Última edición, 10-09-2019 por JARVIII
Protege a los aliados cercanos con una fuerza de energía que absorbe todo daño y lo convierte en una bonificación de probabilidad crítica para todos los que estén bajo el pacto. Disparos a la cabeza otorgan aún más.
|Fuerza:1.50% (critical per 100 damage)|
|Duración:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 s (invulnerability time)|
6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s (critical chance time)
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier)|
50 m (rango de afinidad)
- Harrow breaks free of his shackles in a whirlwind of impenetrable energy, imbuing himself and allies inside his rango de afinidad with complete invulnerability to damage and Efectos de estado immunity for 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds. While invulnerable, any enemy damage prevented by all affected players during this time accumulates into a total pool.
- After the invulnerability phase, all affected players receive the Retaliation buff which provides an additive weapon critical chance bonus lasting for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. Retaliation provides a 5% base critical chance, plus extra critical chance converted from total damage prevented at a rate of 1.50% per 100 damage points prevented. Additionally, the combined critical chance percentage is multiplied by 4 on headshot hits.
- Retaliation duration is affected by duración de habilidades.
- Base critical chance and extra critical chance percentages are affected by fuerza de habilidades, while damage points prevented and headshot multiplier are not.
- Protection and Retaliation buffs affect both players and their Compañeros.
- Covenant cannot be recast while its buffs are active.
- Multiple Harrows can cast Covenant independently of other players' active invulnerability and critical chance buffs.
- Casting animation of 3 seconds is affected by casting speed, from mods such as Talento natural and Derivación rápida. Casting Covenant stops Harrow's movement and actions.
- During the invulnerability phase, the current total of damage prevented is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle, represented by a shield-like emblem.
- After the invulnerability phase, the critical chance bonus and its headshot multiplied percentage are briefly displayed at the same position, represented by a bullet-like emblem.
- An audible whispering sound plays when each buff's duration ends.
- Covenant's buff icons for invulnerability and critical chance are displayed beside the shield and health indicators, with the critical chance bonus percentage located at the top-right of the icon and buff timers at the bottom.
- Harrow and affected allies are visibly surrounded by a gust of energy while under Covenant's effects. This visual effect expands or contracts depending on the phases of the ability, and is affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Artículo principal: Pacto persistente
- It synergizes well with abilities that buff critical damage, such as Escudo eléctrico and Sonar.
- Also pairs well with the Toxocyst dobles since they are at their optimal power when you are getting headshots.
- Since the critical chance applied appears to be additive, this ability can turn a Nukor modded with Rompeobjetivos Prime (and possibly other critical damage mods such as a Riven) into a viable critical secondary.
- Casting this while attempting to revive a teammate makes for a reliable survival strategy, as the invulnerability phase will protect you from enemy fire.
- If the mission has Peligros ambientales, like the toxic waste in the Astillero Grineer tileset, you can use them to stack extra damage negation during the invulnerability phase.
Maximización es una forma de especialización: los mods pueden combinarse para dar como resultado valores que varían entre los límites superiores enumerados aquí. Haga clic en cualquier enlace maximizado para aprender cómo construirlo.MISSING