Peut être équipé sur :
*La polarité correspond.
|Nom du Combo||Combinaison de Touches|
|Dans les Air +|
|Saut Mural +|
|Ennemi Renversé +|
- En plus d'être disponible sur les Bombardier Maniaque et leur variantes, Tempête Vermillon est aussi offert comme une vente périodique de Baro Ki'Teer contre 385 et 175,000.
- As told in Devstream 42, this mod was removed from mod packs and transmutation list in Update 15.5.2. It was confirmed as a work in progress and was dropped by Manic Bombards, who were originally limited to the Tubemen of Regor event.
- As of Update 17 drops from Drekar Manic Bombards, according to their Codex entry.
- The existence of this mod was leaked in Update 15, when it made appearances in the loading screen and the Codex. It was briefly available from Transmutation and Mod Packs until Update 15.5.2.
- It is possible Vermilion Storm's combos were previewed at TennoLive 2014, though its name was not known at the time. (See Gallery)
- If so, then Vermilion Storm would be the second stance with a unique finisher attack. The first stance to do so was , which was previewed at the same time.
- The name of the stance and its unique combos involve typically red-colored objects along with wind associated weather formations.
- Vermilion Storm's name refers to Vermilion, a brilliant red pigment made from mercury sulfide (cinnabar), as well as the name of the resulting color.
- Cardinal Breeze's name is likely a reference to Cardinals, a family of birds commonly red in color.
- Flurry Rose's name is reference to Roses, a prickly bush or shrub that often bears fragrant red flowers, native to northern temperate regions.
- Flurry Rose is the only Vermilion Storm combo with reversed affixes, with a weather theme being its prefix rather than its suffix, and a red theme being its suffix rather than its prefix.
- Ruby Wind's name is reference to Rubies, a precious stone in color varieties varying from deep crimson or purple to pale rose. Their name comes from ruber, Latin for red.
Sauf mention contraire, le contenu de la communauté est disponible sous licence CC-BY-SA .