Última edición, 18-02-2019 por Srmangekyo
Teletransporte fatal is a Mods de Aumento de Warframe for Ash's Teletransportación that immediately performs a melee finisher upon teleporting to the target, with an additional damage multiplier. Additionally, if the finisher kills its target, 50% of Teleport's energy cost is refunded.
|Rango||Extra Damage||Coste de capacidad|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Árbitros de Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Velo Rojo, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Using this with Daggers modded with Letalidad encubierta can one-hit kill most enemies regardless of level. These enemies include the Grineer Verdugos among others.
- Fatal teleport does not work on most jefes. Only works with Kela De Thaym, Teniente Lech Kril (during vulnerable phase), and the La manada de hienas.
- Fatal teleport teleports to the target's back and performs a back end finisher.
- Damage added scales with fuerza de habilidades.
- Energy refunded does not scale with efficiency, it is based only off of your casting cost.
- If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Cargador), or you are experiencing high lag, the finisher will fail.
- Some melee classes may fail to trigger finishers on certain types of enemies.