Última edición, 03-09-2018 por JARVIII
The Spira are large throwing knives released in Actualización 17.4.5.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 175||Precio del : 20,000|
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- High damage.
- High Armadura.
- Can penetrate straight through enemies, allowing it to hit multiple enemies if lined up.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Can be 'fired' automatically.
- The arc of the shots enable headshots over cover.
- Second highest critical chance of all throwing knives.
- Two polarity slots.
- Has travel time, making it difficult to land an accurate shot at long distances.
- Shoots in an arc (height is unpredictable as it is either the top or the bottom of the sight despite having 100% accuracy), making it difficult for use at long range.
- Slowest fire rate of all throwing knife weapons.
- Left and right handed single throws follow separate aim points, as well as wide scatter on automatic throws, make it difficult to take advantage of the weapons critical rate on head shots.
- Spira, comparado a Spira Prime:
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- For effective use of non-hitscan weapons, it is strongly recommended to learn how to lead your target. In short, leading means aiming ahead of your target so the projectile still hits him. It can be a challenge to learn it, low level Grineer are recommended for practicing.
- There is a slight delay after firing a knife before being able to reload, which requires pausing before trying to reload, or tapping the reload button several times.
- The right handed throw does not land at the same place as the left throw, landing lower and slightly to the right of your aim
- This can be counteracted, however, by holding a datamass or a power cell.
- The Spira was one of the items (along with the Ninkondi and the Zhuge) initially made exclusive to Warframe China.
- The Spira has a Prime version, which was given as part of the Chinese Version's Founders Program, along with the Nikana Prime and Excalibur Umbra.
- The Spira is referred to in the game files as "littlelidaggers", a reference to the Little Li daggers (小李飛刀) which are the signature weapon of the martial artist Li Xunhuan in the famous Xiaoli Feidao novels written by Gu Long.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.