Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
The Kulstar is a Grineer-built torpedo/cluster bomb launcher that was introduced in Actualización 17.0. Once its torpedo comes in contact with an enemy or a surface, or if the player manually detonates it with disparo alternativo, it detonates and fragments into 3 smaller bomblets, which spread from the point of impact, also exploding on impact. This makes the Kulstar ideal for dealing with tightly grouped enemies.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio del : 190||Precio del : 40,000|
This weapon deals Explosión damage.
- Main projectile has the second highest initial damage of all the secondary weapons, beaten only by the Angstrum.
- Can be manually detonated by pressing the disparo alternativo key/button — effective against enemies that have taken cover.
- High damage and AoE translates to good ammo efficiency.
- Has a polarity.
- Additional bomblets have a status chance independent of the main torpedo.
- Torpedo has travel time, making it harder to hit targets from a distance.
- Small magazine and reserve ammo size.
- Receives reduced rounds from ammo Recoger.
- Dangerous to use in close quarters due to both primary and bomblet explosions, especially if the Kulstar is heavily modded.
- Less effective against isolated targets, as the bomblets may not explode close enough to damage the target.
- Cluster bombs are launched in a loose arc away from the primary explosion in a similar fashion to spawning pods from Erupcionadores.
- This may make it difficult to hit a single enemy with the primary explosion and cluster bombs, and makes it so that arcing bomblets constitute an extra self damage hazard.
- Multidisparo mods will only affect the torpedo; the amount of bomblets generated per torpedo will always be 3.
- The primary AoE explosion deals 200 blast damage. The other 175 blast damage is the projectile damage and will only hit one target.
- Each cluster bomb explosion deals 75 blast damage. Additionally, each projectile deals 75 blast damage if it hits an enemy.
- Magnetizar will focus both the main projectile and its bomblets to a single target, delivering heavy damage to it.
- Salón de espejos can be used with the Kulstar to devastating effect, saturating an area with explosions and wiping out entire squads. This combination can be further improved if Salón de la malevolencia is used.
- The Kulstar was first presented in the Echoes of the Sentients Highlight Video.
- The Kulstar could be an intentional mispronunciation of the word "Cluster", which would be fitting given the Kulstar's projectiles are cluster bombs.
- The bomblets themselves resemble naval contact mines.
- Angstrum, a similar secondary rocket launcher.