happy holidays, Tenno!
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Significantly increased the amount of Common Resources awarded by the End of Mission Rewards. This touches on our plans for Economy balancing within Railjack, and should lend a hand to furthering your Wreckage and Payload crafting projects!
- Crewship projectiles no longer seek after Archwings! They’ll still attempt to fire at you but they will no longer seek and one-hit-KO your Archwing.
- Fixed inability to enter the ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective on Ruse War Field.
- Fixed screen turning completely black when inside a Blackhole, forever searching for that guy from that space movie with the books.
- Fixed players becoming stuck in an infinite loading tunnel when launching from the Orbiter.
- Fixed common crash that could occur when a Crewship was destroyed while someone was aboard.
- Fixed a crash when trying to access the Payload screen during Host migration, or at the start of the mission before it's done loading.
- Fixed Non-Elite Exo Fighters unable to spawn in Veil Proxima.
- Fixed Gyre Elites not dropping Avionics.
- Fixed characters in certain languages such as Simplified Chinese not showing correctly in input fields.
December 20th, 2019 Forum Post
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- We’ve added improved visuals towards the Forge Stations in Railjack to better illustrate when a Station is busy. The floor ring located at the base of each Station will now appear lit when the Station is ready for Forging, and will appear unlit when the Station is busy. This also fixes missing progress circle UI for the Forge Stations to indicate when a Station is busy.
- Enemy Crewship UI markers will now always be displayed no matter what the range is to fix tedious scouring to find that poor last victim. We are also working on improving flow overall.
- Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.
- Fixed max ranked Battle Forge Railjack Avionic trying to subtract 3.4E+38 seconds (more than the age of the universe) from remaining Forge cooldown time.
- Fixed Railjack Engines and Reactors displaying as equipped on the wrong part of the Railjack (Engines on Wing Turrets, etc).
- Fixed activating the Omni gear recall twice in succession resulting in breaking the UI timer, not teleporting you, and inability to use it again.
- Fixed an unhackable console in a Grineer Galleon Railjack base
- Fixed End of Mission screen popping up and 2nd mission not starting when you fail a mission in Railjack, return to Dry Dock, and then try to start another mission.
- Fixes towards crashes occurring from Crewships.
- Fixed a crash related to Railjack encounters activating during a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error if Client is going from Dry Dock to a session hosted from the Orbiter.
- Fixed some Railjack interior textures appearing more ‘Wear & Tear’ than others.
- Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.
- Fixed Aksomati Prime and Baza Prime having the same Riven Disposition as their normal variants despite the UI displaying their correct Disposition of 1.
- Fixed misplaced meshes in the Corpus Ship Exterminate tileset.
- Fixed a script error if the Host selects a mission while the Client is still loading into the squad.
December 19th, 2019 Forum Post
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Fixed Crewships being spawned as Tenno Faction, which resulted in numerous issues such as not attacking you, Fighters attacking it instead, and Railjack Turrets not doing any damage to it. This also fixes a fatal crash related to this bug.
December 18th, 2019 Forum Post
6 Days ago on PC, Empyrean launched! We have done 5 Hotfixes (here comes #6) with more to come before we rest up over the Holidays. Did the update release exactly as we had hoped? Not exactly - we’ve got bugs to fix and things to balance! Check out the Dev Workshop to read about where we are and coming changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1154580-empyrean-the-journey-so-far/
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Asteroids now drop multiple Resources! Alongside other Resources, this significantly increase Titanium gains; a prominent feedback request!
- You may notice a blinking indication on Veil Proxima from time to time. We suggest investigating...
- Pennant and Quellor Blueprints are now shared pickups; no longer required for all players to manually collect the pickup! Thanks for your patience as we work toward the rest of the on-foot items being picked up.
- You can now trade Avionics in your Dojo or Maroo’s Bazaar!
- Increased chance to get common and uncommon Resources from associated crates onboard Crewships and other Points of Interest to aid in your Forging and overall Resource required crafting needs. This increase in commons and uncommons was achieved by directing Rare resources to be space-combat only drops, and having common and uncommon more dominant on-foot.
- Points of Interest and Crewships that launch Ramsleds will now only do so 4 times. This fixes Crewships launching an infinite amount of Ramsleds to knock at your door.
- Changed the pips of Avionic Ranks vs Grid Ranks to better illustrate between the two.
- Added House icons to Avionic names for clarity.
- The Railjack name text now has its own separate color slot in the ‘Primary Text Color’.
- Optimizations towards performance when Piloting the Railjack.
- Removed scannable lore items from the ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective nodes. They shall return when ready!
- Added visual variety to the asteroids in Saturn Proxima and Veil Proxima.
- Ramsleds have been given an upgrade the farther you progress into the Railjack Star Chart! Be on the lookout for shielded variants that will require precise aim and firepower!
- Revised description for error message about unable to find an open squad:
- Could not find an Open Squad. Please try again, or launch a new session from your personal Railjack stationed in a Dojo's Dry Dock.
- Fixed players being blocked from returning to Dry Dock after new Update/Hotfix/Host migration. You’ll now see a nice message telling you to return to the Dry Dock to get your goodies!
- Fixed incorrect droptable for all enemies in nodes that give you the ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective.
- Fixed infinite spawn exploit from the Assassinate target, Blite in Galleon Points of Interest. The cooldown for him to spawn new minions now ramps up over time.
- Fixes towards cases where the End of Mission screen displays more Intrinsic earned than you actually did.
- Fixed being in all types of broken states if the Crewship you’re piloting blows up.
- Fixed Host migration after exposing a radiator in a point of interest (Pulse Turbine, Shipkiller Platform, etc) resulting in an inability to complete the mission.
- Fixed the Hyperflux Flux Capacity buff not properly applying to the Railjack.
- Potential fix towards losing Railjack objective markers after a Host migration.
- Potential fix for the Asteroid Hanger Crewship being stuck, resulting in an inability to complete the mission.
- Fixed inability to progress past certain doors in the Railjack Missile Platform interior. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ebl6o7/there_is_no_hack_terminal_on_this_missile/
- Fixed the shortcut path not opening up for Clients when destroying the Core in the Missile Platform.
- Fixed for certain weapons still damaging the Elite Kosma Flak through it's shield ability.
- Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin FX applying to the Nose/Wing Turrets.
- Fixed seeing tiny asteroids back in your Orbiter/Dry Dock.
- Fixed a script error if an encounter triggered during a Host migration.
- Fixed inability to equip the Astrea Skin/Helmet on Ivara Prime. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1153985-ivara-prime-astrea-skin/
- Fixed ability to yeet the Jordas Golem with Itzal’s Arch Line ability, thus breaking the mission.
- Fixed Excalibur Zato’s visor appearing to jitter instead of being rigid.
- Fixed missing Melee sounds on Zaws equipped with a Scythe or Nikana Skin.
- Fixed the Arit Longsword Skin being invisible and having no sounds if used on a Zaw.
- More fixes towards Elemental FX being misaligned on Zaw Skins.
- Fixed Trinity Prime having weird tail cloth physics.
- Fixed the Massif Prime Syandana getting stuck on Ivara Prime’s skirt cloth.
- Fixed the Ivara Kuvael Huntress Helmet floating away from Ivara Prime’s body.
- Fixed a script error when clicking an unnecessary Replicate button on Researched Dojo Pigments.
December 17th, 2019 Forum Post
- Avionics Drop Chance Increase + Dirac Resource Drop Change
Dirac is one-size-fits-all resource for Railjack upgrading - from Grid to Avionics. Wreckage can be scrapped for it, Avionics can be scrapped for it, and it can be found virtually everywhere in Railjack missions. Avionics are an important part of your Railjack customization and power experience, and are only found in a few places.
For this round of changes, we are doing the following:
- Removed Dirac from Grineer Fighter Drop Tables. This now means everywhere else (mission complete, scrapping, point of interest, etc) are the best sources for Dirac. Having Grineer Fighters be the best source for everything was overkill - they now are Avionics and Resource focused.
- Increased Avionics Drop Chance from 10% to 15% from Grineer Fighters. This means you will come across Avionics more frequently, thus - more chances at ones you don’t have, and more Dirac chances from your duplicates.
- Increased the Wreckage Dirac Scrap Values across the board by 3x.
- MK I Wreckage increased from 25 to 75 Dirac.
- MK II Wreckage increased from 50 to 150 Dirac.
- MK III Wreckage increased from 75 to 225 Dirac.
- This also fixed an issue with Clan Engines not all scaling correctly.
Next up on our list is Resources overall, universal Loot Pickup sharing, and more!
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Crewships now have their own unique enemy marker to differentiate them from all other fighters around!
- Removed (for real this time) Credit Caches from the Railjack rewards, as the ‘bonus rewards’ still included Credits.
- Elite Kosma Flaks will now only use their shield ability if facing their target.
- Removed Resource collection sound for all items except: Carbides, Copernics, Cubic Diodes and Pustrels due to a constant stream of that specific sound because it happens for every single pickup. Sound is now reserved for important Forging Resources!
- Fixed an exploit where Turret encounters would infinitely respawn despite not being intended to (nor Grineer having the means to generate infinite turrets, yet).
- Fixed inability to complete a Railjack mission with a Pulse Turbine objective if a Host migration occurred, due to vulnerable radiators respawning and breaking the objective.
- Fixes towards Clients taking a longer time than normal to load back into a Railjack mission after a Host migration has occurred. Clients will typically take longer than the Host to load back in, but hopefully this cuts down the load time a bit.
- Fixed Armament Wreckage not showing their innate bonuses before and after Repair. The before Repair stats can be seen by selecting the *Armament Wreckage and pressing TAB.
- Fixed unequipping and equipping Railjack Components resulting in their upgrades stacking.
- Fixed a potential script error with the Missile Platforms in Railjack missions.
- Fixed a script error when using the Railjack Particle Ram.
- Fixed Octavia using the default songs for Clients.
- Fixed Kubrow animations popping/jittering when returning to the Incubator after the menu is opened.
- Fixes towards Syandana’s clipping through Excalibur Zato Skins body.
- Fixed a script error when the Eidolon Teralyst screams.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Archwing abilities.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
December 17th, 2019 Forum Post - Ivara Prime
- IVARA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!
Practice stealth as you track your prey, then strike with ruthless precision as Ivara Prime! No hunt is complete without the Baza Prime and Aksomati Prime!
- Ivara Prime
As regal and lethal as a nighttime wood, this is the queen of the hunt in her ultimate form.
- Baza Prime
The Orokin-engineered definition of silent lethality.
- Aksomati Prime
The elegant Aksomati precisely refined to its ultimate manifestation.
You can find Ivara Prime, Baza Prime, and Aksomati Prime Relics in their classic spots (Void, Derelict, Defense, Survival, etc) with the addition of Railjack missions - All Credit Cache Rewards have been replaced with Relics! Check your in-game Codex for Relic drop locations.
Get the newest Prime gear with Ivara Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:
- Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Zephyr Prime Chassis with Equinox Prime Neuroptics
- Replaced Arbiters of Hexis’ Sacrifice of Kronen Prime Blade with Tipedo Prime Handle
- Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Zephyr Prime Chassis with Wukong Prime Chassis
If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Added Railjack Health perks for performing repairs on the Railjack:
- 15% of max Health for Fire and Electricity Traps
- 20% of max Health for Ruptures
- 30% of max Health for Hull Breaches
- Currently a Hull Breach Repair grants you 10 seconds of Railjack invulnerability. With the added Health perk for Hull Breaches, we’ve tweaked the Railjack Invulnerability time to grant a benefit to those with haste to compensate! Repairing a Hull Breach now grants Railjack invulnerability scaled to the amount of time left on the ‘Catastrophic Failure Imminent' timer. You can get anywhere from 5 - 15 seconds of Railjack invulnerability based on your Hull Breach Repair urgency.
- Removed Credit Caches from the Railjack reward table! Relics have been added in Railjack missions to compensate for this.
- Increased the cooldown of the Elite Kosma Flak's Shield ability and fixed the shield not actually blocking damage sometimes.
- Adjusted hit boxes on the Elite Kosma Flak for improved accuracy.
- Adjustments to the Archwing Cannon firing animation for a less janky launch.
- Removed a certain floating prison found in Railjack missions due to numerous collision/sizing issues. It shall return at a later date!
- Enabled Push-To-Talk in Railjack keyboard bindings.
- Removed Crewship eligibility from the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Sover Strait node missing from Earth Proxima.
- Fixed attempting to load to the Dry Dock through the Railjack from the Orbiter sometimes causing infinite loading or a crash.
- Fixed a soft lock when attempting to Repair Wreckage in someone else's Dojo.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to load into a Railjack mission with a Friend.
- Fixed a crash when returning to the Dry Dock from a failed mission.
- Fixed a crash when selecting a Shield Array MK III.
- Fixed having to re-complete the Railjack objectives if there was a Host migration.
- Fixed getting numerous script errors after completing multiple missions and a Host migration occurred. This could result in objectives breaking or not updating after the migration.
- Fixed Pilot Intrinsic “Ramming Speed” not functioning.
- Fixed missing Railjack Health after a Host migration occured.
- Fixed the ‘Ramming Speed’ Pilot skill not functioning.
- Fixes towards infinite Railjack Void tunnel when transitioning from different levels.
- Fixed being placed in a weird state if you tried to launch out of the Railjack Cannon right after the Host did.
- Fixed enemy Crewships attempting to fire at things that aren't visible, either due to cover or via being invisible (ie. Itzal).
- Fixed discrepancies with End of Mission Intrinsics gained sometimes not displaying correctly.
- Fixed Railjack End of Mission results getting stuck on screen if kept open during return to Dry Dock.
- Fixes towards Clients not seeing all their gained items on the End of Mission screen when returning to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed not being awarded the Forging Bay Resources from your Railjack mission upon returning to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed some Railjack Components not having their upgrades unapplied when the Component is removed.
- Fixed Shield Arrays with the Shield redirection buff giving the Railjack an infinite buff. This also removes the resistance buff from the shield redirection buff. Wing Turrets still receive the same damage bonus on next shot.
- Fixed the Avionic Scrap screen not displaying the Ranks of Avionics.
- Fixed the Avionic Scrap screen perpetually appearing when opening your Inventory screen if you accessed the Scrap screen prior.
- Fixed turning invisible if you were in another players Railjack Arsenal when the mission started.
- Fixed Railjack walls appearing invisible when a Ramsled hits you while you're in the Nose Turret AR (Augmented Reprojection) mode.
- Fixed Warframe ability sounds not playing properly when in a Railjack Turret.
- Fixed the Dry Dock platform used to enter the Railjack clipping into it if the Caballero Railjack Skin is equipped.
- Fixed base Components displaying a rank . These are base items that have no rank.
- Fixed ability to craft more Munition than you can afford in the Payload screen, thus going into the negative values and receiving an error.
- Fixed Dredger and Outrider projectiles going through collisions.
- Fixed a script error when the Forward Artillery Cannon is charging while someone is transitioning between the Railjack and Archwing.
- Fixed cases of the Forward Artillery Cannon becoming stuck when attempting to face your target.
- Fixed the Forward Artillery Cannon not functioning after a Host migration has occurred.
- Fixes towards the Railjack appearing very dark (Cy forgot to pay the hydro bill).
- Fixed seeing the wrong prompt when attempting to further rank up an already max rank Intrinsic.
- Fixed missing texture in the Tactical Menu minimap when it's opened while returning to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed duplicate description text for Reactors with the "chance to automatically seal a breach" perk.
- Fixed Outriders being stuck to Turrets in their Codex diorama.
- Fixed losing your chosen UI Theme when Piloting a Railjack.
- Fixed Client audio replication bugs on the Radar Tower in Railjack.
- Fixes to some Archwing Cannon sounds not playing correctly.
- Fixed Octavia Abilities not properly ducking ambient and combat music in Railjack.
- Fixed some overly repetitive Cy transmissions.
- Fixed missing transmissions for Gallen/Asteroid Base points of interest.
- Fixed missing descriptions for Chat linked Railjack Resources.
- Fixed a script error when using the Omni.
- Fixed a script error when viewing/closing the Tactical Menu.
- Fixed a script error in the Railjack HUD.
- Fixed a script error when a Crewship encounter started.
- Fixed script error that can occur when reviving after dying in a Turret.
- Fixed inability to play the Kuva Fortress Pago Spy node.
- Fixed being loaded into a completely different mission when attempting to play a dynamic mission types (Kuva Siphons, Syndicate etc) when using Public matchmaking. This only occurred if there were more than one of that mission-type on the same planet at the same time.
- Fixed Sawgaws being near impossible to Tranq.
- Fixes towards Excalibur Zato’s front cloth clipping which could sometimes result in weird triangle cloth textures.
- Fixes towards clipping issues with Excalibur Zato’s left shoulder fur cloth.
- More fixes towards Syandanas clipping into Titania’s Empress Skin.
- Fixed the Gear wheel not having correct tooltips when switching back and forth between Gear and Emotes.
- Fixed two different weapon sounds being heard when firing Titania’s Dex Pixia with the Hawkmoth Skin equipped.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Profit-Taker Orb in the Codex.
- Fixed script error that could occur when Nullifier dome collides with a Kuva cloud.
- Fixed a script error related to Venari.
- Fixed script errors when your Kuva Lich would attempt to Dodge or Decoy.
- Fixed script errors for numerous Warframe ability castings.
- Fixed a script error when the Molecular Conversion Taxon Precept Mod deactivates.
- Fixed a script error when being pulled by a Grineer Scorpion.
- Fixed an issue with Grineer Ghouls causing a script error.
- Fixed missing translations in some languages that were being presented in English.
December 16th, 2019 Forum Post
*We've made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Corrected Zekti Cryphon stats to their intended values. This fixes the Zekti Cryphon not having stronger damage than the base Cryphon.
- Tweaked flares and explosion FX of Fighters and Crewships in Railjack missions.
- Fixed incorrect scale and lighting of a certain prison.
- Fixed missing collision on some Crewships in Railjak.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a player’s Railjack from their Orbiter.
- Fixed a script crash that could kill your Railjack HUD.
- Fix for Clients not seeing turret weapon attachment animations in Railjack.
- Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.
- Fixed missing in-world transmissions on Jupiter's Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Terra Embattor Moa's mortar attack breaking if a target was destroyed while being targeted.
- Fixed script crash if an Arbitration Shield Drone tried to protect certain types of NPC.
- Fixed a network race condition that could lead to missing Client-side FXs in Hijack missions.
- Fixed broken HUD elements in Hijack missions after a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if a Client joined a fishing party in progress.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
- Fixed a script error related to Kavats.
- Fixed a potential script error in the Revenge Sentinel Precept.
- Fixed a potential script error in the Unleashed Kubrow Precept.
*Please note that we’re still working on getting updated droptables with the new Railjack nodes.
December 13th, 2019 Forum Post
Please bear with us as we triage and fix issues with the surprise Update! Warframe: Empyrean is indeed here! We will be working diligently to fix major game-breaking issues as they appear. Solid reproduction steps will help us greatly in appropriate forums!
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Increased the vacuum radius on Archwing and Railjack
- Railjack 200-250
- Archwing 25-50
- Reduced the the hold time to upgrade Avionics by 50%.
- Made the number of Fresnels and Nullstones that drop match the number dropped by other rare resources.
- Doubled the amount of End of Mission Railjack commons and slightly increased uncommons.
- Changed RailJack ‘Form A Crew’ button to also include ‘Select A Mission’ instruction
- Railjack Avionics, Dirac, and Wreckage can now vacuumed by Archwing.
- Changed spawning balance near end of Skirmish missions so there are fewer Crewships and Fighters as objectives near completion.
- Reduced damage multiplier on Crewship engines.
- Made Crewships more resilient to Archwing fire.
- Fixed tooltips reporting the wrong Engineering Intrinsic ranks while trying to craft Munitions and Doma Charges during missions
- Fixed Clients bypassing pre-death state of Crewships, causing them to die prematurely.
- Fixed Grineer Railjack Boarding Party having some incorrect Melee FX.
- Fixed screen staying dark sometimes after leaving the Railjack customization screen.
- Fixed camera getting suck on Reactor Room screen when closing Railjack customization.
- Fixed unlocked Railjack Research showing when selecting ‘Hide Owned’.
- Fixed ‘Hide Owned’ not working for Railjack Research.
- Fixed Railjack randomize customization so it only selects from owned items.
- Fixed cases of not being able to swap Glyphs on Railjack.
- Fixed BENDAR CLUSTER node missing from Earth Proxima.
- Fixed Fire Rate random buff not applying on Wreckage Railjack Armaments.
- Fixed being able to install multiple Railjack Avionics of same parent type, if you have an Avionic of a base type equipped (AKA two of the same Hull Wave Avionics).
- Fixed Ramsleds not despawning between Railjack missions.
- Fixed being able to board the Archwing Slingshot in the Railjack while still in Hyperspace.
- Fixed the Archwing Slingshot breaking for Clients if they tried to use it immediately after the Host.
- Fixed Railjack malfunctions (Hull Breaches, etc) not being cleared on return to Dojo
- Fixed a lingering fade-to-black when entering the Railjack from the Dry Dock.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if you opened a locker before the Master Key Parazon Mod triggered.
- Fixed Crewships not disengaging and warping away after an objective is finished.
- Fixed Railjack HUD scaling not saving properly.
- Fixed Orbiter Star Chart not checking Intrinsic requirements for joining Railjack missions.
- Fixed script error in Railjack Point of Interest weak point script after a Host migration.
- Fixed a bug for Clients where spinning Pulse Turbine blades animation will look laggy.
- Fixed a bug with electricity FX not appearing after Pulse Turbine cable destruction.
- Fixed left hand clipping on Excalibur Zato idle animation.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when a Crewship spawns.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Fighter Escort spawns.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when Fabricating in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Railjack pilot and guns.
- Fixed explosion sounds in Railjack not respecting sound sliders.
- Fixed a harmless network race condition that could lead to a script error.
- Fixed a number of network race conditions that could break the portal in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Rhino’s Iron Skin ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Energy Shell.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Nekros’ Desecrate ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Gauss’ Redline ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Mirage’s Sleight of Hand ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Wisp’s Reservoirs ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from enemies using Switch Teleport.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Fishing.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from completing a Bounty.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when fighting Vay Hek.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when fighting the Raptor.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur in the Disruption gamemode.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Hildryn’s Balefire ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from a Grineer Scorpion enemy.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur when dealing damage with Rakta Dark Dagger.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when picking up a Convergence Orb.
- Fixed script crash if an Ancient Healer tried to protect certain types of NPC
- Fixed script crash that could break specific encounters on the Orb Vallis.
December 13th, 2019 Forum Post
The first of many Hotfixes, no doubt! Please bear with us as we triage and fix issues with the surprise Update! Warframe: Empyrean is indeed here! We will be working diligently to fix major game-breaking issues as they appear. Solid reproduction steps will help us greatly in appropriate forums!変更:
- Sentients in the Railjack Key retrieval mission no longer drop loot to address farming infinite Resources. This mission is intended to be a one-and-done mission to give you your Railjack Reliquary Key.
- Fixed not being able to join a Railjack mission from the Star Chart if you hadn't already completed the node.
- Fixed Intrinsic not showing on the End of Mission screen when returning to Dojo from Railjack.
- Fixed getting a duplicate Avionic pickup when just picking up one in a Railjack mission.
- Fixed script error when starting a mission from your Orbiter, proceeding to the Dry Dock instead, and then starting a Railjack mission from Dry Dock and skipping the cinematic.
- Fixed the Railjack Wing Turrets FX lingering across the game until you restarted.
- Fixed a crash when on the Railjack Pilot seating during level level transition.
- Fixed a crash when transitioning to missions from the Railjack.
- Fixed a crash when failing a Railjack mission.
- Fixed a crash when in the Intrinsics screen.
- Fixed a crash when in the Options menu.
- Fixed a crash when firing the Acrid.
- Fixed a crash related to the Inbox.
- Fixed a crash when looking at Warframe Ability videos in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error when casting Revenant’s Enthrall ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Iron Skin ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nekros’ Desecrate ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Gauss’ Redline ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wisp’s Reservoirs ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mirage’s Sleight Of Hand ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Primal Fury ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Thurible ability.
- Fixed [HC] text appearing for ‘Waiting For Players’ and ‘Leaving Soon’.
December 13th, 2019 Forum Post - エンペリアン
- エンペリアン: Update 27
- エンペリアン: 旅立ちのとき
このアップデートではレールジャックに乗って、地球プロキシマ、土星プロキシマ、およびヴェールプロキシマを開拓できます。 地球から離れれば離れるほど、任務の難易度が上がります。自分と分隊のメンバーの訓練に励んでください。 レールジャックの各機能を習得するまで、時間がかかるでしょう。
「ご案内いたします。本日はWarframeエンぺリアンにご搭乗いただき、誠にありがとうございます…」 今回のパッチノートでは、レールジャックの操縦の仕方を説明したうえ、任務の成功を手助けする解説ガイドをお届けします。 そのため、このノートは2つの主要カテゴリーに分割されています。
プリフライト: 戦闘に向けてレールジャックを装備したり準備する方法 飛行中の作業：レールジャックに搭乗してからこなす作業
- 1. プリフライト
エンペリアンの開発過程をフォローしていた方は既にご存知でしょうが、今回の野心的なコンテンツは協力プレイを促進するようにデザインされています。 ソロモードでクリアすることも可能ですが、難易度はとても高い設定となっています。 ソロモードを使用してクリアしたいテンノには2020年に「指揮（仮名）性能値」という助っ人を提供する予定です。
「流転する形成」クエストをすでにクリアしましたか？ 船舶中のレールジャックに息を吹き込むときが来ました。 レールジャックに搭乗して、船尾にあるレリクアリを探しましょう。 そこから、フライトを飛行するために必要な最後のパーツを探すミッションが見つかります。
シールドアレイ： レールジャックのシールド容量と回復率・減衰を決定する。 エンジン： レールジャックの最大速度、加速率、および操縦（回転速度）を決定する。 リアクター： レールジャックのアビオニックMODの容量と戦術アビリティや戦闘アビオニックのフラックスエネルギー容量を決定する。
機首タレット： パイロットのみが使用できるレールジャックタレット。 ウイングタレット： レールジャックのタレットは戦艦の左側、右側の両方に位置していて、パイロット以外のクルーが使用できます。 大砲：大砲武器はタレットより強力な攻撃を仕掛けられるようになっていますが、ミュニションによって制限されています。
戦闘： レールジャックのオンボードシステム。 これらの機能はWarframeのアビリティに似ていますが、レールジャック特有の機能。
- グリッド： アビオニックが配置されるスロット。 各グリッドはDiracを使用して最大3回までアップグレードでき、より強力なアビオニックを取り付けられます。
- アビオニック： アビオニック自体も、Diracを消費してアップグレードできます。 従来のMODシステムと同様、アップグレードするランクが高ければ高いほど、グリッドに装備するコストが高く設定されます。
いにしえの大戦でレールジャックの技術を磨き上げた、「ラバン」メーカーをご案内します。 エンジンとシールドを特化したラバンメーカーはより低い素材コストを用いり、強固な技術を提供します。 ラバンメーカーのパーツはオロキン艦隊の基盤でしたが、エリートユニットが求めていたカスタマイズ機能が備わっていませんでした。
次に、いにしえの大戦でレールジャックの技術を磨き上げた、「ビダール」メーカーをご案内します。 素材専門家のビダールは、機能とコストのバランス調和に力を入れたことで名を上げました。 ビダールが造る船体と装甲パーツは極端な要素に耐える能力が備わっているため、特殊ユニットの忠誠心を獲得しました。
最後に、いにしえの大戦でレールジャックの技術を磨き上げた、「ゼットキ」メーカーをご案内します。 ゼットキメーカーのパーツは最高級の品質を誇ります。 しかし、製造のために消費する資源とエネルギーの条件が高いため、艦隊の最も重要な船だけがゼットキ技術を使うよう、優先されていました。
レールジャックの材料、兵装とアビオニックは現在三種類のメーカー（ラバン、ビダール、ゼットキ）により製造されています。各メーカーはさまざまな長所と短所を持ち合わせているため、レールジャックのカスタマイズオプションをより幅広いものとします。 同じアビオニックの多くは全てのメーカーに存在します。 例えば、アビオニック「アノード セル」では3つの異なるバージョン（ラバン、ビダール、そしてゼットキ）を使用できます。
- 敵の船体に穴を開けます。 プレイヤーはより多くのダメージを与えることができます。
- 船に乗り込んできた敵を振りはらおう。 敵のエイムとダメージは軽減されます。
- 敵の船体の装甲やシールドに穴を貫通させます。 シールドと装甲値を全体的に減らします。
- 敵のパイロットは混乱に陥ります。 敵は周りの誰をもターゲットにします。
「性能値」は新しく紹介されるレールジャックのコア進歩システムです。 性能値は飛行中、個人スキルがどれだけ効率的で効果的であるかを決定します。そして、装備できる武器や操作スキルなどを調整できます。 各性能値は最大ランク10までアップグレードできます。そして、性能値をランクアップする度により効果的なバフを付与します。 性能値のランクが上がると、ランクアップ過程に必要なコストもあがるので、ご注意ください。
性能値ポイントを一つ消費すると1500のマスタリーを習得します。 そのため、性能値をランク10まで上げると、15,000マスタリーを習得できます。 すべての性能値カテゴリーをランク10まで上げると、6万マスタリーを取得できることを意味します。
性能値の入手方法： 性能値はレールジャックミッションを完了する度に得られます。ミッションの成功を支援するために行われる全てのアクション（例： 修復、搭乗パーティーに対する対戦など）に対しても、性能値が配布されます。
性能値の消費方法： 性能値はレールジャックを操縦するときに必要なスキルに対して割り当てられるスキル通貨です。 この通貨は乾ドックやオービターのプロフィール画面から消費できます。
策略 戦いの全体像に集中しよう。 改良された策略アビオニックは、アークウィングカタパルトの機動で、強力な戦略的部隊の展開が可能。
操縦 船との絆を築こう。 改良された操縦アビオニックは先進的な速度で機敏な操縦を可能にする。
銃砲 アーセナルの致死的な力を解き放とう。 改良された銃砲アビオニックは、高度な照準モードと圧倒的威力の砲撃を持つ。
技術 戦いで傷ついた戦闘機器を修復して、磨きあげよう。 改良されたエンジニアリングアビオニックは素材の回収量を増大し、兵装をリアルタイムで造り出す。
指揮（仮名） （2020年に紹介します） 今後計画されているエンペリアン拡張版を実装すると、レールジャックのクルーの効率を高めるために（仮）指揮性能値が紹介される予定です。
皆さんのお目玉項目： レールジャックのカスタマイズの時間です。 外装や内装の色はもちろん、戦闘に適したとっておきの名前をつけたり、グリフを張ることができます。 また、ウェザリングのレベルも調整することができます。
- プロキシマ:地球、 土星、深宇宙。
地球プロキシマ: 地球プロキシマはエンペリアンの旅を始めるスタート地点です。 ここでは、掃滅ミッションに参加したり重要人物を倒すことにより操縦の基本操作を学べます。 また、アビオニックや素材を集めて、レールジャックをより強化することができます。 取得したアフィニティは性能値ポイントへ加算され、選択した性能値をランクアップするために役立ちます。 すべての選択権をテンノに託します。
1）FREE FLIGHT ‐ このノードから始めることをお勧めします。 飛行、搭乗などを練習できるフリーフライトモードです。 このノードからはアフィニティを得ることができません。
木星プロキシマ$#58 この惑星を解除するためには性能値ランク3に到達していることが条件です。 地球プロキシマのすべてのノードをクリアした場合、またはクルーが土星プロキシマのロックを解除するための十分な性能値ポイントを所有している場合、この地域に進出できます。 この地域からはより優れたギアと、掃滅よりもっと複雑なミッションが見つかります。 幸運あれ。
ヴェールプロキシマ: この惑星を解除するためには性能値ランク7に到達していることが条件です。 ヴェールプロキシマはとても神秘的な地域です。 最も強いものだけが生き残り、ミッションから得たものは永遠に物事を変えるでしょう。
RUSE WAR FIELD
- 2. フライト中の任務
各レールジャックには3つのタレットが搭載されています。 一つ目はパイロット席に位置していて、残りは左右両方に装備されています。 また、各タレットには、破壊力を誇るオードナンスも装備されています。 そして、レールジャックにはアークウイングを使用して宇宙空間に飛び出せる、6つの非常口が設置されています。 レールジャック上部後方にはアークウイングカタパルトがあり、銃砲性能値ランク３へ到達しているプレイヤーはアクセスできます。
テンノ、戦いは玄関先まで迫っています。 敵のラムスレッドがレールジャックに追突すると、機体に穴があき、艦内に敵が侵入してきます。 彼らの任務はレールジャックの内部に多くの損傷を与え、火災を継続しながら、クルーを探し当てることです。 搭乗者をいち早く排除することが、レールジャックのヘルスにとって重要な鍵を握ります。
- 戦術メニュー: 策略性能値ランク１に到達していることが前提条件です。
乾ドックで調整したレールジャックアビオニックMODは戦術メニュー画面から回覧できます。 ヴォイド クロークなどのアビリティはレールジャック全体に影響を与えます。 これらの戦術アビリティにはクールダウン期間が設置されていますが、レールジャックのフラックスエネルギーを消費しません。
最初に表示されるミニマップは、独自のミニマップを表します。 デフォルトで設定されている「TAB」キーを押すと、分隊メンバーの位置と、彼らのミニマップが表示されます。 この画面では、分隊メンバーの活力、位置、そしてWARFRAMEのアビリティを発動できるオプションが表示されます。 艦内で火災が発生していたり、レールジャックのフラックスエネルギーのプールが枯れ果てている場合、分隊メンバーへ支援を要請できます。指示を受け取ったCYは、分隊メンバーへ業務連絡してくれます。
レールジャックでは分隊メンバーのWARFRAMEに基づいたアビリティを戦術メニューから発動することができます。 Wukongでプレイしている分隊メンバーが敵のクルーシップからの攻撃を受けて支援が必要だと判断したら、 Celestial Twinを今いる場所から発動して、仲間を助けることができます。
船内で発生している火災をコントロールできないと、船体破損が起こります。 ミニマップでは船体破損が赤い炎アイコンで示される一方、通常の火災はオレンジ色で表されます。 一度船体破損が発生すると、ミッションを進める上で重大な危機をもたらします。Cephalon Cyのアナウンスを聞いたら、できるだけはやく対処してください。 火災と船体破損が完全に消えると、レールジャックのヘルスが回復します。 しかし、UI画面に表示されているタイムリミットの間に船体破損が抑制されないと、ミッションを失敗するのでご注意ください。
レールジャックの後方バンカーにはフォージステーションが備わっています。 乾ドックのペイロード画面と同様、ミッションの進行に合わせてリアルタイムでリボライトやフラックスエネルギー、ドームチャージとミュニションをフォージできます。 ミッション中に集められたコペルニクス、キュービックダイオード、カーバイド、およびパストレルはこの画面から直接フォージできます。
- いにしえの大戦から残っている材料や兵装はプロキシマ地域に残骸として存在します。 これらの素材を見つけて、レールジャックの修復活動に向けて使ってください。 ファウンドリで素材を寄付する方法を使い、乾ドックで艦隊を修復したり、即時修理ドローンを使用することもできます。
- アビオニックはレールジャックをアップグレードするために重要な鍵を握ります。 これらは攻撃や防御、戦術力を向上します。 Diracを消費して、アビオニックをアップグレードしよう。詳しくはDiracを説明する欄をご覧ください。 アビオニックはレールジャックミッションの敵からドロップします。チャンスを逃さないようにしよう。
- アップデート26で紹介されたアイテム。Palladinoへ10個寄付すると、新しいRiven MODを入手できます。 しかし、1週間に一度だけ交換することができます。
- 「フォーマの設計図を取得できる方法を提供して欲しい」というリクエストが皆さんから多々寄せられていました。 フォーマの設計図はレールジャックミッションの報酬として配布開始します。
- Diracはアビオニックやレールジャックを強化するために大事な素材です。 レールジャックのグリッドとアビオニックをアップグレードしよう。
- CAPTURA シーン
- EXCALIBUR ZATO スキン
- OKU NIKANA スキン
このNikanaのスキンは、短くも美しい命へ寄せる歌。 Excalibur Zatoを象徴するNikana用スキン。
- EXCALIBUR ZATO コレクション
誰にも縛られず、世界を放浪するもの。 Excalibur ZatoコレクションはExcalibur Zatoスキン、Zatoスガトラ、Zatoショルダープレート、Oku Nikanaスキンを含みます。
- EXCALIBUR ZATO アニメーション
- オペレーター ZATO パック
Excalibur Zatoに着想を得たオペレーター用の外装で星々を手にしよう。 オペレーター用のZato オキュラス、Zato イヤーピース、およびZato フェイスアクセサリーを含む。
- エンペリアン グランド バンドル
この特盛バンドルはシグマシリーズの外装品を全て含みます： アーマーセット、キャバットアーマーセット、シャンダナ、スガトラ、Parazonスキン。 更にZundiピストルスキン、QuellorライフルとPennantグレート刀を含みます。 3日間 アフィニティ ブースターとクレジット ブースターも付属。
- CABALLERO レールジャックスキン
- SUNGEM レールジャックスキン
- 宇宙空間でKuva Ayangaを使用しているとき、射程物の速度を加速。
クリスマスは予定より早く到来します。 Riven MODの性質に関する変更は、Ivara Primeが実装されるときにリリースされる予定でしたが、この「エンぺリアン」アップデートで発表します。 Riven 性質は、従来の武器ファミリーごとではなく、武器ごとに性質のバランスをとるように今回初めて調整されました。 詳しい解説はDev Workshopからご確認ください。（日本語版：https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1141961-dev-workshop-%E3%82%AF%E3%83%90%E6%AD%A6%E5%99%A8riven-mod%E3%81%A8%E3%81%9D%E3%81%AE%E6%80%A7%E8%B3%AA%E3%81%AB%E9%96%A2%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E5%A4%89%E6%9B%B4/）
Telos Boltor: 1.05->1.1
Boltor Prime: 1.05->1.1
Braton Vandal: 1.2->1.25
Rakta Cernos: 1.15->1.2
Cernos Prime: 1.15->1.2
Gorgon Wraith: 1.3->1.35
Prisma Grakata: 1.15->1.2
Vaykor Hek: 0.95->1
Latron Wraith: 1.3->1.35
Opticor Vandal: 1.05->1
Synoid Simulor: 1.1->1.15
Soma Prime: 0.85->0.95
Supra Vandal: 0.8->0.85
Dex Sybaris: 1.05->1.15
Sybaris Prime: 1.05->1.1
Sancti Tigris: 0.55->0.6
Vectis Prime: 0.8->0.85
Telos Akbolto: 0.8->0.9
Akbolto Prime: 0.8->0.85
Akbronco Prime: 1.25->1.3
Akjagara Prime: 0.9->0.85
Akstilletto Prime: 0.5->0.55
Arca Scisco: 1->1.05
Rakta Ballistica: 1.1->1.15
Ballistica Prime: 1.1->1.15
Dual Cestra: 1.3->1.35
Dual Toxocyst: 1.3->1.35
Synoid Gammacor: 0.95->1
Lex Prime: 1.05->1.1
Vaykor Marelok: 0.95->1
Pyrana Prime: 0.65->0.6
Sicarus Prime: 1.1->1.2
Spectra Vandal: 1.46->1.4
Prisma Twin Gremlins: 1.2->1.15
Twin Vipers: 1.41->1.45
- Oberon PrimeのFXへマイクロ最適化を実行。
- エクスプロイター・オーブが無限に生産されるエクスプロイトを回避するため、ミッション時間が長くなれば長くなるほどマイト ラクノイドが生産されるタイミングが増加するように。
- Dojoの中で「流転する形勢」クエストを始めると、乾ドックでCephalon Cyをインストールできない問題を修正。
- グリニア ガードマンがダメージを100%ブロックする問題を修正。
- エイドロンの草原やオーブ峡谷でエンシェントヒーラースペクターがプレイヤーをテレポートしない問題を修正。 https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1142784-specter-bug/
- ミッションへロード時、Astreos 剣と盾スキンがデフォルトで開いて表示される問題を修正。
- 新しいアカウントを作成した直後にフレンドを追加しようとすると表示されるファイルパスを修正。 https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/e2fj2w/broken_text_string_when_new_accounts_add_a_friend/
- エイドロンの草原の洞窟で存在していたマップホールを修正。 https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/e6ll1a/small_hole_in_the_twin_horns_cave_of_the_plains
- VaubanのFlechette Orb のダメージ倍率は、範囲内の敵の平均レベルに基づいてスケーリングするように。