Última edición, 03-09-2018 por JARVIII
The Kohmak Gemelas is the dual version of the Kohmak, featuring a larger magazine size and ammo capacity.
El plano de Kohmak Gemelas drops only from Kela De Thaym, the boss of Sedna.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 225||Precio del : N/A|
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- Largest magazine of all shotgun pistols.
- Innate 1.5 meter Atravesar.
- Increased maximum ammo capacity.
- Has a polarity.
- Low initial damage.
- Requires spooling shots to reach maximum effectiveness.
- Consumes multiple ammunition per shot at full spool-up.
- Decreasing accuracy while spooling-up.
- Has damage fall-off, causing damage to decrease with range.
- Kohmak gemelas, compared to Kohmak:
- Being a slash-based weapon, the Twin Kohmak can cut corpses very easily, allowing a Nekros to maximize possible loot drops with Profanar.
- The Twin Kohmak fires an increasing number of pellets the longer it is fired, until it reaches its maximum pellet count of five pellets per shot. It will also consume 1.6667 (5/3) ammo per shot at maximum spool.
- With its base magazine and fired from rest to full spool, the Twin Kohmak can effectively fire 49 shots, with one round left in the magazine. The number of shots per magazine can be increased by firing the Twin Kohmak slowly to prevent spool-up, allowing it to fire its maximum of 80 shots, but at the cost of effective damage.
- The Twin Kohmak are capable of firing a single, unspooled shot even when fully spooled if the player taps the fire button instead of holding it down – this may be unintended as rapidly tapping the fire button seems to fire spooled shots instead.
- Due to the crafting requirements including 2 Kohmak, without spending platinum, Twin Kohmak costs 110.000 , 4 Inyector de Detonite, 10,000 Ferrita, 10,000 Plástidos and 3 Formas. The lowest possible time spent crafting the Twin Kohmak is 60 hours, assuming the 3 Formas required are ready in advance.
- The plural of Kohmak is just Kohmak.
- The Twin Kohmak's last sixteen shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition.
- The Twin Kohmak are the second asymmetrical sidearms in Warframe, after the Akjagara.