Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
The Sibear is a large hammer featuring a head composed entirely of Criótica that deals
damage to anything it hits. Performing a charged melee attack increases its probabilidad de estado considerably, making it ideal for inflicting debilitating status effects on the enemy.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 165||Precio del : 15,000|
Características[editar | editar código]
This weapon deals
- Third highest base damage of all melee weapons, tied with Jat Kittag, Fragor Prime and Scindo Prime.
- Innate escudos, armadura de aleación, y Nervio infestado.
- Good critical chance.
- Charge attacks grant a +50% probabilidad de estado bonus.
- Stance has a polarity, matches Ruina aplastante.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Charge attacks have an incredible amount of impact, sending enemies flying.
- No physical damage -
- Damage cannot be increased with physical damage mods.
- Innate Fosilizada Infested and Carne infestada.
Notas[editar | editar código]
- The Sibear is currently the most expensive item in-game in regards to Criótica requirements for construction, needing 30,000 Criótica to build.
- It is also the second most expensive item for Placas de aleación, requiring 50.000.
Curiosidades[editar | editar código]
- The Sibear is the first cuerpo a cuerpo weapon to deal pure
- It is also the first hammer whose components derive from another hammer to build.
- The ice spikes on the Sibear's head will temporarily grow when performing a charge attack or a jump attack from a significant height.
- Sibear is a corruption of Siberia, a region in Russia known for its low temperatures and bears.
Errores[editar | editar código]
- Adding a combined element (that leaves the innate cold damage) may remove the shimmering cold effect on the coils, despite there being Video Proof