Última edición, 17-02-2019 por JARVIII
The Sydon Vaykor is the Sindicato variant of the Sydon, available from Meridiano de Acero. It has the unique ability to store charges when blocking, which can be released as a Destello radial once full.
CaracterísticasEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- Highest Armadura.
- Alta Probabilidad de estado.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Maldición fulgurante stance.
- Comes with a polarity.
- Long reach.
- Sydon Vaykor, compared to Sydon:
- The Vaykor Sydon can be acquired by reaching the Rank of General with Meridiano de Acero, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Sindicato Weapons, the Vaykor Sydon cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to General rank.
- Sindicato weapons can be also be acquired via Comercio, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Catalizador Orokin installed.
- Players must have a Rango de Maestría of at least 8 to acquire any Sindicato melee weapon, either through Comercio or through the Sindicatos themselves.
- The Vaykor Sydon requires 15 continuous blocked hits (ranged or melee) to fully charge its Destello radial. The Destello radial is activated once the block is released, and will blind enemies within a 15 meter radius for 5 seconds. Releasing the block by any means before the required number of charges has been reached will not activate the Destello radial, along with resetting any acquired charges.
- The number of charges gained is displayed on the HUD beside the player's Salud as a Meridiano de Acero icon. The tip of the weapon also glows brighter as more charges are collected.
- Blocked attacks do not count when damage-nullifying abilities are active, such as Piel de hierro or Halo guardián.
- The blind range can be increased by Alcance and Alcance Prime.
- The Vaykor Sydon has a 50% chance to resist Derribo or knockback.
- Without a stance equipped, the Sydon Vaykor has a unique attack animation that includes forward jabs. This feature is carried over from the normal Sydon.
- Sydon, the standard variant.