Última edición, 16-09-2019 por JARVIII
Emite pulsos de energía que agotan los escudos y armadura de los enemigos, creando fragmentos que se vuelven letales al combinarlo con Magnetizar. Los escudos de los aliados alcanzados por el pulso son restaurados.
|Fuerza:250 / 300 / 350 / 400 (daño)|
1x / 1.5x / 2x / 2.5x (multiplicador de daño)
|Duración:2 / 3 / 4 / 5 s (tiempo de viaje del pulso)|
|Rango:5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (radio de explosión)|
- Polarize was reworked in Update 18.13 and has not been fully tested yet.
- Mag creates a wave of energy that travels outward at 7.5 m/s and deals 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 damage to enemy shields and armor. The damage done to armor is multiplied by 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 and stored as shards on the ground. These shards can be attracted by Magnetizar to increase its damage. Enemies' defences will explode, dealing the ability's full damage (1000
- Shield restoration, shield depletion, armor depletion, and damage multiplier is affected by Fuerza de habilidades.
- Initial radius is affected by Rango de habilidades.
- Pulse travel time is affected by Duración de habilidades.
- Restores Mag's own shields, in addition to fellow Tenno, Compañeros, Hostages, Cryopod/Artifact shields on Defense missions, and the shields of hacked MOAs spawned de los Armarios generadores de MOAs.
- escudos must be completely drained before Armadura depletion can take effect.
- A drained target produces a violent outburst of magnetic energy inflicting 100% / 150% / 200% / 250% of the enemy's drained shields as
- Damage multiplier is affected by fuerza de habilidades, and the explosion damage diminishes with distance.
- Damage bypasses obstacles in the environment and is capable of hitting partes del cuerpo enemigo sin protección.
- Explosion radius is affected by rango de habilidades.
- Enemies who have been drained are not damaged by their own explosion, but they can be damaged by nearby enemies who were also drained.
- Has a 1 second cast time and a delay between casts of 0.2 seconds.
- Artículo principal: Contrapulso
- Can be used to restore shields to the Cryopod, Cryocore, Excavator in an Excavación mission or an Artifact in a Defensa mission.
- Can break reinforced glass in Nave Corpus and Laser Plates/Rotation Plates on Vacío Orokin laser traps.
- Can be used in mid-air.
- This is a great ability for dealing with shielded or armored crowds. Explosions will most likely wipe tightly packet groups out or, at least, deal a decent damage to them.
- A good strategy to use is to jump into a huge crowd of enemies and use polarize not only to restore your shields but also kill surrounding enemies. Then use Tirón, Magnetizar or Aplastar, depending on situation, to finish off survivors.
- Shield Polarize and Nova's Impregnación molecular go very well together. Shield Polarize's damage will double after the Molecular Prime's debuff, and should an enemy not be killed by the shield explosion, the prime explosions from other enemies will be the second layer of devastating damage.
- Shield Polarize's animation overwrites other animations and tends to be a brake on mag's speed by preventing wasd movement and sliding, however mag retains momentum while casting this ability while airborne. Use this quirk to avoid enemy fire as enemies are more likely to hit you while you are stationary.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.