Les mises à jour sont des correctifs et des ajouts occasionnels ou la suppression d'informations et / ou de fonctionnalités d'un jeu.
Les mises à jour suivantes sont pour WARFRAME version 24:
|Mises à Jour|
|Bêta Fermée||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6|
|Bêta Ouverte||7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28|
Hotfix 24.8.3[modifier le wikicode]
10 Mai 2019 Lien Forum - Plains of Eidolon Remaster
The Wolf is on the prowl, Dreamers -- and we know exactly where he and his Fugitives are lurking.
Fight the Wolf in two Tactical Alerts starting today at 2:15PM ET for a limited time:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1092040-the-wolf-of-saturn-six-showdown/�%0AChangements:
- Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness.
- Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.
- Adjusted the Arbitration Shield Drone hitbox to encapsulate the whole visible body.
- Fixed the Kuva Siphon Cloud hitbox being much taller than the Cloud suggests.
- Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash not being affected by Corpus Nullifier fields.
- Fixed the Tatsu unique mechanic no longer functioning correctly once a player dies and revives.
- Fixed anti-stationary-target grenades thrown by Corpus Crewmen having their explosion timer being set to 0.5s upon landing on the ground. Now they are on par with Grineer grenades again (3~4s lifetime).
- Fixed an issue where Damage conversion Mods could sometimes convert to the wrong type of Damage.
- Fixed a memory leak on Khora’s Stangledome that could result in low FPS over time as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1089381-khora-fps-drop-in-long-missions/
- Fixed various cases of missing Transmission lip sync animations.
- Fixed a sound bug when Dual Wielding the Glaive and performing an aerial attack.
- Fixed an issue with Heavy Weapons not getting their Ammo back after cooldown time as a Client.
Hotfix 24.8.2[modifier le wikicode]
30 Avril 2019 Lien Forum - Plains of Eidolon Remaster
The Prime Vault has opened once again!
Volt Prime, Loki Prime, Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime, and Odonata Prime Relics have been added back to the droptables until July 2nd!
Check out the Prime Vault Accessories and more here: http://www.warframe.com/prime-vault
Arbitration Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed not receiving rewards at End of Mission if you’re awaiting revival while extraction is triggered by the remaining squadmates.
- Fixed losing Arbitration Warframe/weapon buff each time a player respawns.
- Fixed the Resurgence Burden UI lingering on the screen saying 0/5 if a player is near a Revive tower and doesn't have any Resurgence Burdens and another player performs the Revive.
Known Arbitaton UI bug: Host sees a different amount of Resurgence Burdens on Clients when they Transfer to Operator/Warframe.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor not being hindered or removed by a Corpus Nullifier field.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Fortress Capture tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Outpost tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bhqo32/out_of_map_glitch_on_corpus_tileset_please_fix_de/
- More fixes towards waypoint flip-flopping in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed glowy blood in the Chains of Harrow quest.
- More fixes towards lens flare under the Temple of Profit.
Hotfix 24.8.1[modifier le wikicode]
26 Avril 2019 Lien Forum - Plains of Eidolon Remaster
Arbitration Changes & Fixes:
- In an effort to increase visibility, both the Arbitration Shield Drone beam and Resurgence Burden colors have been changed to a more orange hue! We’ve also cranked up the contrast and added a more recognizable pulsing FX.
- Resurgence Burdens are no longer affected by Vacuum.
- All Resurgence Burdens will now be removed if the player needing revival leaves/dies, and if you die while carrying Resurgence Burdens.
- Changed the VITUS ILLUMINA EMOTE to its proper name of ILLUMINA JUDICIUM.
- Fixed losing all Resurgence Burdens after a Host migration if a player was still in need of revival.
'Known Arbitration UI bug: Host sees a different amount of Resurgence Burdens on Clients when they Transfer to Operator/Warframe.
- Fixed a crash when selecting different Loadout options in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a crash when accessing the Gear wheel.
- Fixed a functionality loss when viewing Cetus vendors while waiting for a Bounty mission to start.
- Fixed several small problems with the Darvo Rescue stage of Vor's Prize.
- Fixed Beam weapons and Gunblades not affecting the Bursting Mass Mod damage on detonate.
- Fixed Alad V not having any eyeball textures.
- Fixes towards waypoint flip-flopping in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed a Corpus Archwing level hole as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bh0exy/you_can_fly_outside_the_map_and_get_stuck_on_this/
- Fixed an endless teleporting loop in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed other players hearing Alt Firing sounds from numerous weapons.
- More fixes towards wonky lantern textures in Teshin’s Relay room as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bene8w/as_one_of_the_4_conclave_players_i_require_these/
- Fixed missing words in the Hystrix description.
Mise à jour 24.8.0[modifier le wikicode]
25 Avril 2019 Lien Forum - Plains of Eidolon Remaster
Arbitrations ‘Iteration 1’ Changes<br\> Our goal with this update is to maintain the challenge that Arbitrations promised, while also ensuring that if you or a teammate is knocked out, they still have a chance to jump back into the fight! Iteration 1 brings the discussed Revival mechanic and enemy scaling changes to mirror normal Endless mission modes. We will be watching how these changes play out as we plan to iterate further on the mode in the future, with our next review for Arbitrations focusing on reward pacing.
BE KIND, REVIVE<br\> The rules of Arbitration death have shifted: players are still downed with no bleedout timer, but a Revive tower is now placed at the player’s spot of death. If any squadmate is awaiting Revival, the Arbitration Drones will begin dropping unique pickups known as a “Resurgence Burden”. These pickups function similar to Index points (otherwise known as “Financial Stress”), debuffing the players who carry them.
In order to revive a player, 5 of these Resurgence Burdens must be taken to their tower simultaneously. These 5 pickups can be delivered by one or multiple squadmates, but cannot be “dropped off” at the tower - it’s all or nothing!
NEW REWARDS<br\> You can now spend Vitus Essence in the Arbitrations Market to purchase Archgun Rivens (if you are below your Riven cap), as well as new cosmetics! The new cosmetic offerings include:
AMPREX TELOS SKIN<br\> ATOMOS TELOS SKIN<br\> ATTERAX TELOS SKIN
ILLUMINA JUDICIUM (name showing incorrectly in game. Will be hotfixed)<br\> Let Arbitration begin.
A similar Emote style to the TennoCon 2019 Emote, the Illumina Judicium displays your true dedication to Arbitrations with a looping Vitus Illumina Glyph whilst doing an angsty Meditation pose.
JUDICIAL OCULUS<br\> Eyewear created by the Arbiters for those they deem worthy.
Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.
General Arbitrations Changes:<br\>
- Removed custom enemy level scaling from Defense, Survival, Interception, Excavation, Defection, and Infested Salvage modes in Arbitrations. Enemy scaling now mirrors normal Endless missions that increase as the missions progresses.
- Reduced Vitus Essence crafting cost for the Amber Star Blueprint from 2 to 1.
- Potential fix for inability to use Warframe Abilities and prior active Invisibility being broken after using Transference.
- Fixed cases of Plains Rescue Bounties prematurely ending.
- Fixed (for real this time) the Synth Mod Set Bonus resulting in your weapon reload stopping and Synth icon stuck for a Client players after Operator mode.
- Fixed a script error if Stalker's target disconnects after his initial Transmission fires up.
- Fixed Alad V’s skirt clipping into his legs in his Wolf of Saturn Six Episode dioramas.
- Fixed potential (harmless) script crash that can occur when Wolf dies in the middle of spinning.
- Fixed equipping Castanas (in default Skin) placing a larger version of one of the projectiles between the Warframes legs.
- Fixed windows in Grineer Settlement tileset being impassible when they look open.
- Fixed some waypoints flip flopping around you in Lua tileset (more fixes required).
- Fixed Void Dash colliding with Snowglobe.
- Fixed a crash caused by Khora’s Strangledome.
- Fixed wonky lantern textures in Teshin’s Relay room as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bene8w/as_one_of_the_4_conclave_players_i_require_these/
- Fixed an issue where selecting default keybindings would remove the ability to scroll or click, as well as causing other issues.
Hotfix 24.7.3[modifier le wikicode]
22 Avril 2019 Lien Forum - Plains of Eidolon Remaster
- The Ventkids Clubhouse Scene that slipped through the Mainline cracks has been added to the Ventkids Offerings!
- A Clan Dojo Map Legend can now be accessed by pressing the \ key when viewing the Map (can be changed under ‘Customize Key Bindings’)!
- Removed unreleased Ephemera from being Chat linkable...shhhhh.
- Tweaks to bring Limbo’s Rift FX to a happy medium between different levels of environment exposure.
- Fixed bugs caused by prototype code that could corrupt input bindings and break menu input as described here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1081881-mouse-buttons-isnt-working-after-resetting-to-default-keybinding/
- Fixed a script error that could result in a Defense mission progression stopper.
- Fixed a script error in timed Nightmare missions.
- Fixed Submersible enemies not spawning in the Grineer Sealab tileset due to a script error.
- Fixed inability to damage the Juggernaut with Hildryn’s Balefire.
- Fixed dying as Operator while using Guardian Shell causing players to be unable to Transfer back to Operator.
- Further fixes towards Assassin type enemies (Wolf of Saturn Six, Stalker, Syndicate, etc) choosing to appear as you’re extracting.
- Fixed having no Shields in Archwing if Inaros or Nidus are equipped.
- Fixed doing a double Melee slam attack when Dual Wielding with a Glaive.
- Fixed perpetually spinning when Dual Wielding with a Glaive.
- Fixed the Synth Mod Set Bonus resulting in your weapon reload stopping and Synth icon stuck for a Client players after Operator mode.
- Fixed Clients being able to hear switching sounds for the Stradavar.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when an objective was triggered.
- Fixed the player Notes positioning not matching if Menu Scale is not 100%.
Hotfix 24.7.2[modifier le wikicode]
17 Avril 2019 Lien Forum - Plains of Eidolon Remaster
We are making some changes to Calda, Sola, and Vega Toroid Acquisition to simply act as an added chance / change of scenery for acquiring Toroids.
- Calda Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Scyto Raknoids.
- Sola Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Kyta Raknoids.
- Vega Toroids have a 1% chance to drop from Mite Raknoids.
- Reverted the Warframe Emissive Energy inheriting Secondary Energy. Further information can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1082887-de-response-inside-please-revert-emissive-texture-changes-introduced-in-u2470/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-10679681
- Tusk Thumper Doma now drops Spring-Loaded Blade and Kinetic Diversion instead of Target Acquired and Stinging Thorn.
- Changed the Conservationist Nightwave Challenge description to clarify ‘Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis’ instead of ‘Perfect Animal Captures’.
- The Ascension Altar and the Clan Vault are now displayed on the Clan Dojo minimap.
- The Synth Reflex Mod now has a HUD buff icon.
- Removed duplicate Spoiled Strike Mod entry from the Orokin Vault rewards table.
- Removed duplicate Fast Deflection Mod from some Defense and quest node reward tables.
- The Hildryn Collection now indicates that "Gravimag deployment requires gear obtained from the Profit Taker missions in Fortuna."
- Reduced the "Join Squad" message size to avoid overlapping in UI.
- Fixed Random Colors in the Arsenal giving you a Secondary Energy color.
- Fixed Secondary Energy not being inherited by Exalted weapons (Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, etc).
- Fixed the Zephyr Tengu Helmet having an outstanding inconsistent Oxium crafting cost in relation to other Warframe Helmets. This has been switched to now require 2 Neurodes instead of 2 Oxium.
- Fixed the Korb Blueprint requiring 55 Fish Scales by swapping it to 50 Fish Oil.
- Fixed the Cena Apparel Blueprint and Vahd Apparel Blueprint requiring 5 Cetus Wisps by swapping it to 5 Eidolon Gems.
- Fixed Nekros’ Soul Punch not counting towards Challenges that count Revives.
- Fixed Khora Strangledome ability timer no longer appearing on the UI when dying and respawning.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones leaving behind Gaze (Kitgun) beams if the ability ends while firing.
- Fixed Nyx’s Psychic Bolts ability sometimes going silent.
- Fixed seeing a duplicate Magazine when interrupting Kitgun reloads.
- Fixed pressing 'x' in Captura at the first camera settings screen causing settings to reset to default.
- Fixed inability to Melee after casting Hildryn’s Balefire right when a Glaive weapon returns.
- Fixed the Proboscis Mod having no further benefits when Ranking up past 3.
- Fixed the Tecton Sparring Skin not applying properly to the Prisma Obex.
- Fixed inability to interrupt your Bullet Jump in Lunaro.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand ability confusing Pets equipped with Scavenge.
- Fixed an Inbox message showing Eudico instead of Onkko.
- Fixes towards visibility issues when in Limbo’s Rift.