Última edición, 20-08-2019 por JARVIII
Lanza una granada con una carga
|Fuerza:80 / 100 / 120 / 150 (arc damage)|
15 (contact damage)
|Duración:40 s (duration)|
5 / 6 / 7 / 10 (charges)
|Rango:7 / 8 / 10 / 12 m|
- Vauban releases an electrically-charged grenade that adheres to any surface. On contact with an enemy, the grenade will deal 15
- Arc damage and contact damage are affected by Fuerza de habilidades, and the contact damage can be increased by body-part multipliers.
- The arc damage has a low status chance. An Electricity proc will chain 50% of the initial damage to surrounding enemies in a small area of effect while briefly stunning the initial target.
- For more information about the contact damage, see this blog and this follow-up.
- Each grenade can deal a total of 400 / 600 / 840 / 1500 damage. Sticking a grenade directly on an enemy can potentially deal that entire amount to the enemy for its duration.
- Number of charges is affected by Duración de habilidades, while the grenade duration is not.
- Because of this, the maximum number of usable charges is capped at 18.
- A grenade can only target one enemy at a time, expending a single charge per attack.
- Attack range is affected by Rango de habilidades.
- Grenades can only attack enemies in line of sight (cannot shoot through walls or corners).
- Does not attack the Stalker.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading.
- Can be cast multiple times while active.
- Bug: Tesla will deal 150 damage per shock for clients regardless of mods. Higher or lower power strength does not affect damage at all.
- The same goes for links dealt by Enlace Tesla, damage is at base for clients regardless of mods.
- Artículo principal: Enlace Tesla
- Place on allies such as hostages, fellow Warframes, or even sentinels to create a sort of melee protection sphere. Best used on Rhino/Excalibur Warframe with their Rhino Charge/Slash Dash ability.
- Placing several Tesla in exactly the same spot will result in the charges being released at nearly the same time, and placing them in a line will result in each firing one at a time as an enemy approaches, dealing more constant damage.
- Placing several Tesla on a rotating body allows the Teslas to possibly "orbit" into range of an enemy, and giving them all a chance to fire at said enemy. This effectively increases the range and increases the Tesla group's overall rate of fire.
- Works best against Corpus and less effective against other factions, while still acting as a moderate damage tool.
- Electrical damage deals normal damage to shields, and only deals extra damage to unshielded MOAs, so it is realistically best for Infested.
- Grineer armor will reduce the damage dealt considerably.
Maximización es una forma de especialización: los mods pueden ser mezclados para dar lugar a valores que varían entre los límites de gama alta listados aquí. Haga clic en cualquier enlace de maximización para aprender cómo construirla.
- Maximizar la duración de habilidades increases number of charges to 28 theoretically, which caps at up to 18 practically due to the grenade duration.
- Reduces attack range to 4.08 meters.
- Maximizar la eficiencia de habilidades reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces number of charges to 4.
- Maximizar el rango de habilidades increases attack range to 30 meters.
- Reduces arc damage to 60 per charge and contact damage to 6.
- Maximizar la fuerza de habilidades increases arc damage to 448.5 per charge and contact damage to 44.85.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces number of charges to 7.