Última edición, 24-02-2019 por JARVIII
El Snipetron es un rifle de francotirador de gran calidad con un inmenso zoom. Es extremadamente útil para el soporte de juego.
Was retired from the game due to lore issues where Corpus do not use weapons that fire bullets, and instead rely on energy weapons or railgun technology. It was reintroduced during the Informante Grineer, and then later offered as a reward from the Project Undermine Alerta táctica.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : N/A||Precio del : N/A|
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- Good Grineer.
- High precisión.
- Good Probabilidad crítica.
- Has innate Atravesar depth of 2.5
- Zoom levels increase damage.
- 2.5x Zoom increases damage by 5%.
- 6x Zoom gives a 15% damage multiplier.
- Deals little escudos y Carne.
- Small magazine size.
- Long Velocidad de recarga time.
- Draws from the sniper ammo pool, which is among the rarest of all ammo drops.
- Snipetron, comparado a Snipetron Vándalo:
- Menor daño base (180.0 vs 200.0)
- Mayor probabilidad crítica (30% vs 28%)
- Menor multiplicador crítico (1.5x vs 2x)
- Menor probabilidad de estado (12% vs 16%)
- Menor cargador (4 balas vs 6 balas)
- Menor velocidad de recarga (3.5 s vs 2 s)
- Menor Rango de Maestría requerido (0 vs 5)
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Using Fuego salvaje and Cargador deformado on their own will give you one bullet each, while using both at the same time will give you two extra bullets.
- Always ensure that Snipetron is fully loaded before heading on to further combat.
- Use your melee or your sidearm for close-quarters combat.
- As a general note, ammo consumption should not be too big of an issue as long as players make full use of their abilities and melee weapons in conjunction with Snipetron.
- Use the Mutación de munición de francotirador mod to greatly relieve the low total ammo and ammo drop chance for sniper rifles.
- Alternatively, you can bring a Team Ammo Restore or several when needed.
- Like all sniper rifles the Snipetron works well with Warframes with mobility-boosting abilities such as Zephyr or Nova.
- The Snipetron was suddenly removed from the game's Market in Actualización 8 and can no longer be obtained. According to the developers, the Snipetron's use of standard bullets instead of energy projectiles did not fit the lore of the Corpus, and it was removed as a result.
- Players were able to obtain a Snipetron Vándalo and a plano for the normal Snipetron through the Informante Grineer after killing 20 Informers. The developers admitted that this was an apology for the Snipetron's sudden removal. Following the event, any piece of content to be removed from the market is now given a week's advance notice.
- The Snipetron blueprint was added as a reward for the Project Undermine Alerta táctica from the 2nd of October 2015 to the 5th of October 2015.
- As this was the first true sniper rifle in the game, Grineer Balista were equipped with this weapon before the Vulkar was introduced.
- The Snipetron shares an identical appearance with the Lanka, which effectively replaced it as the Corpus sniper rifle.
- Snipetron Vándalo, the Vandalized counterpart of this sniper.
- Lanka, an unknown counterpart of the Snipetron, which is available in the Energy lab.