Última edición, 20-09-2019 por JARVIII
|Rango||Eficiencia||Coste de capacidad|
|Rango||Eficiencia||Additional damage reduction||Multiplier on incoming damage|
- Energy lost via Quick Thinking utilizes the Warframe's armor value. The efficiency value will act as an additional damage reduction with the values listed above.
- Works on self-inflicted damage.
- As of Actualización 11.1, Quick Thinking will keep your minimum health at exactly 2 units and use your remaining energy to keep you alive from incoming damage. The efficiency will go up with the mod's level.
- Ira will still grant you energy taken to your health until you reach 2 HP (filling up your energy pool), at which point the mod will stop giving energy (as you are not taking health damage) and Quick Thinking will take over, using your Energy pool as a buffer against your remaining 2 HP. Once energy is depleted, you will go below 2 health and die.
- While under the effects of Quick Thinking (2 HP and losing energy instead), strong hits against you will cause a 'Stagger' effect, briefly causing your Warframe to stumble in place. Be wary, as repeated strong hits can effectively stun-lock you in place until you die. Weak hits against you will not induce this effect.
- Using Flujo or Flujo Prime is more or less a necessity to take full advantage of Quick Thinking.
- Using Zenurik school's passive upgrade Energy Overflow is very useful for keeping your energy and thus your effective health up.
- Sifón de energía aura can also help regain lost energy.
- This mod is a good defense against damage that bypasses shields, such as
- Quick Thinking works exceptionally well with Trinity, as she can spam Vampiro de energía for an endless supply of energy.
- Profanar helps recover health and energy orbs, and the mod itself works well with Nekros because of this.
- This mod also works well with Limbo due to the Grieta's ability to restore energy, as well as his increased energy pool.
- procs, such as those from an Disruptor antiguo or Barra de sensores, will instantly drain energy to 0 for several seconds, rendering this mod useless during that time. Also, Ira will not replenish energy if a portion of health is lost during a proc.
- If a single attack is sufficiently strong enough to kill in one strike, the player will enter desangrado immediately and not lose any energy. This is to avoid wasting energy, as the player would've been killed regardless.
- Prior to Actualización 11.1, it could be combined with Ira, to convert energy to health for your Warframe many times in a row with 96% efficiency.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
Powered by Fandom
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.