Última edición, 30-07-2019 por JARVIII
Operation Oxium Espionage is an event released with Actualización 11.9. Tenno must hunt for a new corpus proxy, known as an Halieto Oxium, for a new Orokin alloy, Oxium. The event started on January 29 and ended on February 5 2014, 12 PM EST.
What To DoEditar
- You will receive a message from the Lotus with a single objective - collect a new crafting resource called Oxium (an Orokin alloy).
- This new resource can be found by hunting for the Halieto Oxium - a new enemy with unique behavior. The Halieto Oxium can be found in any Corpus level set. Some Corpus containers may also contain Oxium.
- Follow your individual progress bar to see how much Oxium The Lotus requires you to collect.
- Once you have fulfilled the objective, The Lotus will contact you to congratulate you and provide you with your reward.
What To KnowEditar
- This Operation ended February 5 2014 at 12 PM EST.
- Once you have successfully completed the Operation, it will disappear.
- Any Oxium farmed in addition to The Lotus’ requirements will remain in your inventory to be used towards the crafting of new Warframes and future weapons.
Successfully complete the mission and you'll be rewarded with:
- The new Aviador Mod - offers reduced damage while airborne
- A 3-Day Affinity Booster
Go forth and collect, Tenno!
- The easiest place to collect Oxium is the mobile defense mission Kappa on Sedna. Average drop per run is ~16 Oxium, though some users may receive up to 40 or 60 pieces per Kappa run (confirmed on February 1, 2014). (False for the PS4, Confirmed 3/5/2014)