Última edición, 25-02-2019 por JARVIII
The Rift plane is an alternate dimension to the normal environment, or material plane, where most WARFRAME gameplay takes place. Generally, entities in the Rift plane cannot interact with entities in the material plane, though there are substantial exceptions. Currently, only a Limbo can transition friends, foes, and himself between the two planes with his abilities, providing him opportunity for a vast amount of synergies.
Entering the RiftEditar
In order for Warframes to enter the Rift plane, there must be a Limbo in the Cell. The Limbo can either Desterrar players, or create a Cataclismo which temporarily warps a zone of the material plane into the Rift. Additionally, Limbo can enter and leave the Rift at will (with his Compañero in tow, if any) by Rift Walking (default ), briefly leaving a small portal in his wake that allies can touch to enter the Rift temporarily.Enemies can enter the Rift plane by being banished or walking into a Cataclismo, but take 300 Objetivo de síntesis or Capture Target may demonstrate the ability to phase in and out of the Rift; they do not damage themselves in this manner.
Defensa, Defensa móvil and Excavación mission targets can be placed within the Rift if they are even partly within a Cataclismo zone, and special enemies like jefes or Captura targets cannot be banished but can be affected by the Cataclismo's influence. Sortie Tenno Operatives and Rescate targets can be banished.
Warframes regenerate 2 energy per second while in the Rift plane. This energy recharge is constant and cannot be interrupted, except by the effects of some abilities or by exiting the Rift. Although this is a small energy gain when compared to skills such as Vampiro de energía; Warframes using channeled abilities such as Absorber, Terremoto de sonido, Espada exaltada & Histeria, do gain energy toward the upkeep of those abilities in the Rift.
Any combatant within the Rift plane cannot strike combatants that are in the material plane, and vice versa. Simply put, all weapon attacks are ineffective across the different dimensional planes. Cuerpo a cuerpo attacks cannot stagger enemies and element procs do not occur. Enemies do "aggro" and attempt to attack banished Warframes, and physical bodies still experience collision.
Almost all Warframe abilities, on the other hand, do affect combatants across planes. Direct damage abilities (like Shuriken or Avalancha) and non-damaging abilities (like Caos or Destello radial), will work identically with no regard to plane. Valkyr's Histeria does not work across planes, yet Pacificadora de Mesa does. Weapon damage modified by ability augments such as Infusión de castigo or Frenesí de bola de fuego, do not affect between planes. A Centinela's Fuga de refrigerante is also inter-planar.
Conversely, some enemy abilities can affect players across planes: the shields of Tripulante Anulador and anuladores corruptos (bring players out of the Rift), blasts from the Jackal's homing missiles, certain environmental hazards such as Hull Breaches, and Maestra Hyekkas' firebombs, among others.
Most traps, such as trampas de arco, Corpus Barrera lásers, Grineer Barra de sensores force fields, Death Orbs, Laser Plates y Cryo Floors, will not affect players. Scanners in the Fortaleza Kuva tile-set do not detect players in the Rift; however, tesla-coil turrets (activated by the scanner) will damage and knock them down.
Banished players cannot collect Recoger or pick up portable items (such as datamasses, power cores and void keys) in the material plane, unless they are inside a Cataclismo. A Centinela's Aspiradora will hold items until the banished player either leaves the Rift or enters a Cataclismo.
Players in the Rift plane cannot perform most of the interactions with the environment that require the action key (default Piratear consoles, introduce datamasses in Mobile Defense objectives, open lockers, activate Life Support capsules or call elevators. However, most other actions can be done across planes; players can revive downed players, be revived by players, open two-lock doors and capture Interceptación nodes.), such as
Leaving the RiftEditar
If a player enters the Rift plane by being banished, they may simply roll or backspring out of it. This prevents Limbo players from griefing other squad members, or otherwise ending the effect before the duration is up. Falling into an abyss and being re-spawned will also prematurely end banishment. Enemies banished into the Rift can be banished out of it by a Limbo.
Allies and enemies that are in the Rift plane by the effects of Cataclismo, must leave the area of that effect. The radius of a Cataclismo recedes naturally over time, so allies and enemies standing still can find themselves out of the Rift before the expected duration has passed.Enemies take 300 Cataclismo.
- Sindicato weapon effects (such as Entropía) will affect enemies and breakable objects in both planes.
- The fire patches left by Napalms will hurt players across both planes. This has been a bug since April, 2016.
- The gas clouds produced by the Mutalist Cernos will damage enemies outside of the Rift, but not the initial shot.
- Most Channeled Abilities will gain energy while the Warframe casting them is in the Rift.
- The Blade and Whip charge attack can pull enemies in both planes.
- Transition damage taken by enemies when entering/leaving the Rift is not affected by fuerza de habilidades or any damage increase, whatsoever.
- Bullets that were fired while being in the Rift cannot hit enemies outside, even if the user changed planes before the bullets hit (being outside and shooting, and then changing, also doesn't work).
- Enfoque multipliers can be picked up from the Rift plane.
- Enemies in the Rift plane can't interact with consoles. This becomes useful in preventing enemies from activating alarms (particularly Wardens) or capturing Interception nodes.
- As long as the Limbo who cast Banish doesn't enter a Nullifier bubble, all banished players will remain banished even if they enter a Nullifier bubble.
- There is no limit to how many entities (players and enemies) can be banished at the same time, though only the duration of the recently cast Banish will show up.
- Even if Mirage is inside the Rift her Salón de espejos clones can still hit enemies outside of the Rift. This is because her clones are a Warframe ability, and abilities work through the different planes.
- If Banish is cast on a Rift Walking Limbo, he will be brought out of the Rift.
|Monedas||Créditos • Ducados • Platino • Reputación|
|General|| Afinidad • Atajos de teclado • Arsenal • Clan • Tributo diario • Enfoque • Fundición • Fusión|
Mods (Defectuosos) • Orbitador • Polarización • Rango de Maestría • Recoger
Comercio • Transmutación
|Modo de Juego||Misión||Cargas de apoyo aéreo • Alerta (Alerta táctica) • Archwing • Escuadrón • Recompensas por desafío • Muerte • Marcas de muerte • Comportamiento enemigo • HUD • Maniobras (Archwing) • Pescar • K-Drive • Conservación|
|Sigilo||Pirateo • Nivel de ruido • Sigilo|
|Atributos||Armas||Precisión • Munición • Velocidad de ataque • Daño crítico •|
|Warframe||Atributos (Armadura • Salud • Escudo) • Habilidades • Habilidad Pasiva • Nivel de amenaza|
|Matemática||Escalado de nivel del enemigo • Maximización (Duración • Eficiencia • Rango • Fuerza) •|