Última edición, 20-02-2019 por JARVIII
El Sensor Regulador es una variante del drón no tripulado Regulador Grineer que aparece en las misiones de Espionaje y Sabotaje sumergible. Unlike normal Regulators, that simply float in place, Sensor Regulators are mobile, and will move to patrol a location in search of enemies. While unarmed, Sensor Regulators are equipped with cameras that will trigger an alarm upon seeing a player or taking damage, alerting nearby Grineer and activating the relevant security measures (such as a Data Vault's purge sequence).
- Their sensor beams do not pass through paned windows.
- It can be possible to pass underneath their sensor beam without triggering the alarm.
- Damage to Sensor Regulators taken from companions does not seem to always trigger the alarm.
- Sensor Regulators are revealed on the minimap using Sensor enemigo or Radar enemigo.
- Sensor Regulators do not count towards Exterminio objectives. They also do not trigger or remove Stealth Attack Affinity Bonuses, being considered an environmental object instead of a unit.
- Sensor Regulators will not trigger the alarm if they are destroyed with a single hit. Silent, high-damage weapons such as the Dread, Opticor, or Paris Prime are all ideal for efficiently dealing with them; other high-damage weapons (e.g. Marelok Vaykor, Lex Prime) can also use Silenciar or Suprimir for a similar effect.
Sensor Regulators will not raise alarms if:
- Affected by Nyx's Control mental, even when the player passes the sensor beams;
- Stunned by Trinity's Fuente de vida;
- Affected by Excalibur's Destello radial or Equinox's Nightform's Rest even if the sensor beams are passed. They will, however, keep moving as normal.
- Affected by Nekros's Aterrorizar – if the player passes the beam the Regulator will even attempt to turn and move away from him;
- The player is cloaked in any way, for example with Loki's Invisibilidad, Ash's Pantalla de humo, Ivara's Cloak Arrow and/or Merodear, Shade's Fantasma or Huras Kubrow's Acechar;
- (the stun portion of Pantalla de humo will neither stagger nor alert Regulators);
- Teleported somewhere using Loki's Intercambio or Nova's Agujero de gusano. It will then try to get back to its initial route as fast as possible;
- It sees certain ability manifestations such as Chroma's Efigie, Loki's Señuelo, Saryn's Mudar, Nekros's Sombras de los muertos or even a Hydroid submerged in its Resaca;
- It is damaged by certain abilities that deal damage over time such as Undertow, Sombras de los muertos or Efigie, even if they are not able to one-shot the Regulator with the first tick;
- Rhino uses RhinoEmbestida to bypass the sensor beams
- Limbo uses Desterrar on the Sensor Regulator to destroy it in one shot. Failing to destroy it will lead to the alarm triggering.
- Limbo uses Estasis and walks past the sensors.
- Frost uses Congelación to freeze the regulator, even if the freeze does not kill it. However, shooting it will still trigger alarms. Utilize the freeze to bypass it quickly.
The alarms will be triggered however if:
- A player in the Rift Plane from Limbo's Rift Walk or Desterrar passes the beam;
- Limbo manually ends Estasis after walking past the sensors.
- It is damaged and moved around by Banshee's Explosión sónica;
- Ash uses Teletransportación on a Regulator, even while under the effect of Pantalla de humo;
- Hit but not one-shotted by the initial damage tick of Equinox's dayform's Mutilar;
- Stunned and damaged by Trinity's Vampiro de energía;
- Excalibur uses Corte fugaz to pass the beam;
- Sucked into Vauban's Vórtice; or
- His Bastilla will have no effect except applying its particles, neither keeping them in place, nor disabling the alarms.
- Vauban places a bounce pad directly on the Regulator.
Additional Ability interaction:
- Banshee's Sonar will show Regulators on the minimap, but will not highlight any weakpoints.
- Ember's Acelerante will increase any
- Nova's Impregnación molecular and Valkyr's Grito de guerra will affect the Regulator's speed.
- Loki's Disarm, Mesa's Galería de tiro, Mirage's Juego de manos and Mag's Tirón have no effect.
- Equinox's dayform's Rage will speed it up.
- Valkyr's Cuerda mortal will damage the Regulator but will not pull it in. Alarms will only be triggered if the ability deals a sufficiently high amount of damage per cast.
- Ivara's Sleep Arrow will cause the Regulator to stand still, passing the beams, however, will still trigger the alarms.
- An Eximus variant was introduced in Actualización 18.0. These Sensor Regulators have 100% more armor and 200% more health, making them far more durable than standard versions. These units start spawning in Tier 2 (Level 15-25) Espionaje missions, and spawn more frequently in Tier 3 (Level 25+).
- When viewed within their Códice, the Sensor Regulator will oddly slowly fall backwards until eventually falling to the ground, however the thruster effects will still remain in place.
- The Sensor Regulator can be scanned indefinitely, resulting in consuming a Escáner del códice even if the entry is competed. This also applies to the Helios's Investigador precept.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar