Gli Aggiornamenti sono patch occasionali con aggiunte o rimozioni di contenuti del gioco.
I seguenti Update sono della Versione 19 di Warframe.
|Lunaro: U0 • H1 • H2 • H3 • H4 • H5 • H6 • H7 • H7.1|
|Specters of the Rail: U0 • H1 • H2 • H3 • H4 • H5 • H6 • H7 • H8 • H9 • 10 • H11 • H12 • H13 • U1 • H1.1 • U2 • H2.1 • H2.2 • H2.3|
|The Silver Grove: U0 • H1 • H2 • H3 • H4 • H5 • U1 • H1.1 • H1.2 • H1.3 • H1.4|
|Aggiornamenti Closed Beta||Aggiornamenti Open Beta: 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21|
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.4
September 9th, 2016 Link Forum
- You can now walk on top of the blue force field in the Raptor boss fight. This will allow you to drop the batteries/bombs in, instead of previously having to stand on the lip.
- Reduced the volume of Warding Halo hit sounds and amount of times the hit sound will play when near an ally with Warding Halo.
- Adjusted the Porta Armor positions on Nyx’s Nemesis skin.
- Tweaked the Ki’Teer Syandana’s texture and tint based on community feedback.
- Fixed a particle system leak that would gradually erode performance and memory over time; it may also have resulted in missing effects in some cases.
- Fixed not being able to complete an Earth Sabotage mission after a Host Migration.
- Fixed HUD inconsistencies for Clients during the Raptor boss fight.
- Fixed Raptors sometimes spawning inside destroyed vents after a Host migration.
- Fixed rare script error that could occur when a bomb is dropped in a vent during the Raptor boss fight.
- Fixed a texture issue with the TennoGen Excalibur Caduto skin.
- Fixed the top spike of the Acanthus Prime Armor chest piece.
- Fixed the Void Relic Refinement screen being cut off.
- Fixed the Relic Selection screen being unnecessarily closed when squadmates click a Void Fissure mission from the world state window.
- Fixed the minimap overlay remaining on screen during cinematics.
- Fixed planets and text being misaligned for new players accessing the Star Chart for the first time.
- Fixed loading into a Void Fissure mission with the wrong Relic equipped due to everyone selecting their Relic simultaneously.
- Fixed not being able to place Noggles near the front of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Inaros not being teleported to the correct position when you open up the Arsenal.
- Fixed incorrect Rare Container Booster text as per: this thread
- Fixed seeing an ‘Accept’ button in the squad menu when there is nothing for you to accept.
- Fixed being stuck in a perpetual ‘Find Squad’ state.
- Fixed all squad members having to ‘Decline’ the selected node even if it was never accepted. A single Decline will now cancel the node selection.
- Fixed Rare Containers spawning inside geometry.
- Fixed Strun & Strun Wraith reload sounds not playing properly.
- Fixed transition issues with emotes that loop.
- Fixed issues with loot crates spawning in the map in the Infested ship room.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.3
September 2nd, 2016 Link Forum
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a Lunaro match.
- Fixed missing audio in the Raptor intro cinematic.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the Corpus Ship tileset.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.2
September 2nd, 2016 Link Forum
Conclave and Lunaro Changes & Fixes
- Loki will no longer gain energy from orbs while his Invisibility is active in Conclave.
- Lunaro gamemode will now show up in the Liset Conclave console rotation.
- Fixed the ‘Team Select’ screen disappearing after a Host Migration in Conclave.
- Fixed losing End of Mission XP upon changing your loadout after a death in Conclave.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a friends Conclave game.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Alt+F4 out of a Conclave game.
- Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type.
- Changed the description of the TennoGen Excalibur Graxx helmet and skin to better clarify what items you receive.
- Valkyr now screams when casting Hysteria with the Hysterical Assault Augment Mod equipped.
- Tweaked the Hyena’s ability FX.
- Fixed some edge cases of Matchmaking issues where Clients would time out just as the Host tried to load a mission.
- Fixed a Matchmaking issue related to the ‘Play Now’ button remaining visible and clickable when loading into a high latency mission.
- Fixed a hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Chargers and Zanuka remaining permanently frozen after Rhino’s Rhino Stomp ability.
- Fixed missing Hyena variants in the Codex.
- Fixed Kavats floating in mid-air when they are killed during their jump attack.
- Fixed not receiving a badge once scanning all the Kurias.
- Fixed a rare case of extraction being disabled in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed missing and various localization issues.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.1
August 31st, 2016 Link Forum
Conclave and Lunaro Fixes:
- Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to the Karak Wraith.
- Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to all parts of the weapon.
- Fixed crash when changing display settings while running DirectX 9 on Intel HD Graphics.
- Fixed the Inaros Elemental Sandstorm Mod not being in alphabetical order in the Syndicate offerings list.
Aggiornamento: The Silver Grove 1
August 31st, 2016 Link Forum - Tenno Reinforcements
- New TennoGen Items!
Tenno! Launch Warframe through Steam to gain access to the Steam Market to purchase the latest TennoGen skins and support community creators!
If you are a content creator we will be giving you your skin, so don't buy your own item!
- Maharliqa Syandana by led2012
- Sciathin Syandana by Master Noob
- Disconnect Syandana by Faven_PS
- Teplo Syandana by FrellingHazmot
- Ayla Syandana by Cobalt
- Nyx Athena Helmet/skin by prosetisen
- Volt Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
- Excalibur Caduto Helmet/skin by Hitsu San
- Excalibur Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
- Valkyr Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
- Mirage Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
- Mirage Sigyn Skin by novadragon01
- Excalibur Apex Skin by antoineflemming
- Rhino Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin by Volkovyi
- Rhino Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
- Mirage Jolli Helmet by Cheshire
- Nova Fusion Helmet by Coridium
- Zephyr Migisi Helmet by FrellingHazmot
- Vauban Chapelon Helmet by Rekkou
- Loki Ersatz Helmet by Rekkou
- Frost Jotun Helmet by malayu & Stenchfury
- New Augments!
These Augments can be purchased from the appropriate Syndicates with Standing.
- Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault - Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.
- Ember: Accelerant: Flash Accelerant - Accelerant gives +50% casting speed and +50% Fire damage to allies within range.
- Inaros: Sandstorm: Elemental Sandstorm - Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting status effects based on the damage types and mods equipped melee weapon.
- New Emotes
You can now Kneel, Bent Knee Kneel, and Sit!
- We have added the option to customize a ‘Quick Progress View’ in your key bindings. This will allow you to scroll through your rewards as previously holding own ‘Tab’ to ‘View Mission Progress’ did not permit this.
- Added a counter for each player using buff indicators. This will show when ‘Show Player List’ is enabled in HUD options.
Conclave and Lunaro Fixes:
- Fixed the scoreboard not disappearing when dead in Conclave and during replays in Lunaro.
- Improved the combo fluidity for the Bullet Dance Mod and fixed issues with executing combos.
- The Lotus will now inform you of your location to the Shrine when finding it outside of The Silver Grove quest.
- Optimized font storage to reduce memory footprint and update size.
- Improved shadow precision for DirectX 10 and 11. May also reduce GPU memory usage slightly.
- Improved navigation for AI around the cryopod in Corpus ship defense missions.
- Removed a delay intended to fix frame rate when auto reloading a weapon. This primarily affected the Vectis and Tigris due to frequent reloading.
- Alerts that reward Endo will be displayed the same as Credit Alert rewards, with the Endo icon displayed instead of the word Endo.
- Fixed issues with being active in Titania's Razorwing preventing the effects of Tribute buffs and Spellbind self-casts.
- Fixed a long performance hitch upon entering the Shrine mission without an Apothic in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Paracyst’s alt fire not being able to pull ragolled enemies (e.g. From Titania’s Spellbind & Lantern).
- Fixed Raptor NS missing a Codex entry.
- Fixed Cephalon Fragment markers appearing as a default icon for Hosts.
- Fixed no VO playing when nearing the Shrine in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning ability stats to show health-orb drop chance as a proper percentage rather than a fractional probability.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using Nekros’ Desecrate.
- Fixed the Operator room music continuing to play when selecting the Market/Starchart from the menu.
- Fixed the Second Dream quest key being given as a reward from completing the Natah quest. Players must complete the Uranus to Neptune Junction as intended.
Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the End of Mission screen in a Sortie.Investigating!
- Fixed a loss of functionality when pressing ‘Enter’ while in the menu.
- Fixed colliding into uneven walls can causing spontaneous death in Archwing.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed various localization errors.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 5
August 26th, 2016 Link Forum
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the Conclave Karak Skin.
- Reduced camera-shake on Glaive throws.
- Made the world state window shading darker for the Conclave window.
- Fixed an issue with Conclave affinity percentages showing negative percents (%+-10)
Changes & Additions:
- All Nullifier units (regular, Corrupted) now spawn without their Bubble intact, but it grows to full size over time.
- Reverted some cloth changes to Nekros.
- Increased the health and armor of The Silver Grove shrine, but removed shields. The new health and armor values should make protecting the shrine easier.
- Improved performance in Relays by creating better rules for what is loaded.
- Fixed issues with hitches and hiccups in Fissure Missions started that were started after they had expired from the World State Window.
- Fixed an issue where players could become unable to select mission nodes on the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue where a crash that would occur when a lobby was host migrated in the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue where the mission countdown would get stuck at 1 second.
- Fixed issues with the Datamass falling through the floor on Uranus Mobile Defense.
- Fixed an issue where default Operator customizations were not correctly refreshed.
- Fixed an issue with Operator noses sometimes poking through closed hoods.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 4
August 25th, 2016 Link Forum
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Decreased channeling efficiency trade off added to Martial Fury.
- Increased damage of Tetra.
- Fixed issue causing Arcata to be invisible after halftime until performing a melee attack.
- Fixed the Conclave Karak having the incorrect store icon.
Titania Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Razorwing's flight speed and reduced damage to Titania on impact and collision with the world.
- Reduced the camera shake on Dex Pixia but added intro aim deviation to keep the same balance.
Changes & Additions:
- Operator Hoods can now be opened or closed!
- You can now use the Search function in the Relic Selection Window!
- You can now jump through the metal frame hanging from the ceiling in Grineer Galleon!
- Added additional effects to 'The Silver Grove' Shrine.
- Added quality to Relic names in Relic screen (ie, LITH S2 RELIC [FLAWLESS])
- Nekros Prime parts added to the Warframe Nexus App.
- Fixed loading into the incorrect mission type when selecting an Alert on Mars- Augustus/Martialis.
- Fixed issues with scanning the Frostleaf plant.
- Fixed being able to collide with the Shrine in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed various localization typos and grammar errors.
- Fixed an issue where the Revive screen didn’t work with Steam controllers.
- Fixed crashes in Arena Mastery Test (MR 22).
- Fixed new Aura mods being untradable.
- Fixed having two entries for Grineer Warden and Grineer Warden Eximus in the Codex.
- Fixed faulty logic which was causing shockwaves to hit flying targets when they shouldn't.
- Fixed exploit during Fissure missions that rewarded a copy of the Relic being used.
- Fixed Titania’s shrine triggering outside of her quest.
- Fixed Apothic blueprints being sellable.
- Fixed a possible game freeze during the Raptor fight.
- Fixed collision issues on the Raptor fight with and bomb drops.
- Fixed Host Migration not working for the Raptor fight.
- Fixed issues with the Raptor's mortar and laser targeting invisible lasers.
- Fixed Atlas Landslide augment being able to petrify himself if he's radiation proc'd.
- Fixed Raptor's main weapon and grenade explosions going through walls.
- Fixed a map hole exploit by bullet jumping and using Razorwing.
- Fixed inconsistent hud elements for hosts and clients.
- Fixed vent collision in Raptor fight - if bomb touches the trigger, it will always destroy the vent.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 3
August 23rd, 2016 Link Forum - Nekros Prime!
- Nekros Prime is here!
- Harvest the souls of the dead and muster a shadow army to fight for you with Nekros Prime Access!
Get Nekros Prime Access now and make the newest Primes yours - instantly - including Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime, and exclusive Customizations only available through Prime Access!
Click here for more information on Prime Access: https://warframe.com/prime-access
Nyx Prime, Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.
As a responsive measure, a Perrin Sequence and New Loka Syndicate sacrifice -- the Nyx Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Vauban Prime Neuroptics and Scindo Prime Blade will be replaced with Nikana Prime Blade.
The new Relics added that contain Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, and Galatine Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.
Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics!
- If you are hunting new Auras, the Silver Grove Specters now spawn at a minimum level of 25, and gain 3 levels for each Specters spawned.
- Moved the placement of plant waypoints to prevent the plants from spawning underneath decorations.
- Buffed the Shotgun Amp Aura Mod to feel more comparable to Rifle Amp. It is now 18% at Max Rank.
- You can now only equip 2 Apothics in your gear as opposed to the erroneous 200.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Reduced melee blocking angle in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Nikana series in Conclave.
- Adjusted input order of Sudden Spring combo in Fateful Truth Conclave stance.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in Mastery Rank up tests.
- Fixed Junctions tasks appearing offscreen.
- Fixed Raptor being able to damage Limbo while in the rift.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the Second Dream using only the Steam Controller.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 2
August 22nd, 2016 Link Forum
- Tweaked the Raptor boss tileset to prevent unintended teleporting.
- Increased the spawn chances of Frostleaf.
- Removed butterfly sounds from Titania’s idle animations for other Warframes. Butterfly sounds will only play on Titania’s idle animations with Titania equipped.
- Adjusted the positioning for Porta Armour Leg Plates on Saryn Prime.
- Adjusted the position and scale of the Edo Chest Plate on Nyx Prime to match Nyx (was too big on Nyx Prime).
- Latron/Latron Wraith will now properly alert enemies when fired.
- Nullifier capture targets no longer have their nullifier globe expanded when they are downed.
- The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies.
- Upon receiving Endo rewards in endless missions like Survival an Excavation, you will now be shown a total rather than having to mental math on things like '5 x 80'.
- Fixed Endo amounts in mission reward tables across the board. Due to an issue in the conversion, the value assignments were based on "unranked" Cores from the old system rather than a fully ranked Core. All Reward tables are now restored to have the correct Endo within (i.e Excavation, Survival, etc). If you need a comparison, 1 Common Core (Max Rank) = 15 Endo, 1 Uncommon Core (Max Rank) = 50 Endo, and 1 Rare Core (Max Rank) = 80 Endo.
- Clarity on drops overall for endless missions:
We did a drop audit of our endless tables and decided to reduce the repeat Mods in Rotation C and split what was 100% of Relics in B with C so that C isn't considered a 'wasted' rotation.
- Fixed not being able to summon The Silver Grove Specters post quest completion to obtain the new Auras.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug where Excavators would not spawn in The Archwing quest mission.
- Fixed The Silver Grove Specters being missing from the Codex.
- Fixed The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. (As a wise Crewman once said... "If you think an Aura would be sweet then a Specter you must beat.")
- Fixed being able to jump/crouch/slide with Nyx’s Assimilate augment active by switching to your melee weapon.
- Fixed getting stuck on ziplines with Nyx’s Assimilate augment. You can now cast/decast the augment while ziplining!
- Fixed missing finisher sound for the Sarpa.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing weapons having zero proc chance.
- Fixed unintended reduced charged shot speed on the Redeemer as per: this thread
- Fixed being able to get The Silver Grove quest before completing Second Dream.
- Fixed a poor Pox throwing animation when holding a datamass.
- Fixed a black mesh appearing on the Pox in the Arsenal.
- Fixed ground enemies continually spawning after you have been teleported to Archwing in the Archwing Quest Fomorian Escape mission. This caused significant performance drops.
- Fixed Corpus turrets not being destroyed.
- Fixed casting Titania’s Spellbind on a player while they are reloading, breaking them and their animation until they melee attack.
- Fixed Loot Detector’s glow effect being too dim for Mods.
- Fixed Operator voice not playing on Focus cast.
- Fixed several issues relating to customizing gamepad bindings on PC.
- Fixed a crash upon killing Lieutenant Lech Kril.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in the Mastery Rank 17 test where enemy kills did not count towards your kill counter.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in the Mastery Rank 20 test where passing through the rings did not increase your timer.
- Fixed Shield Lancers in the Mastery Rank 3 test being equipped with Sicarus’ and causing significantly more damage.
- Fixed not being able to shoot/damage enemies upon decasting Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed not being able to hand in challenge completions to Simaris as per: this thread
- Fixed ‘Screen Cap’ sounds not obeying volume settings.
- Fixed many UI bugs that would occur in DirectX 9 when Fullscreen as per: this thread
- Fixed the Extinguished Dragon Key causing the Scanner to work very slowly.
- Fixed Dynamic music not switching when the Stalker appears.
- Fixed Whirlwind not appearing as an option for thrown weapons.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1
August 19th, 2016 Link Forum
- Changed the Koppra Tassets to the correct pricing of 25 Platinum. *Please note that a script has run to refund those that purchased the 75 Platinum Tasset.
- Removed an unintended Kogake from the Arsenal. *A script is in progress to refund those that purchased the weapon and to remove it from inventories.
- Raptor’s Swarm Drones have been lowered to 5.
- Fixed Excavation rewarding incorrect amounts of Endo. We’ll be continually monitoring this to ensure the correct amount is being awarded and difficulties are tuned.
- Fixed the Uranus Sabotage mission being uncompletable due to high water levels killing the panel.
- Fixed incorrect Lotus end of mission transmission in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed certain objects not showing up for Clients in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed unreleased TennoGen items being visible.
- Fixed the ‘The Silver Grove Bundle’ diorama displaying Banshee’s Soprana helmet details.
- Fixed a case where Titania's Dust and Entangle aura hud buffs (from Tribute) wouldn't be removed when nullified.
- Fixed a script error for Clients on mission failed End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the Nova Asuri Bundle not including her helmet.
*A script is in progress to reward the Nova Asuri Helmet to those who purchased the Bundle.Script is complete!
- Fixed the receiving a prompt to uninstall mod when previewing leveling. The prompt will appear once you click on apply fusion.
- Fixed Undying Will having its description value reversed.
- Fixed the Operator Suit Collection diorama missing body parts.
- Fixed Simaris offering Fusion Cores as a daily reward.
- Fixed putting an emblem on Titania without any shoulder attachments will result in the emblem floating off of her shoulder.
- Fixed some of Titania's buff icons not appearing.
- Fixed the Nova Visage metal tint appearing black.
- Fixed missing and incorrect localization.
- Fixed a number of crashes and freezes.
Aggiornamento: The Silver Grove
August 19th, 2016 Link Forum
Trance your enemies with the mystical powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Titania. Overwhelm your enemies with swarms of butterflies, mesmerize and distract foes with shiny lures and morph into a deadly, flying fairy.
- Enemies fumble their weapons as they are whisked into the air. Nearby allies become immune to Status Effects.
- Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor’s attacks are weakened.
- Create a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting witless comrades and finally exploding.
- Shrink down and take flight, while razorflies attack nearby enemies.
- Quest: The Silver Grove
New Loka has enlisted the Tenno to help protect a sacred forest from the Grineer camping around the sacred grounds. Speak with Amaryn, the leader of New Loka, in the Relay today to claim the quest! Please note: the prerequisite is that you've completed The Second Dream quest.
- NEW WEAPONS AND CUSTOMIZATIONS
- OPERATOR OUTFITS – Pick up the latest in Operator attire. Now available the vogueish Koppra Outfit and the unconventional Varida Outfit.
- APOXYS SYANDANA – This malignant growth hangs elegantly on the shoulders of any Tenno. Complete this look by adding on the matching Pox Weapon.
- SARPA – Makes sweeping cuts punctuated by bursts of heavy gunfire.
- POX – These festering sacs of pus and gas burst violently on impact. Complete this look by adding on the matching Apoxys Syandana.
- NEW MELEE STANCE: Bullet Dance!
Return to the Orokin Void to find this Stance in the Caches that appear in Sabotage missions!
- Raptor 2.0 Boss Fight!
The Raptor has a new look and new function! With updated scaling and new combat mechanics, this airborne Corpus threat has never been so fierce! Visit this updated boss battle on the usual node on Europa. Without spoiling things, there are multiple Raptors that occur, and as a result the drop tables have been averaged.
- Fusion Simplified: Part 1 is here!
If you're asking yourself 'Where are my Fusion Cores and what is Endo?", please read this section carefully! This section explains the conversion from a Fusion Core / Duplicate Mod fusion system to the Endo Fusion system.
Fusion in Warframe is one of the main systems that encourages investment in your Mod collection and Upgrading your gear. With calculated clicking and collecting, you can take your unranked Mods to top tier performers.
With the change to an Endo system we've removed the hidden complexity of Fusion. This Endo Fusion system maintains many aspects of the hold.
What is Endo? Endo is Fusion energy incarnate. It is the raw resource that powers the process of Upgrading Mods. In essence, Endo serves as the simplifier in all things Fusion. All duplicate Mods can now be simply converted into Endo. Endo will now drop from enemies and missions where Fusion Cores used to be. Fusing with Endo makes the Mod Rank increases clear, as the system now only increases in whole Ranks. Partial upgrading with unclear requirements towards your next rank will no longer exist, and neither will wasted Fusion energy. The UI will tell you exactly how much Endo is needed for the next Rank, which gives you a clear goal to work toward. Any partial Mod upgrades before this Update will be refunded with equivalent Endo and Credits.
- So how does the conversion actually work? The base conversion is:
- 5 Endo = 1 Unranked Common Core.
- Fusion Credit Costs are now averaged out since Endo is a static Resource and not skewed by Rarity or Polarity in the same way Mods and Fusion Cores were.
- No more wasted Fusion Energy exists. Often times you'd Fuse a Mod with a Core and would lose some tail end fusion energy. Static Endo amounts mean this is no longer possible.
- All Mods can now be Dissolved into Endo.
- Fusion Core packs in the Market have been replaced with completely repriced Platinum Endo bundles.
- Part 2 is coming soon and will include:
- Treasures: discoverable ancient valuables that can be constructed and converted into high Endo quantities.
- Trading of Endo (in the form of Treasures).
The following Augment are available today from the appropriate Syndicate Offerings:
- Nyx: Absorb: Assimilate - Nyx can move at 50% speed while using Absorb, but the area is reduced by half.
- Nezha: Warding Halo: Safeguard - Can now be cast on allies with 50% effectiveness.
- Atlas: Landslide: Path of Statues - Leave a trail for 12s that petrifies enemies for 6s.
- Added Rarity colour grading to the Relic Reward selection screen in Fissure missions.
- Soft launch of colourblind door symbols! These new symbols should help you determine if a door is locked or unlocked, as they no longer rely on the sole use of colour.
- Added a warning message when the last member of an Alliance’s creator Clan tries to dissolve the Clan.
- Added indicators in the Arsenal of how many Forma are installed in gear, and whether or not gear has been fully Mastered!
- Added a waypoint marker for Cephalon Fragments.
- Added more Relic Rewards into Rotation A in replacement of some Credit Bundles and Mods.
- Lunaro and Conclave Additions & Changes:
Lunaro has been out in the wild for a couple of weeks now, and in this time we've been play testing extensively - internally and externally - and have been listening to your feedback. In an effort to address your concerns and increase the overall playability of the mode we've implemented a number of new gameplay features, arenas, customizations, and back end systems. Read on below for further details:
- New Weapon Skins!
New Conclave weapon skins for the following weapons can now be purchased for standing from Tehsin once you’ve acquired the Typhoon rank:
- New Arena!
Steel Meridian Themed Map: The valorous troops of the Steel Meridian were greatly pleased by the skill and honor found within Lunaro matches and have constructed a variant of the Arena for friendly Tenno to enjoy. Find the new map in rotation today.
- New Warm-Up System!
Haven't played any Lunaro since launch? Feeling a bit rusty? Well worry no more! The introduction of the new Lunaro Warm-Up system will take players currently waiting in a not full lobby and load them all into a practice session. These sessions will see all active players equipped with their own Lunaro so as to allow everyone the chance to practise basic game mechanics while waiting for additional loadings to join. Once a game is full and ready to begin the match will naturally progress to the proper Lunaro mode with goals, assists, and saves from the previous Warm-Up being wiped clear.
'New Gameplay Mechanics!
Ball Magnet Guard: Many of the loudest complaints about Lunaro were directed to the frequency of possession changes that could occur when a scrum was formed. To help alleviate this we've introduced the Ball Magnet Guard mechanic. This mechanic will allow the player with the ball to absorb a couple of hits, both melee and check attacks, before they lose possession. Initiating a Ball Magnet Guard is as simple as holding down the Ball Magnet button after the Lunaro has been picked up.
Passing is now a dedicated button. Defaulted to R, this dedicated pass button should make coordination and team play more viable, especially in high-latency environments.
Bringing up the Scoreboard can now be done with the TAB button bringing Warframe PvP in with more traditional PvP games.*
Please note: This change is also reflected in PvE game modes. Pressing TAB will bring up the Progress & Rewards screen without locking the player in place.
- New PvP Matchmaking Rules!
Much of the feedback we've received from our seasoned PvP players and newcomers alike was our inscrutable matchmaking rules. We've attempted to stream lines and have separated the rules used to match players in PvE from those used for PvP. Specifics on these PvP specific matchmaking rules are as follows:
When attempting to join a friend you will be placed on their team if there is available space. If you create a squad and then create/join a PvP lobby you will all be placed on the same team. Subsequent joiners will fill the opposing team slots. Inviting a Friend who is currently in a squad will attempt to being in the full squad into your current game/lobby. Attempting to join a PvP match without enough space for you and your squad will now present an error message indicating that there isn't space to accommodate everyone. A similar error message to the above will be displayed when a full Squad of 4 players attempts to join a Lunaro match. Invite and Friends Only Lobbies now have a "Switch Team" option.
- New Penalty/Reward System!
Another common gripe that has sometimes been affecting our competitive PvP modes was one that affects almost all games of this nature; rage quitters. While any system we introduce won't be able to completely solve this issue we've enacted a consequence system that will hopefully curb some of the more numerous instances:
- We now track players who quit out of matches including those using the Alt-F4 method.
- The Penalty system has 2 stages; a warning and a penalty applied state:
- The warning stage will appear on the Landing Craft after the game detects that you've quit out of a match prematurely.
- The Penalty Applied state will kick in after a certain % of your last games are determined to have been prematurely left. This state results in an XP Penalty of 75%.
- Player's can climb back out of the Penalty Applied state by completing a corresponding amount of full matches.
- While also negatively affecting rage quitters, we want to encourage those who continue to play while short on players and those who play multiple matches in a row.
- Completing a match you were short on will result in a +20% boost to XP and Standing.
- Completing subsequent matches will results in 10% more XP and Standing after the first match.
- New Custom Lunaro Bindings!
With the launch of Lunaro on Consoles we introduced full customization options for Lunaro controls. With this update we will be introducing the same functionality for PC keyboard and mouse users.
Head over to the Options screen to configure your Lunaro bindings as you see fit!
- Soft Launch: Player Hosted Servers
Another major complaint directed toward our Conclave game modes has been the potential for laggy experiences due to the game running on our peer to peer system. With this update we will be rolling out the first stages of a potential solution to this issue: volunteer player hosted servers - we've got the tools in place to allow you to host Lunaro.
At this stage volunteer servers are limited to running Lunaro only, and require a separate dedicated computer to host.
The initial roll-out will be conducted via an invite-only process due to the need to gauge scalability and success. We will be using this soft launch to gather valuable feedback and stats and once we determine that the system is ready to provide the best experience we will be moving forward with a full scale public release.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Affinity gained no longer converts to Energy in Conclave
- Increased Standing gain at EOM based on Conclave Syndicate Rank
- Shield regen delay decreased in Conclave
- Shield regen rate decreased in Conclave
- Ash now has increased Mobility while invisible in Conclave
- Increased animation speed and range of Ash’s Teleport To in Conclave
- Decreased duration of Ash’s Smokescreen in Conclave
- Decreased range and damage of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave
- Increased angle of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave
- Chroma’s Spectral Scream status chance now 100% in Conclave
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage range reduced in Conclave
- Frost’s Freeze, Ice Wave and Snow Globe now also reduce target’s Mobility in Conclave
- Reduced damage of Frost’s Freeze in Conclave
- Reduced range and increased duration of Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage in Conclave
- Increased speed of Hydroid’s Tidal Surge in Conclave
- Inaros’ Devour now also decreases Dodge speed of target in Conclave
- Increased duration of Ivara’s Encumbered and Null-Shield arrows in Conclave
- Reduced the damage it takes to remove Invisibility from Loki in Conclave
- Loki’s Radial Disarm now drains Energy and deactivates any active Abilities on target instead of Health/Shield in Conclave
- Increased animation speed of Mag’s Crush in Conclave
- Increased the percentage of damage stored per hit in Mesa’s Ballistic Battery in Conclave
- Decreased duration and increased damage of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors in Conclave
- Increased cost of Nekros’ Desecrate in Conclave
- Reduced duration, range and added a debuff icon on target of Nekros’ Desecrate debuff in Conclave
- Removed Energy drop from Nekros’ Desecrate in Conclave
- Decreased health and increased damage of Nezha’s Warding Halo in Conclave
- Nova’s Null Star now drains Energy instead of Health/Shield in Conclave
- Reduced duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave
- Decreased duration and increased damage of Saryn’s Spores in Conclave
- Decreased duration of Volt’s Shield in Conclave
- Removed duration reduction and reduced Energy drain when picking up Volt’s Shield in Conclave
- Wukong’s Iron Poke now knocks down targets towards him in Conclave
- Added melee magnetism to Valkyr’s Berserker and Wukong’s Primal Fury in Conclave
- Increased speed and damage of Zephyr’s Tailwind in Conclave
- Secondary Wind mod now increases Reload Speed instead of Health Rate on Kill
- Relentless Assault mod now increases Power Rate instead of Attack Speed on Kill
- Increased damage of Thundermiter mod
- Overcharged mod now converts up to 50 energy at 100% to Overshields on respawn
- Reduced the amount of Blast damage blocked by Anti-Flak Plating mod
- Recharge Barrier Augment shield restore reduced
- Changed order of combos and attacks in Last Herald Conclave stance
- Changed order of attacks in Celestial Nightfall Conclave stance
- Ogris damage and projectile speed increased in Conclave
- Penta series damage increased in Conclave
- Tonkor damage increased in Conclave
- Tonkor self damage enabled in Conclave
- Angstrum damage and projectile speed increased in Conclave
- Increased Ammo Pool of Latron Wraith in Conclave
- Increased damage of Hind in Conclave
- Soma Prime damage decreased in Conclave
- Soma damage increased in Conclave
- Gorgon damage increased in Conclave
- AkSomati damage decreased in Conclave
- Added Knock Down to equipped Stave Slam attacks in Conclave
- Sybaris damage decreased in Conclave
- Vectis damage decreased in Conclave
- The Jat Kittag has received the PBR treatment!
- Infested Runners and Chargers will now resort to a projectile attack only on the condition that they have no chance of melee attacking you.
- Infested Maggots will now only attach to targets after a jump if they are still in range (possible for target to move out of latch range between jump animation start/end)
- Bosses now appear on your mini-map as a red 'destroy/kill' marker instead of the yellow marker for consistency.
- Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures.
- Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet.
- Tweaked the Archwing Mastery Rank test to reflect recent Archwing movement changes.
- Increased the Spy mission timer in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- Reduced Shield Lancer spawn chance during Vor’s boss battle in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- War no longer glows when holstered.
- Updated Chroma’s tail cloth physics.
- Minorly tweaked the emblem placement on the right Pakal shoulder armour to prevent clipping.
- Improved spawning in Archwing open-space Exterminate missions.
- Adjusted holster position for the Nunchaku hip style.
- Moved Spy from Adrastea- Jupiter to Amalthea- Jupiter, and changed Adrastea to a Corpus Sabotage mission.
- Adjusted emblem offsets for Heavy, Regular and Thin Kubrow bodies.
- Tweaked location of Mariana - Earth node so the Vor's Prize mission text doesn't overlap the next node's text.
- Decreased Nekros’ Desecrate delay slightly to make it more popcorny.
- Moved the '3 Spy data extractions' Junction Challenge to Neptune- Pluto to replace '3 waves of Archwing Interception' now that Jupiter-Saturn requires players to defeat Raptor on Europa.
- Elixir Blueprints now appear under the Keys category, instead of Gear in the Foundry.
- Kavats no longer use their Pounce ability when trying to be stealthy and have the Pounce mod equipped.
- Tweaked New Loka’s hub room to reduce amount of mist and make water a bit less transparent.
- Pursuit ship turrets are now randomized rather (to prevent one side of the ship having only rocket-turrets and the other side only auto-turrets).
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Split Sword would show a Mire when being built in the Foundry.
- Fixed the poor lighting in New Loka’s Relay Syndicate room.
- Fixed a text error in the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed speed buff abilities carrying over to Operators during Focus.
- Fixed Nyx’s Absorb camera FX remaining after a host migration.
- Fixed an Infested object blocking the door near the end of the Once Awake quest.
- Fixed the large majority of Earth Alerts being Erpo Archwing Alerts.
- Fixed the Atlas Tartarus helmet not appearing in Alert cycles.
- Fixed the Wukong Dasheng helmet not appearing in Alert cycles.
- Fixed various clipping issues with Inaros.
- Fixed Loki’s Disarm not working for Junction Specters against players.
- Fixed Ivara's Prowl ability scanning enemies that don’t have drop table items (ie turrets and cameras).
- Fixed Infested objects appearing in Vor’s boss tileset in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- Fixed Rhino being able to activate his heavy landing Passive on all ground slams.
- Fixed the Rending Crane stance Mod having a text path for its default combo.
- Fixed an issue where interrupting a reload wouldn't usually cancel the reload animation.
- Fixed loss of functionality when cancelling a mission while the screen is fading out (When the countdown timer is < 1 second).
- Fixed Left Leg customizations applying to both legs for some Warframes.
- Fixed overlapping localization text on the Spinning Needle combo screen.
- Fixed spawning in Archwing missions backwards.
- Fixed/improved the death FX on surveillance drones (Regulators).
- Fixed a disabled laser grid in a Corpus Spy level.
- Fixed Oberon’s Renewal projectile not applying the Client’s energy color.
- Fixed the Porta Armour energy orb showing up on the Lunaro Riv Min and Riv Comp right leg pieces.
- Fixed emblem placement on the Dendra Right Shoulder Guard.
- Fixed Junction list on some planets overlapping parts of the planet.
- Fixed missing FX on hackable Moa cabinets for Clients.
- Fixed crash when you destroy a Blunt with projectiles stuck to it. (eg shoot it with Boltor)
- Fixed clipping issues with the Salix Syandana.
- Fixed the scoreboard not appearing when viewing mission progress in Rathuum.
- Fixed incorrect Sugatra positioning on the Okina.
- Fixed the 'free public' slot number being wrong when advertising a session sometimes (with just host sitting there).
- Fixed continuing to move around in Archwing while viewing the Interception reward screen.
- Fixed Clients casting Focus not having their customizations appear.
- Fixed Mesa’s Ballistic Battery at rank 0 being able to absorb up to 200 damage per shot when it was meant to be 20.
- Fixed a variety of map holes as discovered by the community.
- Fixed Void Tear progress clipping into Spy mission hud elements.
- Fixed issues with profiles opening on top of a diorama.
- Fixed a UI crash when equipping Consumables.
- Fixed the Cold Snap Mod having no effect if a Client has it equipped.
- Fixed being unable to accept a vote when in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed a missing panic button in a specific Grineer Sabotage tileset.
- Fixed being able to click a barely noticeable node when zoomed out in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed Nova’s Null Star ability timer not updating for Clients.
- Fixed Duration Mods reducing energy per enemy for Nekros’ Desecrate. Power Efficiency should only affect energy per enemy for Desecrate.
- Fixed physics driven Archwing ability casting animations causing your velocity to be zeroed out at the end of the animation.
- Fixed selling your Warframe currently selected for Conclave will break that loadout.
- Fixed the Mastery Sigil not displaying your actual rank when viewed in a diorama.
- Fixed the Junction task 'Collect 20 Mods' only counting Mods collected on Earth.
- Fixed some weapons getting stuck in reload animation loops.
- Fixed being able to pass through certain geometry with Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability.
- Fixed spawn-point selection bug that would prevent enemies from spawning in neighbouring tiles if the current tile has exceeded the desired capacity.
- Fixed ‘Restore’ items appearing black in Archwing missions.
- Fixed completing the Suisei- Mars missions not showing as complete for the Junction task.
- Fixed the Electromagnetic Shielding Mod staying active when not actively blocking.
- Fixed bug where reload time could accumulate from canceling a reload while there was 0 ammo in clip.
- Fixed the Latron not actually alarming enemies.
- Fixed issues with Sprag and Ven'kra Til not having proper lip syncing.
- Fixed incorrect teleport volumes in the Mastery Rank 18 test.
- Simplified The New Strange quest level layout and used more tiles themed around a secure facility.
- Fixed spy camera drones showing up in place of wardens in the New Strange quest.
- Fixed desert enemies spawning instead of shipyards enemies in the New Strange quest.
- Fixed the Sense Danger Kavat Mod always displaying bright pink enemies.
- Fixed an exploit with Smeeta's Charm ability.
- Fixed charged weapons cancelling their charge if the player sprints.
- Fixed ground enemies continually spawning after you have been teleported to Archwing in the Archwing Quest Fomorian Escape mission. This caused significant performance drops.
- Fixed Volt’s Discharge not applying diminishing returns to duration.
- Fixed the Heliocor not having information on its Blueprint location (Simaris) in the Market.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.3
August 12th, 2016 Link Forum
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones having their health drained stopped after the player dies and revives.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones remaining if the caster has left the mission.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead health drain stat displaying as red when you make it smaller.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Eternal War not working as intended once deactivating Hysteria as per: this thread
- Fixed Corpus/Grineer reinforcements spawning during Infestation mobile defense Alert/Sortie missions.
- Fixed a Syndicate Medallion spawn point being at Extraction on Europa as per: this reddit thread
- Fixed the data mass in Mobile Defense missions spawning inside the ground on certain tiles.
- Fixed missing localization.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.2
August 10th, 2016 Link Forum
- Changed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead teleport range to greater than 30 meters from Nekros. To clarify function here, if a Shadow is 30 meters away from you on recast, it will teleport to range. If it is less than 30 meters away, it will heal.
- Fixed Paris Prime having many incorrect stats in the Arsenal, including a Critical Chance of 25% vs the expected 45%.
- Fixed enemies not being alerted by the Bolto, AkBolto, and Telos AkBolto.
- Fixed missing VO localization.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.1
August 10th, 2016 Link Forum
- Nekros Changes
- Desecrate is now a toggle ability! Energy (or Health if you use the Despoil Augment) are consumed on Desecration.
- Corpses that enter the Desecrate radius will be eligible for desecration. The first corpse 'heats up' slowly for a couple seconds and then the rest occur in rapid succession (like popcorn).
- Each enemy desecrated will now cost 10 Energy (or Health if the Despoil Augment is equipped). This is affected by Efficiency Mods.
- Health orbs are no longer guaranteed drops from pilfered corpses. They are now tied in with the chance for additional loot drops.
Shadows of the Dead:
- The number of Shadows spawned has been reduced to 7 and is no longer affected by Mods. This is a necessary change for performance on all platforms. To compensate for this, Nekros now spawns stronger Shadows prioritized by heavy unites killed with Shield multiplier and draw aggro more heavily.
- Shadows now live until they die with Health decay over time that is affected by Duration instead of Strength.
- Shadows of the Dead can be recast while active to spawn new Shadows to replace dead ones, and refill the Health/Shields of the current Shadows.
- *Recasting Shadows of the Dead will also teleport your Shadows to you within limits. (if they are >10m and <40m away)
- The Shield of Shadows Augment has been reviewed to maintain efficacy with these changes.
- Changed Nekros’ Despoil Augment to reflect his Desecrate changes.
- Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead Augment - Shield of Shadows - now displays current % damage mitigation as a HUD buff.
We welcome your feedback on the Nekros changes here: Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 2.1 - Nekros Changes
- Vaulted Relics will now appear in the Codex (ie: Relics that are not currently in circulation that you may own).
- The Codex section for Relics and Arcanes will now show items you've discovered but don't own (like Mods do so you can see the drop sources to farm some more).
- Tweaked the TennoGen Mesa Falcon Helmet tint.
- Updated the TennoGen Rota Syandana materials.
- Increased the brightness of the Guides of The Lotus Sigil.
- Updated the Burston mesh in the Stalker diorama.
- Fixed Dark Sector Credit rewards being unintentionally cut in half.
- Fixed Grineer Napalm and Scorch’s targeting/shooting you through walls.
- Fixed "Space-time Distortion" as seen here.
- Fixed Archwing Impact, Slash, and Puncture Mods giving incorrect bonuses to stats. They were giving flat bonus rather than percentages as intended by the precedent set by all other physical damage mods (Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred, Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, and Astral Slash are all +90%).
- Fixed clicking ‘Deploy Extractor’ on Eris resulting in Phobos - Sharpless initiating.
- Fixed The Jordas Verdict not showing the proper Trial icon in the Codex.
- Fixed incorrect materials on Paris Prime and Lex Prime attachments.
- Fixed Arid Eviscerators and Hellions not spawning on Mars.
- Fixed players joining your squad after you’ve changed your matchmaking from Public to Solo while the Star Chart is open and returning from a mission.
- Fixed the Nova Asuri Skin arm effect not matching your Energy color.
- Fixed the Shaku not attaching properly to Warframes when using the Nunchaku Standard Holster.
- Fixed only one item per category being successfully traded if the receiving player has that particular category empty on their account.
- Fixed pet imprints not showing up in inventory immediately upon claiming them.
- Fixed Grineer grenade countdown beep not matching up with the countdown blinks.
- Fixed the Sedna Junction task ‘Collect any 3 MODS from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on LUA’ not progressing if you collect 3 of the same Mod.
- Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate pickups not being shot upwards for Clients.
- Fixed Sortie missions switching to incorrect Factions.
- Fixed laser sounds sometimes not shutting off when lasers are disabled in a Spy Vault.
- Fixed a crackling noise when firing the Latron Wraith while using Loki’s Invisibility or Ivara’s Prowl.
- Fixed enemies sometimes spawning many ragdolls when applying a killing blow that severs the body as they're getting up from an unconscious ragdoll state.
- Fixed not being able to scan Derelict Cephalon Fragments.
- Fixed text sizing issues in the Codex.
- Fixed extra Codex entries for the refined versions of the AXI V3 Relic.
- Fixed the Foundry displaying items you don’t need to craft Blueprints.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a Sortie mission.
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
Aggiornamento: Specters of the Rail 2
August 3rd, 2016 Link Forum - Tenno Reinforcements
- Nova Asuri Collection
Embody the power of a divine entity with the new Nova Asuri Collection. Expand your levels of customization by adding a new deity-inspired Skin for Nova, a new Skin for any polearm weapon, and a sacred new Syandana to your Arsenal.
- Relics & Arcanes now appear in the Codex in their own section, which reveal drop locations for Relics and Arcanes! Please note that as a result of this change, the Oddities section has been moved to Objects and renamed 'Kuria'.
- Added the Jordas Verdict to the Codex.
- Lex Prime, Paris Prime, Dakra Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Ankyros Prime have received the PBR treatment!
- Increased Kela De Thaym’s resistance to health drain to give her a fighting chance against abilities like Trinity’s Energy Vampire, Mag’s Polarize, and Inaros’ Desiccation.
- Expanded Drop Sources in the Mod section of the Codex to include missions where you can find them and not just what enemies drop them; this is particularly helpful for event-mods that have since been released as missions-rewards.
- You now have the option to ‘Clear Active Quest’ in the Codex.
- Updated numerous Hitsu San TennoGen item textures.
- Changed the description of the Sun and Moon Profile Icon to credit user ‘NaturallySelected’ due to an alias change. (Previously was Epsilon)
- Fixed End of Void Fissure Mission reward being different than the one you selected.
- Fixed shared Simaris XP: you should get Simaris Rep provided you have a Synth Scanner AND (it's your target || you're within shared XP range of the target).
- Fixed polearms not having a holster customization.
- Fixed failing a Void Fissure Rescue mission if the rescue target dies while the Relic reward screen is up.
- Fixed a script error when bringing a friend to a Lua node and having them click ‘Repeat Mission’.
- Fixed Crossfire missions appearing in Sorties.
- Fixed an unranked Mod swapping with your now ranked up equipped Mod in your loadout after Fusing.
- Fixed players not being able to hatch a Kubrow egg.
- Fixed not being able to trade Kubrow imprints.
- Fixed crashing in a Submersible mission.
- Fixed texture quality issues with the recently released Baro Ki’Teer Prisma Scimitar Skin.
- Fixed incorrect text size in the ‘Mod Rewards’ section of the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Codex drop sources not distinguishing Eximus units.
- Fixed the Solar Chart diorama being destroyed if you viewed a Dark Sector tutorial from a Dark Sector node.
- Fixed the Codex not listing Shell Rush’s drop location.
- Fixed a rare crash when closing a diorama using the "Exit" button instead of pressing ESC.
- Fixed players no longer being able to perform the "slide attack" motion to execute a unique melee in Archwing missions. You can now only do a slide attack when Afterburner mode is enabled.
- Fixed default customization for scythe melee weapons.
- Fixed players being able to exit the level and trigger extraction before the mission has been completed.
- Fixed the first tab always being selected after upgrading a Relic, should now stay on the current tab, and select the upgraded Relic.
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1.1
July 29th, 2016 Link Forum
- Arid Heavy Gunners will now drop the Gorgon Blueprint!
- Rebalanced the enemy spec for Belenus; Corrupted Bombards on the first wave was a bit more spicy than intended.
- Buffed mission rewards for Mot (Level 40-45 Void Survival); it will now yield a richer mix of Axi Era(Tier 4) Relics and large Credit-bundle rewards similar to high-level Dark Sector missions.
- Tweaked the Xiphos Ifrit Skin to improve flame tint color visibility.
- Tweaked Kavat behaviors to get them to attack more consistently.
- Lunaro Fixes
- Fixed being able to score immediately by jumping into the zone that your team just scored against before the replay in Lunaro.
- Fixed the Vectis Tekelus skin not being rewarded on purchase and instead giving another Skin.
- Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.
- Fixed script error when fusing multiple Mods in a row.
- Fixed not being able to adjust numerous alternate holster styles.
- Better fix for Syndicate missions being listed with the wrong title.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Arsenal when using an "at max energy" Mod (e.g.Searing Leap) with other Mods that increase your max energy.
- Fixed the Codex locking up when viewing a certain enemy.
Aggiornamento: Specters of the Rail 1
July 28th, 2016 Link Forum - Tenno Reinforcements
Heliocor - Obtain enlightenment with this massive hammer that performs a Codex scan on each fatal strike. Scans require an equipped Codex Scanner and an available charge.
Available for purchase in the Market or Simaris Offerings!
The Tekelu Collection - Forged by masters from the Tekelu School of weaponsmiths, these skins feature intricate designs of an unmatched quality.
Xiphos Skins - Get the unique and stylish Xiphos Ifrit and Henipa Skins for your Landing Craft.
- Glaive Prime and Bo Prime have received the PBR treatment!
- Improved system stability slightly for 32-bit systems (note: if you're running 32-bit Windows without a discrete Graphics Card this optimization probably won't save you).
- Improved the camera positioning during Archwing melee attacks.
- Adjusted the Archwing camera
- The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.
- Cooldown on Trial rewards now resets at Midnight UTC - which is the standard reset time for Login Rewards, Standing cap refreshes, etc. They are no longer tied to individual Trial completion times. We hope this better allows you to coordinate groups!
- Tweaked some pet behavior logic related to cloaking and targeting. This should sort out some targeting issues for Kubrows and Kavats where they would become targetable when leaving their stealth state but were still visually cloaked by a player ability.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Conclave mod 'Emergent Aftermath' can no longer be used with the Vectis sniper rifle.
- Reduced the duration of Buzlok's alt fire projectile in Conclave.
- Slightly increased the damage of Lato Vandal in Conclave.
- Increased the blocking percentage of Silva and Aegis in Conclave.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in Conclave.
- Fixed End of Mission screen persisting when transitioning between Trial missions and causing a prog stopper as per: this comment
- Fixed the Orthos icon in the Market.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug when attempting to scan Cephalon Fragments as per: this thread
- Fixed key-based missions (i.e. Derelict, Law of Retribution,etc) always appearing as "incomplete" (glowy-blue icon).
- Fixed the Reactant UI counter not displaying for Clients.
- Fixed receiving an error when purchasing combo packs that are on your wish-list (ie: Color Packs)
- Fixed lower-rank Syndicate titles appearing in descriptions of high-rank Syndicate missions (e.g. "Rescue Mission (Crusader)" would be displayed instead of "Rescue Mission (Maxim)")
- Fixed when fighting an Arctic Eximus, the enemy inside the bubble wouldn't take damage from any gun or melee until the bubble outside was popped.
- Fixed incorrect camera positioning when attempting to pet your Kavat companion.
- Fixed failing a Void Fissure Sabotage mission when reaching extraction and choosing your reward with less than 15 seconds left.
- Fixed a title issue in the Void Relic selection screen.
- Fixed not being able to invite people to your squad after initiating a Junction node and cancelling it.
- Fixed joining a Void Fissure mission in progress and seeing previously dropped Reactant with objective markers on them.
- Fixed enemies appearing to run in place like they are slipping on ice after your Kavat has used Pounced.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 13
July 26th, 2016 Link Forum
Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime have returned to the Vault! With those items safe in the Prime Vault, the question becomes what will happen to their respective Relics. If you didn’t catch Devstream #77, their Relics will no longer be obtainable once those items are sealed in the Vault. For those that have the Relics in your inventory, you can continue to use them until you’ve exhausted your stockpile.
A new AXI V3 RELIC will be obtainable in the wild that contains a mix of items from the vaulted Relics that contained Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime.
As per Devstream #77, you can expect us to have a drop table up for all Relic locations this week. Please note that right now, the AXI V3 Relic is found in Orokin Derelict Survival reward tables
As for Baro Ki’Teer and his upcoming goodies this week, his prices have been adjusted to better suit Relics. The values that we will initially be looking at are:
- Common slotted Items (15)
- Uncommon slotted items (45)
- Rare slotted items (100)
These testing values are highly subject to change. Please, plan and spend accordingly.
- The Vectis has received the PBR treatment!
- Detonite/Fieldron rewards from Invasion missions will now always be a bundle of 3.
- Changed how Simaris’ Synthesis Target Standing is decided in a group: you now get Standing if you have a Synthesis Scanner equipped, are actively playing, and it's your daily target or you are within shared XP range of the target.
- Planet Nav Segments can now be sold for 5 Credits due to them no longer required to progress through the new Star Chart.
- Disabled elevators and made ramps useable for AI in Corpus Ice Planet tilesets.
- Improved Grineer Shipyard level containment to alleviate issues like Zephyr bonking heads, Wukong not being able to float around in Cloud Walker, etc.
- Reduced the Odonata crafting costs and replaced Control Module with Neurodes for better new user experience/path.
- Optimized Hydroid Tentacle Swarm ability to improve performance issues as per: this thread
- Arctic Eximus Snow Globe blocks radial damage, but will no longer block damage from sources inside the globe. This allows most non targeted powers that damage enemies to work versus Arctic Eximus within a snow globe.
- Kubrow Changes
- Removed unintended connection between Critical Chance and Kubrow base damage (this only worked for domesticated Kubrows; Kavats, and hostile companions did not have this behavior).
- Increased Kubrow's base damage 150% and base Critical Damage multiplier from 1.6x to 3x so that for a Kubrow fitted with Rank 10 Maul Mod and Rank 10 Bite Mod the average damage would be almost exactly the same as before.
- Void Fissure Changes
We’ve been reading a lot of constructive feedback on Relics, Fissures and the like since Specters of the Rail shipped. With your suggestions and comments in place, we are continuing to tweak Void Fissures/Relics where necessary with the aim to reduce repetition issues and tie this mechanic into the lore of Warframe. The Void is an entity that corrupts, and Void Fissures are no different.
There is no longer just one 'Void Fissure', Void Fissures can occur again and again as the Void's corrupting energy tears through the Solar System. Fissures now spawn dynamically throughout the level near groups of enemies. The Fissure will corrupt any nearby enemies immediately after spawning. This buffs the enemy, and resets their health/shields. It will also spawn a couple Orokin units along with them, some being Eximus after a certain amount of Fissures. Fissures despawn after a period of time.
The corrupted and newly spawned Orokin units have a chance to drop Reactant, which are auto pickups (no more context action). Once you collect enough, you qualify for the Void Projection reward, and one of your weapons or your Warframe will be buffed for a short period of time based on Era of Void Relic brought. You will be given a random amount of Void Trace as well after collecting enough Reactant. Fissures will continue to spawn throughout the mission.
- Void Traces cap is now Mastery Rank based (100 + 50 * MR).
- Reactant marker now uses the Void Tear icon. The marker is only visible if players don't have enough Reactant.
- Reactant uses a drop range (kill x amount for guaranteed drop) instead of drop chance.
- “Endless” Void Fissure missions are now truly endless with the exception of Defense and Interception.
- Your Equipped Relic information will now be shown in the Squad info dropdown box (where Equipped Dragon keys appears).
- *Traces are given when you get 10/10 Reactant (no relic needed) and rewarded at End of Mission (between a range of 6-30).
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Conclave mods with the Max Energy requirement applying their upgrades twice to the Host.
- Reduced melee blocking angle in Conclave.
- Reduced channeled blocking energy cost in Conclave.
- Adjusted the attack order of the Spinning Palms Combo in Conclave Fist stance and slightly increased its damage.
- Reduced the duration of Equinox's Metamorphosis in Conclave.
- Fixed being rewarded 0 Salvage instead of 500 for completing the Venus to Mercury Junction and Earth to Venus Junction.
- Fixed losing functionality upon check the Clan Statistics screen in Navigation and attempting to back out.
- Fixed meshes getting distorted when Field of View was increased (either deliberately or from effects like Volt Speed or Mesa Peacemaker).
- Fixed Relics not being consumed for Clients who disconnect on the Fissure reward selection screen.
- Fixed rare crash when switching levels. Also fixed grey screen during Jackal login diorama.
- Fixed unintentionally reducing Syndicate mission XP rewards as per: this thread
- Fixed some Kubrow imprints not being listed when breeding a new Kubrow.
- Fixed the Grineer Shipyard mini map being oriented in a different way than the room.
- Fix a progression stopping issue in the Once Awake quest if the player switched their active quest before claiming the Heat Sword Blueprint, and then built and sold the Heat Sword before ever switching Once Awake back to being an active quest.
- Fixed some node descriptions going beyond the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed no indication of an active booster at the End of Mission screen that those rewards were given.
- Fixed the Medi-Ray Sentinel precept description missing when hovering over the icon.
- Fixed most Infested melee enemies being unable to hit the objective when playing the Infested Defense on Uranus - Ur.
- Fixed handling of certain types of cache corruption.
- Fixed inaccurate/missing "open squads" total when hovering over nodes.
- Fixed mission description discrepancies in the Solar Chart as per: this reddit thread
- Fixed a tiny performance problem on Ice Planet maps where a sound effect would be started and stopped every few frames.
- Fixed incorrect looping sounds in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a migration at End of Mission causing Relic reward options to reroll.
- Fixed enemies having a hard time pathing in Earth Sabotage missions.
- Fixed not being able to obtain Corvas and Rathbone Blueprint parts.
- Fixed the ‘Vay Hek Frequency Triangulator’ missions appearing for players that still have the key in their inventory.
- Fixed Judgement Point requirement not being displayed when hovering over Rathuum and Kela de Thaym nodes in the Star Chart.
- Fixed inaccurate enemy count during Exterminate ending to Spy mission.
- Fixed numerous UI errors in the Star Chart and menu.
- Fixed Relic selection ‘Play Without’ and ‘Exit’ buttons hiding behind the screen if a previous mission was played.
- Fixed the Energy Shell Augment using its Duration stat for Range. This also fixes the Augment card displaying the '35m' Range which was not what was being observed in game. It now shows the proper range.
- Fixed the Relic reward screen rolling twice if the last player touches Extraction and then proceeds to fall off of the end of the map.
- Fixed the camera flying off to nowhere when cancelling a mission countdown.
- Fixed mission requirements not being checked at the time a Sortie/Alert/Syndicate/etc mission is selected from the world state panel. (for example, a player could choose a bow-only sortie mission without his loadout being setup properly, only to find out at the end of the 10-second countdown that he wasn't allowed to play)
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 12
July 20th, 2016 Link Forum
- Void Fissures now change location every 1-2 hours (down from 2-4) for more Mission variety.
- Replaced the unreleased Rank-5 version of Link Health for Kavats with the proper Rank 10 version that is shared with Kubrows. This mod was only obtainable through Transmutation.
- Star Chart Changes
In order to improve the flow of progressing through quests, every quest mission is now in a location which was previously completed or unlocked, and only in regions which are unlockable before the quest completion is required. Below you will find a full list of each quest node location including the reordered nodes:
Locations are listed in the order they appear in each quest.
- Vor’s Prize
- Earth E Prime
- Earth Mariana
- Earth Mantle
- Earth Gaia
- Earth Pacific
- Earth Cambria
Note: The first encounter with Vor is now on Earth instead of Mercury (his boss node is still on Mercury)
- Once Awake
- Mercury Terminus
- Mercury MPrime
- Mercury Lares
- The Archwing
- Venus Tessera
- Venus Aphrodite
- Earth Mantle
- Venus E Gate
- Venus Montes
- Stolen Dreams
- Mars Tharsis
- Venus Unda
- Mercury Pantheon
- Phobos Roche (Also changed tileset to Corpus Ship)
- Mars Alator
- Howl of the Kubrow
- Venus Unda
- Earth E Prime
- Earth Gaia
- The Limbo Theorem
- Mars Syrtis
- Earth Cambria
- Mars Martialis
- Europa Ose
- Hidden Messages
- Mars Olympus
- Saturn Calypso
- Sedna Charybdis
Note: All nodes remained the same due to riddle solutions
- Patient Zero
- Eris Naeglar
- Eris Brugia
- Eris Saxis
- Eris Kala-azar
- Eris Xini
- The New Strange
- Ceres Nuovo
- Europa Morax
- Mars Alator
- Mars Tharsis
Note: Chroma part crafting stages were replaced with cheaper to build Chroma beacons. Chroma parts are obtained from Junction rewards later on.
- Earth Gaia
- Saturn Cassini
- Uranus Sycorax
- Uranus Ariel
- Uranus Desdemona
- A Man of Few Words
- Uranus Stephano
- Uranus Caliban
- Uranus Puck
- The Jordas Precept
- Eris Isos
- The Second Dream
- Uranus Umbriel
- Uranus Cressida
- Neptune Neso
- Lua Plato
- Lua Grimaldi
- Sands of Inaros
- Mars Ara
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed the Follow Through Mod not always giving energy on respawn in Conclave.
- Fixed being able to click Cephalon Capture + Lunaro through the Challenges dropdown menu in Conclave.
- Fixed players in the same mission not always given the same rewards at End of Mission, such as Spy, Derelict Vaults, choices in Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed not being able to progress through The New Strange quest as per: this thread
- Fixed a crash when casting Exalted Blade/Hysteria/etc while you have an active Glaive thrown out.
- Fixed Itzal’s Penumbra ability not working properly.
- Fixed Phobos-Stickney Survival not rewarding players as per: this thread
- Fixed the Sands of Inaros quest countdown timer displaying the incorrect location.
- Fixed the Crossfire mission on Mars - Augustus being Grineer vs Grineer.
- Fixed node displaying as "Clan Key" instead of actual Clan name when selecting Dojo from the Star Chart. This also fixes the Clan screen/nodes/UI components overlapping on top of the Clan Management screen.
- Fixed being able to move while casting Itzal’s Penumbra as a Client.
- Fixed Lua not being zoomed when it's your last played planet.
- Fixed Vor’s Janus Key beam missing its parry hit effect sounds.
- Fixed invisible Sortie Season 8 rewards in the World State window.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 11
July 19th, 2016 Link Forum
- Void Fissure Changes
- A Lith Fissure will now always appear somewhere in Mercury/Venus/Earth/Mars at all times as to alleviate: this issue
- There will now be up to 3 Void Fissures per Era.
- The Burston has received a visual rework and new reload animation!
- Rearranged some planet/node positions in the Star Chart to improve flow.
- All Archwing Eximus now require 3 scans to complete the Codex entry (same scan count as land based Eximus units).
- Reworked certain menu sounds and removed pinging when a node is available (plays incessantly even if node is not visible).
- Adjusted holster positioning of Mesa’s Peacemaker so it's more centered on her arms.
- Improved system performance while optimizing the cache on systems with less than 12GB of RAM; large cache blocks would eagerly consume all physical memory in the operating system IO-cache to accelerate defrag however this would force other applications into the page-file and make the system unresponsive.
- Changed "Unexpected Server Delay" to "Network Not Responding" for a more accurate clarification when this prompt occurs.
- The Archwing Quest will no longer be given upon a player reaching Mastery Rank 2 since is it now a Junction reward.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Reduced blocking value of the Impenetrable Defense Conclave mod to 30% from 40%.
- Fixed Radial Disarm script error if Loki died and respawned while it was active, causing the effect to be permanent until death in Conclave.
- Conclave mod 'Follow Through' effects changed to Respawn with +5 Energy and rarity lowered to Uncommon.
- Reduced Mesa's passive health bonus with no melee equipped to 25 from 30 in Conclave.
- Fixed the missing FX indicator that showed where a Rare Mod was dropped.
- Fixed accidentally increasing some of the Itzal’s resource crafting costs. They have been reverted back to their original crafting costs. *Please note that a script to refund those who have crafted the Itzal prior to this Hotfix is in progress. We will update this thread once the script is done.
- Fixed completing The Jordas Precept quest not unlocking the Jordas Golem Assassinate node on Eris.
- Fixed accounts who completed The Jordas Precept quest after Specters of the Rail was released and didn't receive their Assassinate Jordas Golem key.
- Fixed having Limbo Theorem quests overtake the node Excavations are on until you play it without the quest active.
- Fixed all pole arms and some staff weapons clipping through Nyx and Nyx Prime's chest when equipped.
- Fixed a progression stopping Invasion bug where enemies didn’t spawn in the Grineer Ship until you got across to the Corpus Ship.
- Fixed loading into the wrong Alert Hive level.
- Fixed sometimes returning from a mission in a kneeling position.
- Fixed Mesa's Peacemaker pistols being holstered incorrectly while in Archwing.
- Fixed friendly Nullifiers nullifying your abilities.
- Fixed Vauban’s Bastille stasis FX remaining after the ability ended for Clients.
- Fixed a case where node info would stay on screen when zoomed out to planet selection.
- Fixed the Grineer escape pod not functioning when playing an Invasion mission featuring Grineer vs. Corpus, which prevents mission progress as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue where clients could get multiple scans on the same target in situations where the host has poor upload speeds.
- Fixed Assassination Sortie missions not working for key-based boss fights (Phorid, Lephanits, Mutalist Alad V).
- Fixed the wrong icon appearing for Mutalist Alad V’s Sortie Assassination mission.
- Fixed depth-testing for composited particle effects.
- Fixed strange flickering of UI elements that could occur on AMD or Intel GPUs (eg: on the star map where the extractor icon shows what resources are on a planet or in the Syndicate offerings tab at the top once you've scrolled down).
- Fixed missing ship node icons on Mercury Pantheon and Neptune Triton
- Fixed a crash when fighting Tyl Regor.
- Fixed a crash when fighting Vay Hek.
- Fixed a crash related to picking the reward of a player who has left the session.
- Fixed Paris Prime appearing "splotched" with the chosen energy colour.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 10
July 15th, 2016 Link Forum
- Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding
- Minor polish to audio/visual effects on the Solar Map
- Allow access to alerts/invasions/etc so long as the underlying node is "unlocked" (instead of requiring players to have completed the default mission at that location
- Alerts with Fusion Cores will now only give Rare Cores (no more Uncommon Cores!)
Junction Changes & Fixes:
- Fix for Junction progress not being saved for some clients
- Fixed an issue with the 1000 Mastery not being rewarded when completing a Junction. If you are eligible, it'll automatically repair on login.
- Junction task progress will now save even if you haven’t unlocked the Junction node
- New Junction tasks:
- Mars Junction = complete an alert, change to: "Collect 500 Rubedo from missions"
- Phobos Junction = complete an invasion mission, change to "Scan 5 cephalon fragments on MARS" (Scans done before this change will be counted retroactively)
- Europa Junction = complete an infested outbreak mission, change to "Complete TESHUB in the Void"
- Eris Junction = defeat Phorid in an infested outbreak, change to "Find and Defeat LEPHANTIS in DERELICT"
- Uranus Junction = Added "Craft a DERELICT KEY"
Tennogen Changes & Fixes:
- Updated metal and diffuse maps on Mag Alta helm & body
- Updated metal and roughness map on Zephyr Hagoromo helm & body
- Updated metal map on Nova Visage helm and body
- Updated metal and roughness map on Setka Syandana
- Fixed completed quest missions not also marking the node as complete.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed Syndicate mission in the World State Panel not showing when locked
- Fixed Void Fissure missions always showing unlocked in the World State Panel for the Void region
- Fixed bug that was causing players to get stuck on the login reward screen
- Fixed players who select the same reward not receiving what they chose.
- Fixed solo players not receiving the reward they chose.
- Fixed script error when shooting pursuit ship shield generators
- Fixed unmatured pets suffering from genetic degradation.
- Fixed "secret" quest missions not being loaded correctly after chosen from multi-mission selector popup.
- Fixed “secret” (quest) missions glowing blue
- Fixed Fluctus not being able to damage the Pursuit ship’s weak points
- Fixed attached hit proxies not showing correct damage notification for clients (ie, Pursuit ship’s shield generators)
- Fixed broken Archwing dioramas
- Fixed script crashes caused by crossbreed imprints
- Fixed Sortie rewards not showing in the World State Panel
- Fixed the Relic selection screen appearing when you select a non-fissure mission type on a node that has a fissure available.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 9
July 14th, 2016 Link Forum
- Fixed an issue with End of Mission cinematics freezing.
- Fixed an issue with Client Junction Tasks not tracking. This means any Clients trying to complete tasks wouldn't see progress.
- Fixed an issue with all node icons displaying as if they are completed (i.e all white). Blue is back!
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 8
July 14th, 2016 Link Forum
- Substantial performance improvements to the Star Chart on low-end machines have been added to Hotfix 8!
- Fixed an issue introduced in Hotfix 7 that created a freezing non-functioning Star Chart.
- Fixed incorrect descriptions for the Credit Bundles.
- Fixed misleading descriptions about Kavat Gene-Masking kits.
- Fixed file paths appearing for Lotus dialog in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed the Stasis description implying it only applied to puppies.
- Fixed controllers not working with the Relic manager and enhancer.
- Fixed various game freezes.
- Partially fixed a UI issue related to full information about Fusion Cores in Alerts not being displayed.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 7
July 14th, 2016 Link Forum
- Completing the Vor's Prize quest missions will now mark the nodes they're on as completed, so that you don't have to backtrack and complete the nodes leading up to the Junction a second time before you can enter it. Anyone who is mid-quest after this Hotifx deploys will still have to backtrack.
- We now allow progress towards Junction tasks during the tutorial, and with this we also fixed Junction tasks not working during Quests.
- Swapped Nanospores for Salvage as a crafting requirement for Chroma Chassis, as players cannot acquire Nanospores until later in the game.
- Changed the Market 'Blueprint' Purchase option to read 'Purchase Blueprint'.
- Tweaked the difficulty of Spy missions.
- Rebalanced enemy levels on Pluto to follow the order of the mission nodes.
- You can now revisit Junctions, and see their new and improved diegetic menu!
- Junction battles now have different passive bonuses for players competing against Specters to make the fights more fair. The passive bonuses are:
- Refilling ammo on respawn.
- Passive energy regeneration.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when Transmuting Mods where it appeared no Mods were consumed. This was a UI bug only, consumption was occurring as intended.
- Fixed an issue where there was no way to select multiple missions that all were occurring on the same node.
- Fixed Saryn Prime Systems Blueprint and Soma Prime Barrel duplicate rewards on Relics.
- Fixed the missing Nova Prime Neuroptics Blueprint, and added to a Relic reward table.
- Fixed an issue with mission rewards that occurred in groups of 5 (5 x Rare Fusion cores, for example) not rewarding properly.
- Fixed Clients not being given bonus Void Trace when other players choose their reward at the mission complete screen.
- Fixed the Landing Craft ramp closing on Warframes .
- Fixed missing UI information for the Stradavar's different fire modes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue where the Void Relic screen was unusable on controllers.
- Fixed an issue when changing an audio device to a new device with different channels.
- Fixed an issue with Mods received as mission rewards not counting towards the "cCollect X mods" Junction task.
- Fixed issues with players on controllers being able to access the Pause menu in the Market.
- Fixed an issue with the new 30 Day Resource Booster charging and behaving the same as a 7 Day Booster.
- Fixed misleading information on the Resource Extractor Deployment UI in regions where they cannot be deployed.
- Fixed a secret button appearing on the Gear / Emote overlay.
- Fixed missing footstep sounds in Junctions.
- Fixed an issue with a Grineer Capture mission having a Corpus target.
- Fixed an issue with being unable to deploy Resource Extractors to Eris.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 6
July 12th, 2016 Link Forum
- Revised the store icon for the Eos Armor Bundle.
- Fixed an issue with movement during melee combos not being as quick as before the Specters of the Rail Update.
- Fixed Genetic Code Template Blueprint not being visible in the Market.
- Fixed missing sounds for various Star Chart elements like Resource Extractors and node pulses.
- Fixed hosts getting (n^2) bonus Void Traces when (n) people pick their reward, instead of just getting a bonus of (n). We are still looking into the Client issue affecting this system.
- Fixed the Eris Junction on Pluto not functioning preventing progression.
- Fixed an issue with the reticle position on the Star Chart when using a controller.
- Fixed the spelling of the Guided Ordinance Mod to be Guided Ordnance.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 5
July 12th, 2016 Link Forum
- Rebalanced the Frost and Volt Junction Specters to be less hard on new players.
- Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.
- Fixed an issue with Vapor Specters having multiple Salvage costs.
- Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.
- Fixed the Buzlok's homing mechanic not functioning.
- Fixed new Archwing gun Mods only increasing Impact Status’.
- Fixed Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage Warframe blueprints being unobtainable from the Market.
- Fixed 'Crossfire' appearing as a mission type on non-Crossfire missions.
- You won't notice it yet until after this is live, but fixed Red Text not being Red.
- Fixed an issue with Kavat's appearing to get infinite Affinity in Dojos.
- Fixed various game freezes and crashes.
- Fixed missing animations on various lever action rifles.
- Fixed a specific game freeze at the end of Mobile Defense missions where the mission was failed.
- Fixed Arid Lancer Synthesis not completing, preventing The New Strange from being completed.
- Fixed incorrect localization strings in game.
- Fixed an issue with missing Blueprint elements for the Patient Zero quest from Junction rewards.
- Fixed issues with squished Prime Access store icons.
- Fixed an issue with Spy and Fissure Junction tasks not properly tracking.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4
July 11th, 2016 Link Forum
We've run a script for those affected by Void Key to Relics. See this PSA thread for more information. link
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Reduced the damage of Stradavar's semi-auto mode in Conclave.
- Quick melee attacks in Conclave now use the first combo of the Equipped weapon/stance.
- Added a 'Blueprints' filter to the Market beside the 'Hide Owned' filter so you can better see available Blueprints.
- Removed prices from the store grid to remove the impression our game only has Platinum items.
- Added a 'Purchase with Credits' button to the 'About' section of each item, where applicable.
- Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.
- Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet. For example, before the a Junction could say request 3 Void Fissures be closed. This request was specific to the planet the Junction was on, which was not indicated in the UI. Now you can do the Void Fissure anywhere to count toward your Junction Challenge Tasks.
- Improved visibility on the new Star Chart for which nodes should be played next.
- Rebalanced the Rhino Specter in the Junction to be more manageable for new players.
- Updated the Earth (to Venus) challenge text to better indicate the challenge requirement to "Apply 4 MODS to a single Warframe or Weapon", not just overall.
- Swapped the "Nightmare Mission" Junction Challenge with "Kill the Hyena Pack."
- Removed Arc Traps spawning in Vor's Prize.
- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' quest if players had already completed one or more of the crafting stages before the Update.
- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' where Elite Arid Lancers were required for scanning, now it just requires regular Arid Lancers.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Hidden Messages' Quest not rewarding proper Blueprints when playing the corresponding nodes.
- Fixed Synthesis Targets not counting as completed once they are scanned.
- Fixed an issue with a Junction progression stopper task by replacing the crafting requirements of Vapor Specters.
- Fixed continued issues with the Landing Craft ramp not deploying during the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed issues with Clients not seeing Void Fissure lighting and effects.
- Fixed an issue where fusing a Mod that was equipped would unequip it or equip an unranked version instead of keeping the proper Mod installed.
- Fixed Nova's Molecular Prime not playing any sounds after the first ka-boom.
- Fixed Cat's Eye Precept audio playing 2 times on clients.
- Fixed issues with volume and radius of Kavat precept sound effects.
- Fixed various crashes and game hangs.
- Fixed a loss of functionality in Relays if you selected a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed players seeing Trial nodes in the Star Chart despite not owning keys.
- Fixed melee holstering issues on a number of Prime Warframes and Hydroid.
- Fixed issue with 'Owned' labels not properly applying to certain items in the Market.
- Fixed missing sounds on Fang Prime / Dual Ether Dagger melee attacks.
- Fixed missing fanfare on 'Mission Complete' UI.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 3
July 10th, 2016 Link Forum
- Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process.
- Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2
July 8th, 2016 Link Forum
- Reduced the sound effect volume of enemy spawns from Void Fissures.
- Potential fix for a couple of progression stoppers related to the Chroma quest: link
- Fixed an issue with Lunaro functionality breaking after a goal replay.
- Fixed an issue with Okina having the wrong polarities.
- Fixed an issue with the Staff holster customization background image appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed the pricing of Staff holster customization items.
- Fixed an issue with Staff holster customizations not being properly visible in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when attempting to breed pets.
- Fixed an issue with Prime Access Market banners not appearing correctly.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1
July 8th, 2016 Link Forum
Archwing Changes & Fixes:
- Stasis mine freeze procs will now be removed when outside of the mine radius and when the mine is destroyed.
- Adjusted mission timer to compensate for the above change and for slightly increased difficulty.
- Slightly increased the health of supply ships and orbiters.
- Fixed an issue with mines clipping into level geometry.
- Tweaks for mines, beams, shockwaves, and explosion sound effects.
- Added in a safety time buffer after a host migration occurs so as to allow players to orient themselves properly.
Archwing and Warframe items have had their sale points revised to the following:
- Standard Archings and Warframe = 10,000 Credits
- Prime Archwings and Warframes = 25,000 Credits
- Standard Archwing Primary weapons = 500 Credits
- The Void Fissure sealing process will be aborted should no players in the squad have a Relic equipped, i.e leaving while only having one equipped Relic will close it out.
- Adjusted the position of the Tenno in the background of the Star Chart.
- Completed nodes will now connection lines to Solar System shortcuts.
- Adjusted the timings and maximum amount of repeats for Void Fissure transmissions.
- Removed the Natah and The Jordas Precept quests from Junctions as these are given out through server rewards.
- Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.
- Improved the way Void Fissure rewards are replicated for Clients after a host migration has occurred.
- Improved the way the Archwing Pursuit game mode handles host migrations.
- Adjusted the lighting of the Grineer Forest tilesets.
- Tweaked the visuals of Void Traces.
- Fixed a loss of functionality that could occur if a player attempted to change their holster style after changing their weapon skin.
- Fixed an issue with the Vor’s Prize Junction task not being properly completed if the player elected to skip it.
- Fixed an issue with older accounts with Kubrow customizations being unable to login correctly.
- Fixed a potential loss of functionality that could be encountered by quickly closing the Market before it fully loaded.
- Fixed an issue with long descriptions of Darvo Deal items preventing their proper purchase.
- Fixed an issue with Clients not properly receiving their Void Trace bonus when their Void Relic reward.
- Fixed an issue with Transmutation not always working correctly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Arsenal.
- Fixed numerous localizations.
- Fixed aspect ratio of credits icon in junction rewards.
- Fixed a display issue that would cause the Star Chart to appear incorrectly when playing with a 21:9 resolution.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to load into Junctions after meeting the requirements but not having completed the previous node.
- Fixed an issue with Landing Craft context actions breaking after quickly hitting ESC while a menu was loading.
- Fixed some incorrect textures found in the Grineer Forest tilesets.
- Fixed the resolution of Prime Access images in the Market.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a non-replicated avatar (ie. Mirage Clone) was affected by a friendly buff.
- Fixed missing exit button after completing a Mastery Test in the Relay.
- Fixed an issue with Host’s being unable to click Start Timer, Clear Vote, or Leave Squad during a Void Fissure lobby setup.
- Fixed an issue with Squad UI becoming unresponsive after declining a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed a number of lighting issues seen on Dojo art assets.
- Fixed Ambulas range exploit.
- Fixed Kavats being bred with missing body parts.
- Fixed an issue where Kubrows could equip colours to their right leg, causing a script error in the process.
- Fixed a typo in Meso N2 Relic names.
- Corrected the type of Dual Kama awarded in the Neo V1 Relic. Should have been a Prime Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue where you could not sell Archwing suits and weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the Landing Craft ramp closing while poor Kubrows are Kavatrs were still on them.
- Fixed an instance of Glaive weapons causing the game to crash.
- Fixed Conclave offerings not be sortable by type.
- Fixed a UI overlap that could occur if two players in the same lobby selected two different Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed a crash related to the usage of Focus abilities.
- Fixed an issue with players spawning at the starting location of an Archwing mission instead of their last location after a host migration.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking not properly working for Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed some missing sound effects on Kavat kitten interaction animations.
- Fixed an issue with standard Staff holster animations being paid for and premium holster slots being free.
- Fixed an issue with certain Void Defense missions not having their proper reward tables.
- Fixed an issue with other players mini map player markers appearing very pixelated.
- Fixed an issue with Void Fissure start transmission playing again after a host migration.
- Fixed an issue with Inaros players entering into pre-death and becoming unable to revive during Specter encounters.
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck on the End of Mission screen if ESC was hit during the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue with Eternal War augment not properly increasing the duration of the buff and also preventing you from recasting.
- Fixed a crash related to switching your holster position.
- Fixed an issue with Chroma Blueprint parts not referencing updated component terminology.
Aggiornamento: Specters of the Rail
July 8th, 2016 Link Forum
- Star Chart Reborn.
Specters of the Rail – changes to the Origin System are here, Tenno. What ghosts lurk the chambers of abandoned Junctions of a past era?
Find a new way to experience the Origin System with the complete rework of the Star Chart.
This redesign of the original Star Chart will bring back the nostalgic roadmap design making it easier for you to travel the Origin System. The map is dynamic; zoom in and out and drag your way around the Origin System. Specific regions and missions will be easier to locate. Also, it will be clear to see which Missions you need to complete thanks to new Junctions -- routes between planets -- guiding you on where to go next.
We've replaced and re-assigned many missions, including the removal of Deception and the not-so-popular Archwing Defense.
Difficulty, planet progression, and enemy levels have been reassigned to better reflect the modern Solar System.
Dedicated memorials have been set up in Relays to display the names of contributing Founders!
- Specters of the Rail live here - you must show you are worthy to conquer the Junction and ignite its Planetary travel power.
- Junctions link travel - all players new and old must complete the Task list to activate the Junctions for progression and rewards.
- Junctions reward players with Mastery upon completion! Please note this Mastery reward is quite large, and offsets any Mastery points lost in the Star Chart changes of nodes per planet.
- What does this mean for Quests?
Quest acquisition are now earned at specific Junctions:
- Venus- Mercury Junction: Once Awake, Howl of the Kubrow
- Earth- Mars Junction: The Archwing
- Mars- Phobos Junction: Stolen Dreams
- Jupiter- Europa Junction: The New Strange, Limbo Theorem Blueprint
- Saturn- Uranus Junction: Natah, Clem Quest
- Uranus- Neptune Junction: The Second Dream
- Pluto- Sedna Junction: Hidden Messages Blueprint
- Pluto- Eris Junction: Patient Zero Blueprint, The Jordas Precept Blueprint
*Sands of Inaros Blueprint is still obtained from Baro Ki'Teer.
- Void 2.0
Void Fissure: A dynamic occurrence throughout the Origin System - a tear in the world of Void energy from Eras past. Represented in the World State Window and occurs in 4 different tiers.
Void Relic: Ancient Relics that react to Void Fissures to reveal treasures within.
Void Traces: Raw Void energy that drops in the process of uniting Relics and Fissures. Can be used to Refine Void Relics to yield more rare rewards in your Orbiter.
Reactant: Drops in missions and must be used in the Void Fissure sealing process.
Refinement: The Process of improving the likelihood of Rare rewards from Void Relics.
Era: An old Orokin age.
Lith / Meso / Neo / Axi: 4 Distinct Eras of the Orokin past, all suddenly manifesting through Void Fissures in the Solar Map.
- T1 Keys have turned into Lith Era Relics.
- T2 Keys have turned into Meso Era Relics.
- T3 Keys have turned into Neo Era Relics
- T4 Keys have turned into Axi Era Relics.
Void Relic Segment: Found on a Junction, used to Refine Void Relics.
- Void Fissures & Relics
After years of new content releases and updated items to collect, there is a certain irony in calling the Void the “void”. Until Specters of the Rail, getting specific Prime parts was a repetitive and regimented process. Each Tower mission has a corresponding key and reward table, and if you want one of those rewards, you need to stock up on the appropriate key and repeat the same mission until you accomplish your goal. That all changes with the introduction of Relics. Instead of running the same mission repeatedly, Relics allow you to dynamically acquire the rewards you want by playing Void Tear missions that appear on any planet, and there will always be Void Fissures active. Collecting cool rewards is a fundamental aspect of Warframe, and this new Void system is designed to make it more fun and immersive - with Void Fissures ripping into the very fabric of the Origin System!
*Please note that Void Fissures will not be available for Assassinate and endless mission types - excluding Survival - for Launch. Further mission support will be coming shortly.
Read the Developer Workshop here: link
As a result of this change:
- Syndicate Void Key Pack has changed to Relic Pack.
- Void Key Pack from the Market and Daily Tribute has changed to Relic Pack.
- As for our good friend Baro, his sales/prices will be monitored closely to take new economy into account in terms of Ducat acquisition.
- Access to the Derelicts is remaining the same.
New Resource - Void Traces! To help players acquire higher quality Void Relic's we've introduced a new resource: Void Traces. Void Traces are guaranteed to drop by sealing a Void Fissure. Players will be able to spend these in the Void Relic Segment of their Landing Craft to refine Void Relics. While each individual Relic will have a predetermined set of items that can be acquired from within them, their quality level will affect the likelihood of rarer items being received once the Relic is used to seal a Void Fissure.
The Refinement costs for improving an INTACT Void Relic are as follows:
- EXCEPTIONAL = 25 Void Traces
- FLAWLESS = 50 Void Traces
- RADIANT = 100 Void Traces
Dragon Keys will now require 10 Void Traces to craft instead of Void Keys. Their blueprints have also been moved to a more appropriate place: the Orokin Lab!
How to acquire Relics:
You can get Relics by playing through certain regular mission types (typically endless missions). Any Void Keys you have will be converted into Relics of a similar Era. Relics are not restricted to Towers and precise missions the way Void Keys are, so all Void Keys of a particular Era will be converted into Relics of a similar reward level.
Warframe Mission Sound 2.0
This Update brings a huge change to the way our distance and obstruction sound works across all of Warframe. All distant sounds now feel properly spatialized and obstructed sounds now have the feeling of walls and more. Each shot, each character sound, each infested squeal will now bring you a more visceral and deep sound experience.
We updated many weapon sounds to have elements that take advantage of this new sound system.
- Archwing has been upgraded to a full six degrees of freedom! Now, you’ll be able to pilot your Archwing like a true flight simulator with full 360 degree yaws and pitches. (Note: submersible missions will still use the old controls)
- New Archwing UI and control bindings to further enhance your flying experience!
- New Eximus Archwing units have been deployed throughout the Origin System!
- Syndicates now offer Archwing components!
- Reduced the total number of Archwing nodes to 8 - one of each type for Grineer and Corpus.
New Archwing Mission Types!
Archwing Pursuit (Saturn - Pandora)
- Hunt down a heavily defended Grineer Ship and destroy it by fighting through the ship’s defenses, such as: energy shields, turrets, and mines.
Archwing Rush (Phobos - Kepler)
- Reach hostile supply ships and destroy them before they escape. The more ships you destroy within the given time, the greater the reward.
New Archwing Mods & Weapons!
- Archwing Melee - Agkuza: Tear apart incoming enemies with this massive hooked blade.
- Archwing Primary - Cyngas: Unload deadly accurate bursts of mayhem.
- New Dual Stat Archwing Mods (At full rank):
- Arch-Melee: Meteor Crash - +60% Impact + 60% Status Chance
- Arch-Melee: Nebula Bore - +60% Puncture +60% Status Chance
- Arch-Melee: Astral Slash - +60% Slash +60% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Comet Blast - +90% Impact +90% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Quasar Drill - +90% Puncture +90% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Zodiac Shred - +90% Slash + 90% Status Chance
- Augments (At full rank):
- Afterburner (Elytron - Core Vent augment) Blast damage ignites exhaust fumes for 12 seconds. Enemies passing through the flames take 500 Heat damage.
- Cold Snap (Itzal - Cosmic Crush augment) The black hole saps the area of heat, freezing enemies in range. Enemies near the black hole are completely frozen for 5 seconds.
- Energy Field (Odonata - Energy Shell augment) Energy Shell applies to allies within 35m.
New Support Archwing: Amesha!
Transform into a winged guardian!
Get this Archwing today in the Market or Tenno Clan Research!
1: Watchful Swarm - Tiny drones orbit the Warframe or an ally, and intercept enemy fire.
2: Benevolent Decoy - Creates beacons that drew enemy fire, converting the damage into healing pulses.
3: Warding Grace - Renders the Warframe and nearby allies immune to Status Effects, while slowing nearby enemies.
4: Vengeful Rush - All damage taken is transformed into Energy, while abilities gain enhanced range, duration and power. Affects the Warframe and nearby allies.
- Market Overhaul!
The Warframe Market got a facelift! Two big motivators behind this rework are pretty straight-forward: a) to make it easier to find what you want and to see what’s available; and b) to allow the Market to grow as more content is added in-game. Highlights of this upgrade include better item categories (especially for Cosmetics) and a brand new search function to help you fine-tune your results. A new hide/show owned button will make browsing for new gear a breeze, but for those who need to save up for the big ticket items, the new Wishlist feature will help you keep track of your must-haves. Feeling particularly generous? You can see your friends’ Wishlists and gift them what their heart desires!
A large majority of Market-related complaints we receive relate to the confusion between built items (aka Platinum-purchased) and Blueprints. The current Market set-up can misguide players into thinking that Warframes, Weapons, and Sentinels aren’t craftable in-game, so we condensed the Built items and Blueprints into the same page. Information about build costs, stats, blueprint location, and more, will be separated into 3 tabs on this page to help players learn all they need to know about the item in order to make an informed purchase!
- Frugal Credits Bundle: 50k Credits for 50 Platinum.
- High Roller Credit Bundle: 175k Credits for 90 Platinum.
- Loki*: 175 Platinum
- Mag*: 75 Platinum
*These prices were swapped to reflect the change in Starter status.
- 3 Forma Bundle: 35 Platinum
- 30 Day Resource Booster: 200 Platinum
- Fieldron Samples replaced with Fieldron - 1 for 10 Platinum
- Mutagen Sample replaced with Mutagen Mass - 1 for 10 Platinum
- Detonite Ampule replace with Detonite Injector - 1 for 10 Platinum
[Coming in a near Hotfix]
- Gold Fusion Pack: 15 Fusion Cores (14 R5 Rare, 15th has a tiny chance to be Legendary) for 80 Platinum.
- Silver Fusion Pack: 10 Fusion Cores (5 R5 Rare, 5 possible R5 Rares) for 50 Platinum.
- Bronze Fusion Pack: 5 Fusion Cores (3 R5 Rare, 2 Uncommon) for 35 Platinum.
Finally, keep an eye out to other UI tweaks that should make your Market experience easier and more accessible! If you want to learn more about these changes, be sure to read our dev workshop: link
- Kavats & Companion System Improvements
With the introduction of a new species also comes some new features for the Companion system overall! All biological Companions can now roam the ship in their kitten/puppy or adult form, and it's up to you to decide to Mature them with the click of a button – no more mysterious wait times that can't be bypassed.Adorn your faithful companion in the Armor it deserves and enhance it with new Mods!
There are two Unique Breeds of Kavat, the Adarza Kavat and the Smeeta Kavat!
Each Kavat breed will have a set of unique perks:
Adarza Kavats, lethal and sly, have learned the following:
- Cat’s Eye - Adarza Kavat grants increased critical chance to all nearby Tenno for a short duration.
- Reflect – Reflects damage back at attackers with increased lethality.
Smeeta Kavats, aloof but powerful, have learned the following:
- Mischief - Allows Smeeta Kavat to become invisible while a decoy Kavat draws fire by running toward the enemy.
- Charm - Smeeta Kavat bestows its owner with good fortune during the course of a mission.
Kavats can also equip other Companion Mods to help you better customize your newest (and perhaps cutest) companion yet!
New Kavat Mods:
- Sense Danger - The Kavat alerts their master of nearby enemies.
- Territorial Aggression - The Kavat marks their territory, pacifying any wild creature within it.
- Pounce - The Kavat pounces at an enemy, stunning them for a short duration.
- Sharpened Claws - A vicious attack that sunders armour and rends flesh.
- Swipe - Strikes additional enemies and gains increased range. +1 enemies. +0.5m to attack range.
- How to Acquire a Kavat
No collar required! Scan 10 x Kavat Genetic Codes from Feral Kavats. These scans grant you a chance on every scan to get a signature. Once signature is acquired, you will need to research a Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment from your Dojo or purchase one from the Market to house your new Kavat Companion!
- New Kavat Customizations
Wysar Kavat Armor and Saraba Kavat Armor
New Lore System: Fragments A new world of Lore awaits!
Mysterious Fragments have been found scattered across the Solar System. Scanning these will unlock information in your Codex that expands on the nature of the Warframe universe. Each unlocked fragment comes with beautiful concept art that can be displayed on your Landing Craft Displays.
See the Codex > Universe > Fragments to get started!
- Added Displays
The Louvre, The Met - and now, The Orbiter. Create your own art exhibit chez vous (too french?) with the new Orbiter Gallery! Whether your skills come from Instagram, Photoshop, or Snapchat, use filters, cropping, and other editing tools to customize each Display how you’d like! Each picture can be Displayed in a variety of formats:
The world might be your canvas, but space is limitless - besides, we can’t all be painters.
- New Weapons & Stance!
- The Okina are here! This Tenno Sai can be yours today by either visiting the Market to acquire the full weapon, or in your Tenno Lab research!!
- New Dual Dagger Stance: Spinning Needle
- Melee Holstering customization is here!
We’re taking Fashion Frame to the next level with user-customizable melee offsets! If you’re the kind of Tenno who needs to get your Skana looking just right, you’ll now have the option to tweak the rotation and offset of your melee weapons to perfection.
- ADI Holster Collection (purchase through the Market)
A collection of alternate styles for holstering and drawing a range of melee weapons.
- Item Linking in Chat!
Item linking is a popular pastime in many MMOs, and now you’ll be able to link items in Warframe’s chat by typing “[“ plus the name of the item you wish to link! Clicking the link will open a description of that item. We hope this will also help the [Flow] when trading your [Spare Parts]!
- Your Arsenal will now display the corresponding skin icon when equipped rather than the underlying Warframe.
- Completely revisited old tilesets and added new rare loot spawn points for Syndicate Medallions and more. This should also fix issues with some missions only having 3 or so Syndicate Medallions to collect.
- The Alert generator has had some trimming done with the removal of Void Keys and some Credit Alerts which ultimately reduces the time it takes to complete an Alert Cycle from approximately 15 days to approximately 10 days. All Credit Alerts now have a chance to spawn with a random Fusion Core as well. With this faster Cycling through Alerts, you should see more things you want return faster!
- Added Operator Customization improvements. A Secondary Face can now be chosen to blend between two different looks with a slider for more customizable features.
- Added a new experimental graphics quality option for Temporal Anti-Aliasing. This can be enabled in the options menu.
- Added a new 'Wave Cleared' sound for Defense missions.
- Added FX polish across a variety of weapons & abilities.
- Added new loading screen tips!
- Added custom weapon reloads to a variety of weapons that were re-using old reloads (Snipetron, Embolist, ec).
- Added minimap portrait icons to the UI to show you which Warframe a player in your Squad is using at a minimap level.
- Added the “Invert Tap/Hold Abilities” option in your settings. You may now chose to either tap to cycle and hold to fire, or invert to hold to cycle and tap to fire.
- Added the ability to filter by Co-Op and Conclave when browsing through Mods.
- Added a UI message when reaching the daily Simaris Standing limit.
- Added an audio and visual FX to players when they are targeted by Executioner Harkonar.
- Lunaro + Conclave Changes & Additions
- Weapon skins for the Grinlok, Tonkor, Jat Kittag and Marelok are now available from Teshin!
- Polished the goal Replay feature in Lunaro.
- Small change to slow down the equip/unequip animations on the Lunaro.
- You can now preview how you’ll look with your energy colour set to Sun or Moon in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Frame energy color now has a minimum brightness in Conclave.
- Adjusted the melee impact sounds for Hydroid Kraken tentacles in Conclave.
- Changed the intended stats on the Double Tap Conclave Mod to be +20% damage for 2 seconds.
- Added a separate first win of the day bonus for Conclave.
- Conclave mod ‘Lucky Shot’ can no longer be used with the Miter.
- The following abilities can now only be activated at 100 energy in Conclave:
- Sound Quake - Banshee
- Effigy - Chroma
- World on Fire - Ember
- Mend and Maim - Equinox
- Exalted Blade - Excalibur
- Artemis Bow - Ivara
- Peacemaker - Mesa
- Absorb - Nyx
- Hysteria - Valkyr
- Primal Fury - Wukong
- Reduced the duration of Loki’s Decoy in Conclave.
- Reduced Volt Prime’s Conclave Mobility base stat to 0.8
- Nyx’s Mind Control duration reduced in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Opticor in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Daikyu in Conclave.
- Removed Cephalon Spire and Orokin Hall maps from Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Increased damage of Mesa’s Peacemaker in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Excalibur’s Exalted Blade projectiles in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Valkyr’s Hysteria in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Wukong’s Primal Fury in Conclave.
- Decreased energy cost of shooting Ivara’s Artemis Bow in Conclave.
- Increased minimum explosive damage of Nyx’s Absorb in Conclave.
- Decreased damage of Volt’s Shock in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Banshee’s Sound Quake in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Ember’s World on Fire in Conclave.
- Increased speed of Ember’s Fireball projectile in Conclave.
- Increased slow duration of Frost’s Icicle in Conclave.
- Decreased damage of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave.
- Minimum player count of Team Annihilation reduced to 1 per team in Conclave..
- Paris series ammo pool reduced to 20 in Conclave.
- Daikyu ammo pool reduced to 15 in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Nova’s Null Star in Conclave.
- Increased the size of Vauban’s Tesla traps in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Limbo’s Cataclysm in Conclave.
- Decreased Health Orb pickup from 50 to 30 health and respawn time is now 20 seconds in Conclave.
- All whip melee weapons are now available to use in Conclave.
- Halikar now available for use in Conclave.
- PvE/PvP Stance Alterations + New PvP Melee Stance Mods
We've decided to remove the functionality of PvE stances within Conclave matches. This design choice was implemented as we felt the current moveset provided by the PvE stances didn't quite fit the feel of our PvP gameplay. Using animations from existing melee Stances, alternative versions have been created with a focus on gap closing moves and shorter combos to better fit the pace of Warframe Conclave.
A list of these new Conclave Melee Stance mods can be found below. Each of these mods can be purchased from Teshin at Rank 1.
- Argent Scourge (Polearm)
- Biting Piranha (Dual Daggers)
- Celestial Nightfall (Glaive)
- Crashing Havoc (Hammer)
- Crashing Timber (Staves)
- Cunning Aspect (Rapier)
- Dividing Blades (Dual Sword)
- Fateful Truth (Katana)
- Lashing Coil (Whip)
- Last Herald (Sword and Shield)
- Mafic Rain (Nunchaku)
- Noble Cadence (Heavy Blade)
- Piercing Fury (Dagger)
- Quaking Hand (Fists)
- Rending Wind (Machete)
- Rising Steel (Sword)
- Scarlet Hurricane (Claws)
- Shadow Harvest (Scythe)
- Star Divide (Tonfa)
- Tainted Hydra (Sword + Whip)
- Vicious Approach (Fists + Feet)
All melee weapons available in Conclave have had their damage adjusted to work with their new stances.
- Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers
We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.
- Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
- Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
- A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
- Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
- Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.
- Interception Changes & Fixes
- Adjusted the enemy counts for each mission; in most cases the spawn counts were increased.
- Improved enemy tactics to better plan assaults on player-controlled towers; by staging units ahead of time they can be more effective and draw the action to different points around the map.
- Changed how the different types of enemy unit are sent into the fray. Historically you'd see higher-tier units mid-way through the first round and there would be no escalation after that; you should now see more infantry in the first round and then more support and heavy units if you chose to stay to intercept more transmissions.
- Tuned the enemy tables to fix the cases where certain levels were 50% enemies that couldn't capture points (eg: Drones).
- Corrupted Vor in T4 Interception will no longer delay the end of round countdown (just the end of round) so that if he's the last enemy you aren't stuck waiting as long.
- Fixed the problem where low-level Interception missions were flooded with Eximus’.
- Added an Interception Mission to Sedna, Berehynia.
- Toxic Ancient's and Ancient Disrupter Auras will no longer stack with multiple Ancients of the same type.
- Oberon’s Reckoning will now revive downed companions!
- Fire rate Pistol mods will now affect Mesa's Peacemaker.
- Added a PBR pass on materials for a variety of older Grineer and Infested levels.
- Made improvements to the spawn logic for Convergence pickups in Survival and Excavation missions.
- Phobos Tileset is now on Mars, and all Phobos missions are now on Asteroid Tileset.
- Increased Dark Split-Swords Critical Chance while dual wielding by to 25% and Critical Multiplier to 2.5x.
- Slightly increased the Dark Split Sword dual wield attack speed.
- Slightly decreased the Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade attack speed.
- Increased the Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade Element Damage to 90 and Status Chance to 25%
- Increased the Twin Basolk Status Chance to 40% and increased Elemental damage to 65.
- Slightly Increased Twin Basolk attack speed.
- Increased Twin Basolk Ground Slam damage by 4x , attack radius to 7.5m, and Status Chance to 65%.
- Twin Basolk Ground Slams can now ragdoll enemies.
- Increased the amount of Impact damage done with Stradavar automatic fire while decreasing the Puncture and Slash damage these attacks do.
- Increased the amount of Puncture damage done with Stradavar semi-automatic fire while decreasing the amount of Slash damage these attacks do.
- Slightly decreased the amount of damage done by Stradavar automatic fire and increased the amount of damage done by semi-automatic attacks.
- Increased the Stradavar Status Chance to 15%.
- Polished the hit detection of melee weapons within Nullifier bubbles. Some weapons, like the Tonbo for example, would strike the Nullifier bubble first, followed by the Nullifier agent in the same strike. However, the damage would only result on the bubble! The weapons can now strike both the bubble and the agent on the same strike, and the agent will take damage as long you are inside the bubble for the attack.
- Removed in-mission challenges for all Mastery rank tests.
- Removed two small sections on Nyx Prime that were un-tintable.
- Adjusted the Market icon size of the Akstilleto and Ballistica.
- Changed the way lighting works on Sigils in an attempt tone down excessive bloom.
- Sortie Missions can now have more environmental wrinkles, traps, and obstacles within. Stay Alert!
- Made improvements to the animation look and feel of thrown weapons while holding a Datamass.
- As a result of wanting to reduce the amount of playerbase splitting that the Syndicate Mission rank generation created, we've reduced this to simply have 7 missions per Syndicate.
- At Rank 1 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 1, 2, 3.
- At Rank 2 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 2, 3, 4.
- At Rank 3 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 3, 4, 5.
- At Rank 4 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 4, 5, 6.
- At Rank 5 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 5, 6, 7.
- As a result, now you are more likely play with other members of the Syndicate at close ranks to you. You will still now have 3 Syndicate missions active in your World state menu, but you should now have more people do them with!
- Warframe Helmet blueprints are now labeled as ‘Neuroptics’. Please note that when trading components, full Warframe sets now contain Systems, Chassis, and Neuroptics (previously Helmet) as components.
- Polished a variety of environment materials that were too bright.
- Polished a variety of old tileset decoration placements and layouts.
- Players can now choice to cancel an undesired squad migration if the migration is occurring while in a lobby.
- Updated certain interactable Orokin Derelict consoles with new meshes.
- Improved your Sentinels responsiveness to catching up to you and staying at shoulder level when you're moving quickly.
- Rescue targets can now shoot while following players. Teleport actions will still take precedent over this behavior when making your way to extraction.
- Reduced the Syndicate buff FX to help aiming visibiltiy as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/637829-syndicate-effects-are-a-bit-much/
- Increased the spawn rate of Rare Crates in The Jordas Verdict to match the Law of Retribution.
- The Archwing ability stat screen will now show the correct range for abilities depending on context. (E.g. Blink used to show 100m, but in space you are 0.25x scale so distances are effectively 4x as far. So in space Blink will now show 400m. In water ranges are reduced, so Blink will show 39.69m.)
- Gave Rescue hostages their own (incredibly generous) cover evaluators so their cover findings don't conflict with their behaviour. Gave them larger vision range so they react to dangers behind / next to them and not just when they get shot by them first.
- Improved finisher hit detection for multiple weapons. Reticles will now flash red when a finisher can be performed and with each hit for multistrike finisher moves.
- Multistrike finisher moves will have their damage split amongst each hit instead of now being delivered all at the end.
- Propaganda Drone damage reduction buffs no longer stack.
- Improved jump detection. Before players could prematurely double jump when just about to fall off a ledge, when falling off a small edge, or when walking down a steep incline. Regular jumps will now be performed in these scenarios.
- Improved Dojo and Liset decoration placement code.
- Vauban’s Bastille now works on Corpus air units. (Attack Drones, etc.)
- Increased the drop rate of Automatic Trigger.
- Increased the drop rate of Vermillion Storm.
- Improved squad merging code to better facilitate Lunaro matchmaking.
- Improved migration code to better handle migrations occurring during PvP team selection phase.
- Archwing augment mods now display an <ARCHWING> tag to help differentiate them.
- Improve the physics on the Ki Teer Syandana.
- Archwing Inventory system now utilizes our Inventory Slot mechanic. People are grandfathered in who had a large inventory, but future slots will need to be purchased with Platinum. The way this slot Inventory works is as follows:
- Archwings: 4 free, each Slot Purchase gives 1 Slot.
- Weapons: 4 free, each Slot Purchase gives 2 Slots.
- Fixed doors locking if a player enters and exits the door while the buttons are held in Stage 3 of The Law of Retribution.
- Fixed a variety of weapons having improper Arsenal information on their noise type: Silent or Alarming.
- Fixed missing sounds from many various Warframe idle animations.
- Fixed the Fatal Acceleration Mod being usable on Kohm since it was changed to Hitscan a while ago, the Mod had no affect.
- Fixed an issue with certain charge weapons not playing the correct sounds.
- Fixed further issues with making purchases in the Arsenal not saving customization choices.
- Fixed various issues with game freezes and crashes.
- Possible fixes for various visual effects not working for Clients.
- Fixed issues with various weapon skins and attachments not behaving as intended.
- Fixed Sentinels sometimes showing 'BLEEDING OUT: 0:00' on the UI when they've died, instead of just showing the proper DEAD.
- Fixed possible enemy location desync issues between Host and Client for enemies on Ziplines
- Fixed a variety of enemy behaviour issues that could affect game performance.
- Fixed issues with poor performance when returning to your Landing Craft from missions.
- Fixed an issue with 'Damaged' faction-specific damage mods all affecting Corpus even though they were for other factions.
- Fixed an issue with Vauban's Bastille Visual FX staying active if the Host is killed within a Client's Bastille in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with uncontrollably shaking Kubros.
- Fixed an issue with Mag’s Magnetize field absorbing Oberon’s Renewal healing orbs, preventing the healing effect from reaching teammates.
- Fixed an issue with the End of Mission screen lingering after Mastery Rank tests.
- Fixed an issue with Volt’s Passive, Static Discharge, not contributing additional Electricity damage to his Electric Shields.
- Fixed dual Secondary holsters clipping through Chroma when equipped with his Agile stance.
- Fixed fist weapons being placed on the floor of the Arsenal when equipped on Loki's Knave skin.
- Fixed certain mods not working after a Host Migration.
- Fixed certain weapon holsters clipping through Nezha's back.
- Fixed a rare case of Mods not activating for Clients upon loading into a mission.
- Fixed seeing incorrect Warframe Deluxe skins on players who switch Warframe's in the Relay.
- Fixed an issue with the water decoration in the New Loka Syndicate room not covering the whole pool.
- Fixed the Arsenal camera view positioning incorrectly in the Simulacrum, Relays, while moving, and when accessing it from the menu on your Landing Craft.
- Fixed the Tethra's Doom badge clipping through Warframe shoulders.
- Fixed issues with energy colour choices not properly affecting a variety of projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where the End of Mission screen would be stuck open after completing a rank up test from the Relay.
- Fixed an issue with the visual FX of the Health Conversion Mod not reflecting the bonus' you have active.
- Fixed an issue where a Magnetic Status Effect would typically lower the victim's Shields further upon expiry (rather than restore them properly) if it had re-triggered the Status Effect.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck in a specific area on the Earth Defense tileset.
- Fixed a possible issue with mouse-cursor accuracy on certain screens.
- Fixed the Sortie Defense Target getting stuck when trying to navigate around the terrain.
- Fixed an issue with Strun weapons not reloading while bullet jumping.
- Fixed player list information overlapping in the HUD.
- Fixed an issue with mission Challenge duplication being possible after Host migrations.
- Fixed issues with Loki's Switch Teleport still allowing players to get stuck in walls.
- Fixed an issue with Host migrations resetting a variety of puzzles.
- Fixed the Daikyu quiver clipping into the back of numerous Warframes.
- Fixed rare case of no sound for Clients in mission loading screen.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize ability preventing use of Azima’s Secondary Fire.
- Fixed an issue with Azima’s Secondary Fire not being affected by Magnetize’s attraction field.
- Fixed subtitles overlapping item pick-up text in the Rathuum Arenas.
- Fixed an issue with Kubrow Revive elements remaining on the HUD despite the owner and Kubrow being dead.
- Fixed an issue with erroneous Kubrow indicators appearing in the UI in Archwing missions.
- Fixed End of Mission "mission score" appearing for non-endless (i.e. countdown style) missions such as Survival Alerts/Sorties.
- Fixed chat lines not refreshing properly after chat text size has been changed.
- Fixed Client Xiphos’ Sentry Guns Air Support Charges remaining in mission even if the Client has aborted. Sentry Guns will now be removed if the Client has left the mission.
- Fixed an issue with Sentry Gun Air Support Charges disappearing after Host migration.
- Fixed Oberon's Phoenix Renewal Augment causing Wukong's Defy to stop working if active at the time of the effect.
- Fixed possible game hangs in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed strange Melee Weapon holster positions on Atlas.
- Fixed an issue with Host Migration in certain boss fights possibly creating duplicate bosses.
- Fixed a bug with particle system's animated tiles not working if the particles didn't have a proper range for their life values
- Fixed the ability to use quick melee attacks inside your Landing craft after having used a hotkey to equip a scanner
- Fixed volatile runners not exploding upon being killed by a shotgun blast from The Redeemer
- Fixed an incorrect material being used on the Castanas’ holster.
- Fixed the Daily Tribute screen overlapping the completed Quest screen as per: this thread
- Potential fix for Sprag and Ven'kra Tel not dropping the Void Key.
- Fixed various typos and localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access the Sands of Inaros’ Codex entry after completing the quest.
- Fixed general map hole issues across Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed a rare case where a player could fire a weapon (Opticor) and get disarmed as they are firing which results in the owner of the weapon to be nulled out.
- Fixed an issue with enemy objective markers disappearing if they have invisibility states.
- Fixed an issue where receiving rewards requiring inventory slots prompted the “Invalid Inventory Slots” message. This included the Azima when acquired as the 100-day login reward.
- Fixed an old/recurring issue where you wouldn't see your custom Clan emblem until you confirmed selection of the emblem deco in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue with Baro's Noggles showing an improper owned state from his offerings list if you buy and place them.
- Fixed cephalon simaris affiliation daily limit not being properly tracked during missions.
- Fixed Zhuge’s arrows firing at an odd angle.
- Partial fix for not being able to switch away from melee weapon while parrying
- Fixed poorly placed environmental fire traps in Grineer levels.
- Fixed the FX of Nezha’s Warding Halo applying to nearby allies.
- Fixed an issue with the UI not displaying acquired Standing for Cephalon Simaris in the “View Mission Progress” window during missions.
- Fixed some Mods not working when performing Mastery Rank tests.
- Fixed sudden lurchy teleportation and animation issues with enemies getting on and off zipline and Ramparts.
- Conclave Fix for the 'Kill Feed' in Conclave breaking due to projectile damage sources.
- Fixed an issue with the Rage Mod triggering even when all damage was being blocked by Channeled blocking.
- Fixed an issue with possible misleading waypoints for Clients on Exterminate missions.
- Fixed an issue where if a player uses a ground slam attack while hovering above a push trigger (i.e Corpus Gas Planet vents), they can get stuck in the animation and can't get off the push trigger.
- Fixed Capture Targets trying to run through a wall to reach the escape point in Grineer Rescue levels.
- Fixed an issue with Inaros’ Devouring allies affected by Radiation Damage and permanently locking Inaros in the animation for the duration of the mission.
- Fixed Alt-Tab shortcut tabbing through chat tabs when chat expanded
- Fixed some instances of opening steam overlay causing chat tabs to cycle when the Steam overlay shortcut is Shift-Tab
- Fixed Data Mass in Mobile Defense missions being unrecoverable after Host migration when dropped into off-map areas.
- Fixed the Right Dendra forearm guard clipping through arm mounted weapons like the Sonicor and Gammacor.
- Fixed crafting an original Arcane helmet when you already have one in your inventory, consuming the BluePrint but not giving you the completed Helmet.
- Fixed incorrect puddle textures in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed Grineer specific Exploding Barrels using explosion effects designated for Corpus Barrels.
- Fixed not being able to apply skins to the Dark-Split Sword.
- Fixed the Arcata appearing unranked in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Disruptor Drones in the Law of Retribution not blocking damage in a consistent manner.
- Fixed destroying multiple Disruptor Drone bubbles in the Law of Retribution being difficult due to stacking on top of each other.
- Fixed rolling while charging a charge fire weapon (bow) not canceling out the charge as intended.
- Fixed missing the icon for Hive sortie missions in the World State Window.
- Fixed unneeded resources floating where they touched Mag when she bullet jumps in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a script error when viewing the End of Mission screen in your Landing Craft for a mission where you didn't have a sentinel equipped.
- Fixed script error when trying to use the search bar in certain categories.
- Fixed custom icons for Syndicate missions/Alerts/etc not appearing in place of generic node icons.
- Fixed rolling while the Lunaro explodes in your hand, not knocking you down.
- Fixed an issue with Paracyst and Radial Javelin attacks not properly passing through or being amplified by Volt Shields.
- Fixed an issue with clients seeing a UI notification when the host of their game scanned their personal Library target while the client has a different target.
- Fixed an issue with Disruptor Drones in the Law of Retribution not properly registering hitscan weapon fire.
- Fixed an animation issue seen in Banshee’s Diorama.
- Fixed Scanner reticles not showing progress of the current scan.
- Fixed not being able to enter your Dojo from the Solar Chart.
- Fixed Corpus Techs having bad collision when suspended via Vauban's Bastille.
- Fixed an aggressive screenshake for Clients when the host casts Zephyr’s Tornado.
- Fixed Passives disappearing when switching between About and Build tabs.
- Fixed Nyx's’ passive attempting to disarm already disarmed enemies.
- Fixed Executioner Dhurnams flashbang not working on clients.
- Fixed the growing Valkyr Hysteria aura turning invisible by Naramons Shadow Step.
- Fixed offsets for Lunaro Riv Set chest armour pieces for several Warframes.
- Fixed a Lunaro match starting immediately after migrating in the lobby while waiting for all players to join.
- Fixed being able to spam Saryn’s Miasma while moving if you cast it immediately after casting Toxic Lash.
- Fixed Mod icons appearing incorrect when viewing the End of Mission screen back in your Landing Craft.
- Fixed an issue where the cosmetics list wouldn't refresh after changing weapons.
- Fixed Banshee’s Idle animation displaying incorrect FX.
- Fixed Polarize sound effects not being properly created for clients in Conclave matches.
- Fixed an issue with players not getting properly knocked down when performing a dodgeroll.
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator not deactivating when inside Mag’s Magnetize bubble.
- Fixed an issue with late joining players not having the correct aura color in Lunaro matches.
- Fixed seeing censored words after disabling the Chat Profanity filter.
- Fixed Ash Prime missing his helmet dangles in the Codex diorama.
- Fixed not seeing an objective marker for Capture Targets on Venus missions.
- Fixed issue with Lech Kril sometimes getting stuck in his animation when attempting to throw his Brok.
- Fixed issue with Lech Kril sometimes getting stuck in his animation when attempting to charge.
- Fixed Lech Kril always holding his Gorgon during his melee attack.
- Fixed an issue with Steam Big Pic gamepad bindings being wiped if Warframe was launched outside of Big Pic mode.
- Fixed a number of AI navigation issues present on the Corpus Gas City tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to clip through the incubator section of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed a number of AI naviation issues present on the Grineer Ocean tileset.
- Fixed an issue with Prisma Grakata weapon model missing a magazine.
- Fixed an issue with Magnetize absorbing more damage than intended from beam weapons.
- Fixed an issue with Magnetize and Cataclysm not properly interacting with Nullifer bubbles.
- Fixed an issue with Clem not properly firing his Twin Grakata’s in his quest mission.
- Fixed an issue with AI enemies not properly attacking after being affected by Radial Disarm.
- Fixed an issue with animations not properly playing if the pause menu is activated during the Lunaro countdown.
- Fixed an issue with players facing a random direction following Lunaro half time.
- Fixed a crash related to host’s aborting Jordas Precept Quest sessions.
- Fixed an issue with Artmis Bow refills not properly drawing ammo from reserves.
- Fixed an issue with Kubrow bleedout timers continuing to tick while a player is dead.
- Fixed an issue with players being temporarily stuck crouching if crouching during the start of a Lunaro goal replay.
- Fixed an issue with Lephantis damage amounts being inconsistent between host and client.
- FIxed an issue with certain teleport volumes not working correctly on Grineer Forest tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with Arsenal values not properly accounting for frame level when displaying modded stats.
- Fixed an issue with the first shot fired when using a scoped weapon not properly registering if moving at the same time the trigger is pulled.
- Fixed parrying mid combo not resetting the combo chain in Lunaro.
- Fixed a case where Nekros’ Soul Punch caused some performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where quest missions would have the wrong difficulty and thus not give you quest rewards because you didn't qualify.
- Fixed an issue with players spawning above the combat area if revived during the second stage of the Lephantis fight.
Hotfix: Lunaro 7.1
June 30th, 2016 Link Forum
- Lunaro & Conclave Changes and Fixes
- Fixed the timer being stuck at 15 seconds when placed with an uneven team in Lunaro.
- Fixed incorrect description on the Hydraulic Barrel Mod.
Hotfix: Lunaro 7
June 29th, 2016 Link Forum
- Grineer Shield Lancers can now perform all standard context actions (vault-overs, jump-downs, climb ups, etc) -- this should help them join the action in Uranus Defense missions.
- Increased distance Corrupted Butchers will run to attack players. This also fixes Corrupted Butchers standing around if their target is > 25m away.
- Fixed incorrect Prime item drop values in T4 Mobile Defense and Survival. The return of Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime skewed the drop tables accidentally, and for that we apologize. (One job, Sheldon) Please note that consoles will receive this fix in a near Hotfix.
- Fixed Operator customizations reverting to the default appearance upon login.
- Fixed melee enemies sometimes attempting to stare you to death in Interception missions; they have been encouraged to use their weapons, teeth and claws instead.
- Fixed female Grineer Wardens and Eximus’ using male voices.
- Fixed incorrect localization in The Archwing quest.
Hotfix: Lunaro 6
June 28th, 2016 Link Forum
- Lunaro & Conclaves Changes and Fixes
- The minimum players per team for a Lunaro match to start is now 1.
- The Grineer have now trained their Kubrow and Kavats to attack priority targets even if their masters have been killed.
- Concentrated the Drekar Ballista drop-table slightly in an attempt to disperse more Toxic Flight Mods.
- Increased the FX lifespan on Nova’s Molecular Prime as it can last longer than a minute when modded for maximum duration.
- Fixed Volt’s Speed trail FX disappearing when recasted.
- Fixed Lotus transmissions warning you of an approaching Prosecutor.
- Fixed Vay Hek’s armour not being affected by Corrosive procs.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
Hotfix: Lunaro 5
June 23rd, 2016 Link Forum
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- A Public Lunaro match will now only start when 6 people have joined the lobby. This alleviates joining a game in progress that may be very one sided and not enjoying Lunaro to its fullest!
- Players will be unable to join a Lunaro match in progress if the score difference is greater than 6 points.
- Your reticle will now appear different when in possession of the Lunaro.
- Fixed the Lunaro lobby displaying slots for 8 players instead of 6.
- Fixed shoulder charging sometimes not working in Lunaro.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where the Arcata would do 2x melee damage in Lunaro.
- Fixed the reticle changing when activating an Emote in Lunaro.
- Fixed being able to shoulder charge twice consecutively while sliding in Lunaro.
- Fixed losing all Standing gain and Challenge progress when a Host Migration occurs in the Conclave.
- Fixed a match ending if the Lunaro hits a wall with approximately less than 1 second left. The match should only end on catch or when the Lunaro hits the ground at that time.
- Volt Changes
- Volt’s Electric Shield will now ragdoll enemies when being carried while sprinting, like so: GIF
- Volt's Speed has been reverted to instantly affect allies in the cast radius, rather than create a pick-up.
- Allies can now backflip (aim + directional roll backwards) to remove Volt’s Speed if they wish to opt-out.
- Hyekka Masters will now join the fight on Ceres Defense missions.
- Expanded Interception hacking terminals slightly so that bulky enemies like Chargers can get to them without requiring a dialing wand.
- Gave a number of enemies advanced instruction in how to hack Interception terminals.
- Improved the direction in which your Warframe will perform a dodge roll.
- Fixed hacking beams not showing up for Clients in Archwing Interception missions.
- Fixed an issue where changes made with the Emote picker would only work the first time around; after exiting and re-entering the Emote picker any changes made would no longer take hold.
- Fixed incorrect Nyx Prime textures are per: this thread
- Fixed new players not being given the Arcata, resulting in a functionality loss in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed colliding/clipping with Orokin Sabotage consoles.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
Hotfix: Lunaro 4
June 20th, 2016 Link Forum
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- You will now be immune to damage and staggers for 2 seconds after being knocked down, but can still have the Lunaro knocked out of your Arcata.
- Increased immunity from staggers after being staggered from 4 to 5 seconds in Lunaro.
- Tweaked knockdown sounds in Lunaro.
- Fixed interrupted animations playing again a second time in Lunaro.
- Fixed a host migration in the Lunaro lobby resulting in a solo match that never ended.
- Fixed being able to gain Affinity and Standing from goals in a Solo Lunaro game after gaining a hollow victory in the Practice mode.
- More improvements to matchmaking using world-position estimates.
- Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts.
- Increased enemy priority to take cover in Defense missions.
- Fixed various exploits related to mission rewards.
- Fixed enemies continuing their actions (hacking, firing, etc) after getting teleported off ziplines/interactable objects.
- Fixed Emotes not saving when exiting the Arsenal.
- Fixed crash with Captain Vor in the Void if a player disconnected at the wrong moment during his spawn phase. This could prevent Waves from continuing.
Hotfix: Lunaro 3
June 17th, 2016 Link Forum
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- Returned Shield Recharge Delay to 10 seconds in Conclave.
- You can now be knocked down during a roll/dodge.
- Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro - it'll now take multiple swings landed to stun an opponent.
- Improved teammate visibility from across the Lunaro field.
- Tweaked numerous sounds related to the Lunaro.
- Tweaked half-time Teshin VO.
- Fixed Lunaro Challenges not working for Clients.
- Fixed the Lunaro to knock you in the direction it’s travelling instead of a random direction.
- Fixed shoulder charge attacks not hitting the Lunaro when charging around floor/wall objects.
- Potential fix for idle Arcata spin not playing sometimes.
- Fixed punches and kicks missing the Lunaro in certain situations.
- Fixed standing kick attacks not hitting anything if the player stands still.
- Fixed Clients not seeing knockdowns from angry Lunaros.
- Fixed being able to knock away the ball in the same attack that you knocked it loose.
- Fixed minor cause where you were able to hit players when you shouldn't have been able to.
- Improved matchmaking using world-position estimates; we hope this will accelerate squad searches and help you find hosts with less lag. Please note that we're testing considerable improvements to this system that we expect to deploy early next week; thank you for your patience!
- Fixed the drop rate of Silent Battery from Executioner Dhurnam in Level 85 Rathuum.
- Gear items will now cap out at their max stack size in the gear wheel.
- Removed unreleased Stances from rewards and inventories. We are working on a script to remove these non-functional items from inventories. **Please note we may alter the plan pending the release of the Update which renders these mods functional.
- Fixed Executioner Dhurnam not spawning in level 60 Rathuum.
- Fixed the EMP Aura Mod missing from the Codex.
- Fixed the Edo Prime Armor not sitting correctly on Frost/Frost Prime.
- Fixed the Arcata appearing as an ‘Unranked’ weapon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed various translation errors.
Hotfix: Lunaro 2
June 16th, 2016 Link Forum
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- Tweaked Teshin’s VO to prevent overlapping transmissions.
- Removed the FX and sound on the end of shoulder checking.
- Lunaro Game sessions can no longer be joined once they reach Half Time.
- Increased the force from which you can throw a curveball.
- Increased the visual glowing FX when you catch the Lunaro to better assist in indicating when you are a ball carrier..
- Swapped LT and RT binds on controllers for Lunaro (RT is now throw). Only those who have the ‘Default Controls’ will notice this change.
- Fixed pressing X on controllers conflicting between ‘Practice Lunaro’ and ‘Play Now’.
- Fixed players sometime loading into the wrong Lunaro level - an old development map somehow made its way in! There is only one arena at this time.
- Fixed Clients spawning in the sky after Half Time in Lunaro.
- Increased size of “Lunaro” text on Launcher.
- Swapped Vodyanoi and Yemaja nodes on Sedna to allow Kela to be more accessible to new players.
- The Rubico is now an ‘Alarming’ type weapon.
- Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE.
- Fixed the search feature in the equip page of the Arsenal not functioning when first entering. Also fixed an issue with being unable to Search on controllers.
- Find the proper item count of equipped gear when populating the gear wheel.
- Fixed Rescue Targets & Companions not performing parkour moves to follow the player's line of parkour. (wall run, bullet jump, etc)
- Fixed the Second Dream opening Cinematic breaking when initiating it from the Codex.
- Fixed a crash when battling a Sentient.
**Please note: In Update Lunaro we listed an incorrect fix. Valkyr’s Hysteria was not draining twice the amount of Energy, it was actually applying efficiency mods twice. The fix should read as: Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice.
Hotfix: Lunaro 1
June 15th 2016 Link Forum
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- Lunaro has been changed to 3v3 match sizes! This change from 4v4 to 3v3 is based on current pacing and controls - it will significantly help the chaos. Please note our list of feedback from you all is amazing and we'll be making changes over the next few days to address your top areas. Thank you SO much for playing LUNARO!
- Reduced the speed of Checking in Lunaro by 6.5%
- Added a Teshin tutorial lines for throwing curves in Lunaro.
- Tweaked Arcata impact sounds.
- Fixed a script error when spawning into Lunaro.
- Fixed halftime not starting / game not ending if the Lunaro is lying still on the ground.
- Fixed the Riv Armor not applying properly on Valkyr.
- Fixed Enemies not spawning in Interception missions.
- Fixed losing your gear wheel customization when entering a mission. You may need to respec your gear in the Arsenal - at this time you may see incorrect numbers for your gear, but rest assured it's there.
- Missed Additions
- There is new End of MIssion Complete & and Mission Failed music!
P.S we have a slightly new naming format for Updates and Hotfixes as part of www.warframe.com/thepath
June 15th 2016 Link Forum
Tenno, you’ve fought long and valiantly. Now, put down your arms and join in the newest addition to Conclave. The honor-bound sport, Lunaro!
A contact ball sport played long ago by Tenno of years past, Lunaro is a new Conclave mode that accommodates up to four players per team. This new game mode focuses on skill, mobility, teamwork and creativity.
Work together on team Sun or Moon to move the ball -- or Lunaro -- up an Orokin arena, into the opponent's goal. Defend your zone by smashing the Lunaro out of your opponent’s possession or knocking them to the ground with a crushing hit.A letter on 'Lunaro Rules!' from [DE] Steve:
Source: Lunaro Rules!
To get started Playing Lunaro, visit the Conclave station on your Landing Craft. You will be able to play the Practice tutorial there, it'll help!
- LMB - Melee strike
- Hitting a player will stagger them and force them to drop the Lunaro if they're carrying it
- Hit a player enough times in a short period and they will be knocked down
- Hitting the Lunaro will ‘charge’ it for 3 seconds and it will knock down any player it hits
- RMB (hold) - 3m soft vortex that attracts the Lunaro
- E - shoulder charge
- LMB (tap) - light throw
- Also used for lock-on pass when you see an arrow Chevron above a teammate’s head
- LMB (hold) - strong throw (twice as powerful as tap LMB)
- E - shoulder charge
- Launching the Lunaro from a slide will curve your shot. Tap throw (LMB) while sliding to curve it left, hold to curve it right.
- Bullet jumping will cause you to drop the Lunaro!
- Teams Sun and Moon (each with up to 4 players) compete for two 5-minute halves
- Players on offense must work together to move the Lunaro towards the goal
- Throw the Lunaro with left click – tap for light throw, or hold for strong throw
- The Lunaro is dropped when bullet jumping, or after holding for 5 seconds
- Pass to teammates by tapping left click
- Teammate eligible for pass when marked by arrow chevron
- Players on defense can stop the opposition by taking away the Lunaro
- Left click to swing at the opposing player
- Press E to perform a shoulder check
- Hold right click to attempt intercepting the Lunaro
- If a loose Lunaro is struck it will become ‘charged’, knocking down players in its way
- A purple trail indicates if a Lunaro is ‘charged’
- Shooting the Lunaro into the goal from within the opposing team’s zone nets 1 point
- Scoring from outside the opposing team’s zone adds +1 point
- Scoring with a ‘charged’ Lunaro adds +1 point
- ‘Charged’ goals from outside the zone are worth 3 points total!
- Attackers must clear the defender’s zone after they score to re-equip their Lunaro scoop
- Rathuum Additions
- Added a Level 85 Arena to Sedna – Vodyanoi
- Executioners have received 50-100% more health and 50% more armour.
- Executioners have a 15% chance to drop an Uncommon Fusion Core and a 5% chance to drop a Rare Fusion Core.
- Added new Modifier – Reinforcements:
- Adds additional Executioners to the fight (Level 20 = 1 extra, Level 40 = 2 extra, Level 60 = 3 extra, Level 85 = 4 extra).
- Executioner Dhurnam added to Level 60 and Level 85 Arenas.
- Dhurnam wields Dual Heks and a Brokk, throws flashbang grenades and can Switch Teleport.
- When you drop him down to 25% Health he goes into a frenzy and jogs much faster.
- Executioner Harkonar has been equipped with a modified Buzlok that fires a single high-powered bullet, but emits a laser sight before firing to give players a chance to dodge or move out of LoS.
- “Silent Battery” is a new uncommon shotgun Mod that may drop from Executioner Dhurnam.
- Riv Elite-Guards Bundle - This ornate set of guards was worn by ancient Lunaro champions.
- Riv Arcata Skin - A stylized Arcata skin for Lunaro.
- The Riv Comp-Guard and Riv Min-Guard armor sets are available from Teshin!
- Executioner Dhurnam Noggle Statue has been added to the Market.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- You can now use Emotes in the Conclave!
- Fixed Ammo spawns disappearing forever after a Host Migration in Conclave.
- Fixed Energy spawn points duplicating in certain tilesets in Conclave.
- Bursa Changes
- Bursas will no longer drop Common Mods (Revenge, Ammo Drum).
- Increased the Mod drop rate on hacked Bursas.
- Improved matchmaking to be more reliable overall.
- Revised the UI icons for Operator hair to display better.
- You can no longer send gifts to those who have not finished Vor’s Prize.
- Drekar Hellions will now spawn on Uranus Survival missions.
- Slightly increased the Mod drop chance on Locust Drones.
- Slightly improved screen-to-screen latency between remote clients.
- Dregs and Lancer Dregs will now drop Morphic Transformer.
- Other context actions will take priority over picking up Volt’s Electric Shield. This prevents accidentally picking up the Electric Shield that you placed down to protect you while you revive your fellow Tenno.
- Improved the ability to teleport on slopes/stairs.
- Improved Interception AI to better prioritize their attacks and hacking objectives.
- Fixed Operator hair colour appearing incorrectly when summoned in a mission.
- Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes.
- Fixed the Prisma Gorgon’s firing sounds cutting out randomly.
- Fixed being unable to send a game invite to the previous Host that left the session.
- Fixed appearing frozen when attempting to join a lobby while in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Executioner Zura not attempting to melee you when in range, or switching to her Ripkas.
- Fixed hearing fully charged sounds when firing the Angstrums last shot as per: this thread
- Fixed being unable to select enemies in the Simulacrum when using a controller.
- Fixed Drekar Hellion’s not using their jetpacks.
- Fixed being able to pass through locked doors on Ivara’s Dashwire.
- Fixed seeing Client squadmates in different positions when traversing a zipline.
- Fixed the Maiming Strike Mod not applying Critical Damage if your slide was cancelled right before you attacked the enemy.
- Fixed stopping dead in mid-air when attempting to roll out of an Aim-Glide with your Melee weapon in hand.
- Fixed not being able to put attachments on the Dual Split-Sword.
- Fixed a crash when fighting Corrupted Captain Vor.
- Fixed a script crash in the Interception HUD that could occur when leaving the mission.
- Fixed a script error when exiting the water with a Velocitus equipped.
- Fixed performance problems in certain levels caused by torrential log-spam due to loading decorations.
- Fixed incorrect Channeling FX on Banshee's Soprana skin as per: this thread
- Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence not deflecting bullets from hitscan weapons while in mid-air as per: this thread
- Fixed Vauban’s Tesla not being affected by Power Strength Mods as a Client.
- Fixed Hydroid’s abilities causing a delay when attempting to melee or cast another power as per: this thread
Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria draining twice the amount of Energy as per:Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice as per: this thread
- Fixed Ivaras Infiltrate Augment Mod not protecting you from lasers in the Orokin Moon, Grineer, and Uranus spy mission tilesets.
- Fixed some cases where Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment wouldn't auto finish enemies moving quickly.
- Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment targeting dead bodies.
- Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment failing to activate when moving too quickly (bullet jump, etc.).
- Fixed the Mutalist Cernos not creating toxin clouds as per: this thread
- Fixed numerous localization errors.