Última edición, 19-08-2019 por JARVIII

Ráfaga de entropía is a Weapon Augment Mod that increases status chance and Entropía specifically for the Supra / Vándalo . It increases probabilidad de estado additively by +5 and Entropy by +0.25 per rank, at a maximum of +20 and 1 at rank 3, respectively.

While the Supra is the active weapon, Entropía causes affinity gained by Supra to fill a special meter. Once the required amount of affinity is acquired, the weapon discharges a radial explosion dealing 1,000

damage to enemies around the player, restores 25% of base Energy, and temporarily increases the maximum Energy by 25% of the Warframe's base Energy amount.

Estadísticas[editar | editar código]

Rango Efecto Entropía Coste de capacidad
0 +5 0.25 4
1 +10 0.5 5
2 +15 0.75 6
3 +20 1 7

Acquisition[editar | editar código]

This mod is acquired by attaining the rank of Wise with Céfalon Suda, and spending 25,000‍ReputationLargeBlack.png to purchase.

Notas[editar | editar código]

  • Unlike other rifle mods that affect Status Chance, Entropy Burst is an additive effect rather than a multiplicative one. This gives the Supra / Vándalo, with its base status chance of 30%, a 50% Status Chance (30% + 20%), rather than 36% (30% × (1 + 20%)).
    • Entropy Burst will not affect the values of other status-effect mods like Aptitud de rifle, as its bonus to the base status chance is added after all other multipliers.

Trivia[editar | editar código]

  • When this augment was released the Supra had a base status chance of 5%, which this mod increased to 25%.

Patch History[editar | editar código]

El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.