Última edición, 13-09-2020 por JARVIII
Estadísticas[editar | editar código]
|Rango||Durabilidad||Coste de capacidad|
Adquisición[editar | editar código]
Notas[editar | editar código]
- This augment allows Halo guardián to be cast on other players, Compañeros, Espectros, and hostages. It also works on units summoned by abilities, such as Chroma's Efigie, Atlas' Retumbos, or Nekros' Sombras de los muertos. It can also be cast on Control mental led enemies; though, bear in mind that the Halo will remain on the enemy once Control mental's duration expires.
- Multiple instances can be active simultaneously.
- Durability on players can be seen next to the squad UI as a percentage, however there is no way of knowing the health of rings cast on other units.
- Just like Safeguard's health, the absorbed damage that can be stacked up in the first 3 seconds is halved.
- Casting Halo guardián on friendly units has no range limit.
- Players under the effects of Safeguard will use the visual effects associated with Halo guardián, using the energy color of the Nezha who cast it.
- Halo guardián does not get removed from allies when the Nezha who cast it goes inside a Nullifier field.
- Going out of bounds and resetting will remove Halo guardián from players but will not remove it from Compañeros.
Consejos[editar | editar código]
- The player who casts Safeguard on allies will be able to see the damage the ring deals when enemies get within range of players. This can be useful in locating enemies far away or locating players that are above or below your level (as the map will place ally icons in one spot until they get on your level again).
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.