Última edición, 20-09-2019 por JARVIII
Los Verdugos are Grineer warriors consigned to the service of Kela De Thaym, responsible for enforcing her rule in Rathuum. Armed with a variety of deadly weapons and skills, Executioners ensure that the accused on trial are given swift and brutal deaths. Most of the Executioners were introduced in Operación: Rathuum, and can only be encountered in the Arena mission type.
Executioners are the players' key enemies in Arena, a modified version of Aniquilación por equipos where players must get 25 kills before the Executioners do. Regardless of Escuadrón size, the Executioners will always outnumber the players by one member.
Each Executioner has their own set of tactics and equipment, whether it is Gorth soaking up damage or Olka Harkonar providing long-range support. Thus, players must be aware of who they're facing to maximize their kills while minimizing casualties. Click on the links below to learn more about each Executioner's strengths and weaknesses;
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Dhurnam
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Dok Thul
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Garesh
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Gorth
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Harkonar
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Nok
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Reth
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Vay Molta
- Artículo principal: Verdugo Zura
- Executioners are automatically scanned into the player's Códice upon appearing in the Arena, to compensate for the player's inability to carry Escáner del códice, Escáner de síntesis, or Helios into the mission.
- Nearly all Executioners are highly vulnerable to melee damage and very resilient to ranged damage. Be aware that some Executioners prefer close-quarters combat however.
- All Executioners are vulnerable to Efectos de estado.
- Executioners cannot be opened up to melee finishers, except if done so via melee combos, counterattacks, or certain Warframe Abilities (e.g. Ash with Teletransporte fatal augment mod, etc.).
- All Executioners are immune to Abilities focused on crowd control, but will receive damage from those abilities where applicable.
- Duration-based Abilities will suffer diminishing losses against the Executioners, with subsequent casts cutting the total duration by half.
- Any form of Desarmar is functional on most of them (with the sole exception of Zura, who cannot be Desarmado by any means), but they will retrieve their weapons after some time.
- All executioners have carne clonada health, armadura de aleación y escudos.