Última edición, 10-01-2019 por JARVIII
The Carmine Penta is a special variant of the Penta grenade launcher, featuring a higher fire rate and doubled magazine size. This weapon is currently only obtainable in WARFRAME (China) through a rebate program after purchasing at least ¥1 worth of Platinum.
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- Innate Machinery and Fossilized.
- Physical contact with grenades deal
- Grenades have a blast radius of 5.5 meters.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Heavy Caliber does not significantly reduce accuracy.
- Less explosion damage results in less damage dealt to self in comparison to the Ogris.
- Can use Adhesive Blast and the Penta-exclusive Tether Grenades mods.
- Innate Ferrite Armor.
- Explosion damage cannot be increased by mods that add
- Can only have five grenades out at once.
- Multishot mod's extra projectiles count towards the limit of five live grenades.
- Low probabilidad crítica.
- Low probabilidad de estado.
- Low reload speed.
- Grenades that have stopped moving have no obvious visual or audio cue (but with "PhysX" enabled they have some sparks when come to complete rest).
- Grenades have slow travel time and heavy arcing.
- Grenades have a high bouncing capability which makes it hard to stack on a desired spot.
- Low maximum ammo capacity.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Grenades deal self-damage if they explode too close to the player, injuring or potentially killing the player if they're not careful with their shots.
- Penta Carmine, comparado a Penta:
- Mayor cargador (10 balas vs 5 balas)
- Penta Carmine, comparado a Penta Secura:
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Although it features twice the magazine size of the regular Penta, only a maximum of five grenades can be active.
- Grenades will immediately explode when they hit Blunts, water surface, puddles from Tar Mutalist MOA or Bulwarks
- Carmine refers to a bright red pigment derived from various insects.