Última edición, 11-09-2019 por JARVIII
Resonancia is a mod de aumento de warframe for Banshee's Sonar that triggers an additional Sonar pulse with a fraction of the original pulse's remaining duration if an enemy is killed in a highlighted weakspot.
Estadísticas[editar | editar código]
|Rango||Duración||Coste de capacidad|
Adquisición[editar | editar código]
- Este mod puede ser comprado por al alcanzar el rango Genio con el Céfalon Suda, o el rango Socio con La Secuencia Perrín. 25.000
Notas[editar | editar código]
- The duration of additional triggers is only affected by the remaining duration of the original sonar, so once the original's duration expires all consecutively created weak spots will expire as well.
- Range of pulses are affected by rango de habilidades.
- Each additional pulse originates from the location of the target killed, effectively increasing the normal range of the ability if enemies are killed beyond the original casting point.
- Pulses do not override each other, but instead stack on top of targets. Multiple pulses highlighting a single target can cover multiple body parts simultaneously.
- Resonance cannot be triggered more often than once in 5 seconds. If an enemy is killed prior to another trigger opportunity, he simply dies.
- At times, this does not seem to apply if the two consecutive triggers are made by different players.