Última edición, 19-03-2019 por Srmangekyo
The Pox are a thrown Infestada weapon released in Actualización: La arboleda plateada. Similar to the Torid, the Pox's projectiles release a toxic cloud upon coming into contact with a surface or enemy, making it ideal for large groups or area denial. However, its low magazine size and ammunition reserves mean that players must be mindful of their ammo.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio del : 175||Precio del : 15,000|
|Laboratorio biológico 3,000|
|Tiempo: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Toxocyst dobles|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CaracterísticasEditarEste arma inflige daño de
- Spores create gas clouds which deal 15 probabilidad de estado to proc the elemental damage of the weapon every second.
- Fast velocidad de recarga.
- Does not inflict self-damage.
- Can use the exclusive Fulminación Mod.
- High probabilidad de estado. Easy to achieve 100% probabilidad de estado with the right mods.
- Low ammo capacity of 20.
- Small magazine size of 4.
- Ammo pickups only provide 10 ammo.
- Baja cadencia de fuego.
- Slow velocidad de vuelo de proyectil, with heavy arcing.
- Unlike the Torid, sacs explode on impact and do not stick to surfaces.
- Cannot use thrown secondary exclusive mod Explosivos ocultos.
- Compared to the Torid, the Pox can deal more damage and inflict status effects more quickly, but the Pox's spores will not stick to enemies and the cloud will only linger where the spores hit.
- Pox has a noticeably bigger lingering cloud when Fulminación is equipped.
- As the Pox explode on contact with surfaces instead of sticking to them, adding
- The high probabilidad de estado of the Pox, along with its innate
- This weapon performs especially well in corridors and cramped spaces where enemies are forced to cluster together, and the stacked gas clouds can make short work of them.
- Pox users should be mindful about their ammo reserves when using this tactic, however, because they might find themselves ganged up by enemies while trying to pick up ammo drops.
- Pox refers to a type of disease that is characterized by pustules or pockmarks that cover the whole body, examples of which include Varicela and Viruela.
- In earlier times, Pox may be used to refer to diseases in general, or a curse.