Última edición, 28-08-2018 por JARVIII
Void Traces are primarily obtained by collecting Reactant, which occasionally drops from Corrupted enemies (including those who turn Corrupted during the mission) provided there is a Fisuras del vacío present. Reactant is collected to crack open a Void Relic, but Reactant will drop regardless if the player has a Void Relic equipped or not.
Players can collect up to 10 Reactant during the mission (and is required to open a Void Relic, if one is present). Once enough Reactant is collected, 6-30 Void Traces are rewarded and the Relic, if equipped, is opened. Additionally, a player can receive a bonus Void Trace should a teammate choose their Relic's artifact. Up to 3 bonus Void Traces can be collected by this method.
Unlike most resources, there is an upper limit to how many Void Traces a player can stockpile. This cap is determined by one's Rango de Maestría using the formula: (Rango de Maestría × 50) + 100. For example, a Rango de Maestría 13 player can only hold up to 750 Void Traces at maximum. Any excess Void Traces are discarded. The sole exception is if the player receives Void Traces as a reward from an Alerta mission, which will allow them to exceed their stockpile limit, similar to acquiring extra Huevo de Kubrow from Alerts.
Currently, Void Traces can be used for the following:
- Dragon Key crafting, which requires 10 Void Traces per key.
- Void Relic refinement to increase the odds of acquiring rarer rewards (25, 50 or 100 per relic, depending on the level of refinement).
- If you are low on Void Traces but want to save your Relics, run a Fissure mission with no Relic equipped. You'll still earn Void Traces from collecting 10 Reactant as normal, but you won't be able to gain any bonus Traces from other players choosing your reward (as you will not receive one).
- Resource Boosters and the Smeeta Kavat's Charm 120 sec Resource Buff both affect the amount of Void Traces rewarded. Final Void Trace reward = v × 2r × 2w × (1+0.25 × b) × 2c + p
- where v=integer of unboosted Void Trace reward (min 6, max 30); r=integer of regular Resource Booster (inactive 0, active 1); w=integer of Resource Weekend Booster (inactive 0, active 1); b=integer of bonus Resource Boosters received in Endless Fisuras del vacío missions (min 0, max 4); c=integer of Charm Resource Buffs active when picking up the 10th Reactant (min 0, max 5); p=integer of other players selecting your reward (min 0, max 3). The theoretical maximum is 7683 Void Traces from one Relic; however the odds of having 5 Charm Resource Buffs active when cracking a Relic are astronomical, as even having 2 of them active at once is rare. On top of that, the maximum Void Trace storage is currently capped at 1300 Void Traces with MR 24.
|Común||Criótica • Ferrita • Inyector de Detonite • Masa Mutágena • Nano Esporas • Paquete de Polímero • Placa de Aleación • Restos • Vestigios del Vacío|
|Poco Común||Circuitos • Plástidos • Oxium • Rubedo|
|Raro||Célula Orokin • Cristal de Argón • Extracto de Nitain • Galio • Kuva • Módulo de Control • Mórficos • Neurodos • Sensores Neuronales • Telurio|
|Investigación||Ampolla de Detonite • Muestra de Fieldron • Muestra Mutágena • Pigmento • Synthula|
|Navegadores||ALU Criptográfica • Cifrador Orokin • Condensador Javlok • Coordenadas de Navegación • Isótopo Omega • Puntos de juicio • Fragmento de prueba|