Última edición, 25-07-2019 por JARVIII
Masa Explosiva is a Weapon Augment Mod for Quanta mutalítica that accumulates the damage that passes through its infested mass, upon expiring it will release the accumulated damage in a radius. Using secondary fire will manually detonate the exsisting mass.
Estadísticas[editar | editar código]
|Rango||Daño||Radio||Coste de capacidad|
Adquisición[editar | editar código]
Masa Explosiva can be obtained by reaching Rank 18 with Onda nocturna during Series 1.
Notas[editar | editar código]
- Adds a separate damage instance to the orb, dealing the accumulated weapon damage in a 15m radius.
- The explosion's damage composition matches all of the damage that passed through the orb, plus a large amount of Eléctrico damage generated by the orb's effects on the shots passing through it.
- Damage is stored before accounting for critical hits, and before the orb's electricity boost gets combined with any other elements on the weapon.
- The explosion does not inflict critical hits or status effects.
- The orb's standard Toxina explosion and its radius of 8m are unchanged.
- Projectiles created from Warframe abilities can also add damage to the orb.
- Projectiles that deal damage through a separate explosion rather than contact with the projectile itself, such as Talons y Gota de antimateria, will not contribute any damage unless they are detonated within the orb. For weapons, this damage is stored after the orb's electric damage has combined with other elements, this does not seem to be the case for warframe powers.
- Only 1 orb can be deployed at a time with the augment equipped. Split orbs created with a multishot bonus over 200% will detonate instantly.
- Creating a new orb will detonate any existing orb, allowing manual control of an orb's detonation.