Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
The Sibear is a large hammer featuring a head composed entirely of Criótica that deals Frío damage to anything it hits. Performing a charged melee attack increases its probabilidad de estado considerably, making it ideal for inflicting debilitating status effects on the enemy.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 165||Precio del : 15,000|
Características[editar | editar código]
This weapon deals Frío damage.
- Third highest base damage of all melee weapons, tied with Jat Kittag, Fragor Prime and Scindo Prime.
- Innate Frío damage is good against escudos, armadura de aleación, y Nervio infestado.
- Good critical chance.
- Charge attacks grant a +50% probabilidad de estado bonus.
- Stance has a polarity, matches Ruina aplastante.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Charge attacks have an incredible amount of impact, sending enemies flying.
- No physical damage - Impacto, Perforación and Cortante.
- Damage cannot be increased with physical damage mods.
- Innate Frío damage is resisted by Fosilizada Infested and Carne infestada.
Notas[editar | editar código]
- The Sibear is currently the most expensive item in-game in regards to Criótica requirements for construction, needing 30,000 Criótica to build.
- It is also the second most expensive item for Placas de aleación, requiring 50.000.
Curiosidades[editar | editar código]
- The Sibear is the first cuerpo a cuerpo weapon to deal pure Frío damage.
- It is also the first hammer whose components derive from another hammer to build.
- The ice spikes on the Sibear's head will temporarily grow when performing a charge attack or a jump attack from a significant height.
- Sibear is a corruption of Siberia, a region in Russia known for its low temperatures and bears.
Errores[editar | editar código]
- Adding a combined element (that leaves the innate cold damage) may remove the shimmering cold effect on the coils, despite there being Frío damage on the weapon. This bug is inconsistent and may not appear for some people. Video Proof