Última edición, 18-02-2019 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 165||Precio del : 15,000|
CaracterísticasEditarThis weapon deals
- Third highest base damage of all melee weapons, tied with Jat Kittag, Fragor Prime and Scindo Prime.
- Innate escudos, armadura de aleación, y Nervio infestado.
- Good critical chance.
- Charge attacks grant a +50% probabilidad de estado bonus.
- Stance has a polarity, matches Ruina aplastante.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Charge attacks have an incredible amount of impact, sending enemies flying.
- No physical damage -
- Damage cannot be increased with physical damage mods.
- Innate Fosilizada Infested and Carne infestada.
- The Sibear is currently the most expensive item in-game in regards to Criótica requirements for construction, needing 30,000 Criótica to build.
- It is also the second most expensive item for Placas de Aleación, requiring 50,000.
- The Sibear is the first cuerpo a cuerpo weapon to deal pure
- It is also the first hammer whose components derive from another hammer to build.
- The ice spikes on the Sibear's head will temporarily grow when performing a charge attack or a jump attack from a significant height.
- Sibear is a corruption of Siberia, a region in Russia known for its low temperatures and bears.
- Adding a combined element (that leaves the innate cold damage) may remove the shimmering cold effect on the coils, despite there being Video Proof