Última edición, 08-09-2018 por JARVIII
Railgun MOAs are a larger variant of the standard MOAs, they are colored blue and are rarer. They fire at a much slower rate, but their attacks cause significantly more damage and as of Actualización 8.3 knock players to the ground upon being hit by the shot. They must charge their weapon before firing and are vulnerable during this time. Their shots have little travel time, and can pierce walls and objects, including Frost's Globo de nieve.
Utilizing either the Shock Absorbers (resist damage on knockdown) or Voltereta and Constitución (faster knockdown recovery) or both can reduce the knockdown time and/or damage dealt while knocked down to minimize risk to players with low shields/armor/health.
- Railgun MOAs are similar to their standard variant, but slightly more durable and they position themselves to a longer distance away from their targets.
- As mentioned, Railgun MOAs take time before firing their railguns. Use this opportunity to destroy them.
- All their shots cause short, disorienting stuns and even knockdown players in flight. If left unattended, large group of Railgun MOAs can easily dispatch heavily armored players.
- Like its regulars, the Railgun MOA needs to stand stationary before it attempts to fire.
- Railgun MOAs can engage their enemies behind cover once these enemies are spotted, as the railgun shots can pass through solid objects.
- In Actualización 11.0, the Railgun MOA could no longer shoot through a single Globo de nieve, but as of Actualización 14.0 they can.
- In an undocumented update, Railgun MOAs have been changed from firing a hitscan shot into a very fast slug.