Última edición, 14-09-2019 por JARVIII
Riven Mods son completamente únicos; no hay dos iguales, incluso si tienen los mismos atributos, ya que sus números serán diferentes.
Los Mods agrietados son únicos entre otros mods en una variedad de formas:
- Requiere que el jugador complete el desafío declarado para revelar su asignación de armas y sus atributos.
- Llevan dos o tres estadísticas diferentes.
- Puede llevar una estadística negativa, cuyos efectos pueden ser paralizantes, pero aumenta enormemente la potencia de otras estadísticas.
- Puede tener cualquiera de las polaridades de Madurai, Naramon o Vazarin , independientemente de sus atributos.
- Tienen su propio requisito de rango de maestría independiente del arma, que va de 8 a 16.
- Puede hacer que sus atributos se vuelvan a enrollar con el uso de Kuva.
- Se asignan a un solo arma por Mod agrietado, comparado con Mods de aumento de arma.
- No se puede equipar junto con otro Mod agrietado.
Los costes de actualización y los impuestos de crédito comercial de los Mods agrietados son equivalentes a los de los mods raros.
Los jugadores comienzan con 15 ranuras para Mods agrietados, que se pueden aumentar comprando 3 ranuras a la vez por 60 , hasta un máximo de 120 ranuras (coste total de 2.100 ). Recibir un Mod agrietado mientras está en el límite actual bloqueará el acceso a más incursiones, y el jugador tendrá la opción de comprar espacios, cambiar un Mod agrietado o disolver un mod de su selección.
Se otorga un solo Mod agrietado a los jugadores al completar la misión La guerra interna. Se pueden adquirir Mods agrietados adicionales en:
- Alertas tácticas.
- Regalo de Lotus.
- Mods agrietados de Archcañón en los honores de Arbitramento.
- Incursiones, con varias posibilidades de caída:
|Tipo de arma||Probabilidad de caída|
|Cuerpo a cuerpo||8.14%|
When a player receives a Riven Mod, the nature of the mod itself is hidden from the player, a state referred to as being Veiled. In order to unlock the mod's type and effect, players must complete a challenge associated with that mod, for example, killing a certain number of enemies without being afflicted by efecto de estados. In order for the challenge to be registered, the Riven mod must be equipped on a weapon that the player will be carrying into a mission. Riven mods that have not been unlocked will consume no mod capacity when equipped on a weapon, but will not confer any bonuses either. While Riven mods must be equipped on the weapon it is assigned to (e.g. Pistol Riven Mods can only be equipped on secondaries), it is possible to complete the challenges using any weapon or Warframe ability.
If a player manages to complete the challenge, the Riven mod's type and stats will be revealed after leaving the mission, regardless of whether the mission is successfully completed, aborted, or failed.
The challenge difficulty depends on the mastery rank of the mod; e.g. a Rank 8 Riven mod will have a lower difficulty than a Rank 12.
|Kill [50-70] enemies.||
|Kill [15-20] enemies with headshots.||
|Kill [10-16] enemies while sliding.||
|Get the killing blow on [2-12] Sentients.||
|Find [2-4] Alijos.||
|Synthesize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped.||
|Get [10-20] kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor.||
|Find [12-16] Medallones de sindicatos.||
|Sustain a 3x melee combo multiplier for 30 seconds.||
|Complete a Supervivencia mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone.||
|Complete an extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected.||
|Complete a defense mission with level 30 or higher enemies without the defense objective taking any damage.||
|Complete a solo interception mission with level 30 or higher enemies with a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped.||
|Kill [15-40] enemies with finishers.||
|Get 3 headshot kills in a single aim glide.||
Unlike other mods, a Riven mod has randomized values for their various stats, i.e. two of the same Riven Mod can have different numbers for their effects, along with a random polaridad y Rango de Maestría requirement. Each Riven mod can have from two up to four stats associated with it: two or three beneficial effects, and possibly one counterbalancing negative effect similar in concept to mod corrupto. Both of these aspects mean that Riven mods are unpredictable, but at the same time their randomized positive effects have the potential to feature significantly higher values than standard mods. It is possible to receive a Riven mod that has high positive stats without any drawbacks, though the opposite is also possible.
Riven mods have unique, systematic names, consisting of a prefix, a core and suffix, following "Prefix-CoreSuffix" or just "CoreSuffix" (as in Latron Deci-puratron, or Karak Satitox). Prefixes and cores draw from the same name pool. There are 30 unique, randomisable stats and therefore 30 prefixes/cores and 30 suffixes (6 of them are melee exclusive stats). It should be noted that negative effects are not represented by the name. The prefix and suffix cannot be of the same stat, (such as Braton Visiata), and it is possible to get stats for weapons who cannot take advantage of them (such as Seer Critatis).
The 30 positive stats are:
|Damage vs. Corpus||Manti||Tron|
|Damage vs. Grineer||Argi||Con|
|Damage vs. Infestados||Pura||Ada|
|Probabilidad crítica on Ataque circular*||Pleci||Nent|
|Base Damage / Melee Damage||Visi||Ata|
|Cadencia de fuego / velocidad de ataque*||Croni||Dra|
|Velocidad de recarga||Feva||Tak|
|Probabilidad de estado||Hexa||Dex|
|Duración de estado||Deci||Des|
*Melee exclusive stats.
The randomized stats for Riven mods are affected by a variable known as Disposition, a modifier that collates the usage popularity of a given weapon across the entire player base, and then adjusts the resulting random stats to better fit that weapon. There are three different ranks of Disposition that can be assigned:
- or : This Disposition is assigned to infrequently used or unpopular weapons, which will result in Riven mods for said weapon receiving more powerful potential stats.
- : Weapons that see average usage within the player base, resulting in equally average ranges of Riven mod stats.
- or : Assigned to popular weapons that see frequent usage, this Disposition creates Riven mods with more restrained stats.
Disposition is shared between all variants of a single weapon, e.g. the Braton will share the same disposition with its Vándalo, Prime and MK1 variants, regardless of the usage stats of each individual variant.
A weapon's Disposition can be seen in the Arsenal under the Upgrade tab.
Below is a list of weapons by Disposition:
Another unique aspect of a Riven mod's stats is their ability to Cycle (re-roll) the mod stats via the Cycle function in the Mods segment in the Orbitador by spending Kuva, a resource found through Sifón Kuva objectives on planets the Fortaleza Kuva is in close proximity with. Cycling a Riven mod will randomly reroll the mod's stats, which can result in either better or worse stats or effects for the mod, though this will not change the weapon that the mod is assigned to first. Both the stats themselves and the percentages for the stats are changed when cycling a Riven mod, though the mod's polarity and Rango de Maestría requirement will not.
After cycling a mod, both the old version of the mod and the new version is displayed, and players can choose whether to accept the new stats, or revert to the old version. Regardless of the player's choice, the Kuva spent in cycling the mod will not be refunded.
The minimum cost for Cycling a Riven mod is 900 Kuva for the first cycle, with increasing costs on subsequent cycles of the same mod. Cycle cost is capped at 3500 Kuva.
|Wiki - average Kuva:||550-700||625|
Putting ranks into a Riven mod and then re-rolling does not reset any ranks previously put into the mod, i.e. a rank 4 Riven mod that is cycled will retain its rank 4 status.
Players can see whether a mod has been cycled by a circular arrow icon at the bottom right of the Riven Mod, which will also display a number indicating how many times the mod has been cycled.
Unusual for mods, Riven mods are Rango de Maestría locked, with different mods requiring players to be of a certain Mastery Rank to be able to use them. Each type of Riven Mod is exclusive to a particular individual weapon or its variation, and a weapon can only have one Riven mod equipped at any time (though players can have multiple Riven mods for a given weapon in their inventories). Due to real-life server constraints, a player is limited to 15 Riven mods in their inventory at a given time. The player can purchase additional Riven mod slots from the Mercado at 60 for a set of 3 slots, allowing up to 90 Riven mods at any given time.
- Due to their random nature, Riven Mods are not saved in a player's Códice.
- It is possible to complete multiple Riven Mod challenges within a single mission, assuming the player qualifies for them simultaneously. Due to the single Riven Mod per weapon limit, they also must be of different weapon categories.
- While it is possible to equip a veiled Riven Mod onto sentinel weapons, the challenge will not appear for the player (possible bug).
- Typing [Riven Mod] in the in-game chat and selecting the mod will let other players in the same chat channel see its bonuses.
- Base (unranked) Endo value of Riven Mods is affected by the mastery rank requirement, weapon type, and number of cycles.
- Riven Mods can be used on variants of a particular weapon, including MK1, Prime, Vándalo, Fantasma, Dex, Prisma, Mara, and Sindicato variants.
- Being entirely separate weapons, Riven Mods for the Cernos mutalítica and the Quanta mutalítica are not compatible with the normal Cernos or Quanta respectively, and vice versa. The same restriction applies to Dual Sidearms and Single Sidearms. Several Melee weapons such as Segadora éter and Reaper Prime, Dex Dakra and Dakra Prime, Nikana (Prime) and Nikana Dragón is also considered separate melee weapons.
- If a Riven Mod includes two elemental damage bonuses, the second element listed is applied first. This means that any other elemental damage mod installed to the left of the Riven Mod will interact with the second element as opposed to the first element. Placing an elemental damage mod to the right of said Riven Mod instead will not affect the Riven Mod's combined damage for this reason.
- For example, if a
- Since Riven Mods are weapon specific they naturally do not apply their values to Warframe ability weapons such as Mesa's Regulators, Ivara's Arco de Artemisa o Titania's Alas afiladas weapon Dex Pixia.
- As of Revisión 19.10.1 Artax Riven Mods are no longer obtainable from Incursiones. Between the introduction and the removal were only 5 days and therefore the chance of getting an Artax Riven within this period was very tiny. Hence the amount of Artax Rivens in the game is now extremely limited.
- Currently, the lowest Mastery Rank requirement to equip a Riven mod is 8, and the highest is 16. Making the players who have Mastery Rank above or equal to 16 able to equip any Riven mods regardless its Mastery Rank requirement. This also means Mastery Rank 16 is the point where a player can use any and all equipment in the game at the moment.
- Riven mods feature a dynamic image, which constantly shifts between the images of the bonuses. For example, a Riven Rifle mod that affects Critical chance and Critical damage (positively or negatively) will shift between Punto de impacto's image and Sentido vital's image.
- Riven is the past participle of the Middle English verb Rive, which means "to violently tear apart".
- Taking into account the existence of 24 possible positive effects, the possibility of one negative effect, and that elemental damage and Atravesar cannot be negative stats, also the fact that effects don't fall into the same category nor does order matter: there are 5,083 possible Riven Mod stat combinations that have two positive effects and one or zero negative effects, and 35,673 possible Riven Mod stat combinations that have three positive effects and one or zero negative effects, making a total of 40,756 different combinations for a single Riven.
- The base Endo gain from dissolving an unranked Riven Mod is equal to 223 + 100 × (MasteryRank − 10). So, the base value for a MR13 mod would be 223 + 100 × (13 − 10) = 523.
- The value increases each time the mod is re-rolled.
For more examples of Riven mods, see here