Última edición, 20-08-2019 por JARVIII
|Salón de espejos|
Mirage crea un séquito de dobles para confundir y distraer al enemigo.
|Fuerza:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (holograms)|
5% / 10% / 15% / 20% (damage percentage)
|Duración:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
- Mirage projects 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 holographic mirror images that follow and mimic her actions for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% of the current weapon's total damage.
- Damage percentage is affected by fuerza de habilidades, while the number of holograms is not.
- Only a maximum of 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary and secondary weapons. The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict ? / ? / ? / 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage.
- Equipped mods on the current weapon will affect the holograms' weapon stats as expected.
- Duration is affected by duración de habilidades.
- Once spawned, holograms remain fixed in position around Mirage.
- Holograms partially fade from view when the HUD's targeting reticle is near them.
- Holograms will mimic Mirage's aim which can shift away from the HUD's targeting reticle depending on their position.
- Holograms do not path on terrain and are intangible, allowing them to phase through obstacles and walk on air.
- Affinity gained from killing enemies while Hall of Mirrors is active does not go to the weapon used and instead contributes to Mirage.
- Casting delay of 1 second.
- Artículo principal: Salón de la malevolencia
- The damage from the Trueno mod for Bows is unaffected with the damage penalty, effectively creating an extra damage fodder.
- When low on health, using Hall of Mirrors will give you a better chance to survive because enemies will be more likely to target your holograms than you.
- Drawing enemy fire while the holograms are fairly close to Mirage can prove to be disadvantageous in some instances, especially when dealing with Napalms or Bombarderos, as their explosive AoE weapons will hit the holograms and be close enough to still damage you.
- Hall of Mirrors can be extremely useful when reviving a downed teammate.
- Hall of Mirrors is great for large bosses and groups of enemies, as the slight spread from each hologram allows you to cover more area near your crosshair.
- When used in conjunction with the Paracyst's secondary fire, each hologram will fire its own hook capable of pulling an enemy.
- When Mirage is inside Limbo's rift the doppelgangers are still able to damage enemies outside as long as they are outside themselves. Thus making it possible to destroy Tripulante Anulador shields without exposing yourself.(May only work as host and needs confirmation)
- Beware when using weapons that explode, but do weak or no self damage (such as Sonicor y Tonkor), because when the clones expire before the explosion occurs, it may damage and proc status to allies as well. (Tested for Cryopods, Kubrows, Centinelas and Mirage herself.)
Maximización es una forma de especialización: los mods pueden ser mezclados para dar lugar a valores que varían entre los límites de gama alta listados aquí. Haga clic en cualquier enlace de maximización para aprender cómo construirla.
- Maximizar la duración de habilidades increases duration to 70.5 seconds.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximizar la eficiencia de habilidades reduces the cost to 6.25 energy per cast.
- Reduces the duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximizar el rango de habilidades has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces damage percentage to 16%.
- Maximizar la fuerza de habilidades increases total damage percentage to 119.6% per clone.
- Note, however, that only 1/1/2/2 of the created clones will actually be dealing damage.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18.125 seconds.