No ser confundido con Precisión.
Última edición, 20-08-2019 por JARVIII
Recoil is described as the physical kick of a weapon when firing, represented by the target reticle moving up a certain distance and/or shaking slightly. It is relevant to note that while gun precisión will not improve through modding for recoil reduction, the decreased recoil can make it easier to land shots onto enemies. As a clear way to distinguish the two, Precisión is about how far from the reticle your weapon shoots its projectile, but recoil is the amount your reticle moves after you shoot your weapon.
Recoil Reduction ModsEditar
Recoil can be relieved with various mods. Fire rate also increases recoil in some weapons, such as the Grakata, which require burst firing in order to counter heavy recoil without modding.
In addition, there are some PvP-exclusive mods which affect recoil:
Weapons With High RecoilEditar
These weapons are considered to have harder to manage recoil, and are prime candidates for recoil-reduction mods if available.
- Snipetron, Snipetron Vándalo sniper rifles
- Boar, Boar Prime shotguns
- Kraken pistol
- Lex, Lex Prime and Aklex pistols
- Seer pistol
- Grakata and Grakata Prisma submachine gun
- Sicarus pistol
- Pandero (Disparo alternativo) pistolas
- Cestra, Cestras dobles, and Cestras dobles Secura pistolas
- Marelok and Marelok Vaykor pistolas
- Akjagara dual pistols
- Supra light machine gun
- Recoil decreasing mods have no effect on weapons with little to no recoil.
- Stacking Estabilizador and Precisión vil to at least -100% recoil will negate all recoil.
- Reducing fire rate with Retraso crítico, Diana artera or Precisión vil can lessen the effect of recoil without needing to use a mod for recoil reduction.
- Even if a weapon's Precisión is good, with rapid-firing weapons such as the Cestras dobles, the recoil will cause shots to deviate largely from the point of aim as the reticle shakes around.
- Most sniper rifles have heavy recoil, but their firerate allows the reticle to move back into position about the time when you can fire another shot, making recoil mods less important on these weapons.
- The Boar shotguns have a high recoil, but is only noticed when increasing the fire rate.
- The Seer has the largest recoil of any pistol, and benefits greatly with Manos firmes.
- Reducing recoil on the Brakk or Bronco pistols is not necessary, as they shoot a spray of pellets so Precisión is not a primary issue.
- Calibre pesado and Fuerza magnum used to add recoil to weapons, instead of reducing Precisión, which made recoil-less weapons gain a pure damage boost. This change however made less sense than recoil as a higher damage bullet would create a larger kick and not necessarily have a negative effect on Precisión.