Última edición, 05-09-2019 por JARVIII
Libera miasma venenoso que causa daño
|Fuerza:250 / 275 / 300 / 350|
|Rango:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Saryn pollutes the environment with a caustic mist, inflicting 250 / 275 / 300 / 350
- Damage is affected by fuerza de habilidades, efecto de estados, y Mudar.
- Miasma deals an additional 100% damage to enemies affected by either efecto de estados and an additional 200% damage to enemies affected by both.
- Enemies need to be affected by these efecto de estados at the time Miasma is cast to be dealt increased damage.
- Affected enemies are also briefly stunned.
- Stun duration is not affected by duración de habilidades.
- If Miasma is cast within range of Mudar, Molt will explode prior to Miasma's first instance of damage. Miasma's damage will be increased depending on the percentage of Molt's lost hitpoints when detonated.
- Damage multiplier uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: To be added at a later date. Currently, the relationship between Power Strength and the damage multiplier is nonlinear and rather unpredictable. This has been reported.
- Miasma's base damage uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Base Damage = Base Damage × (1 + (e.g., with a maxed Intensificar, both efecto de estados active, and a damage multiplier equal to 125% from Mudar, a rank-3 Miasma's base damage will be increased to 350 × 3 × 1.25 × 1.3 = 1706.25 per tick).
- Damage bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not diminish with distance.
- Duration is affected by Duración de habilidades.
- Miasma will inflict a reduced tick of damage for non-integer durations (e.g., if Miasma's duration is 4.65 seconds, there will be a reduced damage tick for the final 0.65 seconds).
- Miasma's first instance of damage occurs upon initiation, and the succeeding damage ticks occur in one-second intervals. For non-integer durations, the final reduced damage tick will occur within a fraction of a second of the previous tick. Miasma inflicts a total of 1000 / 1100 / 1200 / 1400
- Total damage uses the following expression when accounting for Fuerza de habilidades and Duración de habilidades: Total Damage = Modified Base Damage × Number of Ticks (e.g., with a maxed Continuidad and Intensificar and with no Mudar o efecto de estados active, a rank-3 Miasma will deal 350 × 1.3 × (1 + 3 × 1.3) = 2229.5
- If recast on the same enemy, the duration is renewed.
- Radius is affected by Rango de habilidades.
- Saryn's abilities mutate for bonus effects when used in tandem:
- Miasma will detonate Mudar if its within range, and Molt's explosion will occur before Miasma's first instance of damage. Miasma's damage will be increased depending on the percentage of Molt's lost hitpoints when detonated and depending on fuerza de habilidades.
- Miasma deals an additional 100% damage to enemies affected by efecto de estados including those produced by Molt.
- Saryn is immune to crowd control during the cast animation.
- Miasma can be used while sliding and while in the air.
Maximización is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximizar la duración de habilidades increases duration to 8.46 seconds and total damage to 3311.
- Reduces radius to 5.1 meters.
- Maximizar la eficiencia de habilidades reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 1.2 seconds.
- Reduces total damage to 770.
- Maximizar el rango de habilidades increases radius to 37.5 meters.
- Reduces damage to 140 per tick and total damage to 560.
- Maximizar la fuerza de habilidades increases damage to 1046.5 per tick and total damage to 3322.6375.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces duration to 2.175 seconds.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.