“Las fuerzas del mercado dictan que necesitas evolucionar o morir.”Las Reliquias del Vacío de este artículo han sido removidas y ya no están disponibles
The Latron Prime is an ancient Orokin semi-automatic rifle that serves as an upgrade to the Latron, that features higher base damage in the form of more
No válido damage and critical chance.
The Latron Prime was added into the game in Actualización 8.0, becoming one of the first prime weapons to be available to non-founders.
On March 17, 2015 it was announced that the Latron Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 24, 2015. Any pre-existing components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
This weapon returned temporarily from December 8 2015 through January 5 2016, either as part of the purchase-able Prime Vault or through drops in the Vacío Orokin, along with Frost Prime and Reaper Prime, as well as Syandana Misa Prime, Extractor Titán Prime, and Frost Prime avatars. The latter 3 are only available if you purchase the pack, while the former were available from the Vacío.
Latron Prime was again available from December 6 2016 to January 3 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : N/A||Precio del Plano: N/A|
Obtención de componentes
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi indica el nivel de reliquia del Vacío.
(R) indica la condición de retirada para dicha reliquia.
(B) indica la exclusividad por parte de Baro Ki'Teer.
This weapon deals primarily
No válido damage.
No válido damage - effective against Grineer.
- Highest base damage out of all the Latron variants.
- Good critical multiplier.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Pinpoint accuracy while aiming; shots will hit exactly on the reticle dot, perfect for headshots.
- Good status chance.
- Features a slow base rate of fire.
- Like all semi-automatic weapons, a lower frame rate leads to a lower fire rate.
- Moderate recoil can prevent consistent strikes to weak points, forcing slower fire for better accuracy.
- Has low
No válido and
No válido damage, making this less effective against lightly-armored targets and shields.
- Has higher than average zoom
- Latron Prime, compared to Latron:
- Higher daño base (90.0 vs. 55.0)
- Higher probabilidad crítica (22% vs. 12%)
- Higher multiplicador crítico (2.8x vs. 2x)
- Higher probabilidad de estado (26% vs. 12%)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Rango de maestría required (10 vs. 0)
- Latron Prime, compared to Latron Fantasma:
- Higher daño base (90.0 vs. 60.0)
- Lower probabilidad crítica (22% vs. 26%)
- Higher probabilidad de estado (26% vs. 14%)
- Lower cadencia de fuego (4.17 balas/seg vs. 5.42 balas/seg)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Rango de maestría required (10 vs. 7)
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Latron Prime used to have an approximate damage of 45, prior to Actualización 12.0.
- Has a very fractionally higher Impact damage, only apparent when building for maximum damage, showing up as 0.1 more damage.
- All blueprints and parts removed from rewards on March 24, 2015. It's only available by player trading.
- The Latron Prime and Reaper Prime were available after Update 8, although DE had previously mentioned not releasing the weapons. This may be because of the many times U8 had been delayed.
- Latron Prime is the first primary weapon to be a Prime.
- As of Actualización 8.3, the Latron Prime's body and energy color can be colored.
- The Latron Prime has a distinctive firing sound that might suggest it uses energy or electronics in firing.
- The Latron rifles could be classified as battle rifles.
- As of Actualización 14.5 the Latron Prime has been given a new reload animation.
- The animation shows the Warframe pulling a lever (golden bar forward of the trigger) to open the chamber of the rifle before it is closed again as the weapon is reloaded.
- The Latron Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Actualización 15.13.
Galería de diseños de Latron Prime
Historial de Parches
- Latron, la contraparte original de esta arma.
- Latron Fantasma, la contra parte Fantasma de esta arma.
- Prime, la mejora Orokin de un Warframe o arma.