Do you like Warframe?
Do you like teaming up on missions?
Do you consider yourself an awesome person?
Do you want to be part of an awesome and growing community?
Do you like sharks... in space?
If you answered YES to any of the questions, then Space Shark Incorporated is right for you.
Space Sharks are deadliest in space, because sound doesn't travel in space. Why is this a threat? Because you cannot hear the Jaws theme in space, meaning you will not know when we strike.
Goal of Space Sharks Incorporated: To be a fun-loving group of bloodthirsty Space Sharks.
We are a 2 Year Old Moon Clan (1000 members cap)
We got 1st place on Operation Arid Fear (1. 33113, Space Shark Incorporated)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94239-operation-arid-fear-completed/
We got 2nd place on Operation Sling-Stone (2. 100744, Space Shark Incorporated)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/87915-operation-sling-stone-results/
We got 4th place on Operation False Profit (4. 132827, Space Shark Incorporated)http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/falseProfit.php
We consistently are in the Top 15 Moon Clans in every event.
Dojo Status: Everything has been built and researched.
SHARK'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY:
• DO NOT insult other clans, players, and especially members of this clan.
• DO NOT excessive spam in clan chat. Repeated posts, begging, and excessive use of caps will not be tolerated. If you want something, offer a trade.
• DO NOT excessive use of inappropriate language in clan chat. Keep in mind we have members who are much younger than you.
• DO NOT resolve your issue in clan chat. If you have an issue with another clan member(s), let a Megalodon(Warlord) or Great White(General) know or talk it out within squad chat.
• DO NOT spam random invites to clan members who didn't agree with joining your mission. If you want to invite someone, then ask them first.
• DO NOT AFK in our clan dojo. Many glitches and issues arise within the dojo when the host is idle.
• If you are not online for 30 days you will be kicked for inactivity (35 days for Tiger Sharks; 40 days for Hammerhead Sharks). For readmission, post on our Warframe Recruitment Thread.
"3 Strikes and You're Out!" Policy: Break the rules 3 times and we will be forced to exile you from the clan. Officers will be demoted after their 2nd strike.
NO EXCUSES. NO REPEAL. NO MERCY.
Clan Related: http://spacesharkinc.icla ... pic/ssi-clan-faq-b14
Promotions Related: http://spacesharkinc.icla ... c/promotions-faq-mk8