Última edición, 24-02-2019 por JARVIII
On March 17, 2015, it was announced that the Reaper Prime along with its related Warframe and primary weapon counterparts released during Update 8, would enter the Bóveda Prime and be retired from the reward tables on March 24, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Reaper Prime was again available from December 6 2016 to January 3 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Bóveda Prime.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : N/A||Precio del : N/A|
Obtención de componentes
CaracterísticasEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- Highest damage of all Scythe weapons, tied with the Caustacyst.
- Above average attack speed.
- Has large jump AoE (5 meters) and high jump attack damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Espiral segadora stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- High crit chance.
- Short range.
- Baja probabilidad de estado.
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Ground slam does 160% base damage at epicenter.
- It is unknown if there will ever be an un-primed version of this weapon.
- Removed from rewards on March 24, 2015, formerly unobtainable except through player trading of any remaining parts. Reintroduced on December 8, 2015 and available until January 5th, 2016 (Actualización 18.2).
- Reaper Prime is the only primed scythe in the game.
- Reaper Prime was the first primed melee weapon obtainable from the Vacío.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
- Segadora éter.
- Dakra Prime, another standalone prime weapon.