Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
The MK1-Bo is one of two starting Melee weapons available to new Tenno, which can be picked up during the Vor's Prize tutorial prologue. Its long reach make it ideal for new players who want to keep enemies at arm's length.
Características[editar | editar código]
This weapon deals primarily Impacto damage.
- One polarity slot.
- Long range for a melee weapon.
- Can hit multiple targets at once.
- High Impacto damage – effective against escudos.
- Stance mod has polarity, matches Rama fustigadora stance.
- High probabilidad de estado.
- Slower than the average weapon.
- Jump attack has small radius and only stuns the target.
- Low Perforación and no Cortante damage – less effective against armadura y salud.
Adquisición[editar | editar código]
- This weapon can be bought in the Mercado for 15.000 .
Configuraciones para el arma[editar código]
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
Notas[editar | editar código]
- The MK1-Bo is a weaker version of the standard Bo that deals less overall damage.
- Its generous status chance makes it useful for slowing down enemies with Viento del norte.
Curiosidades[editar | editar código]
- The MK1-Bo was introduced as one of three starting Melee weapon options for new players, alongside the Skana and the MK1-Furax.
- Bō (棒:ぼう) is the Japanese word for stick/rod/staff. Used for various forms and styles of martial arts around the world the staff is a highly versatile weapon. Its composition is usually made of hard wood though its weight could vary from light to heavy, flexible to rigid, and from simple shaft to decorated ornaments. A bō staff is typically 6 feet long with other staves of various lengths possessing different names.
- Despite the blue energy depicted in the Bo's portrait the default energy color of the Bo is red.
Errores[editar | editar código]
- Only the host is capable of ragdolling enemies with the Bo.
- Executing Corte fugaz without holding the MK1-Bo will toggle the channeling effect permanently on your weapon. Sometimes the staff will just continue to shine brightly (while on your back) as if you were channeling it. A melee attack will remove the effect.