Última edición, 22-09-2019 por JARVIII
CaracterísticasEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- Knockdown on jump attacks, ragdolls enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Deals mostly
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Palma sísmica stance.
- Very short range.
- Artículo principal: Categoría:Furax Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The MK-1 Furax is a weaker version of the Furax with overall lesser damage.
- The stats of the MK1-Furax are identical to those of the pre-Actualización 14.0 Furax; the Furax was simply buffed in response to the MK1's introduction.
- Jump attack direct hit deals 35 additional damage.
- Ground Execution attack is a hard punch, followed by a flurry of up to 5 punches. However, damage is dealt only during the first hard punch, with the rest of the punches being purely animation.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax contra Cargadores infestados is a suplex wrestling move.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Alcance can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The groundslam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- The MK1-Furax was introduced as a starter weapon option in Actualización 14.0, alongside the MK1-Bo and the Skana.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Puño de Combate Grineer.
- In accordance to the Lenguaje Grineer, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being Atterax, as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
- Furax, the standard version of this weapon.
- Furax Fantasma, the Fantasma variant of this weapon.
- Ankyros, a similar weapon.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.