Rollers resemble larger-sized Latchers. Unlike their smaller counterpart, Rollers will jump at players with hidden blades extended and continue to attack the player until they are destroyed. Each hit will stun a player, making them dangerously obnoxious, especially when they gang up on someone confronted by other Grineer. While not very sturdy, Rollers' speed and size make them difficult targets.
- Care should be taken to destroy these on Grineer defense missions. While you focus on the Grineer, the Rollers might change targets to the generator at which point they will seem to "stick" to it, not rolling or moving but rapidly depleting its health and shields making it much easier for other Grineer to damage it. In such a situation, they may be extremely difficult to hit with a ranged weapon. Using a melee weapon's AoE jump attack or a damaging AoE ability like Saryn's Miasma and Ember's Fire Blast can solve this.
- Placing Vauban 's Tesla in the surrounding areas or on players can help protect against roller attacks.
- A sentinel with a well equipped Sweeper weapon, can dispatch these easily before you are knocked down.
- Currently they can get stuck and spin in place for extended periods of time before continuing to chase their target.
- Rollers were first introduced in update 6.
- They were initially smaller and named "Grinders" when first released.
- The Grineer Roller is one of the few enemy types to have proper capitalization in its name ingame, rather than the usual all capitals.
- Rollers are the enemy which polarizes the playerbase the most, with lots of negative reactions. Alternatively referred to as "Trollers."
- While Rollers are made of metal (visually), if they are being destroyed by Banshee's Sonic Boom or Rhino's Rhino Charge, a sound of flesh explosion, flying hands and legs may come out. Possibly a bug.
- Rollers no longer spawn in Grineer Settlements as of Update 9.5.3.
- On Halloween of Update 10.6, the model of the Roller is replaced by an angry pumpkin with a glowing orange light inside.
- This pumpkin model is static and does not change its shape when moving.
|Leggero||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medio||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Pesante||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Hyekka Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm|
|Utilità||Arc Trap • Drahk • Hyekka • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller (Sentry) • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Spark • Target • Warden|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Sommergibile||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag