Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
La Rubico es un rifle de estilo revólver lanzado en la Actualización 18.0 una buena probabilidad y multiplicador crítico a cambio de sacrificar ''estado''.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 225||Precio del : 20,000|
Este arma inflige principalmente daño de Impacto.
- High damage.
- High Impacto damage, effective against shields.
- Alta probabilidad crítica.
- Highest critical damage among sniper rifles.
- Good ammo economy.
- Zooming in increases critical damage by +35% at 5x zoom or +50% at 12x zoom (stacks additively with critical damage mods like Sentido vital).
- Has the smallest shot combo requirement of all sniper rifles.
- Long reload time.
- Low status chance.
- Small magazine size.
- Low Perforación and Cortante damage make it less effective against Armadura y Carne respectively.
- Inaccurate beyond short range when fired unzoomed.
- Very short shot combo reset time.
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The Rubico has the highest critical damage multiplier of any sniper rifle, with a base multiplier of 3x.
- On the other hand, it has a dismal status chance of 5%, being the lowest for all the sniper rifles. This is compared to the 20-30% of the other sniper rifles, a considerable difference.
- It closely resembles the Grineer Vulkar in terms of damage type distribution and other stats; the main difference being the Rubico has higher critical stats, while having lower status, base damage, and magazine.
- The Rubico requires only a single shot to activate its Shot Combo Counter, giving it an immediate 1.5x total damage multiplier on the first shot, and a 2.0x total damage multiplier after its third shot, giving it the ability to quickly ramp up its damage with a single magazine. On the other hand, it has a shot reset counter that lasts only 2.5 seconds, thus reloading will always reset its shot combo counter if there are no reload mods present.
- With Mira Harkonar, it's possible to maintain the Rubico's combo through reloads, provided there is a target to hit within the allotted time.
- Due to its high critical chance and damage multiplier, it is recommended to use Punto de impacto (bringing the weapon's critical chance up to 62.5%) as well as Sentido vital, which increases its critical damage multiplier to 6.6x. Disparo martillo and Municiones de hoja can increase this even further; up to 8.4x and 12.0x respectively. Scoping in also boosts its critical damage by up to +50% at maximum zoom level.
- Rubico is a clay made from crushed basalt that is used to build tennis courts, with its green color being similar to the color of this weapon.
- It seems as though there is a chance for a bullet to not hit its mark, even when scoped in.