Última edición, 20-02-2019 por JARVIII
|Rango||Daño||Duración||Explosion Area||Coste de capacidad|
- The flames created by the Nightwatch Napalm mod do not deal self damage.
- Damage output can only be increased by Sierra, Calibre pesado and, indirectly, Cámara dividida.
- Elemental mods will have no effect on damage output whatsoever, even if matched to base damage type.
- Antifaction mods will have no effect too.
- Napalm does not seem to be able to crit and Punto de impacto produces no noticeable effect.
- As well as Miseria ininterrumpida.
- Does not trigger Ordenanza guiada.
- As Tormenta de fuego increases the blast radius of the Ogris' rockets, the area where the fire will be deposited will increase too.
- On impact, it will create a ball of fire that acts as a physical object that can detonate Bombardero rockets prematurely, but also set off the players rocket. If fired at the same spot, eventually the balls of fire will detonate closer and closer to the player.
- Due to this unfortunate mechanic of the new ball fire visuals, this means firing at the same spot twice is not advised, and may not even damage the enemy a second time due to the rockets exploding on the fireball and not the enemy.
- Given that Tripulante Anulador bubbles will deflect the trajectory of Ogris rockets, it is advisable to aim at the nearest surface of an approaching Nullifier to allow the Napalm to spawn.
- Naturally, this mod synergies well with Ember's Acelerante ability.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Reminiscencia vengativa.
- The mod used to disperse fire across the ground, but was changed into a hovering ball of fire for unknown reasons.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.