Última edición, 25-02-2019 por JARVIII
Usurpación is a Misión type where players must take control of a large, mobile objective and safely lead it to extraction.
Players must find a room which will hold the objective, a Fomoré Power Core in Grineer missions and a Cargo Rover in Corpus missions. Once found, players must activate a console to release the objective, which will travel a preset path to extraction. The objective will siphon power from a player's escudos in order to move, stopping when no escudos are available, either when the players' escudos are fully drained or when no players are close enough to the objective to siphon power. If it doesn't move after a set duration, the objective will gradually move backwards.
As the objective moves along, enemies will try to destroy it before it reaches extraction. Though the objective is durable, it gradually loses health at a rate of 10 points per second. Coupled with incoming enemy fire the objective will easily be destroyed without player intervention.
Upon successfully escorting the objective to the extraction point, the player's Landing Craft will collect the objective and carry it away, ending the mission.
- Shield siphoning bypasses the protection from Error de script and Error de script, draining shields directly without affecting them in any way.
- Should this mission type be selected for a Nightmare Alerta mission, the No Shields modifier that normally comes with this is ignored.
- Grineer Hijack missions have an additional obstacle in the form of Blast Doors, which will stop the objective momentarily as the doors open. Although the objective will not drain shields in this period, enemies can close in on the objective while it is vulnerable.
- Objectives in Hijack Sorties will generate a Anulador field around them, preventing the use of abilities close to the objective.
- It is possible to get on the objective with careful maneuvering and "ride" it to extraction, eliminating the need to move along with the objective as well as constantly powering it until your shields are fully drained. This is more easily done on Corpus Hijack missions due to the objective being a ground-based rover instead a core suspended from a rail.
- Each player will see their own Landing Craft during the extraction screen.
- The objective drains 4 points of shields/health (see below) every second in order to move.
- As Inaros and Nidus have no shields, the Objective will instead drain their health in order to move.
- In Nidus's case, his innate health regeneration is not interrupted by the Objective's health drain, and will generally counteract any health loss from the Objective.
|Marte||Tharsis||Corpus||8 - 10|
|Ceres||Ludi||Grineer||15 - 17|
|Europa||Sorath||Corpus||19 - 21|
|Neptuno||Nereida||Corpus||30 - 32|
|Sedna||Marid||Grineer||34 - 38|
- It is recommended to equip Desviación rápida and/or Fortaleza to shorten shield regeneration time.
- Error de script and Blessing can be used to replenish players' shields quickly, not only providing more shields to power the objective but also increasing the players' survivability. Team Shield Restores can also be used for the same purpose.
- A Raksa Kubrow's Protect and the Guardian precept for Sentinels will also help players regenerate shields on a personal level.
- Harrow is recommended for this mission type, as his increased sobreescudo capacity, as well as Error de script generating shields for every enemy hit, allows him to stay near the Objective for longer periods.
- Nidus's innate passive health regeneration will surpass the objective's health drain rate, allowing him to still regenerate health while staying near the objective.
- Hijack was introduced in Actualización 12.4 during the evento Operación: La perdición de Tethra, and made a permanent mission type in Actualización 13.0.
- Up until Actualización 15.6, which introduced a Corpus variant of the Hijack mission type on Europa, Ceres was the only planet that hosted this mission type.
- This is the second mission type where the traditional extraction animation is not used, the first being Defensa.
- A possible predecessor of this mission type was Escort, which was first mentioned in Livestream 11 alongside Supervivencia. In the proposed mission type players would have to escort a robotic proxy of The Lotus throughout the map. There is a key difference between Escort and Hijack however; In Escort, staying close to the proxy would give players temporary buffs, Whereas in Hijack, the Defensa objective drains the players' shields instead in order to move.
Historial de actualízacionesEditar
- Operación: La perdición de Tethra, el evento que introdujo este modo de juego.
- Astillero Grineer
- Tile Sets
|PvE (JcE)||Estándar|| Asesinato • Captura • Convergencia • Defensa • Defensa móvil • Deserción|
Espionaje • Excavación • Exterminio • Interceptación • Interrupción
Rescate • Sabotaje (Engaño, Colmena, Orokin, Reactor, Sumergible)
Supervivencia • Usurpación
|Archwing||Defensa móvil • Estampida • Exterminio • Interceptación • Persecución|
|Exclusivas|| Acometida • Arena (El Índice, Rathuum) • Masacre en el Santuario|
Recuperación • Salvamento infestado
|Recorrido libre||Asalto • Atraco • Contrato|
|Arenas||Captura de céfalon • Aniquilación • Aniquilación por equipos • Lunaro|
| Alerta (Táctica) • Arbitramento • Aventura • Escenario • Fisura • Fuego cruzado • Incursión|
Invasión • Juicio • Modo Pesadilla • Onda nocturna • Operación • Peligros • Sectores oscuros