|Synthétise les données génétiques d'une cible et les compile dans le Sanctuaire.|
– Description en jeu
Le Scanner de Synthèse est un appareil spécial, obtenable auprès du Céphalon Simaris, et qui est nécessaire pour effectuer des Synthèses pour le Sanctuaire. Cet appareil permet aux joueur de voir les ennemis, les objets destructibles et des objets importants à travers les murs et les obstacles. Il peut également servir à mesure la distance entre le scanner et la cible ou un objet.
Cephalon Simaris will announce the presence of a Synthesis Target when entering a mission that contains the desired unit. When using to zoom in with the Scanner, a faint blue shadow trail will appear which will lead to the target. The target will appear with a blue outline and be marked on the HUD and minimap once Cephalon Simaris locates it. To use the scanner on the identified target, equip the Scanner from the Gear menu, then scan the nodes visible on the target's body using . Once all nodes or body locations have been scanned, the target will dissipate, signifying a successful synthesis.
Synthesis Scanner can also be used much like the Codex Scanner, providing Standings from Cephalon Simaris for each successful scan while also adding an entry for the Codex. Stealth scan will provide a significant bonus to Standings earned.
Il y a trois dispositifs pour le Scanner de Synthèse qui peuvent être achetés auprès du Céphalon Simaris pour 50 000 points d'influence. Les trois gadgets peuvent être équipés en même temps. Une fois achetés ils sont permanents.
- Player will gain Standing points with Simaris if the Synthesis Scanner is used on normal enemies, equivalent to the amount of normal exp given if using a Codex Scanner. Scanning a target on unaware enemies doubles the Standing gained.
- Standing earned by scanning enemies and Synthesis Targets will count towards Simaris' daily Standing limit.
- Although more costly, scans taken with the Synthesis Scanner will count towards the player's Codex like a normal Codex Scanner, regardless of whether or not the scanned target is a Synthesis target or just a normal creature.
- Helios will not consume Synthesis Scanners nor will it help identify the target. There is a Cephalon Simaris faction mod (Detect Vulnerability) for the Helios, however it identifies weak spots on a target, and adds scans to the Codex, but does not create a Synthesis Scan.
- Cross-Matrix Widget will not affect reputation per scan. The primary use for this widget is to scan synthesis targets faster, and fill the codex easier.
- Using Kinetic Siphon Traps can aid in taking scans by immobilizing the enemy, as Synthesis Targets have resistance to many Warframe power crowd-control effects.
- Approaching the Synthesis Target through stealth (with either Shade or Invisibility) may fare better, as the Target will not run, thus making it easier to scan the Target's nodes. However, the Target will be alerted after the first scanned node.
- A well-modded throwing melee can also allow for ranged takedowns without having to switch weapons.
- Using a non-lethal Warframe ability to incapacitate the target is an alternative method of easy scans.
- Using Frost's Freeze on the target will give you enough time to safely scan the target multiple times.
- Keeping the scanner equipped and using melee to dispatch mobs helps in tracking down the target faster.
- Companions (Kubrows and Sentinels) will attack the target and can kill it, preventing the target from being scanned, and thus necessitating another mission to start the process over. This can be prevented by either unequipping companions before attempting a Synthesis capture, or equipping a Sentinel with no attack precept installed.
- All the Widgets available for purchase are useful when scanning.
- Getting the Sol-Battery Widget early on allows players to save on credits as the upgrade grants an unlimited amount scans as long as at least 1 Synthesis Scanner charge is equipped.
- The Cross-Matrix Widget helps produce two-scans-in-one, which helps when scanning a hard-to-encounter enemy, such as special bosses that are usually hard to reach to or assassins (ie. Stalker).
- If the process of scanning seems difficult to perform, the Vector-Thread Widget is perfect, as it reduces the scan time (usually two to three seconds) down by a portion. This is helpful when trying to scan speedy targets such as the Manic.