Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
¿Te gusta este video?
Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 240||Precio del : 15,000|
|Laboratorio Tenno 3,000|
|Tiempo: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Este arma inflige principalmente daño Corrosivo.
- El daño corrosivo es efectivo contra las armaduras de Ferrita y la salud Fosilizada.
- Projectiles explode upon contact.
- Does not deal self damage to the user.
- Projectile explosion damage is able to bypass Arctic Eximus y Tripulante Anulador bubbles, damaging enemies keeping refuge within.
- The weapon does not need to charge up before firing, unlike the Javlok and Ferrox.
- Secondary fire throws the Scourge to deal damage and cause Magnetizar-like fields on the heads of enemies near the impact point, allowing easier headshots with secondary weapons.
- High ammunition capacity.
- Very ammo efficient – uses rifle ammunition.
- High status chance.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Once the Scourge is thrown, the player will not be able to use it until it is either picked up or when it returns to the player's hands.
- Very low critical chance.
- The Scourge's projectiles explode upon contact, and allows Tormenta de fuego to be equipped to increase the blast radius, although it will only increase by ~1 meter.
- The Scourge's alt-fire is a hurling move that sends the weapon towards enemies, impaling enemies along its path with physical damage and inflicting a large AoE that inflicts Corrosive damage on enemies as well as causing small Magnetizar-like fields to appear on their heads.
- Bullets fired at enemies will be drawn to the head. This does not guarantee a headshot.
- Magnetizar-like debuffs will be applied in pulses, while The Scourge stays in place, there is a bit of a pause between their expiration and the next pulse.
- Naturally, Knell will benefit greatly from the Scourge's alt-fire effects as it will easily gain its "Death Knell" buff.
- Toxocyst dobles will benefit from the alt-fire for the very same reason.
- Using dual-stat elemental and status chance mods, such as Fuerza maligna and Munición termita, can make Scourge achieve 100% status chance.
- With its innate Corrosive damage that is effective against heavily armored targets like the Grineer, it is possible to add two more elemental damage types to maximize its status-based damage potential (such as adding Gas damage against the Infestación — and to some extent, against other enemies because of its Toxina gas procs — and Magnético damage against Corpus robotics to make Scourge a versatile weapon against most enemy types).
- Primary fire bypasses Frost´s Globes from both sides.
- Recarga táctica works on this weapon while it is in a thrown state.
- A Scourge refers to a whip with multiple thongs or "tails" (a Cat o' nine tails being a good example), and was often used for corporal punishment as well as for self-flagellation by religious penitents. In contemporary terminology, the term has been applied to people, groups, or events that resulted in great calamity.
- Explosión adhesiva could be used to allow the projectiles to stick then explode, but this feature was disabled, making the mod do nothing when equipped.