Gli Aggiornamenti sono patch occasionali con aggiunte o rimozioni di contenuti del gioco.
I seguenti Update sono della Versione 22 di Warframe.
|Plains of Eidolon 22.0: U22.0 • H22.0.1 • H22.0.2 • H22.0.3 • H22.0.4 • H22.0.5 • H22.0.6 • H188.8.131.52 • H22.0.7 • H22.0.8 • H22.0.9|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.1: U22.1 • H184.108.40.206 • H22.1.1 • H22.1.2|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.2: U22.2 • H22.2.1 • H22.2.2 • H22.2.3 • H22.2.4 • H22.2.5 • H220.127.116.11|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.3: U22.3 • H22.3.1 • H22.3.2 • H22.3.3 • H22.3.4 • H22.3.5|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.4: U22.4 • H22.4.1|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.5: U22.5 • H18.104.22.168 • H22.5.1|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.6: U22.6 • H22.214.171.124 • H22.6.1|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.7: U22.7|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.8: U22.8 • H126.96.36.199 • H22.8.1 • H22.8.2 • H22.8.3 • H22.8.4|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.9: U22.9|
|Plains of Eidolon 22.10: U22.10 • H22.10.1 • H22.10.2 • H22.10.3|
|Aggiornamenti Closed Beta||Aggiornamenti Open Beta: 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21|
January 29th, 2018 Link Forum
- Reduced the time between Bounty stages from 8 seconds to 4 seconds so you’re not waiting around for Lotus to tell you where to go next.
- Transferring to Operator or back to Warframe will now inherit the sprint button state of your previous form.
- Optimized the ambient sounds in the Liset mission loading screen.
- Fixed Loki Decoy kills counting towards your score in Conclave.
- Fixed the Glast Gambit quest not progressing after players make their choice at the end. *For those that have been affected by this issue, you will receive your End of Quest reward by simply setting the quest to ‘Active’.
- More Fixes towards cases of Bounties insta-failing.
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible not generating Energy on kills if used by a Client and draining all *Energy for the charge.
- Fixed Hok’s Weapon of the Day disappearing if you bring up the Pause menu after walking up to Hok.
- Fixed the Arca Plasmor dealing 0 damage on headshots.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Atmos Diadem having too much Motion Blur.
- Fixed being unable to color the inside of the Ki’Teer Atmos Earpiece.
- Fixed Specters not reloading when equipped with a Tigris/Tigris Prime as their loadout.
- Fixed Loki Specter being a silly trickster as usual and Disarming allies as well as enemies.
- Fixed issues with spawning headless Nyx Specters.
- Fixed an issue with double dipping Specters for Operators and Warframes.
- Fixed an issue with the Nidus Specter targeting the Operator with Parasitic Link.
- Fixed Equinox Specter not using Metamorphosis until it had very low Health left.
- Fixed unequipped/holstered Melee weapons being visible even though they have 'hide when holstered' on.
- Fixed the fishing Boot being replaced with the Mawfish.
- Fixed the Hydroid Poseidon Skin back cloth piece using the default material.
- Fixed an issue where slow firing automatic weapons (like the Sobek) didn't interact nicely with the pinky-friendly sprint changes, and resulted in an inability to fire while sprinting.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to complete a Capture Bounty.
- Fixed the Lex Onyx Skin not removing the clip attachment when equipped on the Lex Prime.
January 26th, 2018 Link Forum
For those of you who may not have been aware, mining in the Plains has a base chance, as well as a bonus based on your accuracy, to reward a rare gem. We’ve increased both the base chance as well as the bonus for accuracy. You can tell how accurate you are by the number of gem icons that you fill up while mining. Each filled gem icon increases the total chance to receive a rare gem.
- Now: 15% + 3% per filled gem icon
- Previously: 10% + 2% per filled gem icon
- Increased Specter ability cooldowns.
- Fixed unconscious/ragdolled enemies not taking damage on clients; this was causing a wide range of gear to Weapons and Powers to be broken as well as a number of crashes.
- Fixed Mesa Deluxe Glyph Loc.
- Fixed Operator sometimes looking back during transmissions.
- Fixed Larva Burst not appearing in Codex or linking in chat.
- Fixed elevator markers sticking to the edge of the screen.
- Fixed Metronome giving infinite buff when 2+ people activate it.
- Fixed multiple castings of Hallowed Ground causing them to share the same duration.
- Fixed Titania Razorwing augment adding infinite lasting buffs when casting abilities after entering and immediately exiting Razorwing.
- Fixed Thurible animation not ending when out of energy.
- Fixed kuva braids not disappearing after being destroyed.
- Fixed a handful of weapons so that meleeing with them does not cancel sprint.
- Fixed Seeking Shuriken not reducing target armor.
- Fixed missing ankle buckle on Mesa Presidio.
- Fixed Decoy dropping Oro in Conclave.
January 26th, 2018 Link Forum
Things we're still investigating for another Hotfix:
Carrier not Vacuuming up certain items
- Harrow's Thurible animation doesn't automatically stop playing after you run out of Energy.
- Removed 3 unreleased Mods from Mod Packs/Transmutation and made them untradable.
- Fixed UI locking up when attempting to do a Focus Conversion with Eidolon Shards.
- Fixed enemies not getting up from ragdoll if they survived Nidus' Larva Burst Augment being triggered.
- Fixed a crash when viewing your Companion in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a crash when your Kubrow picked up a ragdolled enemy.
- Fixed a crash when casting Ivara’s Prowl.
- Fixed not being able to Quick Melee after entering the Plains form Cetus.
- Fixed some Alerts not appearing in the Alert Navigation window.
- Fixed missing Syndicate Syandana FX.
- Fixed Fish clipping through the floor of their Codex diorama.
- Fixed Vacuum not working consistently for clients.
January 25th, 2018 Link Forum
Tenno! This Update brings you yet another Mainline! You may recall from the end of 2017 what that means... it could be a bit bumpy! We're standing by to fix any issues. The major reason for this mainline is that we've done a massive Code audit that touched almost 3000 different core engine files to better optimize Warframe. While this Update brings you some new fashion frame options for Mesa and 3 new Augments, the majority of this Update is focused on bringing fixes and Quality of Life changes. If that's not what you're after, we've got lots of great stuff coming very soon. The Plains are going to get a lot more dangerous at night in an upcoming Update.....
- MESA PRESIDIO SKIN
Conquer the unknown with this fortress of exquisite style.
- PERLA PISTOL SKIN
Transform any pistol, with this baroque revolver skin. *This skin can be equipped on any dual or single pistol Secondary!
- CONSTELLA SYANDANA
Venture into uncharted territory with Mesa Presidio’s signature Syandana.
- MESA PRESIDIO COLLECTION
Become a fortress of style with this collection of deluxe items that includes the Mesa Presidio Skin, Perla Pistol Skin, and the Constella Syandana.
- 3x New Warframe Augments!
- TITANIA: RAZORWING BLITZ!
At Max rank, Razorwing flight speed is increased by 25% and fire rate increased by 25% for 8 seconds when using abilities. Stacks up to 4 times! TItania's new Augment can be found in New Loka or Red Veil!
- HARROW: LASTING COVENANT!
At Max rank, Headshot kills increase Crit Chance bonus duration by 3 seconds! Harrow's new Augment can be found in Red Veil or Arbiters of Hexis!
- NIDUS: LARVA BURST!
At Max rank, reactivate Larva to detonate and deal 300 Toxin damage in 5 meter range. This damage stacks for every enemy grabbed by Larva! Nidus's new Augment can be found in the Perrin Sequence or Steel Meridian!
Equinox on hold! We're actually going back to the drawing board on the Equinox Mend / Maim Augment. After more testing, we simply didn't like how it was working and we're trying out an entirely new design.Aggiunte:
- Added a reusable Blueprint for converting Intact Sentient Cores to Exceptional Sentient Cores. This Blueprint is available from Onkko in Cetus. This is an addition to help provide an alternative, but still invested, way for players to progress in the Quills.
- Added back long lost functionality of showing 'Inspect Player' help text when looking at other Players in Relays/Cetus.
- The Teralyst has a new purple shield bar that will appear overtop its health bar until depleted. This is to give players a better indication of how much shields it has left.
- We now present players with the option to buy a Forma Bundle when using the Upgrade screen to install Forma.
- Added filters to the Fish inventory screen at Fisher Hai-Luk's shop (Small, Medium, Large).
- Added distinct icons for Elevator controls going up or down and increased the speed of some Elevators.
- You can now decide to only allow friend invites from certain groups (All, Friends of Friends, etc).
- You can now see how many of a given Mod you own if you click it through Chat Linking!
- Added Time of Day text to the Free Roam node for the Plains of Eidolon!
- Added Replay Quest option for A Man of Few Words.
- Added Replay Quest option for Stolen Dreams.
- Added a small delay when transitioning to jog from run after firing a weapon so you have time to play your fire animation. Before depending on the weapons refire wait time, you wouldn't have enough time to raise your arms so bullets sort of just shot out of your body.
- Added separate category for Sentient and Eidolon kills in Profile stats.
- Added each type of fish from the Plains in the Codex.
- Added ‘Defend’ icons to Eidolon Lures in the Plains. This icon will change to blue (0, 219, 255 to be exact) when the Lure is fully charged.
- Added options to Flip Horizontal and Vertical for artwork within the Display customization window.
- Added 4 new Grineer Asteroid Capture/loot rooms, and a new Capture objective room.
- Added a Settings options for enabling/disabling hit sounds. This will be a toggle that disables the function entirely (instead of just muting the mixer) to save performance when disabled.
- Added a Kuva count label under the ‘confirm’ button when attempting to reroll a Riven to inform you of how much Kuva you currently have.
Vay Hek Changes:
- You can now damage Vay Hek up to 25% of his total Health (was 10% previously) while his Propaganda Drone is active before it shuts off. This will result in less waiting around, and will make Vay Hek in Terra Frame easier to deal with.
- Reduced base Armor of Vay Hek in his Terra Frame from 225 to 200.
Ghoul Bounty Changes:
A couple of weeks after the Ghoul Bounties Debuted, we saw the system begin its life as a recurring set of dynamic Bounties. Their second appearance just wrapped up, and unfortunately we were unable to address the issues the community had with their Rewards (namely sparse RNG Lore).
This Update brings changes that will be visible the next time the Ghouls Appear!
- Ghoul Lore Fragments are simply way more likely to drop within Bounties now.
- Ghoul enemies themselves can now also drop the Lore Fragments (and Ghouls always have a chance to appear outside of Ghoul Bounties!).
- Ghoul Bounty tables have received new items including Nitain, Cetus Wisps, and Breath of the Eidolon!
- Equinox's Night-Form 'Mend' now regenerates Shields of Allies as enemies are killed within range.
- Increased the drop chance of Intact Sentient Cores from Vomvalysts to 100%.
- Updated description of Kwath (Grip) to properly inform of its stats:
- "Light weight" now reads "Heavy weight"
- "increase in speed" now reads "increase in damage"
- "cost of damage" now reads "cost of speed".
- Updated the description on Zaw balances to say "link" instead of "counterweight".
- Removed the Mastery Rank 2 requirement from the MK1-Furis.
- Updated the Design Council tips that appear in the loading screen and removed some that don’t apply anymore.
- Bounties are now Mastery Rank tiered! In the current system, a player of any Mastery Rank could queue up and join any Bounty, even the highest level ones! In order to avoid a mismatch in experience, we've simply set each Bounty to have a default Mastery Rank. It looks a little something like this: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/uploads/prototype_sabotage.png
- When the Acolytes are live, players will only see them in the World State panel once they've completed Vor's Prize.
- Eidolon Lures now follow both Warframe or Operator rather than just the Warframe. The Lure will also now teleport to the player it’s following if/when it gets too far away/stuck.
- Warframe Specters are now much smarter! If you don't recall, Specters are craftable gear you can equip to summon an AI companion in battle. We've done a general intelligence pass on their proficiency with Weapons, and we've also updated their power-casting logic. Virtually every power is now castable with only a few exceptions! Specters CANNOT cast the following Abilities: Vauban's Minelayer, Ivara's Zipline, Titania's Razorwing, Nekros’ Desecrate and Shadows of the Dead, Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Valkyr’s Hysteria, Wukong’s Primal Fury, Cloud Walker, and Defy, Atlas’ Petrify and Tectonics, Limbo's entire kit (save for the damage aspect of Banish), and finally Zephyr’s Dive Bomb.
- Security cameras now trigger more intelligently, the Corpus have upgraded their software.
- Improved the UI on Defection missions by having instruction text, aligning objectives, and better colour coding for defector icons.
- Increased duration of Duality Augment to be 10 seconds at Max Rank (affected by Duration Mods).
- Second Dream now has two vaults instead of three during the first Spy mission.
- Disabled Stalker, Arc traps, and random transmissions during some quest missions.
- Updated some doors which still had red non-interactive locked materials to new off versions.
- Instead of redundantly showing both Fire Rate and Charge Rate on bows, they now hide Fire Rate unless comparing to a non-bow weapon.
- Changed the background on selected Tenno customizations to be the same white as when selecting customizations from the Arsenal.
- Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often.
- Standing in place with sprint key down no longer causes the sprint posture (for the purposes of Prowl and such).
- When a player tries to sell their last Sentinel, a more informative message will appear to explain why it cannot be sold.
- Somachord now continues playing where you left off when you return to your Orbiter.
- Somachord Tones now have their own marker icon when waypointing/finding one in a mission.
- Removed the "kill unalerted enemies" or "hack 1 terminal" Challenges from The Law of Retribution and The Jordas Verdict.
- The War Within Choice Scene has been changed to be untradable.
- Tweaked the Cryona Syandana default Tint colors to better match the original Steam Workshop image.
- Increased the Health of the Loki Specter in the Neptune Junction on Uranus.
- Removed the equip sound from the Fishing Spear.
- Changed the 'disable sniper scopes' HUD option to be 'use sniper scopes' instead to fit with the positive style of other option wordings.
- Increased follow radius of Drone in the Drone Hijack Incursion from 30m to 50m.
- Lowered health of Grineer Auto Turrets from 1250 to 1100.
- Lowered health from 650 to 550 and armor from 100 to 75 of the big Dropship Turret.
- Tweaked wording/order in the Landing Craft menu:
- Renamed ‘PLACE DECORATIONS’ to ‘DECORATE’
- Renamed ‘CUSTOMIZE INTERIOR’ to ‘INTERIOR COLORS’
- Flipped the order of those two options
- Nox enemies will now react when being damaged by a Stealth attack. Before they would remain not alerted after taking some stealthy damage.
- Operators will now automatically go back into Void Mode after a Void Blast if crouch is still being held (and they have enough Energy).
- Replaced old damaged Liset ship in Vor’s Prize cinematic with new damaged version.
- Sabotage missions on Settlement, Shipyards, and Gas City tilesets now have 2 stages.
Friday, January 26th - Missed note about the Arca Plasmor:
The Arca Plasmor received a change yesterday where headshots no longer deal bonus damage. The Arca Plasmor was designed to hit multiple targets with a high-status chance, but with wide wave projectiles and inherent punch-through, a single shot could result in multiple headshots. With it being a shotgun, it was never intended to behave as a precision weapon, and the bonus pushed it too far out of that mold.
However! While this has changed, headshots should still deal damage (without the multiplier). Currently, there is a bug where headshots deal absolutely 0 damage. This is obviously not intended, and we are working on a fix to resolve this issue.
We apologize for missing this in the original version of the update notes for 22.10.0! As we’ve mentioned before, mainline updates can be a bit rocky (last night’s 4 a.m. ET hotfix for example). Thank you for your understanding.Cambiamenti e Correzioni Conclave:
- Conclave Stance Fateful Truth Leading Blade combo now only hits once during the dash.
- Conclave Stance Fateful Truth Sudden Spring combo damage reduced.
- Fixed the active Bounty disappearing when attempting to load into the Plains with a full squad.
- Fixes towards some Bounties auto-failing.
- Fixes towards Host and Clients loading into different Cetus Instances which results in issues loading into Bounties/Plains together.
- Fixed the squad Reactant counter staying at 10 Reactant until you pick up your first Reactant in an endless Fissure Interception mission.
- Fixed not being able to initiate Sky Archwing when one has been deployed before a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed attempting to change your Mandachord song as an Operator in the Simulacrum, breaking Octavia and getting a script error.
- Fixed crashing when using the Unairu Wisp Focus ability.
- Fixed Mission Abort sometimes giving a 'disconnected from the host' message.
- Fixed various Polearms having incorrect attachments when the Phorcys Skin is equipped.
- Fixed Viral Status Effects expiring on enemies which could result in a downed Capture Target to stand back up and continue running for dear life.
- Fixed preview dioramas for Companions sometimes being empty.
- Fixed numerous Gear items (Apothics, Beacons, etc) not being consumed when used by Operators.
- Fixed crashing when casting Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed Speed not properly creating FX for non-Volts.
- Fixed the Hyekka Master Codex entry drops not being all CAPS.
- Fixed interacting with your Companion in the Helminth Infirmary after removing the Cyst resulting in the door locking you in.
- Fixed Kavats playing death sounds when changing Mods in the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed female Operators sometimes having distorted faces in Captura.
- Fixed Archwing Affinity gained not showing in the End of Mission screen when leaving the Plains via menu or returning to Cetus.
- Fixed a blank panel showing up among weapons in the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed misaligned UI in the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Ergo Glast having a grammatical error as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/897224-ergo-glast-text-error-for-offerings-fixed/
- Fixed spot-loading when attempting to join a mission on Earth.
- Fixed not being able to scale the Chat window in 4k for Big Picture Mode.
- Fixed an issue where Energy Orbs would not spawn in the Index if a player joined in progress.
- Fixed an issue where Clients viewing 'End of Mission' information in the Index would cause disconnection.
- Fixed an issue with login-reward boosters showing the wrong duration.
- Fixed an issue with context actions appearing in incorrect locations on certain decorations.
- Fixed an issue with loss of functionality with Harrow's Thurible.
- Fixed being able to ragdoll enemies affected by Limbo's Stasis.
- Fixed an issue with Nova's Antimatter Drop going off in the wrong direction on cast.
- Fixed Saryn's spores preventing unconscious enemies from recovering from ragdoll and just dying instead.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would be stuck on the ground instead of getting pulled into Nidus' Larva.
- Fixed an issue where Melee attacks would sometimes appear to deal '0' damage to targets with Spores on them.
- Fixed issues with Host Migration affecting the way Lures recharge.
- Fixed issues with the Halikar's sound FX staying on forever if it's thrown and the owner falls into a teleport volume.
- Fixed various script errors that would result in game hangs.
- Fixed issues on the Grineer Asteroid tileset where environment would poke out and leave map holes.
- Fixed an issue where trying to visit a Relay with visiting Tenno on your Orbiter could result in them getting sent back to their Orbiter instead of the Relay.
- Fixed a possible crash in the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed issues where host migration while loading back into Cetus could have people stuck on the screen forever.
- Fixed an issue where Sentient Cores would disappear if a player joins when one is on the ground.
- Fixed issues with equipping the Maggor Leg Guards on incorrect legs.
- Fixed an issue where Focus power sounds were not properly playing for clients.
- Fixed an issue where you could not pet your Companions on their Bed decorations.
- Fixed an issue with Foundry categories blinking when searching.
- Fixed an issue where dying on a Zipline would allow you to run around in a 'Revive' state.
- Fixed Gunblade style weapons not playing nice with Limbo's Rift and Stasis.
- Fixed a visual Bug with Vay Hek appearing fully formed during his Terra Frame transition.
- Fixed missing hints on where Harrow's Blueprint is in the Market.
- Fixed issues with being unable to leave Cetus if Clients remain in the tunnel.
- Fixed a vestigial 'Orokin' section of the Leaderboards from appearing which is already properly accounted for under 'Void'.
- Fixed issues where Cetus instances could crash and not come back up.
- Fixed a mislabeled Grokdrul Injector.
- Fixed Limbo's Stasis not properly pausing Zenistar VFX and duration timer.
- Fixed wrong username in clan list if they accepted the clan invite after changing their name.
- Fixed fish swimming through terrain when affected by bait.
- Fixed players being offered to purchase Archwing items before finishing the quest.
- Fixed Derelict Sabotage showing improper image.
- Fixed Mods consumed during Fusion getting reinstalled automatically if a duplicate is owned.
- Fixed ragdolling ghoul Augers while underground causing them to fall through the ground.
- Fixed visible water line in Derelict pipe.
- Fixed Gara’s helmet disappearing if Splinter Storm is used while Cloaked.
- Fixed Exalted Blade local FX on cast not working.
- Fixed Eidolon Lens Blueprint with no description text dropping from the Plains.
- Fixed Ember Vermillion helmet VFX displayed on screen while scoped in.
- Fixed being unable to see typing in chat if screen set to wider than 1920.
- Fixed Randomize button not randomizing color of attachments.
- Fixed a spot where the Capture Target could get stuck on Uranus tileset.
- Fixed Mod illustration/image stretching outside of Mod outline in Bounty screen.
- Fixed Landing Craft scanner showing OFF action when already off and ON when already on instead of vice versa.
- Fixed Inspect text not displaying when targeting a player in a Relay.
- Fixed a couple holes in Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed Corinth showing Astilla model on the ground when disarmed.
- Fixed Manduka leggings clipping through other Operator clothing.
- Fixed color customization for Tenno Markings affecting Accessories as well.
- Fixed having your Archwing-specific settings active after returning to your ship from an Archwing mission.
- Fixed Focus resetting to 0 when switching from Archwing to Warframe mode.
- Fixed joining a friend bypassing build version check that makes sure both are up to date.
- Fixed camera getting stuck if you happen to die/go into a Bleedout state just as you use Transference.
- Fixed description text to be more appropriate for the Incubator ("Active Pet" instead of "Active Kubrow").
- Fixed Clients seeing the Javlok explosion after the enemy falls to the ground and the Javlok floating a couple feet from the point of actual impact.
- Fixed the Cryona Syandana sitting too high on Valkyr, Valkyr Prime, and Valkyr Gersemi Skin.
- Fixed the Corpus Nullifier Capture Target not appearing under the ‘Corpus’ Faction in the Codex.
- Fixed an NPC in the Relay that you could inspect which resulted in an error popup.
- Fixed Grineer camp encounters in the Plains sometimes not triggering.
- Fixed a hole in the Lua tileset that you could escape from.
- Fixed Grineer Flame Lancers using a one-handed grip on a two-handed grip weapon.
- Fixed the Pedestal Prime diorama being too zoomed in.
- Fixed all players hearing muted audio when someone is aiming with the Fishing Spear.
- Fixed the Buzlok scope not maintaining square pixel aspect ratio.
- Fixed misaligned textures on the Grineer Scorch helmet.
- Fixed a Client boarded on another player's Orbiter being sent back to their ship instead of the Relay (when selected).
- Fixed being able to pick up unlimited Antiserum Injectors/antidotes as the Operator.
- Fixed VFX popping when viewing Warframes and The Silver Grove diorama in the Codex.
- Fixed sometimes connecting to the wrong language when attempting to chat in a Relay.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Tornado affecting Shik Tal of the Grustrag Three. Special units (like the G3) are meant to have immunities to Warframe powers.
- Fixed another case of Grineer jumping incredible lengths to try and kill you.
- Fixed excessive bloom on the Misa Prime Syandana.
- Fixed Clients hearing door opening sounds twice simultaneously.
- Fixed the camera panning instead of snapping during a specific Second Dream cinematic.
- Fixed Zephyr being rotated away from the camera after your first death in Flappy Zephyr.
- Fixed Gallium, Argon, and Rubedo Decorations appearing blown out when placed in your Orbiter.
- Fixed casting Ash’s Shuriken on a knocked down enemy resulting in the Slash Status Effect hitting several times a second, often killing the enemy outright. This was most commonly seen when using Zenurik’s Temporal Blast.
- Fixed a script error when the host leaves the squad in a Relay.
- Fixed End of Quest rewards being visible when choosing to replay the quest. This was causing players to think that they were getting the reward again for replaying it.
- Fixed VOIP constantly transmitting voice when ‘push to talk’ is enabled while in a squad.
- Fixed instances of not being able to Gild the Mote Amp as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/872156-cannot-gild-the-mote-amp/
- Fixed Cameras not triggering Turrets in some situations.
- Fixed a turret on Asteroid Defection tileset that could block defectors from moving through a doorway.
- Fixed Hydroid’s water textures appearing incorrectly and jagged from far away.
January 17th, 2018 Link Forum
TennoGen Round 11 is here, and it’s our biggest round yet!
It’s so big, in fact, that Darvo couldn't fit it all in one smuggling freighter without raising suspicion! As a result, TennoGen 11 will be delivered in three batches, with the first one available now!
TennoGen Round 11: Part 1 of 3:
Pistris Syandana by Stenchfury Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=948291507
Cryona Syandana by led2012 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=860937578
- WARFRAME SKINS
Hydroid Poseidon Skin by Stenchfury Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188456944
Rhino Mastodon Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus. Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193843655
Vauban Graxx Skin by Faven Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183635289 (please note that the screenshots display a white tint on his back. This is an older version, as the current in-game version has the artist intended change of tint coloring)
Saryn Napellus Skin by lukinu_u Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183411980
Wukong Auman Skin by Rekkou Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1118959551
- WEAPON SKINS
Phorcys Polearm Skin by Stenchfury Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188494609
Galatine Magesty Skin by prosetisen Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194800565
Dero Sword Skin by lukinu_u Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1190101192
Oberon Ferosh Helmet by malayu and The_Grimmrock Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1180097255
- The War Within Choice Scene has been added to Captura! Completing The War Within for the first time will reward this in your Inbox. For those that have already completed The War Within quest, it has been retroactively added to your Captura Scene selection right on login.
- Melee weapons will now display a 'Block Damage' reduction stat in the Arsenal! This stat varies mostly between weapon categories, and while there are only select Mods that enhance the effects of blocking, the stat is still valuable to expose the mechanic. If you favour a melee playstyle, we hope you find this information valuable!
- Added a bit more variety to the dynamic weather in the Plains:
- Wind will become stronger if it is pouring. Currently rain and wind are independent of each other and cycle in a predictable pattern that we want to avoid.
Market Changes: The following Market changes have been made to be more user friendly and easier to browse:
- The top left HOME tab has been renamed to CATEGORIES
- The Drop Down Icon has changed to an Arrow
- Renamed the first category in the drop down menu (currently called HOME) to FEATURED
- Updated Icons for CATEGORIES and FEATURED
- The TennoGen tab in the Market now has individual categories to better organize and sort the amazing growing collection of TennoGen items.
- Warframes and Weapons that you have fully ranked up will now display a ‘Mastered’ label in the items panel when viewing them in the Market diorama.
- Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
- Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
- Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
- Reduced damage from 51 to 27.
- Increased Stubba's ammo pool from 285 to 399.
- Sarpa and Redeemer trace distance reduced to 300m to match the rest of the non-sniper weapons.
- Updated all mentions of "anti-matter" to read "antimatter".
- Update description of Nova's Null Star to reflect the damage reduction it gives per particle:
- Each active particle gives +5% damage reduction to Nova's Health, stacking up to 90%.
- Replace a vaulted Relic (Meso V2) with a current Relic (Meso H1) in the Daily Tribute rewards.
- The Plague Kripath now uses Rapier melee style instead of Sword melee style.
- Spearfishing spears can now kill Condrocs and Kuakas if you wish to do that.
- Optimized memory related to the Star Chart.
- Upon getting an OOM (Out Of Memory) crash, you will now be directed to http://www.warframe.com/en/memory to guide you through some manual solutions.
- Viper Wraith damage reduced in Conclave.
- Reduced the projectile width of the Arca Plasmor.
- Reduced dash distance of Conclave stance Fateful Truth's Leaping Blade.
- Conclave Mod Skull Shots can no longer refresh while it's effect is active.
- The Conclave Mod Overcharged description now correctly states that 100% of 50 Energy converted to Energy on respawn.
- Fixes towards losing selected Bounty upon loading into the Plains with a full squad.
- Fixes towards Vomvalysts sometimes spawning at level 9999.
- Fixed Clients disconnecting on loading screen when entering a Captura Scene if the Host is Nidus and has the Mucusk Syandana equipped.
- Fixed the Corvette suddenly spraying and praying projectiles which led to getting insta-killed as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7qg2y8/corpus_archwing_in_a_nutshell/
- Fixed getting stuck in the Operator customization screen when attempting to replay the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed getting no additional damage from Excalibur's passive when using Excalibur with a sword or rapier Zaw.
- Fixed having to restart the Zaw naming process all over again if you attempted to put an invalid character in the name. You will now be sent back to the Zaw naming input screen.
- Fixed enemies not spawning during the Defense portion of The War Within quest after following the ship through the asteroids.
- Fixed some cases where the Thousand-Year Fish Statuette was not awarded after scanning them all. You should now see it in your Inbox/Inventory.
- Fixed Mirage Hall of Mirror clones not properly applying weapon upgrades to projectile weapons.
- Fixed the Javlok no longer sticking inside of enemies that did not die from the javelin.
- Fixed the Javlok marker not displaying if Transferring to Operator before the Javlok lands.
- Fixed a Host Migration breaking the Grineer Sealab Sabotage mission if occurred at the beginning.
- Fixed sounds/visual FX playing in the Orbiter when certain loadouts were applied to Articula.
- Fixed the Articula changing to a random loadout upon switching Sentinels.
- Fixed Apothic Codex entries not being given during The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Emoting on a kneeling pad causing the context action to swap and the emote won't clear.
- Fixed an issue where not all birds (ground birds vs already flying birds) in Plains of Eidolon were counting towards the Pest Control achievement.
- Fixed Nezha Warding Halo ability timer not displaying when Transferring back from Operator.
- Fixed Noggles sometimes losing their head.
- Fixed only reloading 1 bullet (instead of the whole magazine) if you use alt fire on the Corinth while reloading the first bullet.
- Fixed some enemy navigation issues at the entrance of Vay Hek’s Assassination boss room.
- Fixed causing a Host migration after reaching point B in a Defection mission causing the defectors to not leave point B when you tell them to.
- Fixed another instance of Grineer gaining super leg strength and jumping 40 meters to greet you as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7qniim/before_20m_now_40m_super_soldier_grineers/
- Fixed the Simulor's Critical Chance displaying 2% instead of 12% in the Arsenal.
- Fixes towards objective marker not guiding you to each stage of Vay Hek’s Assassination boss fight.
- Fixed numerous spot loading issues when joining a squad.
- Fixed Titania ability script errors when entering the Simulacrum Arsenal while they are active.
- Fixed being able to Archwing out of the level during the Archwing phase in The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to Chat link the "Landing Craft Foundry Segment" and the "Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment".
- Fixed automatically hard landing when attempting to switch weapons while Aim Gliding.
- Fixed seeing a ‘Friend Note’ lingering when entering the tunnel to the Plains.
- Fixed some Relics showing "Cetus Bounties" multiple times in their Drop Sources list.
- Fixed the UI locking up when using a controller and attempting to add a friend.
- Fixed a small hitch when loading into any Earth mission.
- Fixed the Mercury Junction appearing as a tile texture when flying into it.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to sell the Mote Amp.
- Fixed a script error when casting Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
- Fixed the Invasion UI showing 3/3 completed missions after completing more than 3 missions.
- Fixed misaligned text in the Invasion tab in the World State Window.
- Fixed an unlocalized message when you have completed a Mobile Defense mission.
January 11th, 2018 Link Forum
- Fixed upgraded Pet Incubator Segment not putting Pets in Stasis automatically when they're about to die.
- Please note that we are running a ‘Resurrection Script’ to bring the recently deceased pets back to life. We will let you know when this script has been completed.
- Fixed a progstop in The War Within quest caused by Transference being broken for players playing through for the first time.
- Fixed a progstop in Vor’s Prize where the Arsenal Segment wouldn’t install.
- Fixed the Tusk Command Dargyn sometimes refusing to spawn in assassinate missions and preventing you from completing the Bounty.
- Fixed a bug when Transferring back to Rhino and casting Iron Skin that would break the Iron Skin HUD element.
- Fixed Vauban's Shred and Concuss mines not triggering on ragdolls (e.g. when thrown into Vortex).
- Fixed Operators not being able to instantly Void Dash via crouch+jump in some cases, particularly when using a controller and trying to do crouch+jump simultaneously because crouch normally needs to be held on controllers to enter Void Mode. Crouch still needs to be tapped to roll and held to Void Mode, but you can now crouch+jump together to instantly Void Dash instead of having to wait for crouch to work.
- Fixed Operator Focus Stances causing strange framing of Operator transmissions.
- Fixed Lua Defense marker not following the Defense Target after it falls through the floor.
- Fixed weapons with an Area of Effect (Steel Meridian Justice) breaking buttons in the Lua Speed Test.
- Fixed Grineer suddenly gaining super leg strength and jumping 20 meters as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7pfoiy/clemmings_platoon/
- Fixed the Sonicor holster remaining visible when your Warframe is invisible.
- Fixed weapon firing sounds of Latron (and probably others) from not consistently being filtered when Loki’s Invisibility is active.
- Fixed some Noggles being motionless in their diorama.
January 11th, 2018 Link Forum
We’re back with another Quality of Life Hotfix for 2018!
As stated in Hotfix 22.8.2, we’re working our way towards refining content such as Khora, Damage 2.5, and more. You can expect news about TennoGen Round 11 and more this Friday on Devstream #104!Cambiamenti:
- You can now replay the Apostasy Prologue quest in your Codex! (Not that my body is ready for those feels AGAIN)
- You can now properly waypoint dropped weapon parts/Blueprints.
- More than doubled the size of the Cetus Wisp pickup radius. This will allow you to obtain the Cetus Wisp from further away instead of needing to be right on top of it.
- Reduced Vay Hek's zap Magnetic Status to not drain Energy completely.
- Zaw strike Plague Kripath now uses the default Rapier holster position when used with a one handed Zaw Grip.
- Itzal Penumbra now turns off sprint toggle so you don't immediately cancel out of the cloak when using it.
- Plains of Eidolon Sorties are now a string of 3 encounters that must be completed in order to finish the mission.
- Items claimed while in the foundry's "In Progress" tab will now stay in the tab until the tab is changed so you can choose to build it again right after.
- Made improvements towards the dynamic sky in the Plains to reduce sun lens flare popping.
- Improvements towards enemy navigation throughout the Corpus Ice Planet Defense tileset.
- Replaced the Jupiter-Saturn Junction requirement of ‘defeat the Raptor on Europa’ with ‘complete Baal on Europa’. This is due to the Raptor’s boss fight getting increasingly difficult after his re-work, which created frustration for newer players attempting to unlock the Junction.
- Tweaked the brightness/visibility of Frost’s Snow Globe in the Plains at night.
- When browsing Warframes/weapons to equip, you will now see the equipped Skin displayed on the Warframe/weapon icon instead of the default icon.
- Optimized away about 250KB of code spread throughout the whole game (over 1% savings!)
Objective Text Changes:
- Changed Vault timer UI text in Spy missions to flash red instead of grey and added /!\ warning icon like in Interception missions.
- Tweaked Plains Bounty objective text to make hierarchy and relatedness clearer by enlarging, bolding, and aligning with other objective text on the screen.
Boss Reward Location Changes:
- In an effort to balance the acquisition of Warframes, we’ve shifted some boss drop locations:
- Fixes towards squads getting separated when enroute to the Plains. This resulted in some players successfully loading into the Plains and some remaining stuck in the hallway perpetually loading.
- Fixed not switching Cetus instances when accepting an invitation from another player in a different instance.
- Fixed being left behind in Cetus if you joined a Host the moment they ran into the hallway and saw the loading spinner icon.
- Fixed an issue where players who joined a session after the host returned to Cetus from the Plains could receive different rewards than the Host if they subsequently did Bounties together.
- Fixed Konzu Bounty board not auto-refreshing a minute after current batch expires.
- Fixed Bounties not consistently being marked as "completed" on Bounty board after finishing them.
- Fixed Gara's Splinter Storm not dealing damage while invisible (Shade, Huras, Octavia etc).
- Fixed Blade Storm making Ash unarmed when it ends if he activates it while holding a Scanner.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm not removing the temporary melee weapon given to Ash if the only weapon he has is a Speargun (Javlok, Scourge, etc) and he's currently thrown the Speargun out when activating Blade Storm.
- Fixed being able to reach inaccessible areas (and becoming trapped) in the Jordas Verdict stage 2 tileset.
- Fixed Shred decreasing Vauban's armour instead of the enemies'.
- Fixed the Telos Boltace Stormpath ability not working with the Maruta Tonfa Skin equipped.
- Fixed Eidolon Vomvalyst Lure tether not appearing on Clients.
- Fixed Equinox Pacify & Provoke radial FX not being cleaned up on deactivation when on low particle system quality.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy Wing pelt using the default Skin when equipped with the Chroma Vojnik Skin.
- Fixed some Decorations not being removed from the Vignette area when switching Vignettes.
- Fixed Tactical Reload Mod not working on the Quartakk as a Client.
- Fixed Cetus Wisps being updated while the game was paused -- this could lead to them escaping while you answered the phone.
- Fixed Mirage Prime’s Hall of Mirror clones using some of the default Mirage texture on their bodies.
- Fixed the Mandachord Reload button not reloading the song and preventing any audio from the notes.
- Fixed the Host being forced to freeze when playing the ‘burrowing Ascaris’ moment, while the Client actually playing the tutorial is not, resulting in the player being frozen in midair.
- Fixed the Cetus gate during a Sortie in the Plains not being blocked for Clients (who could simply return to Cetus for free victory).
- Fixed Infested Crawlers standing upright when being stunned. This occurs when they are being affected by Elemental damage (fire/electricity) or knocked on their backs.
- Fixed Client not seeing certain Decorations when boarding another Orbiter.
- Fixed Client seeing incorrect Orbiter Energy color when boarding another Orbiter.
- Fixed Rhino’s Roar buff VFX not appearing on the helmets of Client players when viewed by Client players. The host sees the VFX on all parts for all players.
- Fixed not being able to Melee again upon throwing the Sigma & Octanis shield while using Exalted Blade on Excalibur, until you deactivate and reactivate the power.
- Fixed the Sigma & Octantis not having any Elemental FX or Energy trails.
- Fixed Nezha not throwing his Blazing Chakram off his back when the Nezha Devine or Yaksha Skin is equipped.
- Fixed the Companion HUD bleedout timer pausing after using Transference.
- Fixed items placed in the Vignette and then moved outside the Vignette getting removed upon changing the Vignette.
- Fixed some enemy navigation issues in Uranus Defense tilesets.
- Fixed some enemy navigation and cover issues in the Grineer Shipyard Interception tilesets.
- Fixed the Defense cryopod target popping in and out of the cryopod when standing on top of it.
- Fixed not being able to rotate small Orbiter Decorations correctly.
- Fixed energy trail FX on Palatine hammer Skin being positioned wrong when equipped on several weapons.
- Fixed intermediate area markers displaying as an area marker instead of an icon when near the objective/extraction.
- Fixed waypoint markers remaining visible in Cetus after that player has left.
- Fixes towards Warframe abilities used by any NPCs sometimes not functioning properly.
- Fixed Mesa's Regulators not receiving pistol upgrades for missions where you start in Archwing (Uranus).
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker guns remaining visible after using Peacemaker if the user is equipped with the Mesa Devil Ranger skin.
- Fixed remote players hearing 3 shot sounds instead of 2 per Mesa Peacemaker fire.
- Fixed Hive sometimes not becoming vulnerable after destroying nodes.
- Fixed Specter abilities sometimes not working.
- Fixed the 750 Daily Tribute rewarding you 3 Exilus Adapters instead of the intended 1.
- Fixed a grammatical error in Teshin’s Inbox message after completing The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Operator Amp flickering in and out of the folded position when previewing/selecting new colors for the Amp in Operator customization screen.
- Fixed Clients not gaining Amp Brace bonuses.
- Fixed the UI not identifying the Juttni/Clapkra Brace recharge delay reduction/energy increase respectively.
- Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.
- Fixed female Operators having distorted faces, particularly when applying Focus-specific Animation Stances.
- Fixed alt-fire short circuiting reload loops. This was specifically happening with the Corinth.
- Fixed static indicators on the ability UI not being updated when Transferring from Warframe to Operator and then back to Warframe.
- Fixed chat pings for people with 'special' names when they're mentioned in another channel.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground FX to flicker at certain angles.
- Fixed the Clan tier not increasing if the current max size of the alliance, including your Clan, plus the new Clan size, was over the max.
- Fixed Client Gear item cooldowns not saving if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed some flickering windows in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when placing and attempting to change the Glyph Display from default on your Orbiter.
- Fixed a script error when loading the Operator customization screen with a controller.
- Fixed a script error when selecting/deselecting fish rapidly at Fisher Hai-Luk.
- Fixed a script error that caused the Arsenal UI to break after returning to Cetus.
- Fixed a script error when Mining in the Plains.
- Fixed a script crash that would occur when trying to Mod your Melee weapon in the Simulacrum Arsenal while Excalibur’s Exalted Blade is active.
- Fixed not returning to the Relay outside of the Simulacrum when leaving it.
- Fixed a script error that occurred after completing missions.
January 4th, 2018 Link Forum
We’re back in the Warframe saddle for the first Hotfix of 2018!
The team is still very focused on our 2018 proposals mentioned in the Early 2018 Roadmap (Khora, Damage 2.5, new Teralyst variants, etc). Stay tuned for an updated Dev Workshop post and more about these upcoming changes.
For today, our main goals for this Hotfix were improvements towards Cetus>Plains matchmaking, and War Within quest progression stopping issues. With these major issues tackled, it’s all hands on deck for some juicy Warframe additions/changes!Cambiamenti:
- Made improvements towards correctly loading into the same Cetus Instance with your squad. This was resulting in perpetually attempting to load into the Plains upon which the doors never opened.
- Reduced the number of Codex scans required for the Ghoul Target, Rictus Alpha, Auger Alpha, and Expired Deserter to 3.
- Improved navigation and pathing behavior of Dropships in the Plains.
- Air Support Turrets spawned by the Host (as well as Turrets spawned by Clients prior to previous migrations) will now be destroyed when a Host migration occurs. This fixes Air Support Turrets lingering after a Host migration which resulted in being able to spawn more than 1 at a time.
- Removed placeholder items from Hok’s daily Zaw special.
- Removed a weird marker from Teshin in the first stage of The War Within quest.
- Removed the Magazine value from the Gunsen Mod section in the Arsenal.
- Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies.
- Increased the size while wielded.
- Added 0.5m Punch Through.
- Added Ragdoll on Death.
- Fixed not being able to progress in The War Within quest due to Void Dash not hitting certain enemies if you had Surging Dash equipped on your Warframe as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/901382-not-able-to-finish-war-within-finally-boss-missions-with-focus-naramon/
- Fixed not being able to damage the Grineer Queen for a few seconds until she quits her yappin’ in The War Within quest. The War Within speedrunners rejoice for precious seconds are SAVED!!
- Fixed Nidus’ Ravenous not working when Particle Quality is set to low.
- Fixed objective markers remaining after destroying the corresponding vents in the Raptor boss fight. This also brings a potential fix for the objective vent being incorrect if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Ghoul Lore Fragments not being awarded as a Bounty reward if you didn't have any Lore Fragments at all (that includes Cephalon Fragments, Thousand-Year Fish, etc).
- Fixed Maim not damaging enemies if there are many enemies in its radius.
- Fixed for Orbiter Decorations "disappearing" if moved from a room into an empty room.
- Fixed missing dropped Mods listed when viewing Acolytes in the Codex.
- Fixed the Hydraulus being invisible in some missions during Octavia's Anthem quest.
- Fixed using Alt Fire key to detonate Zenith disc when both discs of Zenistar and Zenith weapon has been launched resulting in the detonation removing the HUD icon for Zenistar disc.
- Fixed rare bugs where textures were missing in cases like the Arsenal.
- Fixed a teleport triggering Transferring from your Warframe into the Operator only section inside Harrow's temple.
- Fixed the Igaro Day of the Dead Syandana appearing offset when equipped on Excalibur, Nyx, Nyx Nemesis Skin, or Nyx Prime.
- Fixed being able to select an Arsenal loadout you just deleted in the loadout selection popup.
- Fixed the Gunsen spin attack sound and un-equip sound being audible for all players regardless of position.
- Fixed unwanted sounds playing on some Zaw parts when equipped.
- Fixed melee weapon hit sounds not being audible at certain times during combat.
- Fixed Nidus’ head appearing detached in his diorama.
- Fixed the Ghoul Devourer being stuck in a 2017 dab position in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed the Hunter Command Mod not allowing pets to use other scripted abilities they have equipped (such as Smeeta Charm).
- Fixed a few spots in the Plains where you could see underwater while fishing.
- Fixed Ember’s Vermillion Helmet flame FX lingering when using a sniper scope, Nosam Cutter, Codex Scanner or Synthesis Scanner.
- Fixed overlapping Radius values displaying on the Surging Dash description.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Reckoning.
- Fixed a crash when changing loadouts in the Arsenal.
December 22nd, 2017 Link Forum
- Declining an invite to Orbiter will now prevent additional invites for 15 seconds. Repeatedly declining invites will increase the 15 second duration. You’ll no longer receive stacks of invites from repeated requests.
- Fixed missing mesh on Vahd Greaves.
- Fixed lighting in Personal Quarters.
- Fixed Ballistica Prime not creating proper ‘Ghost’ on Charged Attack kill.
- Fixed operator not facing the right way when getting back in their chair after customization with a stance equipped.
- Fixed Operator air sliding back into their seat.
- Fixed a script error in Nidus' Larva that could prevent casting in some situations.
- Fixed ghoul assassinate not counting kills if it started at an area previously used by a ghoul exterminate.
- Fixed missing chat messages when people were kicked.
- Optimized memory use in the Orbiter to help reactionary 32-bit people.
- Fixed potential crash during host migration.
- Fixed Blade and Gun Stencil & updated Grineer Fury for Personal Quarters.
- Fixed only a single copy of a decoration being returned from a Vignette being returned if it contained multiples of the same type.
- Fixed Conclave being unplayable for clients.
- Fixed Personal Quarters using client’s favourite Warframe.
- Fixed client not seeing lure tethers connecting to Teralyst.
December 21st, 2017 Link Forum
- Reset Dynamic Resolution back to off by default because on some systems it seems to malfunction.
- Fixed chat tabs being all crammed together.
- Fixed collision in Personal Quarters.
- Fixed scrolling in the Somachord
- Fixed using Gunsen's default attacks when using it without a stance.
- Fixed bounties sometimes losing track of which encounter is the active bounty stage during migration.
- Fixed Ghoul Extermination Bounty not showing complete screen after host migration.
- Fixed error in Orbiter decoration limit check when buying or gifting a bundle.
- Fixed Plains water at night permanently reducing Shields.
- Removed some incomplete Zaw tips that had shown up in the Codex.
- Fixed some session problems when joining squads roaming the Plains.
- Fixed several popular crashes.
December 21st, 2017 Link Forum - Ghoul Purge
- 4 New Bounties: Ghoul Purge!
Ghoul threats have arrived! These recurring bounties feature the Ghoul monstrosities. Help defend Cetus and destroy the Ghouls.... but their destruction may not be permanent! Expect the Ghouls to re-emerge regularly.
Ghoul Purge will introduce these new Grineer Ghoul Enemies and Variants:
Known colloquially as the 'drill sergeant', the Augur is fast-grown into its enhancements. As with all Ghouls, no regard is given to the proper development of its higher functions. Cantilevered leg augments propel the unit toward the fray at speed, while over- and under-mounted extendable drill carriages magnify both reach and penetrating power.
GHOUL AUGER ALPHA
Whether through aberrant cognition or sheer brutality one specimen always moves to the front of each pack. It is from this individual that the other units take their lead.
Vay Hek's personal favorite, the Devourer is a maximal terror unit. Draped in shreds of the diapause bag that birthed it, this gap-mawed monstrosity barrels toward prey with furious intensity. Wrist-mounted hooks are welded to elbow joints and hyperpowered by a myotechnological winch system for maximum impact-and-pull.
The Expired are Ghouls who have succumbed to malnutrition or environmental poisoning during the early stages of development. Their backup nervous systems continue to drive them forward, however, making them ideal suicide troops.
GHOUL EXPIRED DESERTER
Why this emaciated monstrosity chose to abandon its pack remains to be seen.
So named for its terrifying leer, the Rictus (AKA 'the Sawman') lives to divide and conquer its foes - literally.
GHOUL RICTUS ALPHA
This specimen shows evidence of advanced cognitive abilities and greater, if rudimentary, situational analysis. Cold blooded and ruthless, t is easy to see how this specimen led its pack so ably.
- New Tenno Weapons:
Deliver a massive punch with each blast of this shotgun, or launch a round that explodes mid-air knocking down nearby enemies. Find this weapon or its Blueprint in the Market today!
Lacerate attackers with two razor sharp warfans. Find this weapon or its Blueprint in the Market or Tenno Research lab today!
- New Stance:
Fans: Slicing Feathers! Twirling acrobatic slashes with a refined touch!
- New Grineer Weapon:
Annihilate targets with four simultaneous shots from this high-caliber Grineer rifle. Find this weapon in the Market or from Ghoul Bounty rewards today!
Inflict rapid-fire bursts of pain with this Grineer submachine gun. Find this weapon in the Market or from Ghoul Bounty rewards today!
- New Grineer Cosmetics:
Victory over the Grineer, draped across your shoulders.
MAGGOR ARMOR BUNDLE
Grineer plate, trophies from battle on the Plains of Eidolon.
- New Grineer Bundle:
MAGGOR ASSAULT PACK
Make a devastating entrance with the Maggor Assault Pack. Includes the Quartakk quad-barrelled assault rifle and hard-hitting Stubba submachinegun, with matching Maggor armor and syandana.
- Invite Players to Your Orbiter!
Warframe’s shared-world experience now expands to your Orbiter with the option to invite your friends to come aboard! Players have been requesting this feature ever since we introduced the Landing Crafts back in Update 14. If you played back then, you’ll remember cabin space was very limited, but it has expanded over the years. To make room for your squad, we’re expanding your Orbiter further by adding the new Personal Quarters!
To receive the new Personal Quarters Segment Blueprint, you must complete The War Within. Players who have already completed the quest will receive the Blueprint automatically in their inbox.
- Customize your Personal Quarters!
Vignettes: Choose the centerpiece of your Personal Quarters from the following 8 Vignettes. Each Vignette adds its own ambiance and flare to your space.
- Earth Vignette
- Aquarium Vignette
- Cephalon Vignette
- Europa Vignette
- Eidolon Vignette
- Mars Vignette
- Kuva Fortress Vignette
Purchase Vignettes individually from the selection list, or all of them from the “Vignette Bundle” located in the Market.
Stencils: Add some color and theme your Quarters’ walls with Stencils!
- Corpus Stencil
- Grineer Queens Stencil
- Grineer Stencil
- Ostron Stencil
- Tenno Stencil
Purchase Stencils individually from the selection list or from the Market.
Aquarium: Bring home the fish you’ve caught from the Plains with your own Aquarium! Simply select “Customize Quarters” to pick the tank you want to house fish from your inventory. Fish will be removed from your inventory, but can be retrieved at any time from your tanks.
Warframe Display: Put your Warframe on display! Choose from your loadouts to showcase your best look in full scale.
Somachord: Add ambiance to your Orbiter with the Somachord! Unlock songs by locating and scanning Somachord Tones scattered throughout the Solar System. Find them all to complete songs!
- Increased Decoration Capacity:
To accommodate all the new decorations coming in Update 23, capacity has been split into 4 different areas (Transference Room, Helminth Infirmary, Personal Quarters, and everything in between) with a capacity of 1200 EACH to hold all your ship’s flair.
And since we know some of you really enjoy personalizing your Orbiter, we will be overhauling decoration placement to be more streamlined in 2018! These currently unreleased changes (discussed in Devstream #103) will include grid snapping, placing floating decorations, and much more!
- New Orbiter Decorations!
Warframe Articula: Posable scale models of your favorite Warframes are here! To place, open your decoration tool and select “Warframe Articula”. Once you’ve found the perfect spot, customize by selecting from your existing loadouts, choosing a pose from the “Warframe Gun Pose Set”, and swapping weapons! Due to their complexity, Articula take more Capacity than most decorations so placement will be limited. For example, you won’t be able to place a large number of Articula like you can with Noggles.
Trees, Planters and more! Explore a new line of decorations including some plants and decorative toys for your Companions!
- New Operator Animation Sets!
There is a new Operator customization option available: School specific animations! Zenurik, Naramon, Unairu, Madurai, and Vazarin have their own set of idle animations. These are freely for the school of your choice. If you unlock each school, each set becomes available for your operator!Aggiunte:
- Added a Depth of Field toggle in Captura! As opposed to the current Depth of Field slider, the toggle will completely turn it on or off.
- A note on intent with announced Changes:
As noted in our 2017/2018 Roadmap: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/896961-roadmap-2017-early-2018/?tab=comments#comment-9318403
We are not shipping Damage 2.5 changes simply because we'd have less than a day to Hotfix issues. This applies to Volt changes too. We do not want to ship something that we are unable to Hotfix for more than a week.
We have plans to make 2018 kickoff with long overdue reviews. Enjoy your holidays with some new gear and more while we enjoy ours, and we'll return in 2018 well rested and ready to rock!Cambiamenti:
- Fragments in your Codex are now categorized based on their origin (Cephalon, Cetus, Gara, and Ghouls).
- You can now replay Bounties for Standing!
- You can now use Emotes in your Orbiter! Deep bows all around.
- Mirage's Hall of Mirrors casting animation has been changed to match the style of the Mirage Prime trailer!
- Removed reticle animation when sprinting due to feedback.
- Improved sound ambience and performance on a Grineer Settlement tileset door.
- The body tendrils on Nezha’s Yaksha Tennogen Skin is now tintable and will take tints from the tertiary slot.
- Lieutenant Lech Krill changes:
- Lech Kril will now prioritize using his ice abilities instead of melee when he can.
- Upon destroying Lech Kril's backpack, his ice abilities will have their cooldowns reset to reduce time spent waiting around.
- Changed Lech Kril's Ice Wave ability so that it doesn’t halt the fight when players are meleeing him.
- Added FX to Lech Kril's weakspot that changes tint based on how much damage his backpack has taken to help make the objective clearer to new player.
- Very slightly tweaked hitbox location for backpack to try and achieve more consistent damage.
- When Decorating your Dojo, your selected Decoration will now be deselected if you type into the search bar and the Decoration in question does not appear on the results page. This should help prevent players accidentally building the wrong item!
- Ambulas is now immune to Viral Damage. This will fix issues where Ambulas becomes unhackable.
- Bounty Fixes:
- Fixed a timing issue where Konzu's Bounties would not refresh properly.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD wouldn't update when accepting bounties.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Bounty Accepted' transmission wouldn't play when taking on a new Bounty.
- Fixed an issue where you'd have to leave Cetus and return to see a new Day's bounties.
- Fixed Nova being able to Worm Hole her way out of the Kuva Fortress tileset on Dakata.
- Fixed Operator Seer leggings overlapping with other styles of Operator suit causing it to clip.
- Fixed Sentient Cores disappearing if they are on the ground and another player joins the session.
- Attempt to fix a progress stopper in Sealab Sabotage when killing Tyl Regor’s Project specimen before it steps off the platform.
- Fixed Client Zaw stats only showing Strike stats in the Simulacrum Arsenal instead of all components.
- Fixed Punch-Through projectiles hitting multiple times against Drones/Ships.
- Fixed a Rampart spawning inside of a wall in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed Mirage Prime’s Eclipse applying only the basic textures.
- Fixed Tusk Dargyn hovering above its target instead of flying around.
- Fixed Ferrox primary projectiles sometimes not appearing when in Limbo's Cataclysm and Stasis.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not playing the proper idles if an idle set is equipped.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones inheriting customizations they shouldn't have in Conclave.
- Potential fix for Bounties overlapping in the UI when talking to Konzu.
- Fixed crash related to fighting Teralsyt.
- Fixed Clients disconnecting from host when trying to load into a Captura or Simulacrum session at the same time as the host.
- Fixed inaccurate and broken mini-map in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed animation issue when charging an arrow immediately after firing a shot using Bows.
- Fixed mods like Quick Return and Power Throw not applying when dual wielding a throwing melee weapon.
- Fixed missing textures on Diriga during the purge sequence of The War Within.
- Fixed Survival UI for clients changing between two languages if their selected language is different than the host’s.
- Fixed Tusk Heavy Gunner using the incorrect textures.
- Fixed Reactant counters not showing properly for Squadmates if the Operator is out.
- Fixed various rocks in Cetus being unaffected by Rain.
- Fixed the Glaive consistently circling around the player. Sorry we know it was cool but not intended!
- Fixed an issue with the Varykor Sydon's Radial Blind looping its animation.
- Fixed an issue with Octavia customizations being overridden.
- Fixed an issue with Equinox's night form not playing nice with Archwing customization colours.
December 12th, 2017 Link Forum - Mirage Prime
Razzle and dazzle with the newest Prime items:
Mirage Prime: Dazzle the opposition with this golden master of illusion and mayhem with increased Shield and Armor!
Kogake Prime: Deliver a golden knockout with these prime melee weapons.
Akbolto Prime: Gilded rails adorn these two vicious bolt-launching pistols.
Bring the golden illusionist to life with Mirage Prime Access: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.
*If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.
As a result of Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, and Spira Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifices have been swapped:
Arbiters of Hexis:
Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics
Spira Prime Blade swapped to Cernos Prime Lower Limb
Nikana Prime Blade swapped to Venka Prime Gauntlet
Saryn Prime Chassis swapped to Banshee Prime Chassis
Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics
- You can now swap to your primary weapon while holding Volt's Electric Shield, doing this will drop the Electric Shield. You can drop the Electric Shield as before to avoid switching to another weapon.
- Fixed the Combo list of a Modded melee weapon not showing up in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Daily/Weekly Conclave Challenges not completeing or tracking your progress as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891739-conclave-daily-and-weekly-challenges-dont-count/%0D
- Fixed being stuck in an unmovable state when attempting to return to Archwing during The War Within asteroid field phase.
- Fixed Naramon Disarming Blast breaking several boss fights as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7ik747/naramon_can_disarm_enemies_that_normally_cant_be/
- Fixed enemies never really ever attacking Octavia’s Mallet while following it.
- Fixed Clients not getting the combo bonus damage boost from Octavia’s Mallet when combined with Resonator.
- Fixed "Required In Vault" Dojo decorations not showing up in the list of placeable decorations.
- Fixed the Syndicate Medallion/Sentient Core redemption UI allowing you to redeem a decimal value. Medallions/Cores were never actually redeemed as this was purely a UI issue.
- Fixed disabling dynamic resolution not restoring the scale back to 100% for Temporal Anti-aliasing Jitter.
- Fixed "Abandoning Objective" text staying on screen if you blow by the objective in Sky Archwing in the Plains.
- Fixed missing Operator VO and subtitles during The War Within cinematics.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when attempting to purchase a Kubrow Egg from Darvo.
- Fixed crates spawning out of reach in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed sounds not playing properly when firing the Baza.
- Fixed a texture gap on the floor of the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to dissolve a “new” Mod for Endo.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Prowl ability.
December 8th, 2017 Link Forum
Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!Aggiunte:
The Seismic Wave mod now drops from Bailiffs and Tusk Reavers.Cambiamenti:
- Adjusted the audio gain for rain the the Plains, and improved the ability to hear fishing and mining laser audio more clearly when it's raining.
- Very slightly reduced the shadow from the eyelashes on Operators.
- In last night’s hotfix 188.8.131.52, we disabled gifting so that we could work on a bug related to the inbox messages received when you’ve been gifted an item. We have fixed the issue in this hotfix, and have re-enabled gifting! Thank you for your patience.
- Fixed DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 causing update failures; we have reset the launcher settings for these options to defaults for you so if your system supports them it should automatically resume using the best driver available.
- Fixed UI bug that suggested you could increase Waybound capacity even if maxed, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891206-focus-25-de-this-is-a-scary-thing-to-see-when-going-to-unbing-a-waybound/
- Fixed Operator eyes pulsing out of sync.
- Fixed rolling breaking Ivara out of Prowl, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891159-you-can-no-longer-roll-in-prowl-ivara-fix-pending/
- Fixed being unable to cast Trinity’s Energy Vampire on Linked enemies, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891121-trinity-ev-not-castable-against-linked-enemies-fix-pending/
- Fixed Mastery Rank 6 failing automatically at the start of the second round, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891325-mastery-rank-6-test-issue-fix-pending/
- Fixed crash that could occur on recasting Gara’s Mass Vitrify if the ability was terminated before all the ring pieces could be created.
- Fixed Corrosive Status effect having no effect, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891192-corrosive-status-effect-not-applying-fix-pending/
- Fixed Riven mod failing to unveil if the inbox tried to open after the unveiling mission and is closed before it has a chance to open.
- Fixed missing description for the Lohrin Brace boosting critical and status chance introduced in Update 22.1.0.
- Fixed bug with Sabotage and Assault missions with “Defend the Object” in the Kuva Fortress that caused progress stoppers in The War Within.
- Fixed script error with Operator Transference.
- Fixed specific rare crash when walking up to the first gate to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixed alarms instantly going off in the Rosaline, Uranus Spy mission.
- Fixed issues with rock assets clipping into other tiles in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed rare script error with Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
December 8th, 2017 Link Forum
We have temporarily disabled gifting while we investigate potential problems; we hope to have this restored ASAP.Cambiamenti:
PoE Captura scene is now tradeable!Correzioni:
- Fixed much older accounts not being able to login.
- Fixed nasty crash.
- Fixed missing polarity on Ammo Case.
- Fixed the Argonak’s highlight not using custom colors.
- Fixed some Kuva-related sounds not playing for clients.
- Fixed broken “Change Loadout” on Solar Map.
- Fixed a script error with Bladestorm
December 7th, 2017 Link Forum
- QoL Mainline explained!
We’re bringing you what we call a “mainline” update today. This is every fix and QoL change we have been working on since October in addition to content drops. 22.6.0 sets the stage for a bigger end of year Update that includes Khora and more!
It’s important to note that sometimes mainline updates can be rocky since they have deep overhauls for optimization within.
We will be actively watching for bugs and your feedback on the additions and changes below!
- Dynamic Weather in the Plains of Eidolon!
The Plains of Eidolon now have changing weather patterns! This new dynamic weather system brings rain, lightning, rolling thunder, as well as fluctuating wind and cloud patterns. The Plains can shift from sunshine to rain (and vice versa) during the day and night, and rain will linger for a reasonable amount of time.
Jumping in puddles isn’t the only good thing about being out in the Plains during the rain! Take advantage of increased fish spawns and reduced visibility for the Grineer while it is raining.
A rain slider has also been added to the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene. Adjust the slider from a light trickle to total downpour and capture your dramatic side!
- Focus 2.5:
Since the launch of Focus 2.0 in Update 22: Plains of Eidolon, you have shared your thoughts and suggestions on where we could improve on Operator gameplay as a whole. Focus 2.5 is a reflection of what we’ve learned through your experiences, and acts as a jumping-off point for future implementations that need more consideration before they reach you (daily cap removal for example).
Below you will find a breakdown of what has changed in Focus 2.5. If you would like to read more about our intent and motivation for these changes, and some of our future plans for Operator gameplay, head on over to “The Features of Focus 2.5” Dev Workshop thread.
- First things first!
- The following have been refunded so that you may redistribute as you please:
- Focus points: Similar to the Focus 2.0, points invested into the 5 Focus Schools will be refunded back to their correlating School. For example, Zenurik Focus points will be refunded back into Zenurik for redistribution.
- Brilliant Eidolon Shards: Shards invested in waybounds have been returned as items, while shards that have been turned into Focus points have been refunded as points.
- Installed Lenses have not been affected, and will remain on your Warframes and weapons.
- The cost of Focus as a whole is now roughly half of what it was before, thanks to the the millions of Focus points saved on pool capacity and node cost reductions!
- Focus abilities have been tweaked to improve usability and to bring overall power levels of the five schools closer together.
- Shared Pool Capacity:
We have added shared pool capacity! You can now upgrade your pool size using the points from any School you wish, which increases the maximum capacity for every school all at once.
You can increase pool capacity from your active tree. Simply select a School of choice as your “primary” and use its Focus points to increase the shared pool capacity.
The ability to increase capacity from within the tree itself still exists, but these points will contribute to the shared pool instead.
- Node Costs:
The costs of unlocking nodes across all trees have, on average, been reduced by almost 30%. The table below compares what a 5 rank passive node (like Zenurik’s Energy Pulse) costs before and after these changes:
- Focus School ability changes:
- Void Singularity’s pull speed has been doubled.
- Lightning Dash now costs 10 energy per cast.
- Guardian Blast now grants 160 shields at max, up from 100.
- Protective Dash now grants 5s of immunity at max, up from 2s.
- Void Spines now reflects 100% damage at max, up from 25%.
- Stone Skin now adds flat armor, 60 for both Warframe and Operator at max.
- Void Strike now continues accumulating damage boosts over multiple uses of void mode, each rank adds additional attacks up to a max of 8.
- Blazing Dash now stuns enemies instead of ragdolling.
We are excited to see how you feel about these changes, and will be collecting your feedback on Focus 2.5 changes in the dev workshop we posted earlier this week.
- Incursions in Plains of Eidolon Caves:
The following Incursions can now occur in Caves scattered around the Plains: Exterminate, Assassinate, and Cache Recovery. The objectives in these Incursions are the same as they are in the Plains, but there is now a chance for these to randomly take place in caves!Aggiunte:
- Added Zaw Strikes and Amps to the Equipment tab on player Profiles. Zaw and Amp Mastery gain also is now tracked!
- Added resistance, armor type, and health type information to the Eidolon Vomvalyst’s Codex entry.
- Added 750 Day Daily Tribute Reward, the “Guiding Rose Cache”. This Cache includes:
- Guiding Rose Glyph
- Exilus Adapter
- 3 Day Affinity Booster
- Added a “Sale Manifest” window when selling your Mods for Credits or dissolving them for Endo. The window will provide information on the sale for you to review before you confirm or cancel.
- Bait, Dye, and Pharoma - Fixes, Changes and Additions:
The intent of the following changes is to make fishing a more harmonious experience for you and your squad! Until now, Bait, Dye, and Pharoma has only exclusively affected the player who used it. Moving forward, all squadmates will receive benefits from Bait or other fishing consumables in the Plains. The fish you see will still vary from player to player, however, the effects of these consumables will be shared across all members.
When making this change, we also reviewed how each of these consumables worked and tweaked them slightly for the sake of consistency and balance:
- You can now throw Pharoma and Luminous Dye like Bait!*
- Dye, Pharoma and Bait now only work within a certain radius around its casting point. Any player fishing within the radius around this casting point will benefit from its effects.
*In order for Luminous Dye and Pharoma to work within this system, they are now thrown like bait. They float in the water and affect all fish in the same body of water within a certain radius. This way you can cast out the Dye in one place, and all players will see the fish get highlighted as they swim near it. Multiple Dyes can be used at once, if you want to affect a larger section of the water.
Finally, we made the following changes and fixes to fishing:
- Added custom Bait throwing animation.
- Active Bait will no longer be destroyed by fish.
- Reduced fish escape speed when spooked.
- Fixes towards fish swimming through terrain.
- Fixed rare case where fishing Bait would not float properly.
- Fixes towards Bait being destroyed if thrown into shallow ponds where the bait would hit the bottom before floating to the surface.
- Fixed clients being able to throw one more Bait than they actually have.
- Fixed an issue where some fish could swim in the air.
- Gara Mass Vitrify Changes:
- Mass Vitrify is no longer invulnerable and now has sections that break off and explode as it absorbs incoming damage. The amount of damage absorbed scales with Power Strength and Armor. Explosion damage scales with Power Strength.
- Mass Vitrify no longer has a duration and remains until recast, destroyed from damage, or smashed with Shattered Lash.
Gara is still relatively new as far as Warframes are concerned but since her release, we’ve found (and many players have found) that an invulnerable and almost impenetrable barrier doesn’t allow for a very engaging gameplay experience. We know that other Warframes also have Powers with similar issues, but adding a shattering component to Mass Vitrify is a change we could easily implement that is consistent with Gara’s glass theme while also making Mass Vitrify more interactive.
With these new changes, we can tweak the absorption and explosion values as necessary to make sure Mass Vitrify is both fun and effective. Please keep your feedback constructive and let us know what you think after you’ve had a chance to test these new changes.
- Volt Change(s):
- Reduced Electric Shield’s Energy Cost per meter to 1 Energy per 4 meters (down from 1 per 1 meter)
We previously announced changes to Discharge in this thread. But after further testing, we found that the changes were a lot more powerful than anticipated (we’ve included a video below). As a result, Discharge has not been changed yet. We will continue to work on Discharge improvements before releasing them in a future update. Sorry for getting anyone excited prematurely for Discharge! We appreciate your patience.
Previously proposed Discharge changes that ended up crazier than expected (not live!):
- Reticle Changes:
- Reticle will turn blue when targeting allies and red when targeting enemies.
- Reticle will show different states for hip, aim and sprint.
- Context actions will dim when aiming while they are active.
- Objective UI & UX Improvements:
- All non-endless Solar Map and quest missions now display short objective instructions for each stage with a matching marker icon in the UI, similar to those displayed on the Plains.. Some endless missions also have new objective text.
- Simplified and cleaned up any existing objective UI's general alignment, ordering and spacing to make it more readable.
- Reworded language in some existing missions’ objective UI for clarity, and added more appropriate text to some timers instead of the generic 'Time'.
- Fixed many small consistency issues and bugs with objective markers and replaced some existing mission markers with area markers where appropriate.
- Added area markers to Hive missions to cover highlight areas where the destroyable tumor nodes spawned around each hive.
- During long dialog stages in quests, there will now always be an area marker so that players don't get confused about where they should be.
- Changed timer description in Rescue missions to “Time Limit” instead of “Time Left”.
- In-world markers for Incursion/Bounty objectives locations will no longer disappear for others when someone reaches it first - it will persist for players who aren't in the area yet.
- In-world markers for Incursion/Bounty objectives will reappear if you leave the objective area.
- The countdown timer when leaving the perimeters of an objective in the Plains has moved to a more visible spot in the UI. It also states that you are “abandoning objective”.
- Changed the marker for downed Capture targets from red to a yellow objective marker - this will make it clearer to players that they need to use the context action instead of continuing to damage the target.
- Objective timers are now greyed out when paused.
- 'Get to extraction' objective appears on the UI when extraction is enabled (excludes missions where extraction is optional).
- Extraction Timer text changed from 'Time:' to 'Extracting In:' so it can't be confused with other active timers.
- Some missions with large extraction zones like landing pads now use a green area extraction marker. Adjusted some extraction zones so that they fill the whole landing pad and marker area, instead of half of a landing pad.
- Removed panels from Corpus doors which never did anything to avoid new player confusion because they would light up during lockdowns.
- Fixed missing markers on Corpus co-op doors.
- The Rescue Target in the Plains now has a HUD health indicator located under your mini-map.
- Fixed objective waypoint not disappearing after successfully destroying the Reactor in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed Bounty waypoint directing players to extraction when Archwing is immediately deployed upon entering the Plains.
- Fixed objective waypoint not disappearing after successfully taking the Vessel from the tomb in the last mission of the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed some Markers being stuck in the at origin on the minimap.
- Fixed unlocked icon appearing very dimly on Grineer doors.
- Made performance and memory optimizations to the Plains of Eidolon and other tilesets. If you were experiencing crashes before, we hope that these changes will be the fix!
- The Corpus Gas City and Grineer Settlement tilesets have received an audio remaster! We revised the sounds in these tiles and used updated engine tech so that certain ambient sounds are more noticeable and clear. The remaster adds more character and personality to the audio and will also make enemies easier to pick out.
- Time between Incursions will increase if you let an Incursion alert expire. The Lotus can take a hint!
- A single Vomvalyst in its energy-form near multiple Lures will now only feed a charge to a single Lure. However, to improve overall survivability of the Lures, we have changed Eidolon *Lures to always spawn at level 30 regardless of Bounty level or distance from the gate.
- Hunter Command Mod change: your Companion will now focus on an enemy for a set duration when they are first slash proc’d by you. While focused on a target, they will ignore any other newly proc’d enemies and will go back to their default behavior after the duration expires.
- Operators and Ostron Vendors in Cetus have had their eyes beautified with shaders.
- The beams from Trinity’s Link now fade out when the Ability has ended.
- Lephantis’ melee attacks will now knock you back if you’re hit!
- Smoothed NPC movement for clients with a poor connection to host.
- Replaced an old version of the reactor in Grineer Settlement Sabotage with the newer (and fewer-pronged) version used in the Grineer Shipyard Tileset.
- Removed blue undertone from Nekros Irkalla’s energy wisps.
- Improved AI pathing in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Overall UI optimizations.
- Reduced number of stasis mines in Archwing Rush.
- Added 'destroyable' shine FX to mines in Archwing Rush.
- A Skiff VIP has been added to the list of commanders in Dynamic Assassinate Incursions.
- Improving the responsiveness of loadouts in Relays and Cetus.
- Made improvements towards less hitches in Relays.
- Improved AI pathing on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Audio will now properly resume if your audio device is disconnected and then reconnected.
- Grineer Melee enemies on the Plains are now able to climb to the top of the Storage Containers.
- Tuned down the bloom on the wings of the Chroma Vojnik Battle-Damaged Tennogen Skin.
- Improved lighting on the Lua tileset doors.
- Changed “enemies are dead” transmission to “broken their ranks” transmission in Invasion missions.
- Updated one of Lotus’ lines for the Mastery Rank 25 test to better match the test.
- Fixed an improperly placed wall in the Grineer Settlement Tileset.
- Fixed short freezes that could occur in the Dojo when too many decorations have completed at once.
- Fixed extra "NONE" option in the attachments sub-menu.
- Fixed chat sometimes failing to connect for several minutes upon initial login.
- Fixed chat history being erased upon host migration.
- Fixed the mission countdown starting right away when starting Index missions for The Glast Gambit through the World State Window, making it possible for players to start without having selected a Wager. Now the countdown shouldn't start until the player has selected their Wager on the screen.
- Fixed a slight hitch when loading into your Orbiter if you had scanned all the Glass Fish in the Plains.
- Fixed player movement not replicating for squadmates when entering a room in the Relay after completing a mission.
- Fixed mission rewards appearing outside of the UI if the End of Mission screen is opened in front of the Syndicate Console in the Orbiter.
- Fixed leaving squad after completing a Bounty resulting in the UI showing a failed Bounty screen, or the broken final stage of the completed Bounty. This was simply a visual bug - players still received the completed Bounty rewards!
- Fixed being unable to place a variety of Dojo Decorations in the Tempertania Water Garden as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/398996-tempertania-garden-water-refuses-islands
- Fixed being unable to take your Companions into the Dojo.
- Fixed By the Dawn’s Early Light achievement being unlocked by matchmaking into the Plains via Cetus as a client.
- Fixed multiple Dojo rooms being built upon each other sometimes resulting in players being unable to enter the Dojo.
- Fixed being able to see the underbelly of Cetus when Fast Travelling.
- Fixed Deru Syandana flickering when viewed at certain angles.
- Fixed some blood spatter in Cetus appearing black. These splatters have been revisited to appear… fresher.
- Fixed the “Pick Up Void Key” prompt in the Archwing Quest floating too high in the sky.
- Fixed being unable to complete or contribute to a Decoration if it was started prior to lowering Clan Tier.
- Patched a hole in the Grineer Galleon tileset that enemies could fall through.
- Fixed missing texture in Grineer Galleon Sabotage missions.
- Fixed Grineer Settlement Sabotage on Mars using the wrong procedural level layout.
- Fixed a hole in the Corpus Ice Planet Tileset.
- Fixed a rare case of the Ascaris becoming invisible in the Vor's Prize quest.
- Fixes towards being able to press X anywhere to teleport after activating a Teleporter in the Dojo or Relay.
- Fixes towards black squares in exits/ports in the Ceres Shipyard Tileset.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s hammer turning invisible when attacking an invisible player.
- Fixed navigation issues in the “follow the music” segment of Octavia’s Anthem Quest.
- Fixed Amprex FX script that could crash if owner was killed on the first frame after firing.
- Fixed an issue where the tip of the Lunaro Arcata would be swirly.
- Fixed Concealed Explosives mod description showing Pistol instead of Thrown.
- Fixed arrow skins not showing when equipped with the Lenz.
- Fixed Default Colors not saving for Syandanas when selected.
- Fixed Flameblade not always hitting player on second and third swing.
- Fixed a case where the Inbox decline button in a message would be too big.
- Fixed some lighting issues on Nidus' Rupture.
- Fixed hovering over water FX showing for players who are not hovering.
- Fixed second player in a squad not replicating properly when entering a Relay.
- Fixed some decorations in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a progress stopper that could occur because of host migration during an Assassination Bounty on PoE.
- Fixed Grineer Lancer Grakata reload animation.
- Fixed needing both “toggle crouch” and “hold to crouch” bound to a key. Now only one needs to be bound to reduce redundancy.
- Fixed a rare case of Bounties not progressing if you engaged with a Grineer Camp that later was used for a Bounty Stage.
- Fixed enemies being able to pass through the door to Cetus.
- Fixed a rare UI and transmissions bug that could occur if you engaged with a Grineer Camp that later was used for a Bounty Stage.
- Fixed the range increase from Iron Vault scaling with Exodia Contagion.
- Fixed a misplaced body of water on Uranus Spy Vault.
- Fixed typo in Spy Catcher Bounty.
- Fixed hood closed option changing the Operator face.
- Fixed Nekros Irkalla showing incorrect FX.
- Fixed Syrinx armor clipping on certain skins.
- Fixed not being able to activate Hydraulus as Operator during Octavia’s Anthem.
- Fixed several collision issues on a few Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed being able to trade an Eidolon Lens that is currently being crafted.
- Fixed Operator exploit to become perma invisible and invincible.
- Fixed Solar Map text covering transmissions.
- Fixed vertical movement animations not showing for squad mates in Archwing.
- Fixed Exalted Blade flickering at certain angles.
- Fixed aim glide animation while using pistol and Glave.
- Fixed missing Quest Complete diorama for Man of Few Words.
- Fixed the Auto Turrets (mg, mortar, anti AW) doors not closing after turret destroyed. Doors now close when agent is destroyed.
- Fixed Mending Tides charges replenishing on death.
- Fixed various Loc issues.
- Fixed Latchers spawning at inordinately high levels in the Plains.
- Fixed Exodia Hunt affecting allies.
- Fixed Ammo Depot display ring to count up instead of down.
- Fixed Sprint toggling off due to shooting during a slide.
- Fixed issue where Apothics used at The Silver Grove, and Kela de Thaym Judgement Points were not consumed if network errors occurred.
- Fixed crosshair being visible when opening and closing the Gear menu while holding your mining beam.
- Fixed a rare case in Drone Escort where HUD would not disappear when Hijack completed.
- Fixed certain ambiance sounds in various tilesets not playing.
- Fixed flickering textures in an Earth Tileset cave.
- Fixed being unable to use Ivara’s Zipline in one of the Grineer camps in the Plains.
- Fixed glowing blocks on the signs in Cetus.
- Fixed marker missing for players when encountering a Teralsyt.
- Fixed destroyed Lephantis head reappearing after host-migration.
- Fixed the Pyra and Tantu Sugatra spinning around when equipping on some weapons.
- Fixed the Nelumbo Syandana floating on the Ember Vermilion Skin.
- Fixed being unable to deploy Archwing in some specific locations within the Plains.
- Fixed map holes on E-Prime and Mariana.
- Fixed missing collision on the Grineer Radar in the Plains.
- Fixed non-Archwing weapons displaying when transitioning into Archwing mode (usually occurs in Quests).
- Fixed Bullet Dance Stance Lead Tango combo not playing properly with the Redeemer causing it to loop gunfire repeatedly.
- Fixed Focus Lens Bounty rewards missing the correlating Focus icon.
- Fixed certain weapons and abilities with Blast damage launching enemies to very far distances.
- Fixed players being able to jump or fly out of Hunhow’s Datascape Scene in Captura.
- Fixed being able to break through the Simaris Synthesis tutorial by wall-jumping around.
- Fixed Condrocs being able to spawn in caves in the Plains and preventing them from flying away when startled as intended.
- Fixed issue where players could get hit by rock and fall underneath the Lua tileset.
- Fixed Warframe health and shields being displayed when you’re playing as your Operator.
- Fixed Ferrox’s projectiles not affected by Limbo’s Stasis and shooting in whatever direction the first shot was fired.
- Fixed Mass Vitrify freezing enemies that are ability resistant (similar to Frost freezing abilities).
- Fixed several issues with markers in Lua Spy mission on client / host migration and client join-in-progress.
- Fixed portal in the Lua rescue room breaking if there was a host migration before releasing the hostage.
- Fixed the Bounty list in Cetus not updating upon completing the “Prove Yourself” Bounty.
- Fixed the Ammo Case and Ammo Mutation mods not working after going in and out of the Plains twice.
- Fixed the Ballistica Prime turning Executioners in Rathuum and Brokers in The Index into ghosts.
- Fixed Clients returning to Cetus and it being night when it is actually day in the Plains.
- Fixed crash when players are attempting to join your squad while your Arsenal is open in Cetus.
- Fixed Host still capturing a target even if they were knocked into bleedout.
- Fixed accent colour not applying on the Pyra Syandana.
- Fixed the default texture on the ground under the Golden Maw cave in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Grineer satellites only being able to be scanned in a small location near the tip in Archwing Mobile Defense.
- Fixed rare case where NPCs thought it was day when it was night in Cetus/Plains.
- Fixed a Simulacrum and Arsenal crash.
- Fixed water flowing from both sides when only one cap has been shot in the Cunning Test.
- Fixed Operators able to take flight and ride the Condrocs out of the Earth Tileset.
- Fixed a Simulacrum Arsenal crash caused by Gara's passive.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence not dealing damage to Supply Crates in Bounties and Incursions.
- The Recon Commanders in Assassinate Target Bounties in the Plains have had their health regen lowered and they will no longer switch teleport.
- Fixed script error in Rescue missions on Linea, Venus.
- Fixed a tube that connected two rooms being inaccessible in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- Fixed crash that would occur during the last Sortie mission with General Sargas Ruk on Saturn.
- Fixed rare issue with the Teralyst where some abilities wouldn’t target Grineer suspended in the air.
- Fixed Caches spawning in the wall in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed Point D in Galleon Interception appearing as a Defense Target Cryopod instead of an Interception Point.
- Fixed weird animation loop occurring with the Ostrons in Cetus.
- Several fixes to material and mesh in the Once Awake defense mission.
- Fixed Codex having a random entry in the Plains of Eidolon section.
- Fixed camera when viewing Syrinx in the Market place.
- Fixed Bladestorm not functioning properly in Conclave.
- Fixed Archwing weapons appearing in PoE after a host migration.
- Fixed stuck pose when accessing Arsenal in Cetus as an Operator.
- Fixed flying around freely while capturing and getting stuck in Capture state.
- Fixed multiple Syandanas clipping on Titania.
- Fixed Cathode Syandana clipping on multiple Warframes.
- Fixed multiple attachments clipping on Mesa.
- Fixed Sugatra position when using the Dominion sword skin.
- Fixed polearms and scythes clipping on some Warframes when using the standard holster position.
- Fixed Uru Prime Syandana clipping on many Warframes.
- Fixed various issues that could be caused by aborting to Orbiter while transitioning to/from Cetus and the Plains.
- Fixed clients not being able to enter last room of Harrow’s Temple in Captura.
- Fixed Acanthus Prime Leg Guard clipping on Limbo Vistyxio skin.
- Fixed additional S appended to Clan name in Alliance Management screen.
- Fixed Volt Proto skin and Diode Hammer skin not being linkable in chat.
- Fixed UI bug caused by host migration and failed Cache Bounty.
November 30th, 2017 Link Forum
- Updated Volt Proto Skin Market banner.
- Fixed hitscan weapons not ignoring invisible walls and other surfaces that they should be able to pass through even if you have no punchthrough mods equipped.
- Fixed the Mission Results screen locking up on return to Cetus when playing with a controller.
- Fixed Energy Shield showing Energy Drain (will still show for Conclave).
- Fixed Glaive Proto skin not showing correctly in Diorama.
- Potentially fixed data mismatch error when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed inbox text being cut off.
November 30th, 2017 Link Forum
- Fixed issue with 'None' items appearing in the market for 1000 Platinum. The ultimate in conspicuous consumption.
- Possibly fixed issues with helmets and other customizations disappearing when transitioning into the Plains of Eidolon.
November 30th, 2017 Link Forum
- VOLT PROTO SKIN
Delve into the past with this experimental prototype skin for Volt.
- DIODE HAMMER SKIN
Make sparks fly with Volt Proto’s signature hammer skin.
- CATHODE SYANDANA
Volt Proto’s signature Syandana.
- VOLT PROTO SKIN COLLECTION
Charge up Volt with this collection of items that includes the Volt Proto Skin, Diode Hammer Skin, and Cathode Syandana.
- Volt Changes:
Since Volt has a new cosmetic entry, we've reviewed some long-requested QoL tweaks to his abilities to go along with it! We will be monitoring this very closely to make sure we haven't introduced exploitative power behaviour. Please leave your feedback in the appropriate subforum.
- Added a minimum Duration for enemies affected by Discharge under the 'coil' CC effect. This could allow for possible modding diversity knowing minimum Duration for the 'coil' CC effect won't fall below 4 seconds.
- Removed the passive 5 Energy per second drain from Volt’s Electric Shield when moving with it. The 1 Energy per meter drain remains.
- Increased the base DPS of Discharge (from 450 at max rank to 750).
- Discharge is now castable in the air.
- Dropped Sentient Cores now have a minimap icon and in-world marker to display their position!
- Improvements towards the Chesa Kubrow Retrieve functionality when retrieving items in nearby crates and when in the Plains.
- Clarified verbiage when buying a Warframe from the Market. Players were confused by thinking they got a Reactor, when really it’s an ‘installed Reactor’.
- Reduced the camera rotation of the Baza's recoil from the hip.
- Reduced the delay before auto reloading an empty mag while using the Baza.
- Fixed a missing War Within cinematic.
- Fixed a crash when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed a crash when leaving a squad while transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- More fixes towards losing from HUD elements when reviving while transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the pause Menu while transitioning to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when opening the Arsenal while waiting for players to transition back to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed for Chroma Elemental Ward fire & Volt Stunning Speed Augment not cancelling out when Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed Operator Void Dash triggering Arcane Energize. Arcane Energize is meant to provide a chance to replenish additional Energy for you and nearby allies whenever an Energy Orb is picked up.
- Fixed enemies standing around and not doing anything if they are affected by Mirage's Sleight of Hand jewel but are not able to reach it. Enemies will now ignore jewels that are in unreachable areas (i.e lakes in the Plains).
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand not affecting Corpus laser doors.
- Fixed using a Pistol with the Mod Targeting Subsystem equipped resulting in the UI suggesting you have a 65506% accuracy buff when hitting an enemy. The high accuracy buff you can gain from Targeting Subsystem is 30%.
- Fixed Operator not remaining crouched after crouching (would crouch for a couple seconds and then stand up even though you're still holding crouch).
- Fix an issue where starting a looping Emote in Sky Archwing mode and getting knocked out of Archwing would leave you stuck in place with a permanent upper body emote that could be combined with other emotes to great comedic effect.
- Fixed Itzal Penumbra being cancelled by even the slightest rotation in controller analog sticks.
- Fixed Loki and Ivara's cloak FX being extremely bright with certain Energy colors.
- Fixed clicking sounds when firing the Baza at fast Fire Rates while under audio stealth effects.
- Fixed a very high pitched noise when reloading the Baza.
- Fixed Volt not having his base electrical FX.
- Fixed the Syrinx Right Leg Plate not aligning properly if you equip it while having the Nidina Leg Guard on the left leg.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Skin having incorrectly placed Energy wisps.
- Fixed a missing Sortie description for Evacuation to Assassination missions.
- Fixed an issue with a loss of functionality occurring if you had certain menus open while loading into the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed issues with the way Kubrows and Kavats looked in dioramas.
- Fixed issues with Exodia Hunt pulling in allies.
- Fixed discount price not showing when accessing items through the bundle button.
- Fixed Plat cost display when buying Reactors/Catalysts through the Arsenal when they are on sale.
- Fixed description on Vigilante Supplies to include all Primary ammo.
- Fixed an issue with the Baza not having icons and pickup behaviours when being disarmed.
- Fixed various grammar an alignment issues with Ostron lore and writing.
November 24th, 2017 Link Forum
- Mirage Sleight of Hand Fixes:
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewels having the wrong texture when placed in the dark.
- Fixed missing FX around Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewels spawned by her Hall of Mirror clones.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewels spawned by her Hall of Mirror clones appearing in the floor.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewels being invisible for those on a lowspec machine.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the correct Sleight of Hand jewel texture if the Host does not look at the jewel.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand not applying your Energy color to the jewel when placed in the dark.
- Fixed the Cassowar not awarding any Clan Affinity. It now awards 3000 Clan Affinity! For those that have already Research the Cassowar, your Clan Affinity will be retroactively awarded by opening the Clan screen or entering the Dojo.
- Fixed being able to use Guandao Rivens on the Cassowar.
- Fixed experiencing a hitch when transitioning to Cetus from the Plains as the Client.
- Fixed losing your crosshair if you use a hotkey to switch from the Nosam Cutter to a Fishing Spear.
- Fixed the Capture Target deviating from their normal navigation path and falling into kill volumes (water, etc) in the Plains.
- Fixed a case of Latchers spawning at very high levels in the Plains and killing objectives instantly as per forum post
- Fixed the minimap appearing gigantic when loading into the first mission of the Jordas Veridict.
- Fixed experiencing a long hitch when viewing your Sigils in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an invisible blocking volume in an air vent on Venera, Venus.
- Fixed Zaw energy colours not working as per reddit thread
November 23rd, 2017 Link Forum
Make easy prey of enemies with this quiet, agile, and pinpoint accurate Tenno submachine gun.
Light and nimble, the twin blades of this polearm will swoop and slice through throngs of hardened foes.
*Baza and Cassowar Blueprints can be researched in your Clan Dojo’s Tenno Lab.
- SYRINX ARMOR
Styled to match the Baza submachine gun and the Cassowar polearm, this armor gives a regal look to any Warframe.
- SYRINX CHEST PLATE
- SYRINX LEG PLATES
- SYRINX SHOULDER PLATES
- BAZA COLLECTION
Stalk enemies with this deadly collection. Includes the Baza submachine gun, Cassowar polearm, and Syrinx armor.
*The Baza Collection is available for purchase in the In-Game Market.
- Mirage Sleight of Hand Changes:
In addition to booby trapping nearby objects, Mirage’s Sleight of Hand now spawns a jewel that attracts near by enemies! If Sleight of Hand is used with Hall of Mirrors, each of her clones will also place a smaller jewel with a smaller enemy attraction. The jewel Damage, Blind Duration, and Range increases with the level of Sleight of Hand.
If the jewel is placed in the light, it will deliver a radial explosion to nearby enemies. If the jewel is placed in the dark, it will deliver a radial blind to nearby enemies.
*Jewels will be auto-destroyed if they go unused after 20 seconds.
- General Additions:
- A Mastery Rank 25 test has been added!
- Improvements towards the overall transition from the Plains to Cetus. This includes better handling of attempting to join a Host that was in the middle of transitioning to Cetus from the Plains, which sometimes resulted in either leaving the squad or loading into different Cetus instances.
- Returned the Plague Keewar Strike to a Scythe Stance when used with one handed Grips.
- To fix Tusk Seeker Drones lingering indefinitely and continuously calling in Grineer Reinforcements (even after you’ve ran far away), the Alarm Drone now destroys itself when you are 100 meters away.
- Companions now try to get out of your way (ie. behind the player camera) when Spear Fishing/Mining in the Plains.
- Improved the pathing of the hijacked Drone in the Plains. This also fixes issues where the Drone would become stuck on it’s way to the Boil in Operation: Plague Star.
- Made some very simple tweaks to Octavia’s Metronome (basically cut the pixels being rendered for it in half) to improve the performance of the FX, while at the same time reducing a bit of the visual clutter from full rings being around you.
- Improvements towards performance issues that was caused by lingering (yet invisible) reticles even when the respective weapon was no longer being held.
- Bounty Changes and Fixes:
- Focus Lenses are now rewarded less frequently as Tier 3 and 4 Bounty rewards. This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.
- Fixed not being able to Capture an enemy if you died attempting your first Capture during a Bounty.
- Fixed being able to Vacuum up the Sky Archwing Enablers in the Plains.
- Fixed having a player join while a session is paused resulting in all players unable to move.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen upon returning to Cetus from the Plains not showing Affinity gained on not fully Ranked weapons, Warframes, Companions, etc. This was leading to confusion on if you were losing that gained Affinity or if it was simply not displaying it.
- Fixed not seeing any of your squadmate stats in the End of Mission screen when returning to Cetus from the Plains as the Host.
- Fixed seeing no extraction marker in the Plains when a squad member transitions to Cetus.
- Fixed the remaining Client post-Host migration joining the Client who left the squad instead of the new Host in the Plains.
- Fixed the Zenith disc firing cancelling whatever Warframe Ability cast animation you were currently performing.
- Fixed losing all UI elements if you died in the tunnel upon returning to Cetus from the Plains and the End of Mission screen revived you.
- Fixed the Sprint toggle being reset when using a Melee weapon which resulted in lost momentum.
- Fixed doing self-damage if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime.
- Fixed being able to Switch Teleport Excavators with Loki.
- Fixed the Kronsh not playing proper Hammer hit sounds.
- Fixed the Sniper combo counter not ticking down when firing unscoped.
- Fixed a large amount of dialog missing when replaying Octavia’s Anthem as per: forum post
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator causing Exodia Contagion projectiles to get stuck floating in the air.
- Fixed not being able to control Exodia Contagion projectiles with Ivara’s Navigator (enjoy, DK).
- Fixes towards Exodia Epidemic causing enemies to get knocked down twice and remain permanently inactive.
- Fixed not being able to scroll through all your Affinity gained items on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Fragments in the Codex not displaying which planet you discovered them on.
- Fixed minimap Mining markers lingering for the Advanced Nosam Cutter when the tool is put away.
- Fixed minimap Mining markers lingering for the Advanced Nosam Cutter for Clients if the Host has their Cutter out.
- Fixed Dargyns (and Ogma while its arms are destroyed) being too passive against the Sky Archwing Tenno.
- Fixed experiencing a black screen when using a controller and pressing B on the Saya’s Vigil End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the crosshair and Sniper scope vanishing after using the Nosam Cutter as Limbo.
- Fixed Clients suffering from a 3 year-long stiff neck ailment.
- Fixed Sugatras being placed in the middle of the Guandao instead of on one of the ends.
- Fixed an issue where the distance for a very far waypoint would not include the distance between the target and the last point on the calculated path.
- Fixed Dual Pistols clipping through Ember/Ember Prime’s leg when equipped with the Vermillion Skin.
- Fixed a blocking volume blocking your Operator Void Beam in the Mastery Rank 24 test.
- Fixed Carrier’s smoke FX glowing in the dark.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if a Tar Moa was killed while its tar was in mid-air.
- Fixed doing enough damage to an Ancient Healer resulting in a significant performance drop.
- Fixed Nyx being able to create allied Infested by Mind Controlling a Boiler and then Melee attacking it. This caused an infinite amount of friendly Infested to be spawned from the Boiler spawn pods - which is pretty cool but not intended.
- Fixed Octavia’s Resonator Roller not animating when rolling.
November 20th, 2017 Link Forum
- Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips.
- Increased the Range of two-handed Zaws by 20-25% (Jayap, Kroostra, Seekalla, Plague Bokwin).
- Tweaked parts of the Yaksha Nezha Skin/Helmet to better match original concept.
- In-Game screenshots (F6) now capture at full-resolution when using Dynamic Resolution.
- Plague Star Fixes:
- Fixed the Mixer Vault door remaining closed if you already opened the Mixer Vault before getting the Toxin.
- Fixed leaving the Mixer Defense objective area resulting in breaking the Mixer.
- Fixed the Plague Star Ancient Infested head of Lephantis snapping to an extreme angle prior to aiming.
- Fixed an incorrect objective waypoint if the Toxin Dispenser in Stage 1 was activated too early.
- Fixes towards a script error when Lephantis spawns.
- Fixed the Surplus Diverters Conclave Mod unintentionally applying to Limbo when entering/exiting the Rift.
- Fixed slow Hosts causing Clients to leave the squad when loading into the Plains. This widely experienced squad disbanding issue is one of our top fixing properties that will continue to be monitored and improved.
- Fixed the Carrier's Looter precept not working for some Plains resources like Grokdrul containers.
- Fixed Companions being unable to pass through doors.
- Fixed losing functionality if you died while transitioning back to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed Clients not being able to use Operators in Caves.
- Fixed the Amp crafting preview disappearing upon selecting the Brace.
- Fixed the Hunter Mod sets not being linkable in Chat or in the Codex.
- Fixed Gilding a Zaw not resetting the Rank til you return to your Orbiter.
- Fixed Zaws with Covert Lethality and Exodia Epidemic unintentionally insta killing enemies. Covert Lethality does not carry over to projectiles or other effects created by weapons, and only applies on Melee finishers.
- Fixed the Hunter Synergy Mod’s +30 Crit-Link stat not displaying anywhere on the Arsenal UI.
- Fixed using an Emote while entering Archwing resulting in getting stuck in the animation.
- Fixed some weapon descriptions displaying unlocalized damage type text.
- Fixed the Incubus and Obsidian Azura Syandana not applying correctly to Titania with the Titania Unseelie Skin equipped.
- Fixed the Day of The Dead Igaro Syandana and Synoid Syandana not attaching properly when the Mesa Devil Ranger Skin is equipped.
- Fixed only being able to preview the Cyst on Warframes if you have an infected Warframe equipped at the time.
- Fixed some low resolution textures on the Saryn Amalgama Skin.
- Fixed the Zaw not having a ‘None’ option in Sugatra Attachments.
- Fixed the Lenz not exploding when shooting an enemy object such as a Grineer door scanner.
- Fixed entering the Simaris scanning Tutorial without any Synthesis Scanners in your Gear wheel.
- Fixed the Naru Syandana not animating properly when Aim Gliding.
- Fixed simultaneously sprinting, sliding, and shooting resulting in your gun ceasing fire after standing up but will resume firing again when you crouch.
- Fixed being able to equip the Ruinous Extension Mod on the Arca Scisco.
- Fixed the Arca Scisco not tracking accuracy stats.
- Fixed a crash when using VOIP.
- Fixed a crash when in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a hitch when scrolling through the Plague Star Trophies in the Dojo.
- Fixed jittering textures when scrolling through the Challenges list.
- Fixed some rocks in the Plains appearing wet when in reality they were dry.
November 16th, 2017 Link Forum
- Operation: Plague Star Changes:
The Standing required to rank up the Operational Supply Syndicate is currently much higher than we initially intended. We will be decreasing the Standing requirements to their intended values and also updating the Sacrifice requirements. New Standing requirements:
- Rank 1 = 1000 Standing
- Rank 2 = 3000 Standing
- Rank 3 = 6000 Standing
*Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded.
We are also running a script to refund the component portion of Operational Supply Sacrifices and updating the Sacrifice requirements (Note: Credit costs will not be refunded). If you are automatically ranked up due to the Standing changes, you will not have to pay these new Sacrifice requirements:
- The 2x Neurodes Sacrifice to Collaborator has been replaced with 10x Grokdrul.
- The Forma Sacrifice to Defender has been replaced with 10x Iradite.
- The Mutagen Sample Sacrifice to Champion has been replaced with 10x Nistlebrush.
Full info here: forum postCambiamenti:
- Adjusted the weapon trail FX on the Plague Keewar.
- Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
- Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.
*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).
- Operation: Plague Star Fixes:
- Fixes towards the Plague Star Bounty failing on Stage 2.
- Fixes towards the hijacked Drone getting stuck while navigating to the boil.
- Fixed Infested drop pods spawning far away or on top of the boil.
- Fixed the Infested Catalyst not being Chat linkable for those that own it.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to return to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed launching yourself at a weird angle when attempting to aim dodge backflip with sprint/roll key combination while using a scoped weapon.
- Fixed not being able to hear the ambient Corpus Ship announcer.
- Fixed the Defection unique Charger not being listed properly in the Codex.
- Fixed a level hole in a some of the Plain Caves.
- Fixed flickering water in some of the Plain Caves.
- Fixed some of Konzu’s transmission text being a filepath.
November 16th, 2017 Link Forum
- Konzu now explains that rewards are at Nakak for the Operation.
- Fixed two particularly nasty crashes that could occur on return to Cetus.
- Fixed issues with flickering lights in Sabotage 2.0 on Grineer Galleons.
- Fixed an issue with the Toggle Sprint option and rolling in mid-air.
- Optimized some error logging.
November 15th, 2017 Link Forum
- Removed “Clear Remaining..” stage of the Operation.
- Increased likelihood of encountering Infested in the Plains.
- Reduced chance to receive Lens from Operation Bounty.
- Fixed roll breaking Ivara’s Prowl.
- Fixed another common crash during the Operation.
- Fixed console being invisible for Clients in the Operation.
- Fixed script error that could occur when using Hydroid’s Undertow.
- Fixed Infested pods in the Operation not showing VFX when destroyed.
- Fixed a potential script error in Landing Craft.
- Fixed a script error that could occur for clients during the Operation.
- Fixed rescanning fish statuettes granting additional trophies.
- Fixed reactor flickering in Sabotage.
- Fixed Infested Scream FX now showing for Clients.
- Various common crashes were fixed.
November 15th, 2017 Link Forum
- Reduced the sound gain from the Argonak and Astilla.
- Tweaked the charging and firing sounds of the Cycron.
- Fixed incorrect Skybox and water textures in certain Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable.
- Fixed rampant crashes in the Plains.
November 15th, 2017 Link Forum
A new Operation is here. Play Operation: Plague Star from Wednesday November 15th until Monday, November 27th at 2 p.m ET!
- Operation: Plague Star.
- Rally your Squad and defend the Plains of Eidolon!
A mysterious meteorite has crashed just outside of Cetus revealing a horrific boil. The boil is growing and the Ostrons have sighted infested lifeforms emerging from it. We need to act now before they make their way to Cetus.
Konzu has received reports that Vay Hek possesses a toxin that can destroy the boil. But Vay Hek won’t help; he sees this infested boil as a means to rid the Plains of Cetus and the Ostrons.
We need to get ahold of the toxin and destroy the boil before it becomes unstoppable. Visit Konzu in Cetus to learn his plan for retrieving the toxin from Vay Hek.
Read about rules, rewards, and more here:
- Added more conventional Extraction mechanics to the Plains of Eidolon. We now start the extraction timer after 50% of a squad enters the Cetus gates. We added an area objective marker (the classic green indicator) and more direction to this area to notify squad members that extraction is waiting and counting down.
- Added increased customization settings for the Operator! Expanded the Accessories categories for the Operator (I.E Facial Accessory, Ear Accessory, Eye Accessory, etc).
- Improved the functionality for hiding certain Operator Accessories (I.E Operator hair does not need to be hidden when an Ostron Mask is equipped).
- Bounty Changes:
We have made ways to the way Bounties reward you! This new system is a take on the 'AABC' rotation system we have in endless missions, but applied to Bounties using the Common, Uncommon, and Rare rewards.
Read through this to familiarize yourself with what's changed!
- First and most noticeable:
You now get a reward for every stage of the Bounty completed! Yup. Pretty simple.
- Second and more technical:
The tier of rewards you get are determined by how many stages are in the bounty!
3 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
4 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Common, Uncommon
Fourth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
5 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Common, Uncommon
Fourth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
Fifth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
We have slightly re-balanced the quantities of some of the rewards as we tested numerous Bounties with these changes. Right now this only applies to select items. Plains of Eidolon specific reward quantities are untouched (i.e it could be possible to get 25 x Breath of the Eidolon in a single 5 Stage Bounty or 6 Cetus Wisps in a 5 Stage Bounty).
- The rebalanced items are as follows:
Credit Rewards have been halved. Kuva rewards have been reduced. Endo Rewards have been reduced.
- The additions and replacements are as follows:
Cetus Wisps are now Uncommon in various tables. Cryotic and Oxium are now in variou tables, replacing Void Traces in some cases. Our public drop table repository will be updated to reflect these changes in the coming days.
- Blunt Changes:
- Standing on a Blunt when it dies will now cause you to fall.
- Penta grenades will now bounce off the Blunt. It has a similar behavior as hitting a Grineer. Note that projectiles like Quanta cubes do not bounce off Grineer. Thus, cubes will not bounce off the Blunt.
- Miter blades will now bounce off the Blunt.
- Improved the quality of VOIP when Auto Gain Control is enabled.
- Increased the frequency of spawned Focus Convergence orbs in Defection missions.
- Removed the ability to be in Sky Archwing in certain Caves in the Plains.
- You may now notice more populated Grineer bases in the Plains, as roving Grineer now retreat in pure panic back to base at night when the curfew siren sounds.
- To save you from accidentally Donating your Mote Amp, you can no longer Donate it!
- Fixed the Heartseeker Mod not working for Dagger Zaws in Conclave.
- Fixed the Biting Piranha Mod not showing up when trying to add it to any Dual Dagger in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when entering the Plains from Cetus and immediately trying to go back to Cetus.
- Fixed not being able to use your Operator Void Beam if you selected ‘NONE’ as your Amp. This also fixes a progression stopping issue in the Chains of Harrow quest where you couldn’t damage enemies/chains.
- Fixed a black screen and loss of functionality if you are holding a fish as you are forced to Extract with the 60 second countdown timer in the Plains.
- Fixed Focus Convergence orbs not spawning when there are several oxygen towers available in a Survival.
- Fixed Riven stats sometimes not applying to Zaws when also equipping Stances.
- Fixed the last stage of a failed Bounty restarting if a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed the Bounty changing missions types if a Host Migration occurred while you were escorting the Drone.
- Fixed a 300ms delay to start sprinting when using the sprint/roll combination key.
- Fixed the Cetus gates sometimes remaining opening while in the Plains.
- Fixed wind sounds being too loud/not being affected by volume sliders in the expanded Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed some terrain clipping issues and holes in the expanded Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed an incorrect objective navigation path in the Corpus Ice Planet Sabotage tileset.
- Fixed incorrect material applied to the Moa in the Dojo Energy Research Lab.
- Fixed some Grineer Crates spawning their spoils underneath a platform, making them unreachable.
- Fixed administering a non-Operator Status Effect on a Sentient when damaging it with the Operator Void Beam.
- Fixed Konzu’s Bounty reward board displaying the ‘NEW’ tag on Mods that you recently acquired.
- Fixed Grineer drop pod sounds not playing for Clients in the Plains.
- Fixed the Hunter Command Mod having an unrelated Fusion Core (wow, remember those things??) description.
- Fixed being able to purchase multiple copies of the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene.
- Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Forest Spy tileset.
- Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed various map holes in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a script error when using the Nosam Cutter.
- Fixed an issue with Nekros Deluxe's auxiliary and attachments not working as intende
November 11th, 2017 Link Forum
- Clipped the budding wings of various species of fish. We will be collecting your favourite screenshots in honor of the day the fish flew too close to the sun.
- Fixed an issue where all Captura scenes were marked as owned. Sorry, Fashion Framers.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when leaving the Dojo.
- Fixed an issue with textures on Eximus units.
- Fixed various crashes.
November 11th, 2017 Link Forum
Be prepared for next week and preview the full Forum thread for information, rules, rewards and more on Operation: Plague Star: forum postCambiamenti:
- Certain Caves in the Plains can now be more indepthly explored (Operation: Plague Star will bring more gameplay to these expanded Caves). In a future Update, these Caves will be eligible for Bounty and Incursion missions!
- Made a handful of performance Optimizations (mainly in the Plains). These performance fixes were largely discovered on the Console build, and graciously brought over to PC for an overall improvement on all platforms!
- Upon aborting a mission in the Plains, you can now choose to either return to Cetus or your Orbiter.
- Replaced the duplicate Gladiator's Resolve Mod with Gladiator's Might Mod in Bounty rewards.
- Tweaked the appearance of the Operator’s Void Mode to differentiate it from Loki’s Invisibility. This also applies to Unairu’s Void Shadow so you can identify that the cloak is from the Operator.
- Sky Archwing Enablers are no longer able to be spawned in the hallway between Cetus and the Plains. Enablers spawned in the hallway were found to be unusable anyways.
- An End of Mission success/fail screen has been added to Simaris’ Synthesis tutorial. Now you’ll promptly know if your scanning skills are good enough for ol Simaris!
- Toned down Grineer reinforcement sounds and barks in the Plains.
- Tweaked positional reverb spill to help players better detect enemy positionality.
- Removed Lotus transmission from End of Mission screen when going from Plains back to Cetus when you haven't done anything.
- Slightly reduced the range of the Mortar Bombards mortar projectiles.
- Mutalist Alad V will now always target Warframes when using his mind control collar ability. If his main target is an Operator, he will try to collar the corresponding Warframe instead, and if he does, the Operator gets force Transferred back and the battle continues.
- Reduced the amount of times Onkko spits knowledge about the Vomvalysts lures.
- Fixed the Lunaro ball marker disappearing.
- Fixed being unable to cancel a Bullet Jump in Lunaro.
- You now cannot catch or punch the Lunaro for .5 secs after dropping/throwing it.
- Fixed not being able to defeat the Raptor due to the bombs not exploding when falling into the tubes, and because the Raptor refuses to fly away from the tubes.
- Fixed not being able to defeat Lephantis due to his many heads not opening up to display his more vulnerable side.
- Fixed the Infested Grineer head of Lephantis lingering above ground, allowing you to attack it mercilessly without fear of being harmed.
- Fixed not being able to defeat Alad V if the Operator gets ‘collared’ by Alad V. This resulted in your Warframe being stuck and upon dying you would forever be on the ‘spectating’ screen.
- Fixed Mutalist Alad V collar creating a headless Nyx if he collars your Warframe just after you Transferred to the Operator. Your Operator getting collared will now force you back into your Warframe.
- Fixed cases where the Teralyst would not properly teleport when getting stuck and would instead just turn invisible.
- Fixed Bounties not progressing after Host migration if migration occurs during the middle of an active Bounty stage.
- Fixed Armor Attachments not showing up on the Nekros Irkalla skin.
- Fixed all Operator Amp Affinity earned as a Client, disappearing when a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed experiencing a massive hitch as the Client when a Host migration occurs in the Plains.
- Fixed being unable to invite players from the Friends list after aborting a mission in the Plains as a Client.
- Fixed Warframe Mod set bonuses not being applied after respawns and Host migrations.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to load into a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when firing the Nosam Cutter and pressing the hotkey for the Nosam Cutter or the Codex Scanner.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if Octavia's Mallet was the target of a switch teleport.
- Fixed Melee enemies avoiding Ember’s Fire Blast ring, which resulted in a performance spike due to the enemy attempting to find another path around the fire ring.
- Fixed an error that was causing players to not join Plains of Eidolon together as a squad when doing a Bounty.
- Fixed Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment Mod applying to the Operator.
- Fixed the Operator Amp Energy Regeneration rate being much faster for Clients when using an Amp that has the Klebrik Scaffold.
- Fixed losing your Operator Amp if you died in the final stage of The Chains of Harrow quest with an Amp equipped Operator.
- Fixed the Operator Amp not being included in the Mission Progress & Rewards screen.
- Fixed Razorback rockets, Ogma Rocket projectiles, Mortar Bombards, and the Teralyst Wail hitting Warframes in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Teshin standing at the exit door instead of running ahead in the War Within quest.
- Fixed sometimes getting stuck under the Oriber ramp when using Transference for the first time in the War Within quest.
- Fixed not being thrown out of Archwing before entering the Asteroid Defense mission in the War Within quest.
- Fixed current Bounty not updating if you changed your mind and selected a different Bounty.
- Fixed a long-standing cosmetic problem with Founders scrolling list not displaying some alias’.
- Fixed incorrect squad invite message when being invited to multiple Bounties. Before, it would show the message of the first Bounty invite until you either went into another mission, or received an invite to another (non-Bounty) mission.
- Fixed the Dark Daggers not being visible in the Codex.
- Fixed missing blocking volumes in an area where you could jump out of bounds in the Void tileset.
- Fixed a black box HUD icon appearing when using a Zaw with the Exodia Triumph Arcane upgrade. This was an unintended Channeling Efficiency upgrade on top of its intended Channeling damage.
- Fixed dropping any items you're holding when Transferring to your Operator.
- Fixed Codex Scanners and Synthesis Scanners appearing very stretch when zooming in a non-standard aspect ratio (ultra wide resolution).
- Fixed some textures flickering or popping in during the initial Vor’s Prize cutscene.
- Fixed destroying the second coolant causing the red objective marker to remain permanently in Reactor Sabotage missions.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Sekhara diamond FXs lingering when viewing through a scope.
- Fixed mission countdown beeping and flashing over the selected node not displaying.
- Fixed cases of very low ambient sounds in Cetus.
- Fixed various Grineer machinery in the Plains not having sound.
- Fixed the Arsenal diorama breaking if an Inbox message is opened at the same time you enter the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Mining UI not appearing after switching to a different weapon and then back again.
- Fixed a missing Codex entry for Nox Eximus.
- Fixed being able to see your Warframe inside the Quill cave before Transferring in front of the cave door.
- Fixed UI markers sometimes not pulsing.
- Fixed Warframes using the Excalibur mesh for a few frames when first opening the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed changing weapons in the Simulacrum Arsenal from a weapon with higher max Ammo to one with lower not resetting the Ammo count to the new lower amount or vice versa.
- Fixed special cases of AI not being paused in the Simulacrum when the option is enabled.
- Fixed changing weapons in the Simulacrum Arsenal after being disarmed causing you to lose your weapons until you went back to the Arsenal.
- Fixed renamed Operator Amps appearing as just ‘Amp’ for Clients.
- Fixed Infested Chargers not being able to damage the Cascade Bomb in the Once Awake quest due to an incorrect hitbox.
- Fixed an error message for Polarizing a Zaw appearing when attempting to install an Orokin Catalyst or Focus Lens on an Ungilded Zaw.
- Fixed not being able to shoot between two ice pillars on Mariana Earth.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume on Mariana Earth.
- Fixed missing collision on a tree root on Gaia Earth.
- Fixed Nova being able to Worm Hole her way out of the map in the Silver Grove tileset.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume between two rocks in the Plains.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed bridges in the Cambria Earth Spy tileset having a blocking volume active when not extended and not extending entirely.
- Fixed a localization string in the Fishing Gear wheel menu.
- Fixed multi-part subtitles (more than one line for a single transmission) sticking around forever if an audio device is not connected.
- Fixed the Broca Syandana clipping through Gara’s legs.
- Fixed the Kopra Suit leggings clipping through non-matching Suit types.
- Fixed no subtitles appearing if you do not have an audio device connected.
- Fixed footstep sounds not playing on certain surfaces in Cetus.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when the Client attempts to capture the Capture target in the Plains.
- Fixed being able to have 2 Sky Archwing Enablers on the ground. There should only ever be 1 from each player active on the ground (you can still be in Sky Archwing and spawn one for your friend to grab).
- Fixed a potential script error when attempting to begin a Dojo Duel.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to redeem Gems for Standing in Cetus.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Absorb ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Artemis Bow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s Effigy ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Covenant.
- Fixed a script error when using Transference with Octavia.
November 6th, 2017 Link Forum
- Cetus Economy Changes:
- Increased the Standing awarded from redeeming Azurite, Devar, and Veridos Gems to Old Man Suumbaat.
- Reduced the cost of Fish components in certain crafting recipes.
* To clarify and expand on the "Reduced cost of Fish components in all crafting recipes":
ARCHWING LAUNCHER: Fish Oil = 50 to 30
MAGUS HUSK: Fish Scales = 40 to 20
VIRTUOS TEMPO: Fish Scales = 40 to 20
MAGUS VIGOR: Fish Scales = 40 to 20
VIRTUOS NULL: Fish Scales = 40 to 20
EXODIA BRAVE: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA VALOR: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA MIGHT: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA MIGHT: Tralok Eyes = 40 to 5
EXODIA HUNT: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA HUNT: Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
EXODIA TRIUMPH: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA TRIUMPH: Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
EXODIA FORCE: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA FORCE: Karkina Antenna = 10 to 5
MURKRAY BAIT: Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5
MURKRAY BAIT: Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
MURKRAY BAIT: Karkina Antenna = 20 to 10
MURKRAY BAIT: Fish Meat = 40 to 20
PEPPERED FISH BAIT: Quantity = 10 to 20
GLAPPID BAIT: Norg Brain = 10 to 5
GLAPPID BAIT: Cuthol Tendrils = 10 to 5
GLAPPID BAIT: Fish Meat = 60 to 10
NORG BAIT: Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
NORG BAIT: Karkina Antenna = 10 to 5
NORG BAIT: Fish Meat = 40 to 20
CUTHOL BAIT: Goopolla Spleen = 20 to 10
CUTHOL BAIT: Murkray Liver = 10 to 5
CUTHOL BAIT: Fish Meat = 40 to 20
ALL OPERATOR ARM ARMOR: Fish Scales = 50 to 30
ALL OPERATOR BODY ARMOR: Fish Scales = 80 to 50 (ZAUBA CUIRASS: Fish Scales = 400 to 50)
ALL OPERATOR LEGS ARMOR: Fish Scales = 50 to 30
ALL OPERATOR HELMETS: Fish Scales = 30 to 10
EKWANA II JAI: Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
EKWANA JAI: Goopolla Spleen = 10 to 5
JAI II: Yogwun Stomach = 10 to 5
VARGEET II JAI: Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
VARGEET JAI: Goopolla Spleen = 10 to 5
JAI: Khut-Khur Venom Sac = 10 to 5
EKWANA II RUHANG: Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5
EKWANA RUHANG: Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
RUHANG II: Yogwun Stomach = 10 to 5
VARGEET II RUHANG: Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5
VARGEET RUHANG: Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
RUHANG: Mawfish Bones = 20 to 5
CLAPKRA BRACE: Fish Oil = 50 to 35
JUTTNI BRACE: Fish Oil = 50 to 35
LOHRIN BRACE: Fish Oil = 50 to 35
- Sky Archwing Enablers that are spawned on water will now be teleported directly to where you were last standing. Spawning them on water was making the Enablers unreachable.
- Improved the cloth physics on Nekros’ Irkalla Binds.
- Removed sneaky text about something upcoming. Shhhhh!
- Reduced the damage and removed the forced stagger of the Sigma & Octantis shield throw in Conclave.
- Fixed a Host migration during an Incursion resulting in no rewards for Client.
- Fixed not being able to progress through the Chains of Harrow quest after talking to Palladino in Iron Wake.
- Fixed the Hijacked Drone in the Plains not understanding that it has to go AROUND the nasty meteorite.
- Fixed a crazy unrealistic ‘time until’ displayed in Simaris’ next Synthesis target and no Leaderboards displaying.
- Fixed Clan Research causing delays in updating Clan Affinity.
- Fixed Nidus’ Maggots not latching onto enemies.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Binds appearing regardless of having them equipped on Nekros and Nekros Prime.
- Fixed certain Kavat Skins being shown in Market previews for Kavats Armor even though those Skins are not compatible with Armor.
- Fixed a missing Operator walking animation in the War Within quest.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Link ability.
November 2nd, 2017 Link Forum
- Bounty Incursions will no longer abort automatically upon leaving the marked area. A grace period timer indicted on your HUD is displayed to alert you to reenter the area and continue the Incursion.
- Fixed not being able to extract in the last mission of The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla chains clipping through his body.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla wrist chains floating away.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to purchase the Meme Glyph Bundle.
November 2nd, 2017 Link Forum
- Operators can now always Transference to their Warframe while in air, but Warframes can only Transference to Operator once while in the air.
- Convergence Orbs are now more lenient in Endless missions, and spawn at a position relative to the objective instead of the player. Orbs are also more combat-focused so that they are more likely to spawn as soon as the chance from a kill succeeds (before there could be short delays).
- Fixed a progression stopper where Vor was invincible.
- Fixed the Sigma and Octantis not shrinking when in your Orbiter.
- Fixed the Teralyst not casting a shadow. And just like that, spring came early!
- Fixed a crash in Captura when Dynamic Resolution is enabled.
- Fixed a crash when launching The Index.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to research a Blueprint in the Dojo.
- Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurred that resulted in breaking Spear fishing for the new Host.
- Fixed an ‘Excalinyx’ appearing in the diorama of the Nyx Nemesis Complete Bundle.
- Fixed a functionality loss when attempting to change Operator Hood after returning from Cetus.
November 1st, 2017 Link Forum
- Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent.
- Fixed adjusting the Exposure in the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene not functioning correctly and also causing the screen to flicker.
- Fixed no Zaw appearing when viewing its Codex diorama.
- Fixed Clients not being able to throw the Sigma & Octantis (Day 700 Daily Tribute reward) if a Stance Mod is equipped.
- Fixed the Arsenal Captura screen not instructing you where/how to get the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene.
- Fixed a Conclave crash.
- Fixed a HUD crash.
November 1st, 2017 Link Forum
Defy death itself, and crush the living with new Deluxe skins for Nekros and Ember! Return from the underworld to haunt your enemies with the Nekros Irkalla Deluxe Skin, and burn your foes to a crisp with Ember Vermillion Deluxe Skin! Each Warframe Deluxe Skin is also available as a collection with signature weapon skins and accessories.
NEKROS IRKALLA SKIN A specter of destruction, Nekros breaks free of the underworld with this haunting skin.
NEKROS IRKALLA BINDS The signature binds of Nekros Irkalla.
THANATOS SCYTHE SKIN The signature scythe skin of Nekros Irkalla.
THANATOS SUGATRA The signature Sugatra of Nekros Irkalla.
EMBER VERMILLION SKIN From the ashes of battle a flamboyant new Ember rises.
NUSKU PISTOL SKIN The signature pistol skin of Ember Vermillion.
BENNU SYANDANA The signature Syandana of Ember Vermillion.
- Ostron Rug Collection has been added to the Market!
- Cetus/Plains Changes:
- ‘Sabotage Bounty’ has been renamed to ‘Prototype Sabotage’.
- Increased the Cetus Standing reward for each Bounty tier.
- Replaced Grokdrul and Iradite pickups from crates and caches with Rubedo and Ferrite in the *Plains to better expose the deeper Resource system.
- Added Circuits to Turret drop tables.
- Added Circuits, Rubedo and Ferrite to Dropship drop tables.
- Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers
The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.Cambiamenti:
- Made numerous HUD optimizations.
- Zaw Changes:
- Kwath additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Kroostra additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Mewan base damage increased from 81 to 86.
- Kronsh base damage increased from 81 to 86.
- Ruhang additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Ruhang II additional damage increased from 18 to 28.
- Zaw Stat Fixes:
- Ooltha's base Critical Chance changed from 22% to 18% as intended.
- Mewan's base Status Chance change from 22% to 18% as intended.
- Fixed some missing reward pools in Bounty reward rotations.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens having unintentionally lower stats than their Disposition indicated. This results in an overall Zaw Riven buff by 50%.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens turning into generic Melee Rivens when upgraded (relogging fixed this).
- Fixed Zaws not displaying their Riven distribution correctly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed attempting to view a Sugatra with a Zaw equipped resulting in not seeing the weapon or the Sugatra.
- Fixes towards Bounties insta failing if an ability to teleport (Nova’s Wormhole, Itzal’s Blink, etc) was used to enter the Bounty area.
- Fixed enemies inside a Vazarin Void Aegis bubble not attacking players also inside the bubble.
- Fixed Sentient Cores counting towards the Medallion challenge of a "Find x Syndicate Medallions" Riven.
- Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin absorbing damage instead of Harrow’s Covenant if cast first.
- Fixed leg Armor being incorrectly orientated on Mag’s Pneuma Skin.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Prowl ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Virulence ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Blessing ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Charge ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Excalibur’s Exalted Blade ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Zephyr’s Tail Wind ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Fireball ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s abilities.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s abilities.
- Fixed a script error when using Transference.
- Fixed Mod image rewards for Alerts looking stretched.
- Fixed Warframe abilities appearing as unranked when viewing them in the Arsenal in Cetus.
- Fixed Luminous Dye remaining active if used prior to transitioning back to Cetus and then re entering the Plains.
- Fixed an edge case where if you pressed Esc right as the End of Mission screen is opening when transitioning to Cetus, you'd get soft locked.
- Fixed incorrect diorama when viewing Operator Greaves.
- Fixed Operators appearing to have a very long giraffe-like neck when viewing equipment from the Quills.
- Fixed a stretched mesh on the Valkyr Delusion Skin.
- Fixed Syandanas not sitting properly on the Valkyr Delusion Skin.
- Fixed Aura Mod description text discrepancies.
- Fixed the Sprint Boost Mod description not displaying % Sprint Speed.
- Fixed a file path text appearing in Lephantis’ boss fight.
- Fixed a join in progress crash.
October 30th, 2017 Link Forum
SIGMA & OCTANTIS - Day 700 Daily Tribute Milestone Sword and Shield
Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks.Correzioni:
- Fixed host migration restarting the last stage of a Bounty to a broken state when the Bounty was already completed during that session.
- Fixed chat-linking not working for the Kinetic Diversion, Target Acquired and Spring-Loaded Blade mods.
- Fixed several fish spawning and despawning issues including retreating fish completely stopping before despawning. They should now keep swimming as intended.
- Fixed various fish moving but lacking animation when doing so, and also repaired some with broken animations.
- Fixed Transports having two entries in the Codex.
- Fixed multiple Nightwatch Enemy Codex entries with incorrect weapons and placeholder text for descriptions.
- Fixed an unintended issue where players could pick up Eidolon Shards after joining in-progress missions where the Teralyst had already been killed.
- Fixed an issue where Brilliant Eidolon Shards were not properly accounted for in the Focus Conversion screen after used to unlock Way-Bound nodes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to fish in the body of water in Cetus.
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains, and another when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed the Esc menu and the tutorial popups in Vor’s Prize appearing stretched in non-standard aspect ratios.
- Fixed certain Ostron dialogue not playing when it should.
- Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Clients hearing Operator footstep sound FX playing after quickly switching from Operator to Warframe.
- Fixed long Zaw Grips having similar range to one-handed weapons even though they are physically longer than some other long weapons.
- Fixed Clients not gaining energy from Void Dashing through enemies as your Operator.
October 27th, 2017 Link Forum
- Fishing changes:
- Take your fishing to the next level with a nifty “tackle box” gear wheel! You can now select the fishing spear and bait you’d like to use from a secondary Gear Wheel - Simply equip your fishing spear and re-open the Gear Wheel to make a selection from the spears and bait you’ve earned from Hai-Luk in Cetus.
- If desired, you can still equip all 3 fishing spears in your default Gear Wheel, but if you’re looking to save some gear slots all you need to do is equip 1 fishing spear in your Arsenal.
- The time in which fish bait is effective has been increased.
- Animations when switching between different fishing spears has been added.
- Reduced the frequency of Incursion missions occurring if you ignore them. When an Incursion mission is available, a ping sound will play, and the Lotus' transmission will play only if you engage it.
- Made the smoke on Atlas Graxx helmet more visible, especially when in the Arsenal.
- Bounties with only one stage will no longer display the Bounty stage counter.
- Updated the description text when hovering over a Junction to better describe how exactly you can unlock it.
- Fix several issues with Ostrons in Cetus and Konzu repeating redundant lines after returning from the Plains.
- Fixed a rare crash when attempting to leave Cetus and enter the Plains.
- Fixed supply drop missions in the Plains not progressing if you resurrected the enemy that held the beacon using Nekros' Shadow Of The Dead.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe having visible holes when observed from the inside.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify unintendedly crystallizing Captain Vor and Lieutenant Lech Kril.
- Fixed a script error related to Titania’s Razorwing ability.
- Fixed a script error related to Ember Prime’s World on Fire ability.
- Fixed a rare UI freeze when hitting tab the second you finish a Bounty that would cause a script error and prevent Clients from earning their rewards.
- Fixed a crash related to attempting to leave a squad before the mission has started.
- Fixed a crash related to a Client aborting a mission.
- Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator.
- Fixed being unable to attempt a Bounty a second time (even if able to accept it from Konzu) after only completing the first portion of it and then returning to Cetus.
- Fixed Operator hair losing bangs when wearing a Mache mask.
- Fixed an incorrect material on Titania’s Unseelie Skin Tennogen skin.
- Fixed an issue with chat linking “Community Sigil” displayed the incorrect Sigil.
- Fixed all cases of Maroo’s Bazaar being located on Earth instead of Mars.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly equipping/unequipping your fishing spear could cause Clients to no longer use Consumables properly.
- Fixed several issues related to the animations for equipping a fishing spear.
- Fixed fish spawns piling up in large bodies of water.
- Fixed a case where fish would move much too slowly after being scared away by a spear.
- Fixed the Teralyst unintendedly spawning in the Plains of Eidolon Captura scene during the night cycle.
- Fixed an issue where gamepad users playing with the Classic controller config couldn't use bait.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would have their fishing spear equipped but not have access to the correct gear menu after host migration and forced to swap weapons to regain access.
- Fixed Teralyst disappearing as per: forum post
- Fixed Madurai’s Void Strike not applying the damage increase on next attack to Warframes.
- Fixed a progress stopper in the Natah quest where drones would not spawn.
- Fixed issues with Syandanas clipping through Gara’s lower back.
- Made progress on a rare crash related to the gates to Cetus/Plains.
- Fixed Madurai’s Phoenix Spirit not increasing the elemental damage of Flame Blast.
- Fixed Void Traces not being obtained if the last Reactant you pick up is with your Operator.
- Tentatively fixed an Ostron being in a reference pose when you return to Cetus from the Plains (if you've played through The War Within and Saya's Vigil quests you'll know who I'm talking about ;) ).
The following changes/fixes went live in 22.1.0 but were missing a mention in the notes, so we’re adding them here now:
- Increased the Resource Theft defense target’s base health from 500 to 700
- Added a health warning transmission to the Resource Theft Incursion.
- Progress on fixing an issue where after finishing the first part of a Bounty the mission would not progress and no second marker will appear on the minimap.
And a quick reminder before you head into the weekend that if you haven’t logged in yet the thank you gifts from us to you are still available to be claimed:
October 25th, 2017 Link Forum
- Added more German loc
- Fixed crashing in certain Archwing missions.
October 25th, 2017 Link Forum - TennoGen Round 10!
- Warframe Skins
- Titania Unseelie Skin by Rekkou
- Nezha Yaksha Skin by Faven and SilverBones
- Atlas Graxx Skin by Faven
- Mesa Devil Ranger Skin by Mz-3
- Valkyr Delusion Skin by prosetisen
- Limbo Vistyxio Skin by led2012 and Hydroxate
- Warframe Helmets
- Valkyr Ion Helmet by Yatus
- Banshee Dominia Helmet by led2012
- Frost Himavat Helmet by VoidPunch
- Limbo Venari Helmet by Volkovyi and Sab531
- You can now access your Mod collection while in Cetus!
- There is now a 'Leave Squad' option in the Plains of Eidolon. This will allow you to depart from a squad to your own session, which will allow you to extract independently.
- Players on the Public Matchmaking setting will now matchmake when the begin to load into the Plains rather than waiting until the end.
- Bounties now have indicators for their current and total stages to clear up confusion about their objectives.
- Reduced the Resource costs for all Zaw Grips and Handles (apart from the Balla and Peye).
- Clapkra Brace energy ammo increased from 20 to 40
- Lohrin Brace now boosts critical and status chance by 12% each.
- Increased the damage of Spiraling Pinnacle, Summit Plunge and Vaulting Apex combos from the *Twirling Spire Polearm Stance.
- Limbo can no longer mine while in the Rift. Rocks aren't affected by his Void Magic.
- Relays/Cetus will now only show Calm and Busy instances
- Updated Cetus’ MotD
- Fixed Ivara's "The Power Of Three" Augment needing more energy than it should if you tried to use it repeatedly
- Fixed an issue where joining friends in other Cetus instances can cause a squad to split or get stuck.
- Fixed Ignis (and similar weapons) being able to damage friendly Gara's Spectrorage mirrors.
- Fixed issues with the description text of Virtuos Fury.
- Fixed issues with getting out of bounds with Ivara's Dashwsire.
- Fixed issues with some name choices for items displaying the wrong error.
- Fixed issues with unclear error messages when Gilding Amps that were unranked.
- Fixed issues with Operator Amp customizations not being applied in missions.
- Fixed an issue with the Lohrin Brace not applying its Upgrades to Amps.
- Fixed Stat improvements from Gilding an Amp not being applied.
- Fixed an issue with some Mods not being chat linkable.
- Fixed being able to use Transference in first mission of The War Within.
- Fixed issues with Gara's Spectrorage radius being too small.
- Fixed issues with Host Migration causing Operators not working as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue where Nidus' Mutation Stack counter blocked the melee combo counter.
- Fixed issues with hitches when loading into some Plains Free Roam missions.
- Fixed an issue where the mission Challenge information would remain on screen if you were transitioning from Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed Clients getting stuck in animations if they used Transference just as they enter bleedout and then get revived.
- Fixed Client Warframes not being targetable if they are revived after having used transference just as they entered bleedout.
- Fixed erroneous HUD buff icons appearing.
- More fixes for Convergence spawning in air and underground.
- Fixed various performance issues.
- Fixed Bounty names being localized for clients in the host’s language.
- Fixed a camera issue when respawning in TWW quest.
- Fixed HUD script running on clients unnecessarily.
- Fixed Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith incorrect headshot damage (now: Zoom1 35%, Zoom2 55%).
- Fixed inconsistent Arcane descriptions between vendor and Arcane menu.
- Fixed the blocked ability icon from showing while in Operator mode.
- Fixed Hok’s special weapon not being attached to the wall.
- Fixed second dream script error.
- Fixed Electric Chroma’s Elemental Ward discharging too much electricity.
- Fixed Ember Agile unarmed variant sometimes playing the akimbo variant.
- Fixed the first shadow from Nekros Shadows of the Dead being spawned far away and potentially out of bounds.
- Fixed Prism Operator fire potentially causing large negative numbers.
October 23rd, 2017 Link Forum
- General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- All Zaw Grip and Strike blueprints are now available at Rank 1 from Hok, and all cost 1000 standing.
- Increased the damage of all Amp Prisms and Scaffolds.
- Reduced all instances of Amp self-damage.
- Archwing disabler projectile no longer hit dodge-maneuvering players on explosion.
- Archwing disabler projectiles that target a flare have reduced explosion radius.
- Fixed an issue where players could trade in Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Endo. Maroo has returned from vacation and is sorry she got some tin-suits in trouble.
- Fixed an issue with audio stuttering out on the Plains.
- Fixed melee stances not staying equipped on ungilded Zaws.
- Fixed the Ceno Cuirass not having similar build requirements to the Vahd Cuirass.
- Fixed Eidolon Lens rewards from incursions not displaying properly.
- Fixed Pull applying damage deformers and ragdoll to some enemies it shouldn't be.
- Fixed Nova’s Worm Hole being able to escape the outer boundaries of Cetus.
- Fixed an issue where Fusilai would sometimes reload very slowly.
- Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not actually tracking countermeasure flares.
- Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not being affected by bullet attractor pulls (Mag, Amesha, etc)
- Fixed Zenurik Energizing Dash not always showing the proper value in the HUD buff when in two bubbles at once.
- Fixed clients using Transference sometimes getting extra HUD buff icons.
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred upon spending Focus while also redeeming Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Focus.
- Fixed Magus and Virtuos appearing as Mods when crafted in the foundry.
- Fixed amps built using Shwaak Prism and Shraksun Scaffold not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.
- Fixed Eidolon Lures having strange hitboxes until downed.
- Fixed some leaking caused by Teralyst VFX.
- Various localization updates.
- Various crash fixes.
EDIT: Removed a note about amps no longer costing standing to gild. My bad!
- Fixed Amps NOT requiring standing to gild.
October 20th, 2017 Link Forum
- General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each.
- Made the Resource Theft bounty objective count as a success when the defense timer finishes, as a workaround for the armoured vault not opening. (still working on a proper fix!)
- Made the “abandoning mission” trigger more aware of verticality - hopefully fewer fails when flying in from high above the objective!
- Altered Zenurik’s Energizing Dash bubble to look less like Sapping Osprey mines.
- Fixed Convergence orbs spawning in the air.
- Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Blast not dissipating on enemy death.
- Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow description to be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where using Transference would deactivate invisibility powers
- Fixed a progression stopper with the Kin rankup requirements in Cetus.
- Fixed an exploit allowing use of baits you don’t own.
- Fixed an exploit for rapidly gaining affinity on Amps.
- Fixed an issue where Blazing Chakram could escape the boundaries of the Plains.
- Fixed amp affinity gain not properly appearing in the mission progress screen or Liset mission results screen.
- Fixed a soft lock caused by equipping a Virtuos Arcane on an Amp.
- Fixed hitches when equipping an Amp.
- Fixed hitches when equipping a new modular weapon (Zaw) in the arsenal.
- Fixed a placeholder tag that appeared when using the Volnus.
- Fixed the Viper Wraith not being tradeable.
- Fixed host avatars appearing invisible to clients when using the simulacrum arsenal.
- Fixed Gladiator Resolve appearing in two different bounty reward tables.
- Further fixes to masks regarding hair and textures.
- Various crash fixes.
- EDIT: One more thing!
- Partially fixed Lephantis' head not opening on some occasions. The issue hasn't been resolved completely, but there should be significantly fewer progression stoppers!
October 19th, 2017 Link Forum
- General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- Changed bounty reward tables:
- Lower level bounties will have less stances, and more useful mods for new players.
- Higher level bounties will offer Kuva and Void Traces.
- Reduced crafting costs of operator arcanes:
- Several reduced to 3 Eidolon Shards instead of 5.
- Breath of Eidolon requirements replaced with common and uncommon resources.
- Void Shadow no longer costs 40 Eidolon Shards to craft.
- Rare and Legendary fish baits now hint to the location of the fish.
- Added a fast travel option in your pause menu for all Cetus vendors.
Another update, another set of economy tweaks! Please stay tuned as we continue iterating on Cetus and its various interlocking systems.Cambiamenti:
- Added a message when changing donations to syndicates, Cetus or Quills if the new total would cause you to exceed your daily cap or max rep.
- Tweaked text elements in the donation UI screens.
- Disabled powers in the tunnel between Cetus and Plains to reduce capacity for script errors.
- Moved cut gems into the Resources tab of your inventory.
- Fixed an issue where players could not donate gems or cores to Cetus and Quills respectively.
- Fixed a memory corruption error when using the mining tool.
- Fixed hair not being covered by paper mache masks.
- Fixed mining deposits overlapping on certain rocks.
- Added underwater VFX to certain bodies of water in the Plains.
- Fixed players not seeing the explosion of other players' embedded grenade launcher projectiles.
- Added Tusk Recon Commander to the Codex.
- Added Swooping Falcon, Carving Mantis, Twirling Spire and Stinging Thorn to the Codex.
- Fixed the “focusing” sound for aiming with a fishing spear not working for clients.
- Fixed Virtuos Ghost and Virtuos Shadow not having percentage values.
- Fixed magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in Rift Walk.
- Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow always shooting with a horizontal spread.
- Improved performance issues when hitting multiple enemies with Valkyr’s Paralysis.
- Improved scripting for Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm.
- Fixed Gara’s Spectrorage nullifier checks being too high.
- Further fixes for Gara’s Mass Vitrify not being properly dispelled by nullifiers.
- Fixed Gara’s glass armor appearing to fade in every time a new cosmetic option is chosen in the arsenal.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Guardian Shell not having unique values for the last 2 upgrade levels.
- Fixed Naramon’s Power Spike affecting sniper combo counter decay.
- Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow being able to cloak defense objectives.
- Fixed a crash caused by Unairu’s Void Chrysalis.
- Fixed an issue where using Transference for the first time upon entering the plains causing any invisibility on your Warframe to break.
- Fixed Zaw weapons using sword holsters.
- Fixed several common crashes.
October 18th, 2017 Link Forum
Cambiamenti e Correzioni Conclave:
- The Volnus is now usable in Conclave!
- Fixed Operator room in the Orbiter not opening.
- Fixed 'daily Focus cap reached' messages not taking the Operator Focus into consideration.
- Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is not affected by your daily cap.
October 18th, 2017 Link Forum
This Hotfix has resolved not being able to purchase the Dullahan Mask, Halloween Color Picker, and the Naberus Armor!
- General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- The Pharoma Blueprint is now reusable!
- Reduced the Dye Crafting time from 1 hour to 5 minutes.
- Optimized texture streaming in Cetus and the Plains. This will aid in possible relief for 32 bit players that experience crashes.
- Revised the description of Naramons Power Spike Focus ability to provide more clarity. It now reads:
- Melee Combo Counter now decays while out of combat by X every few seconds, instead of depleting completely.
- Dual Wielding will now be disabled when launching into Sky Archwing. You will now either equip your Pistol or Primary instead of your Melee weapon, since using your Melee in Sky Archwing disables it.
- Crafting Operator Training Amp components now awards Standing with the Quills.
- The Archwing Launcher Segment Blueprint is no longer reusable considering you only need it once.
- Slightly tweaked the Spearfishing charge sound.
- Reduced the headshot damage of the Vulkar series, Snipetron series and Vectis series in Conclave.
- Fixed Brilliant Sentient Shards sometimes spawning at the Cetus gates. Thanks to our amazing community sending us repros and logs, we were able to nail down this bug and fix it for real. To those who were very frustrated by this issue, we apologize. As one of the most valuable items introduced in the Plains and the most mysterious to acquire, it was our top priority to fix and we will continue to monitor.
- Fixed crashes that occur during the launcher update on some systems.
- Fixed a random crash when completing Bounties.
- Fixed a crash caused by Operator Void Beams.
- Fixed players who join Excavation missions in progress not getting rewards from Excavators.
- Fixed being able to trade in more Sentient Cores than required for the max cap, resulting in wasted items and players experiencing heartache.
- Fixed attempting to enter the Plains from Cetus as your Operator resulting in being forced back to your Warframe. Now if you enter as the Operator you’ll stay as the Operator!
- Fixed finding Kuria’s resulting in Onkko sending you an Inbox message.
- Fixed the Mod Sets not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed the Mining laser permanently hiding the normal reticle.
- Fixed Dual Wielding a Glaive and Pistol resulting in the weapon fire VFX and SFX will either not be playing or will be incorrect when holding a Datamass.
- Fixed Fisher Hai-Luk’s goodbye lines sometimes playing twice.
- Fixed Focus gains being doubled or even tripled on a weapon at End of Mission.
- More fixes towards some HUD elements not appearing for Clients when loading into the Plains.
- More fixes towards Convergence Orbs spawning high in the air.
- More fixes towards enemy Grineer Dropships getting stuck in their navigation paths.
- Fixed some bad Condroc animations where they were flapping their wings upwards. Fly much?
- Fixed the camera locking up when viewing your Clan screen while waiting for the doors to open to Cetus.
- Fixed opening Syndicate menus for Syndicates outside of Cetus no longer playing Cetus menu music.
October 17th, 2017 Link Forum
- Added a hint below the Focus Capacity bar for how to drag the screen in order to view Focus nodes.
- General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable)
- Adjusted the hitbox of Iradite objects.
- Increased the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.
- Changed the name of the Dual Krohkur to Twin Krohkur.
- Reduced the Fish catch sounds.
- Improved enemy spawn points and navigation in the Plains.
- Increased the damage of the basic Amp given to Operators.
- You can no longer purchase more Focus capacity than is needed to set every node active on a fully maxed tree.
- Optimizations towards Mining.
- Gara Changes
- Mass Vitrify now grows downwards to help cover enemies below you like so:
- Increased the damage of the Krohkur in Conclave.
- Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.
- Fixed not being able to progress the Plains Prospector achievement.
- Fixed sometimes matchmaking with players doing Bounties when loading into the Plains. Matchmaking should match you *with other players who are roaming around doing Incursions as opposed to Bounties.
- Fixed leaving the Plains and returning to Cetus as the Operator results in the End Of Mission screen being blank.
- Fixed Pyrol and Azurite being rarer than intended and Coprun and Devar being more likely than intended. They should now be equally as likely.
- Fixed the Host crashing in any 8 player game sessions, primarily affecting both Trials.
- Fixed Drone Hijack spawning unrestricted quantities of enemies.
- Fixed Syndicate Daily Standing limit reduction not being compensated for title cap, if the title cap leaves you with exactly 0 Standing gains.
- Fixed being able to fly into one of the sections that you're supposed to walk in during The War Within.
- Fixed Tusk Reavers not using one of their jetpack maneuvers,
- Fixed Tusk Reavers doing their jetpack smash even when jetpack was destroyed.
- Fixed progression stopper when going into the Plains from Cetus while holding TAB (having the quick view End of Mission up).
- Fixed Transference being disabled for all squad players when only one player is in between the Cetus doors.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens sometimes being shown as a generic Melee Riven.
- Fixed Chat linking Zaw Rivens sometimes being shown as a generic Melee Mod.
- Fixed being able to start the Saya’s Vigil quest while in a group (Quest is Solo).
- Fixed incorrect Gem Icons.
- Fixed the day/night cycle on Cetus affecting skyboxes in other procedural levels.
- Fixed Operator hair not being visible when wearing an Ostron Mask.
- Fixed Nidus HUD not updating after respawning.
- Fixed weapon reticle remaining when using Scanners in Sky Archwing.
- Fixed Sniper reticles in Sky Archwing partially vanishing when aiming.
- Fixed being able to equip the incorrect holster on Zaws.
- Fixed a crash when returning from Plains if a squadmate connects/disconnects while rest of squad is waiting for the gates to open.
- Fixed Warframe invincibility in the Simulacrum not applying to Operators if they haven't been spawned yet.
- Fixed some hitching occurring in Cetus related to vendor dialog.
- Fixed a never ending looping reload animation when in Sky Archwing.
- Fixed Captain Vor’s mission information not listing his name.
- Fixed a crash when entering the Plains.
October 16th, 2017 Link Forum
- General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- Resource Boosters now affect fish!
- Fixed not getting any rewards from Bounties and Incursions. Please note the increased Bounty Cetus Standing rewards will take effect when the next set is generated. *We’re working on a UI issue where the Bounty/Incursion completion does not appear on screen. Don’t worry - you’re still getting the Standing, just the UI is missing!
- Fixed not being able to redeem Sentient Cores to progress in the Quills Standing. We have let you trade in more than your cap will allow which can result in unused Standing.
- Fixed the amount of fish caught being doubled in the End of Mission screen if you had used your Operator at all in the Plains.
October 16th, 2017 Link Forum
- Added new objective UI text to Mobile Defense missions and Vor’s Prize to be more descriptive and consistent.
- Added an area kill marker for Plains Assassinate general area once the mission starts.
- Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:
- Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
- Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
- Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.
- Plains of Eidolon: Reward & Economy Changes/Fixes:
Here is the first round of changes to aspects of the new economy! We'll continue to iterate as time is spent learning the systems and feedback is given on the experience. We're still looking for that sweet spot of what amount of time is fair to 'complete' everything this massive update had to offer, but as we all have different play schedules it will continue to be tuned!
- The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values).
- Reduced the maximum downtime between Incursions from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:
- 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
- 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
- 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits
- Significantly reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint build time.
- Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces. Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do.
- Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:
- Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
- Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6.
- Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3.
- The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now):
- Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing.
- Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing.
- Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty
- General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.
- Vendors in Cetus now appear in orange on the mini map.
- Dropped Sentient Cores now float to improve visibility.
- Removed the ‘Owned’ tag on Rivens linked in Chat.
- Adjusted Supply Crate Health to better match Bounty level in the Plains.
- Reduced the brightness of the lens flares used on the Lanka.
- The Profile now displays Cetus and Quills Standing separately.
- Tweaked the Operator arm animations when shooting an Amp so it’s not so different from other aim directions.
- When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate. This fixes having to abort mission from the Plains due to not being able to re-enter Cetus.
- Polished the animations for Vazarin’s Guardian Shell to reduce head swaying when jogging.
- Tweaked the volume of Operator Amps and added sound effects to the charge up.
- Eidolon Lures now have a max level of 30.
- Grineer Dropships, Skiffs, and Bombers are no longer included in the 'kill enemies' objectives.
- Lowered Tusk Bomber Armor from 450 to 225 and lowered base Health from 4500 to 3500.
- Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe FX to better respect night time lighting in the Plains as mentioned here
- Convergence Orbs will no longer spawn on enemies in the air.
- Only 2 of Vauban’s Minelayer can be active at a time in Conclave.
- Fixed not being able to destroy the chains in the Chains of Harrow quest, or the braids in the War Within quest.
- Fixed the Eidolon not spawning if there as a Host Migration while out in the Plains.
- Fixed being unable to move forward when the Cetus gates open and having to step back and forward again in order to make it through.
- Fixed not being able to craft the Dual Krohkur due to the required single Krohkurs to craft counting as 1 weapon instead of 2.
- Fixes towards instantly failing Bounties in the Plains.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Protective Dash providing immunity and health, regardless of whether or not anything is hit. Only "allies hit by Void Dash" are meant to receive buff.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Mending Soul giving immunity to fish, preventing spearfishing.
- Fixes towards experiencing a crash when loading from the Plains to another level.
- Fixed the Focus screen not displaying the remaining daily Focus cap.
- Fixed two Hijacked Drones appearing when a Host migration occurs right after hacking the Drone.
- Fixed Grineer Snipers in Plains towers rapidly respawning.
- Fixed Corpus Nullifiers not destroying Gara’s Mass Vitrify and causing it to double up next time it is cast as seen here
- Fixed medium and large Goopolas dissecting to Charc Eel unique items.
- Fixed Operator Void Blast not costing Energy when used in mid-air.
- Fixed Operator Void Mode melee Focus upgrade allowing spammable Void Blast with no Energy cost.
- Fixed Zaw becoming invisible after a Host migration.
- Fixed being able to dissolve Eidolons & Capture Targets via Channelling which could prevent loot from spawning.
- Fixed the Magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in the Rift.
- Fixed Spot-loading when equipping a new modular weapon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Arca Plasmor disintegrating the Teralyst.
- Fixed hacked Eidolon Lures not following after becoming downed.
- Fixed not being able to equip a Veiled Zaw Riven on any Melee weapon.
- Fixed fish/mining Resources collected in the Plains duplicating if you went from Cetus to the Plains and then joined a Conclave mission.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground affected area not matching the visuals.
- Fixed unintentional fish being attracted to Peppered Bait.
- Fixed getting an ‘unknown error’ when claiming an Eidolon Lens.
- Fixed chaining slides and air-slides counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
- Fixed traversing in Sky Archwing counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
- Fixed a typo in the Sharrac description.
- Fixed not being able to waypoint Iradite, Grokdul, or Maprico Trees in the Plains.
- More fixes towards getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Clients not being able to see Entitled weapon names.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mandachord Instrument Packs being sold for Credits in the Market.
- Fixed not being able to complete Sortie Defense missions.
- Fixed Mobile Defense data masses falling through the floor in certain tilesets.
- Fixed script error when opening Ayatan Treasure list in Trade UI when in a Dojo.
- Fixed numerous script errors from Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning between Cetus and the Plains.
- Fixed the Man of Few Words quest VO not playing as seen here
- Fixed a broken Dragon Key UI icon.
- Fixed incorrectly placed ‘Completed’ text on the Bounty screen.
- Fixed incorrect glass materials in the Relay.
- Fixed Operator Masks not appearing properly during Transference.
- Fixed some UI not displaying when entering the Plains.
- Fixed Sigils flickering when equipped on Gara.
- Fixed the Inbox sometimes appearing on screen randomly.
- Fixed numerous typos.
October 13th, 2017 Link Forum
Please put all Plains of Eidolon feedback and bug reports here:
- Added more details to Zenuriks Energizing Dash description to better clarify how it functions.
Plains Drone Hijack Changes & Fixes:
- Added UI icons to match current objective markers at all stages.
- Hijacked Drone now scales in Health by the # of players.
- Replaced the yellow diamond marker at extraction with the white NPC extraction marker used in Defection missions.
- Increased the Hijacked Drones move radius. Players must now be within 30 meters of Drone for it to move to objective (was 10 meters).
- Reduced Lotus transmissions when reinforcements are called in to destroy the Hijacked Drone.
- Fixed an issue where if more than one Drone Hijack Incursion was played, the previous Incursion's Drone destination was marked as the new Incursion's Drone destination and the Drone moved to an unmarked location.
Mortar and Bombard Enemy Changes:
- Drastically reduced the AoE damage from 150 to 40 for Mortar projectiles.
- Reduced the Impact damage of the Mortar Bombard mortars from 25 to 17 and AoE damage reduced from 50 to 25.
- Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber bombs from 25 to 20, AoE damage from 35 to 30, and AoE radius from 15 to 12.
- Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber rockets from 15 to 12 and AoE damage from 20 to 17.
- Reduced the Armor of Bombers from 500 to 450 and Health reduced from 5000 to 4500.
- Replaced Gara’s Blueprint requirement of Kuva with Orokin Cells.
- Increased Endo Bounty rewards at highest tiers - we will continue to monitor and balance the economy (rewards and costs). Worry not, Tenno!
- Vor’s Prize will now appear as “Completed” in the Codex for players that chose to skip it back in the day. This was causing confusion on prerequisites for Saya’s Vigil - it wasn't stopping progression, just adding confusion.
- Updated an old Waypoint used in Stolen Dreams and The New Strange quests which was missing an in-world marker and yellow tint, this may have caused some confusion as all missions use the in-world marker now.
- Included a small optimization for Relay/Cetus CPU for high players counts.
- Adjusted the positioning, size, and hit radius of the Iradite Resource in the Plains.
- Lowered Eidolon Drone hijack marker's minimum range from 40 meters to 5 meters.
- Adjusted the weaponry of the Skiffs and Tusk Dargyn’s in the Plains to not be so accurate.
- Operator’s first Amp will now properly strip resistances.
- The Focus School selection screen will now appear on login if a player has completed Second *Dream but doesn't have a Focus ability selected yet. This should also fix people stuck in the *War Within quest or The Second Dream quest.
- Removed the ‘Exit’ button from the End of Mission Failed screen upon dying in the Plains. This fixes clicking ‘Exit’ resulting in a screen lock and having to close the game.
- Increased the Grineer Dropship Turrets base Armor from 50 to 100 and increased Turret base Health from 600 to 650.
- To reduce unintended Transference movement chaining, one can only use Transference once after a jump and must land before being able to use Transference again.
- End of mission Endo rewards will now appear as a sum instead of multiples (ex. 200 Endo as opposed to 50 Endo x 4).
- Increased the context action of Grineer Caches from Incursions/Bounties in the Plains.
- Argonak damage decreased in Conclave.
- Vasto Prime damage returned to what it was previously in Conclave.
- Krohkur damage decreased in Conclave.
- Latron Wraith mag size returned to 15 in Conclave.
- Gara’s Shattered Lash no longer knocks down in Conclave.
- Fixed a crash when entering Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed a join-in-progress crash.
- Fixed a variety of crashes when using Transference.
- Fixed a crash when completing Bounties.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within quest where you were unable to use Transference.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in the Stolen Dreams where you were unable to ‘Find the Arcane Machine’.
- Fixed the Quills Daily Standing Limit appearing to be 0.
- Fixed Convergence not being shared between Operator and Warframe.
- Fixed Mining breaking and the UI getting stuck on screen if you were Mining out in the Plains, walked back into Cetus and then back out into the Plains, and then completed Mining a deposit.
- Fixed the Sharp Shooter Achievement reading ‘100 meters’ but not actually functioning properly (it was triggering at 10 vs 100).
- Fixed not being able to install a Magus on the Operator's Zariman Suit and Hood.
- Fixed the time limit being ~165 minutes when playing a second Cache Incursion in Plains.
- Fixed timer/Cache count UI ordering in the Plains.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify completely freezing bosses in glass.
- Fixed the Archwing Launcher Segment not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed Mag Pneuma Helmet being free for everyone.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the The War Within quest.
- Potential fix for getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
- Potential fix for missing transmissions during Bounties.
- Fixed NPC’s getting their Shield values multiplied twice by the difficulty level.
- Fixed sounds dangling if you switched to a different Gear weapon (like Spearfishing) while it was equipped.
- Fixed Clients seeing their Bounty objective marker as Cetus when on the Plains.
- Fixed Gara having no description for her Passive.
- Fixed missing subtitles when meeting Onkko for the first time.
- Fixed numerous script errors caused by Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a typo in the Plains Assassinate objective text.
- Fixed a shader issues with Limbo and Banshee.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
October 13th, 2017 Link Forum
- Added ‘Complete a Bounty in Cetus’ text to Saya’s Vigil quest to clarify prerequisite.
- Old Man Suumbaat now takes Raw Gems for Standing.
- Increased accuracy and damage of the Grineer Dropship turrets in the Plains.
- Fisher Hai-Luk in Cetus now displays the daily Standing limit, as well as the actual amount of *Standing received when providing fish (as well as the total amount if it exceeds the Standing limit).
- Increased the distance of Extraction during the Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Removed a few unreleased Mods from the Transmutation table and set them as Untradable. If you were able to acquire one you get to keep it for now!
- Fixed being unable to visit the Plains and use weapons if joining in 'Public'.
- Fixed a crash when returning the Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed a crash when switching levels from the Plains.
- Potential fix for Incursions hanging at the end of a stage seemingly randomly.
- Fixed the objective not updating in Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Fixed getting an error message and your camera being stuck in place when selecting Old Man Suumbaat’s Daily Special.
- Fixed Tusk Minigun Bombard Eximus and Tusk Sniper Eximus not reacting properly to being disarmed in Cetus.
- Fixed long numerical values when crafting Amps in Cetus.
- Fixed seeing floating Sigils when talking to vendors in Cetus.
- Fixed seeing a Steel Meridian icon instead of Cetus Standing icon when returning to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed incorrect Amp stats when viewing it in the Operator Customization screen.
- Fixed a Relay/Cetus issue where player names may flicker or disappear.
- Fixed fish not appearing in a certain area of water in the Plains.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Polarize.
- Fixed a crash when playing The Index.
- Fixed not being able to open Relics and select rewards at the end of Void fissure missions.
- Fixed some localization issues.
October 12th, 2017 Link Forum - Plains of Eidolon
The highly anticipated Plains of Eidolon update is here!
Our biggest update, ever, Plains of Eidolon has finally arrived! First off, thank you for checking it out!
If you're new to Warframe - oh hi! You’ve arrived at an interesting time in our multi-year journey. We hope you’ll stay a while and join our little space-ninja community. Cetus and its open landscape, Plains of Eidolon, have been placed early on in the progression path on Earth so that you can experience them as soon as possible!
If you’re a Founder - a Veteran - a Prime Access supporter - please know that it is by your hand that this crazy update is even possible. This update is dedicated to you.
Plains of Eidolon, with its expansive landscape and all-new dynamic game systems, represents the ongoing evolution of Warframe. Our continuing mission: to create a game that feels alive, that challenges its creators and its players alike. A game that lives up to the amazing community that has grown around it.
Happy Fishing, Tenno!
THE WARFRAME TEAM :community:
Some quick facts you might want to know about how Cetus & the Plains of Eidolon work!
The Plains of Eidolon and Cetus operate on a persistent asymmetrical Day/Night Cycle. As the sun rises and sets, different gameplay systems become available! The details are:
- The 'Day' cycle lasts 100 minutes.
- The 'Night' cycle lasts 50 minutes.
- The full cycle is 150 minutes (Day + Night).
- You can get BOUNTIES from Konzu in Cetus - these are missions that increase your standing and *earn you rewards. You can do this DAY or NIGHT!
- INCURSIONS are random events that will occur in the Plains if you haven't selected a Bounty before you depart. These only happen in the DAY!
- At NIGHT you can engage in the TERALYST HUNT.
- Ostron Vendors are accessible in Cetus at any time!
- These Update notes have close to 25 pages of information explaining the Update. The Plains of Eidolon is new for all Tenno - take your time and enjoy discovering how to make your way through the systems.
To have these Update notes be as clear as they can, we will categorize the main additions in two main categories:
CETUS & THE QUILLS & THE OSTRONS - the Colony and the Colonists. & THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON - the Open Landscape.
CETUS & THE OSTRONS!
A tight knit band of merchants, hucksters, and survivors, the Ostrons call Cetus their home. The town was built around an Orokin Tower that both protects and nourishes them. Gold for blood. Blood for gold.
Cetus requires you to earn Standing to unlock rewards from its people. The Daily Standing Cap for Cetus works identically to all other Syndicates, and can be viewed under your Profile!
As you venture through Cetus, you will encounter many unique townspeople. Pay close attention to their barks and replies, for each encounter can tell a different story:
Fishing tackle, bait, and mounting - Fisher Hai-Luk Fishing! Feed yourself and the ones you love! Spears, bait, and a lifetime of knowledge! Fisher Hai-Luk, at your service!
Mining - Old Man Suumbaat Let Old Man Suumbaat help you draw wealth from the Plains! All your mining needs catered to right here!
Masks and Oddities - Nakak Knickknacks and oddities!
- FOSFORs can also be purchased from Nakak! Fosfors do more than just signal your position - blast these flares into the sky (when equipped in your Gear wheel) for a significantly increased Affinity Range while active!
Animals - Master Teasonai Unique Kubrow & Kavat Gene Masking Kits and Orbiter decorations! A hunter should take pride in their animal.
Bounty Giver - Konzu Handy with gun or blade? Cetus needs you.
Zaw Weapon Assembly (Modular Weapons) - Hok's Anvil
You have long dreamed of your perfect blade! Dream no longer, at master craftsman Hok's anvil your dreams will become reality. Stoke your fires of creativity!
Hok offers a variety of services and is your gateway to modular Melee weapons called 'Zaws'. Through Cetus you can acquire components to forge your very own Zaw! Be sure to view Hok's Other Services to find out how to make your Zaw (and other Melee weapons) your own!
Exodia are a new series of enhancements used on Zaws - they work similarly to Arcanes and are technology accessible from the Ostron people. You can install an Exodia on your Zaw in your Foundry in the 'Arcanes' section.
CETUS: Cetus itself has Standing you can earn to increase your favor with the Ostron people. There are 5 ranks possible on Cetus: 1: Offworlder 2: Visitor 3: Trusted 4: Surah 5: Kin
THE QUILLS: Eidolon Hunter & Focus 2.0
A mysterious group you can engage with and earn Standing for if you've finished The War Within!
You can earn to earn favor with the Quills (separate from Cetus Standing/limit). There are 5 ranks possible: 1: Mote 2: Observer 3: Adherent 4: Instrument 5: Architect
PLAINS OF EIDOLON
The Plains of Eidolon is an ancient battlefield where Sentients fought to destroy the Orokin Tower that the Ostrons now call home. The Sentients failed and died, leaving behind an ancient graveyard throughout the Landscape. The towering Spectral Sentients known as Eidolons survived the Old War. Every night they ascend from the waters and wander the Plains in search of what they’ve lost. Small, deadly Sentients appear throughout the Plains and protect the Eidolon. At daybreak, they disappear and wait for night to emerge once more.
The Grineer have organized drilling stations and sprawling outposts throughout the Plains to excavate the technology of the Old War. Fight Grineer during the day and clear out their bases, but be fast as these Grineer will call reinforcements when they spot danger. As you venture deeper into the Plains, there will be tougher Grineer enemies so come prepared. When night falls, some Grineer will retreat to their camps and attempt to wait it out while reinforcing their outposts and repairing their equipment for the new day.
Saving your Progress on the Plains happens in a number of ways - most of which are automatic!
1) If you return to Cetus through the gates at any point, your mission concludes and all progress is saved. 2) If you return to your Landing Craft via the escape menu. 3) All progress is automatically saved on completing Bounties or Incursions. 4) Fishing, Mining, or using consumables results in a specific save of that content (fish caught, minerals extracted, consumables used).
Here’s what the Plains of Eidolon have to offer:
Experience the great outdoors as you fish in the rivers and streams. Catch a variety of fish species throughout the Plains and bring them back to Cetus. Expect to find:
- Charc Eeel
- Mortus Lungfish
The fish of the plains are prized by the Ostrons because they can feed but also provide resources to the people.
Visit Fisher Hai-Luk in Cetus to purchase a fishing spear for Standing and Resources found in the Plains of Eidolon. There are 3 reusable fishing spear blueprints available for purchase, each specializing in catching specific types of fish:
- Lanzo - The barbed prongs on this fishing spear make it easier to catch fish with smooth skin.
- Tulok - This fishing spear features a slender blade to puncture armored plates and carapaces.
- Peram - This fishing spear has multiple blades that allow it to pierce the hides of scaly fish.
Hai-Luk also offers Gear to aid in your fishing efforts, and 4 kinds of Bait Blueprints that may be crafted using components from filleted fish and Resources collected in the Plains.
How to spearfish:
- Before heading out into the Plains, add your spear of choice to your Gear wheel in your Arsenal.
- Find a body of water, open your Gear wheel (or use your hotkey), and select your spear to enter fishing mode.
- Aiming and shooting with the spear works just as it does when launching other spear weapons.
- Aim at an unknowing fish and toss your spear for a chance to reel in your catch!
- Use your equipped Bait by pressing the Alt Fire button.
By visiting Old Man Suumbaat in Cetus, you can acquire a Cutter to carve resources straight from the rocks of the Plains. Three different reusable Cutter blueprints can be purchased for Standing:
- Nosam Cutter - a standard tool for cutting ore and gems out of stone.
- Focused Nosam Cutter - a more accurate variation of the Nosam Cutter.
- Advanced Nosam Cutter - enhanced with cybernetics, this tool is able to locate nearby gems and ore veins and has a chance to retrieve Eidolon Gems.
Once you have acquired your blueprint and crafted your Cutter, enter the Plains. The ancient battle has left traces of energy on those Plains, and this affects the Landscape, including the very rock formations! As a result, you will be able to mine interesting and strange mineral deposits with interesting and strange rewards. ‘Arcane Gems’ will be available from this system. Once you find a deposit, and have your mining laser, simply trace the pattern on the rock to successfully extract your reward!
- Tear Asurite
- Marquise Veridos
- Star Crimzian
- Radian Sentrium
- Heart Nyth
- Auroxium Alloy
- Fersteel Alloy
- Coprite Alloy
- Pyrotic Alloy
Summon your Archwing at will to fly through the open landscape, spot and battle Grineer enemies from the sky, and experience the beautiful scenery. Movement has been reworked to make it easy to fly through the Plains and engage enemies on the ground. Please note this Sky Archwing version is separately balanced in terms of powers and speed.
How to enable Sky Archwing:
- Acquire the Sky Archwing Enabler Segment available in the Market or in the Tenno Research Lab in the Dojo!
- Craft and Equip Charges of the Enabler!
- Enter the Plains of Eidolon!
- Call your Sky Archwing down using the Gear Menu!
Incursions! When you're out on the Plains of Eidolon at your leisure - the Lotus will prompt you to opt into 'INCURSIONS'. These are randomly generated missions.
Bounties! Konzu will present you with a list of Bounties in Cetus. There are 5 Tiers of Bounties determined by enemy level and Reward pools! These Bounties rotate cyclically.
New Mod Sets! Three new Mod Sets are now available for you to acquire! Each set focuses on 1 of following 3 styles of combat: ability casting (Augur), gunning (Vigilante), and melee (Gladiator). Stats for these Mods increase on Rank and have an added stat bonus if equipped with Mods from the same set.
Augur Mod Set:
- Augur Message (Warframe)
- Augur Accord (Warframe)
- Augur Reach (Warframe)
- Augur Secrets (Warframe)
- Augur Pact (Pistol)
- Augur Seeker (Pistol)
Vigilante Mod Set:
- Vigilante Pursuit (Warframe)
- Vigilante Vigor (Warframe)
- Vigilante Supplies (Primary)
- Vigilante Armaments (Primary)
- Vigilante Offense (Primary)
- Vigilante Fervor (Primary)
Gladiator Mod Set:
- Gladiator Aegis (Warframe)
- Gladiator Resolve (Warframe)
- Gladiator Finesse (Warframe)
- Gladiator Might (Melee)
- Gladiator Vice (Melee)
- Gladiator Rush (Melee)
These Mods are available as potential rewards from completing Bounties from Cetus and may also be acquired as drops from Assassination bosses.
Kinetic Diversion (Archwing) Convert +40% of Damage on Health to Energy
Spring-Loaded Blade (Melee) +30% Weapon Range for +24 secs on Status Effect.
Target Acquired (Sniper Rifles) +60% to Headshot Multiplier
These Mods can be found as rewards for Incursions.
When night approaches and only the bravest Grineer remain, the Eidolon you seek emerges to roam the Plains. But this towering giant does not seem all to phased with you as a Warframe...
Perhaps you should find THE QUILLS in Cetus to learn how!
Grineer 'TUSK' Enemies!
The Grineer have a new look, new sounds, and some new firepower! Get ready to face off against the Grineer TUSK units! They boast a new array of weaponry, advanced aerial and ground combat, and have a more threatening cloned vocal box to go with it. Beware, Tenno!
New Resources! New enemies and creatures aren’t the only things you’ll encounter in the Plains! New Resources, known and desired by the inhabitants of Cetus, are yours to discover. Choose your time wisely, as the Plains shift to unearth certain resources at night...
- Cetus Wisp
- & More
Caves! Within the roaming hills and dark watery depths of the Plains, lurk deep hidden caves. But not all these caves are inhabited...
'Glass Fish' Memory Fragments! Every colony has a story. Piece together an Ostron Folktale about the Wife of the Earth and the Husband of the Sea.
From On High: Kill 100 grounded enemies while in Archwing Mode above the Plains of Eidolon.
Master Angler: Catch 10 Fish.
Forged in Fire: Craft your first Zaw.
Champion of the People: Complete 10 bounties given by Ostron townspeople.
By the Dawn’s Early Light: Survive a night on the Plains of Eidolon.
Marathoner: Travel 100,000 meters across the Plains of Eidolon.
Sharpshooter: Kill an enemy from over 100 meters away across the Plains of Eidolon.
Tomb Looter: Explore all of the Eidolon Caves.
Pest Control: Kill 100 Plains beasts.
Plains of Prospector: Unearth 100 Deposits from the Eidolon Plains.
Sleds of Sunshine: Slide 500 metres across the Plains of Eidolon.
New Gara Warframe and Quest! SAYA'S VIGIL QUEST Radio chatter suggests the Grineer have found traces of an Eidolon researcher who vanished nearly twenty years ago. On the brink of a discovery, he stashed away his research in crates hidden throughout the Plains. His best friend Konzu is worried that his mourning widow, Saya will do something rash.
Visit Konzu in Cetus to learn more about Onkko and his research.
Please note this is a beginner friendly quest - and it's balanced accordingly. Veteran Tenno will have no problem completing it or helping new players complete it (maybe with advice since it's Solo). If you're a veteran, enjoy the story as you breeze your way through! If you have Gara owned ahead of completion, a Riven will be yours!
Shatter your enemies with the offensive abilities of Lotus’ newest glass-inspired warrior.
Visit the Plains of Eidolon to find Gara’s parts in Bounties, aside from the Gara Blueprint for the end of Quest reward.
SHATTERED LASH Lash out with stream of shattered glass, or hold for an arcing strike
SPLINTER STORM Gara’s armor splinters into a maelstrom of shattered glass that slices enemies and impairs their weapons. Allies who contact the cloud are fortified against damage.
SPECTRORAGE Trap enemies in a carousel of mirrors, forcing them to attack visions of their true selves. Destroyed mirrors damage their attackers, as does the collapse of the carousel.
MASS VITRIFY Create an expanding ring of molten glass that slowly crystallizes enemies who enter. When the expansion is complete, the ring hardens to block weapons fire. Using Shattered Lash will smash the ring and send razor-sharp glass flying outward.
Gara’s New Signature Glass Weapons and Customizations!
Blast enemies with glass slugs that devastate on impact. This is Gara’s signature weapon. Find it and its blueprint in the Market today!
Silently lacerate enemies with Gara’s signature glass throwing knives. Find it and its blueprint in the Market today!
Tear and maim with this agile, lightweight glass hammer. Gara’s signature melee weapon. Find it and its blueprint in the Market today!
GARA VIRAGO HELMET A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Gara.
HYALUS SYANDANA Gara’s signature Syandana.
Mag Deluxe MAG PNEUMA COLLECTION
Breathe new life into Mag with this collection of signature items. Includes the lavish Mag Pneuma Skin, Maruta Tonfa Skin, and the Vasa Syandana.
MAG PNEUMA SKIN Breath new life into Mag with her lavish new form.
MARUTA TONFA SKIN Mag Pneuma’s signature skin for Tonfa weapons.
VASA SYANDANA Mag Pneuma’s signature Syandana.
New Grineer Weapons!
Pick off targets by highlighting distant enemies using this Grineer rifle's advanced laser sighting system. Deadly in both single fire and automatic modes. Visit your Dojo to research the Argonak!
This hooked blade rewards critical hits to those skilled enough to strike with finesse. Find it and its blueprint in the Market today!
DUAL KROHKUR Battlefield butchery becomes all too easy with a Krohkur blade in each hand. Visit your Dojo to research the Dual Krohkur!
4 New Melee Stances! These Stances are available as potential rewards from completing Bounties from Cetus and may also be acquired as drops from enemies on the Plains.
Swooping Falcon (single sword) - Quick slashes with spinning lunges
Carving Mantis (dual sword) - Strong slashes and quick stabs that keep momentum forward
Twirling Spire (polearm) - A mix of sweeping attacks with precise strikes
Stinging Thorn (single dagger) - Vigorous slashes with forceful stabs.
New 'Arcane' Enhancements: We have added new Enhancement for certain gear that can be installed in the 'Arcane' section of the Foundry once you earn them!
Magus are used to enhance Operator Armor. Virtuos are used to enhance your Operator Amps. Exodia are used to enhance your Zaw (Modular Melee) Visit Ostron Merchants to learn more about these new Upgrades!
Focus means Spoilers - read no further if you haven't completed The Second Dream!
It's been almost two years since we released the first version of Focus. Focus comes as a system unlocked upon completion of 'The Second Dream'. After answering a series of questions from The Lotus, you (the Operator) chose a Focus school and began your journey through a series of Passives that you needed to unlock all the while earning the Focus points to do so. Then came The War Within, where your Operator became playable with a few abilities meant mainly to help you earn Kuva and participate in Quests.
The core purpose of this rework is to shift the goals of the Focus system away from supplementing Warframes and towards making your Operator more combat-ready. This means that there will be more of a balance between Passives and Actives under Focus 2.0.
Let's start with some very important facts about all your accrued Focus Points and installed Lenses: 1. All installed Lenses have been removed and returned to your inventory. You should give yourself time to study the new system before you reinstall them. 2. All spent Focus Points have been returned so you can respec your skill trees. 3. There are Focus Lenses (1.25% Affinity Conversion), Greater Focus Lenses (1.75% Affinity Conversion), and now (name not final) Eidolon/Ostron Lenses (2.25% Affinity Conversion) Blueprints for this last category—requiring multiple Greater Lenses to craft—will be awarded through the Plains of Eidolon Bounty System.
- The Daily Focus Cap has increased from 100,000 to 250,000 Focus per day.
- Convergence Orbs now yield an 8x multiplier versus a 6x.
Now we shall talk Passives, Residuals, and Actives.
Actives in their current form on the public build are at the behest of a 100 HP pool for the Operator. The Active and Passive Focus paths in Focus 2.0 aim to increase your Operator’s survivability and to give you the option to approach combat with added Operator support and armaments. Only a few encounters will necessitate this and as the game and feedback grows we will develop accordingly.
As far as the Focus Schools themselves, we have clear cut the trees of the old system and are rebuilding entirely new ability paths. We are also including cross-Focus nodes you can unlock within different trees!
Many benefits of the new Focus trees are linked to the activation of the Operator or Operator Abilities (Void Dash, Void Blast, Void Mode).
We have reduced the Pool Increase costs significantly and distributed the Focus point investment more into the nodes.
Naramon has 10 Nodes for you to explore! Affinity Spike: Kills from melee attacks grant increased Affinity! Power Spike: Melee Combo Counter will now decay over time. Mind Step: Increase the movement speed of your Operator! Mind Sprint: Increase the speed of Void Dash! Disorienting Blast: Void Blast has a chance to confuse enemies. Disarming Blast: enemies hit by Void Blast have a 10% chance to be disarmed. Executing Dash: Void Dash no longer displaces enemies, instead it will open them up to finishers and increase finisher damage. Surging Dash: Creates a wave while dashing, increasing the damage in the area around the operator. Void Stalker: Void Mode increases the Critical Chance of melee attacks, and the chance gradually decreases when the Operator leaves Void Mode. Void Hunter: Void Mode reveals enemies through walls, and this gradually decreases when the Operator leaves Void Mode.
Zenurik has 10 Nodes for you to explore! Energy Pulse: Energy pickups grant additional energy over time! Void Static: Void Mode emits a pulse that deals damage per second over a certain distance and costs additional energy. Void Singularity: Void Mode pulls enemies within range toward the Operator, and costs additional energy per second. Energizing Dash: Void Dash creates a zone of energy for a brief amount of time. Allies passing through the zone gain energy for a time. Lightning Dash: Manifests ball lightning after a Void Dash that travels slowly and zaps enemies within range and deals damage. Void Siphon: Increase the energy regeneration or your Operator! Void Flow: Increase the energy of your Operator! Temporal Blast: Void Blast slows enemies for a time. Voltaic Blast: Void Blast creates a surge of electricity, zapping enemies within range and dealing damage. Inner Might: Increase melee channeling efficiency!
Unairu has 10 Nodes for you to explore! Void Spines: Damage taken is returned to the attacker Sundering Dash: Using Void Dash through an enemy will reduce their Armour Crippling Dash: Using Void Dash through an enemy will reduce their damage Void Shadow: Void Mode will now render allies within range invisible. The ability costs additional energy per second. Void Chrysalis: Void Mode reduces damage taken by invisible allies within range. The ability costs additional energy per second. Basilisk Scales: Increase the armor of your Operator! Basilisk Gaze: Increase the radius of Void Blast! Magnetic Blast: Enemies hit by Void Blast are affected by bullet attractor for a time. Unairu Wisp: Void Blast has a chance to summon a Wisp when it damages an enemy. The Wisp can be picked up by allies to increase Operator damage for a time. Stone Skin: Increase armour for your Warframe and your Operator!
Madurai has 10 Nodes for you to explore! Phoenix Talons: Physical damage increased! Inner Gaze: Increase energy for Amps and Void Beam Eternal Gaze: Increase the regeneration rate of energy for Amps and Void Beam Blazing Dash: Void Dash leaves a trail of fire that deals damage over time Meteoric Dash: Void Dash deals extra damage to enemies Flame Blast: Void Blast releases a ball of fire that deals a percentage of the Void Blast damage and explodes Rising Blast: Increase damage of Void Blast and it can now be charged to deal additional damage Void Radiance: Consumes energy on leaving Void Mode to blind enemies within range for a time Void Strike: On leaving Void Mode, the next attack additional damage for every second spent cloaked. Cloak consumes additional energy per second. Phoenix Spirit: Elemental damage increased!
Vazarin has 10 Nodes for you to explore. Mending Unity: Increases your Affinity Radius! Enduring Tides: Increases Operator Health. Rejuvenating Tides: Increases Operator Health regeneration. Guardian Shell: Void Blast can be charged to manifest a shield that drains energy while absorbing damage. Guardian Blast: Void Blast gives allies shields while consuming energy. Protective Dash: Allies hit by Void Dash are granted immunity from damage and healed! Sonic Dash: Void Dash no longer displaces enemies, instead it emits a stunning shockwave. Mending Soul: Generates instantaneous revives! Void Regen: Void Mode heals your Operator at the cost of energy. Void Aegis: Void Mode creates a growing shield at the cost of energy. Cross-Focus Unlocks: Way-Bounds For players who delve deep into their Focus trees, two passive nodes from each tree can be made “universal” once maxed! These are denoted by 'Way Bound' terminology. For a substantial Focus cost and other items, these passives become available regardless of the school you are using. One can only truly “complete” a Focus tree by exploring all 5 of the Tenno ways! But there is also NEW - all the above examples don't include the Weaponry and Arcane-like Enhancements your Operators are getting when they become true 'Eidolon Hunters'.
Operator AMPS: Operator Weapons!
Tenno who seek out the Eidolon Hunter will be exposed to an Operator Weaponry system.
Operators will be able to wield a new Modular weaponized system that attaches to their arm, called an AMP. These devices amplify the Operator's Void Beam and Void Blast attacks and channeling them in different ways. They are comprised of three components: the Brace, the Scaffold, and the Prism.
You can equip and customize your AMP in the Customize Operator menu aboard your Orbiter.
Operators & Enhancements: VIRTUOS and MAGUS!
- Operator Cosmetic Upgrades: 3 New Armor sets are here for your Operators! These Ostron fashioned Operator suits can be acquired by visiting The Quills in Cetus or the Market!
- Operators can now equip their very own set of Arcane-like enhancements called MAGUS. *Please note that Magus can only be installed on all Operator Suits but the Zariman Suit. We’re working on fixing that in a near Hotfix.
- Operator AMPS can be enhanced with VIRTUOUS.
Operator Mode Changes:
- There are two energy sources for your Operator: 1 for Void Beam, and another for Void Dash, Void Mode, and Void Blast. Both energy sources regen over time, and energy pickups only affect the latter abilities.
- To create more flow with Transference between Operator and Warframe, you can now seamlessly transition to your Operator and back to your Warframe at any time - even when in mid bullet jump!
- You can now double tap “shift” to perform a slide as the Operator.
- When in Operator mode, Warframes now have a 90% damage reduction from enemies if an ability is active during Transference. If no ability is active during Transference, you Warframe is invulnerable and untargetable.
Time Limited: Twitch Drops Campaign!
For 2 weeks following the Plains of Eidolon, our first ever Twitch Drops Campaign is live! Thre Great Eidolon Hunt
Everything you need to know about this campaign can be found in this handy image:
If you are wondering who to tune into, see here: Exclusive Sigil Drop List
Sortie Reward Changes & Additions
- Plains of Eidolon has been added to the list of eligible Sortie regions!
- The Void has been added to the list of eligible Sortie regions! Sorties that occur in the Void will have every mission take place in the Void.
- Modular Melee Rivens have been added to the Sortie Reward Pool! These are different from Melee Rivens in that they are made for Zaw weapon combinations.
- Kuva (6000) has been added to Sortie Rewards.
- Lenses have been removed from Sortie Rewards - basic Lenses have been added to Bounties.
- Take your Captura to new lengths by purchasing the Plains Scene from Old Man Sumbaat! You'll need to climb the ranks of the Cetus Standing to earn this!
- Defection has been added to eligible Void Fissure missions!
- Added a new ‘shield-like’ objective marker to Defense, Mobile Defense, Hijack, and Sabotage missions.
- Added a ‘Delete All Read Messages’ option in the Inbox. *Please note that this currently does not apply to Community messages.
- Added a Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tileset level to the Interception mix for some variation.
- Added a visual indicator when viewing a Mod that lets you know if you already own it.
- Prettied up materials for several doors in different tilesets.
- Added a Screen-Shake toggle option!
- Added two new alternate versions of the default Liset load screens!
- You can now control if you want to accept gifts from All, Friends Only, or None in the Options Menu!
Weapon Fall-Off Damage Changes: One of Warframe’s biggest appeals is the diverse selection of weaponry. Even within the subclasses of rifles and pistols, there is huge variety to be found, such as the distinction between projectile weapons (firing physical projectiles which move through space, like the Boltor) and hitscan weapons (firing draws an imaginary line between the gun and the point aimed at, doing damage instantly to whatever it hits, like the Soma). For obvious reasons, hitscans are very effective at long distances - this has never been an issue with Warframe’s tileset-based gameplay, but as we shot enemies from a kilometer away in the plains with our pistols, we knew something had to be done.
With the release of Plains of Eidolon, most weapons will have a form of damage falloff added, to reduce their effectiveness at extremely long distances. But don’t panic! This damage falloff will only be noticeable at extreme ranges (greater than 300m). Across all of our current tilesets, we were unable to find an unobstructed line of sight longer than 300m, so that is the point at which damage falloff will start.
Based on our assessment of all existing procedural tiles we’re extra confident that our current tileset-based gameplay will be largely unaffected. It is also worth noting that snipers will be able to fire 600m without experiencing falloff, to give them more of a purpose in this wide open terrain where long range weapons should thrive.
Sniper Rifle Changes:
General Sniper Changes:
- Reticle sway removed from all zoom levels!
- 1 meter punch through added to all snipers without any to start with (snipers with innate punch through unchanged).
- 1 combo count removed at a time when duration runs out instead of all of them (decay vs. cooldown).
- 1 combo count removed on miss instead of all of them
- Additional bullets from multishot will each count as their own hits and misses in the combo counter
- Combo duration reduced to 2 seconds for all snipers apart from Lanka which is reduced to 6
- Damage fall off begins at 400 meters and ends at 600 meters with damage reduced to 50% past 600 meters.
Specific Sniper Weapon Changes:
- First level zoom +10% Damage replaced with +30% Head Shot Damage
- Second level zoom 15% Damage replaced with +50% Head Shot Damage
- Fire rate increased from 1.5 to 2.67
- First level zoom +15% Damage replaced with +35% Head Shot Damage
- First level zoom reduced from 4x to 3.5x
- Second level zoom 20% Damage replaced with +55% Head Shot Damage
- Second level zoom reduced from 10x to 6x
- Next round is chambered immediately after firing instead of waiting for fire rate to cycle
- Fire rate increased from 1.5 to 2
- First level zoom +10% Damage replaced with +30% Head Shot Damage
- Second level zoom 15% Damage replaced with +50% Head Shot Damage
- Fire rate increased from 1.5 to 2
- First level zoom +10% Damage replaced with +30% Head Shot Damage
- Second level zoom 15% Damage replaced with +50% Head Shot Damage
- Fire rate increased from 1.5 to 2.67
- First level zoom reduced from 5x to 3.5x
- Second level zoom reduced from 12x to 6x
- First level zoom +15% Damage replaced with +35% Head Shot Damage
- Second level zoom 15% Damage replaced with +55% Head Shot Damage
- Second level zoom reduced from 6x to 4x
- Third level zoom 20% Damage replaced with +70% Head Shot Damage
- Third level zoom reduced from 12x to 8x
- Fire rate increased from 1.5 to 2
- First level zoom +15% Damage replaced with +35% Head Shot Damage
- Second level zoom 15% Damage replaced with +55% Head Shot Damage
- Second level zoom reduced from 6x to 4x
- Third level zoom 20% Damage replaced with +70% Head Shot Damage
- Third level zoom reduced from 12x to 8x
- Charge rate decreased from 1.5 to 1
- Second level zoom reduced from 7x to 5x
- Third level zoom reduced from 12x to 8x
- Vasto Prime Mastery Rank increased from 0 to 3.
- Vasto Prime damage increased from 60 to 70.
- Vasto Prime status chance increased from 15 to 20%.
- Vasto Prime critical chance increased from 15 to 20%.
- All trace fire weapons trace distance reduced to 300m apart from Sniper Rifles which stay at 1000m.
- Magnetic Damage Status Effects now drain energy over time as opposed to completely draining all energy.
- Changed Ayatan Star markers to only display if you're within 100 meters or so range of the drop. Amber Star markers will also appear larger due to their rarity and to avoid confusion.
- Maroo's Bazaar is now located on Mars.
- Adjusted the Nyx Carnifex Helmet and Skin colors to match original design.
- Toned down the density of the Zenistars FX.
- Removed stagger on hit from Grineer Flameblade units.
- Capture missions will no longer have the chance to change to the Exterminate objective in Kuva Siphon missions.
- Improved the mesh quality of the Angstrum and Prisma Angstrum to avoid blocky textures.
- Companions will no longer lose integrity if a print is in the process of being distilled to prevent unexpected death.
- Changed metal material assignment for ceilings in the Corpus Tilesets to improve performance.
- Improved Corpus Dropship passenger animations and increased the speed at which they drop the Corpus reinforcements.
- Cranked down the intensity of Nox’s helmet smash and explosion upon death sound FX.
- The following items are now color tintable:
- All Vandal and Wraith weapons.
- The Harkonar Wraith Armour and Syandana.
- Updated icons for the Lato and Braton Vandal.
- Improved Jat Kusar weapon trail so that it is more visible.
- Toned down lens flair on Nekros' idle.
- Improved Operator movement animations in the Landing Craft to remove weird leg and arm motions.
- Changed the TennoGen Knaita Mag skin’s default colors to match the Steam Workshop’s main image. Icons for Helmet and Skin have been updated to match as well.
- Updated Grineer reaction animations to be snappier.
- Updated the Shield Lancer’s shield to PBR.
- Polished Grineer mobility animations.
- Ash’s idle smoke now reacts to lighting.
- Reduced particle count on one of Rell’s manifestation abilities.
- Players who have the blueprints for The Limbo Theorem, Hidden Messages, or Patient Zero will now automatically receive the quest itself upon logging in. The blueprints will be removed and if they were under construction, the resources and credits will be refunded (except for the argon crystals for The Limbo Theorem, sorry!).
- Anti-MOAs are now able to spawn in Exterminate and Mobile Defense missions on Jupiter.
- Tweaked the glass material on the Orokin capsules in the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Updated Quaro Sugatra’s material rigidness to make it perform more like metal.
- Updated the Liset’s appearance in the cinematic during the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Cleaned up a small patch of unintended Infestation on the Corpus Outpost tileset. Looks like those Corpus janitors were really slacking!
- The Gear wheel can now have up to 12 items!
- The in-game Market now includes a separate category for Warframe Deluxe Bundles!
- The Ayatan Star installing prompt will now only display once per Ayatan installing session rather than on every socket.
- Improved Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage when aiming through doorways. The Barrage will better hit the aimed location than the actual doorway.
- Tweaked the Hydroid Graxx Skin default colors to better match original design.
- Reduced the range at which NPCs see ragdolls / projectiles etc - this helps reduce the chance an NPC will see a body a long distance away and become alert.
- Optimized scripts used by Defection missions.
- Optimized the Infested Tar Moa sounds.
- Made many small performance optimizations to all Warframe abilities.
- Optimized Coolant Leak Mod slightly.
- Removed being able to Quick Revive yourself when dueling in the Dojo.
- The Sharpened Claws Kavat Mod now only applies the Armour debuff when actually dealing damage. *Previously the Armour debuff would activate even if no damage was dealt.
- Changed Juggernaut's response to Warframe abilities to be consistent with other bosses.
- Grineer Blunts now only take Melee damage and have a passive Health drain.
- Reduced the radius on a light used on a few of Volt's abilities.
- The Simulacrum “Invincibility” option now works on Operators!
- Updated the Ogris and Grineer Napalm’s fire FX.
- Made sound optimizations for Nezha’s Fire Walker.
- Toned down the smoke FX of Excalibur’s Radial Blind.
- Kela De Thaym is no longer weak to finishers.
- Slightly tweaked the visual FX of Frost's Snowglobe
- Conclave’s innate Power Rate is now variable based on how much energy you have:
- 0-25, 2.5 Power Rate (3 during Energy Surge)
- 25-50, 1 Power Rate (1.5 during Energy Surge)
- 50-75, 0.5 Power Rate (1 during Energy Surge)
- 75-100+, 0.25 Power Rate (0.5 during Energy Surge)
- Increased the time kill assists count from 3 to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased get up animation speed from knock down in Conclave.
- Plan B can no longer be used with the Lenz or Zhuge.
- Limbo's Banish duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Loki's Decoy duration reduced to 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Titania's Spellbind disarm duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Nyx's Mind Control range reduced to 20 meters and is also removed on damage from Nyx in Conclave.
- Wukong's Cloud Walker duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Equinox's Metamorphosis duration reduced to 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Duration removed from Vauban's Tesla deployables and a max of 2 deployed at once added in Conclave.
- Fixed ability icons being greyed out for Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue in Lunaro where curved throws would hit the ground first.
- Fixed an issue where Mutalist Cernos poison clouds quick shots were doing more damage than charged shots. We also reduced the duration of quick shot poison clouds.
- Lie in Wait Conclave mod changed to +20% Fire Rate while crouching.
- Reduced the collision size of Javlok's primary fire projectile in Conclave.
- Sun vs. Moon Conclave modes will now attempt to auto balance teams during matches.
- When a team has more than 1 player than the other team, the last player to join the session will be swapped to the team with less players.
- The player that is chosen to swap teams will receive an Affinity Bonus at the end of the match.
- Players that joined as a squad will not be affected by auto balancing.
- Fixed a crash related to Harrow’s HUD.
- Fixed numerous Armor Attachments clipping through the Hydroid Graxx skins.
- Fixed getting stuck in the vent leading into Jordas Verdict Stage 3 nerve area.
- Fixed misleading objective marker pathing in the Once Awake quest.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in the Grineer Shipyard Mobile Defense Sortie tileset.
- Fixed not being able to disable lockdown in the third mission of the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed Syandanas not scaling when Titania casts Razorwing.
- Fixed a case where casting Hydroid's Tidal Surge into a Nullifier could get you stuck in the animation unable to do anything.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tidal Surge Augment immunity wearing off early if cast a second time while active.
- Fixed Helios and Helios Prime take a long time to find a new target after being interrupted.
- Fixed the weapon trail from the Arca Plasmor being offset to the barrel.
- Fixed a plethora of Syandanas clipping through Equinox’s Insomnia Skin, and Rhino/Rhino Prime.
- Fixed weapon skin blueprints not showing the proper number of already owned in foundry.
- Fixed unequip animation playing twice for some weapons.
- Fixed Mozi Syandana not displaying properly on some Warframes and Skins.
- Fixed excessive bloom in the Donda’s Market diorama.
- Fixed Vor disappearing after the first beam block in the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Broca Syandana being bent while equipped on Nyx.
- Fixed Scourge not being affected by Adhesive Blast and Firestorm Mods.
- Fixed top section of Repala Syandana being rigid and bent at request of creator.
- Fixed a variety of Syandanas clipping into the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Fixed Nave Syandana clipping through Titania’s wings.
- Fixed objective marker pathing in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed bullets from Pandero’s Alt Fire coming from the holster position and not the gun when performing a Melee slide attack.
- Fixed the Grineer Fortress minimap appearing to have an edge.
- Fixed the 'Disable Sniper Scope' UI option causing regular reticle to not show up initially.
- Fixed various world holes in the Corpus Outpost level.
- Fixed arrows from the Lenz not detonating if fired into a corpse.
- Fixed a spot in the Orokin Derelict where enemies and Companions could get stuck as per this thread
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Infested Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Orokin Lua tileset.
- Fixed the Arsenal displaying a ‘Charged Throw’ stat when Modding a Sentinel with Deconstructor or Deconstructor Prime.
- Fixed being able to avoid the disappearing platforms in the Mastery Rank 13 test.
- Fixed the Star Chart UI displaying Void Fissure mission information to those who do not own any Relics.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Hosts Angstrum/Prisma Angstrum ammo magazine cycle correctly.
- Fixed the Corpus enemy models in the Clan Energy Lab appearing fully black due to bad lighting.
- Fixed Syandanas colliding with Nova Prime’s mesh.
- Fixed Rhino's Roar FX not appearing on buffed allies helmets.
- Fixes issues with the angle of the Jat Kusar slam FX.
- Fixed issues with Hydroid's water FX not having ideal ripples.
- Fixed issues with Oberon Prime's Hallowed Ground fern FX not appearing correct if cast on small places.
- Fixed issues with casting Hydroid's powers too quickly in succession leading to improper FX.
- Fixed issues with Harrow's Thurible FX appearing broken with Melee Channeling.
- Fixed issues with certain dialog windows appearing behind the Star Chart.
- Fixed issues with elevators being used to escape through certain roofs.
- Fixed an issue with Rescue targets possibly instantly dying on water.
- Fixed issues with extreme bloom in the Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed issues with destroyable loot crates spawning in rocks in the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed issues with the Xiphos landing craft clipping through the Grineer Galleon level.
- Fixed an issue with people being unable to trigger Transference during The War Within.
- Fixed certain Operator hairstyles appearing completely transparent during transmissions.
- Fixed some mesh flickering issues on the beams in the Sands of Inaros tomb.
- Fixed certain meshes and assets appearing entirely black.
- Fixed rewards not appearing in the end of mission window after dying as operator in a mission and entering the Void respawn sequence.
- Fixed an extra empty Mod slot sometimes appearing when Fusing Mods.
- Fixed newly identified Rivens giving your weapon negative Mod capacity, when it should just unequip.
- Fixed Prisma Jet Sentinel Wings diorama and store description wrongfully warning that the wings are a cosmetic for the Diriga only when they are available for all Sentinels.
- Fixed the Platinum icon not being centered in the orange background for unowned Landing Crafts in the Market.
- Fixed missing transmissions in the Kuva Fortress assault missions.
- Fixed a script error on Lua Spy missions.
- Fixed no enemies spawning after host migration in Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed an issue in the final cutscene of The Second Dream quest where the Lotus and the Operator would disappear momentarily, giving players the ability to control their Warframe.
- Fixed wonky Archwing transitions in the final tileset of The War Within quest.
- Fixed navigation issues in the Infested Hive tileset.
- Fixed Jordas being near invisible during transmissions in the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission.
- Fixed several map holes in the Corpus Outpost, Corpus Ship, Grineer Fortress, Grineer Asteroid, and Grineer Sealab tilesets.
- Fixed crates spawning inside the tilse in the Infested ship tileset.
- Fixed specific instances in the Grineer Fortress tileset where if a player stood at the edge of extraction it would force them into Archwing mode and cause them to clip through the tile.
- Fixed Grineer Hellions floating in air when their jetpack is destroyed.
- Fixed using Loki's Switch Teleport in mid-air causing teleported enemies to float mid-air until the ability animation was complete.
- Fixed Syandanas not sitting properly against Harrow’s cloth.
- Fixed skins on the Soma not previewing on its clip in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a bug where players could fall into the floor if they rushed the hack Console in Grineer Fortress spy missions.
- Fixed tumor destruction FX not appearing in Infested Ship Rescue missions.
- Fixed the Javlok and the Ferrox alt fire playing their holstering animation after throwing.
- Fixed Ancients getting stuck trying to step their melee attack indefinitely after a player parries them.
- Fixed the Igaro Syandana positioning on all Warframes.
- Fixed decorative asset floating from a wall in Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed the Aquiros Syandana floating off of Valkyr’s base model, Valkyr Prime, and specific Valkyr Skins.
- Various LOC fixes.
- Fixed Arcane Helmets not being listed when selecting an Arcane to Normal Helmet conversion blueprint.
- Fixed a progress stop in the Archwing quest where no enemies spawned and where waypoints lead to nowhere.
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible shadow being visible even if you are not casting.
- Fixed minimap issues on Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed issues in some levels where projectiles would abnormally slow.
- Fixed issues with broken navigation in Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed ragdoll not having a head if you die while invisible.
- Fixed a case where some melee enemies would get stuck in their melee attacks indefinitely.
- Fixed being unable to stealth attack Ancients and Feral Kubrows.
- Fixed excessive bloom on certain a doorway in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed visible map hole in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Naru Syandana textures as per Creator’s request.
- Fixed material on the Equinox Insomnia Skin’s helmet to match other Equinox helmets.
- Fixed some door materials not matching their locked/unlocked state.
- Fixed visible yellow seams on the floor of the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed rocks poking into other tiles in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed ice surface clipping into the platform.
- Fixed being able to zoom out on your Warframe when hitting ESC upon opening the Star Chart.
- Fixed AI getting stuck on a staircase in Grineer Galleon Defense missions.
- Fixed being able to break the Scanner in the Orbiter by continually turning it on and off again.
- Fixed Syandanas defying gravity during wall latch, tight ropes, and certain abilities.
- Fixed the Excavator being improperly labelled “Extractor” in localized versions of the game.
- Fixed crates being able to spawn in areas that might not be accessible on the Orokin Tileset.
- Fixed a rare case of being unable to exit Decorator Mode when using a controller if your bindings were set a specific way.
- Fixes towards Archwing enemies getting stuck on obstacles in the environment.
- Fixed the Broca and Obsidian Azura Syandana clipping through Saryn’s Orphid Skin.
- Fixed various Syandanas clipping through Nyx and Nyx Prime.
- Fixed the Melee combo counter overlapping Nidus, Vauban, and Ivara’s ability UI indicators.
- Fixed missing objective markers in Corpus Trench Run Archwing missions.
- Fixed a script error when firing the Operator Void Beam in the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed Sugatras not attaching properly on the Arca Titron.
- Fixed incorrect textures applying to the Grineer Galleon Sabotage Coolant after destroying it.
- Fixed the Sancti Magistar Health on charge attack function not working with the Palatine Skin equipped.
- Fixed Power Strength Mods not applying to Harrow’s Covenant scaling Crit Chance.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Tornados turning invisible when shot with the Arca Plasmor.
- Fixed seeing the number of Revives/Affinity cost when downed in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Synthula Alerts appearing in the World State Window before having unlocked the Kuva Fortress via The War Within quest
- Fixed Sugatras and other decorative Attachments flailing wildly and moving at 3 million times the speed of light for a few seconds before being told to chill by the laws of physics.
- Fixed the counter of Landing Craft Decorations owned increasing in the Market after placing the Decoration.
- Fixed Fomorian Ship not appearing in the sky during the Law of Retribution Trial. Now the laser won’t be appearing out of thin air!
- Fixed being unable to preview changes done to a Kubrow or Kavat after removing them from Stasis if they are part of a Loadout.
- Fixed Stiletto Prime’s clip appearing to float when reloading.
- Fixed incorrect animation used when firing a bow while crouched and moving to the left.
- Fixed a platform on the Lua tileset clipping into the ice below it.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck in a room in Grineer Shipyard Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed not being able to complete the Security Camera Codex entry.
- Fixed the Mastery Sigil displaying the incorrect Rank number when viewing it in the player's Profile.
- Fixed Chat filters sometimes incorrectly including messages that should be ignored.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when someone other than Inaros finishes Devouring an enemy.
- Fixed Mirage’s Slight of Hand interaction with pickups.
- Fixed enemy navigation issues in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed being able to rapidly fire your Bow if Reflex Guard is equipped.
- Fixed some script errors that could occur if you killed targets affected by Equinox's Rage.
- Fixed the Stalker spawning at the very end of a Void Fissure Defense mission while you’re invulnerable.
- Potentially fixed a script error when using Nyx Prime’s Absorb ability.
- Fixed Frost’s Avalanche damage being delayed on enemies who were already in a reaction animation.
- Fixed Warframe custom HUDs not properly changing if you switch from one Warframe with a custom HUD to another (e.g. Simulacrum arsenal).
- Fixed one case where ragdolls that were pinned by a projectile would flail their limbs like they belonged outside a car dealership.
- Fixed script crash for firing an Amprex and being killed at a specific moment while holding the trigger.
- Fixed script crash that could occur if you used Transference to your Operator at the right moment while casting Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm.
- Fixed some incorrect Portuguese LOC descriptions.
- Fixed Operator having a floating head after using Arsenal in Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Infested Hive Tumors not appearing in the Codex after being scanned.
- Fixed the Archwing Rush Drones not appearing in the Codex after being scanned.
- Fixed Warframes holding their hand out to the left when jumping along walls to the right. Directions are hard.
- Fixed poor optimization on weapons like the Ignos, Nukor, and Cycron.
- Fixed an issue with Shade's Ghost removing cosmetics from your invisible silhouette.
- Fixed issues with accessing Dojos that are going through tier shifts.
- Fixed Switch Teleport causing Titania to clip through floors.
- Fixed a crash with Equinox’s Duality Augment.
- Fixed a rare crash.