Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
The Magnus is a Tenno revolver added in Actualización 11.2.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio del : 125||Precio del : 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impacto damage.
- High recoil.
- Has slight horizontal recoil as well as vertical, which increases spread when fired quickly.
- Magnus, compared to Akmagnus:
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Consider pairing Magnus with Tormenta de hielo and / or Congelador + Convulsión for increased effectiveness against shields.
- The Magnus sports as a general-purpose version of the Sicarus, as it primarily deals Impact damage, while it deals such damage on semi-automatic. It also comes along with greater damages on both Cortante and Perforación damages, plus a good status chance. The sacrificed characteristics are DPS, as the gun is not in burst-fire and it spares less magazine capacity.
- With a decent critical chance and damage to sport with, the Magnus can be installed with Gambito de pistola and Difusión de cañón to further increase deliverance of critical hits on weak spots. Adding Rompeobjetivos will deal damage up to 320%.
- Though the Magnus's recoil is not too severe, Manos firmes can still prove beneficial especially at longer ranges or when firing rapidly.
- While Magnus excels against shields and is moderately effective against Infested, it is somewhat disadvantaged against the flesh of Corpus Crewmen and most Grineer.
- Magnus is Latin for "Big" or "Great".
- Its Reinforcements preview shows that it has 2.7 on its reload time, even though its actual reload time is 2.0 seconds. Both were released and shown at the same update.
- Unlike the Vasto, the Magnus is a break-action revolver, which means it is opened from its chamber to load a new cylinder.
- It seems to billow smoke from its chamber after a shot has been released.
- This particle emitter is prone to glitching, leaving the Magnus permanently smoking for the duration of the mission.
Historial de actualizaciones
- Akmagnus, the akimbo version of this revolver.